All Comments on 'Sneaking Around in Vegas'

by Mcreads

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Just usual fare repackaged. Nothing interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stick a fork in them. They're done.

One, maybe two more years, and they'll just be another statistic.

OPrimeOPrime11 months ago

yep, hated it.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

One can only hope clueless hubby ain’t clueless for long.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

who benefitted from this escapade?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is there such a thing as an UNMARRIED WIFE??

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

This was boring. No subtlety, no real flirting. One minute “happily married” and the next sending nodes to a coworker. Throw in the all too common willing cuckold and this was just by the numbers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Learn to use tags. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you can't master that simple feature.

It wasn't exactly a secret, so why use a misleading title? Dishonest writers only hurt themselves and their stories.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

Don’t listen to the negative people. My wife and I enjoy the Hotwife lifestyle and this is very accurate to what happens. Reclaiming sex is so hot!! I would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Epilogue: Sadly, for this insanely stupid couple, there wasn't another time with Kyle or any other co-worker as wifey contracted STD's and gave them to hubby. There was a dual funeral but nobody attended since being complete idiots lowers the number of friends you have to about zero. Kyle got sick and kicked off too. Nobody cared.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Don’t listen to the negative people. My wife and I enjoy the Hotwife lifestyle"

So, who dislike the cheating-cuck fetish tales is negative ? And maybe who try to glorify the cheating-cuck marriage-family-destroying lifestyle is positive ? If someone believe that, then good luck.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Really silly story, beginning with married wife. That’s as ridiculous as saying married pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot story as it’s a story people. Do couples do this yes . Some enjoy it some don’t and probably most marriages don’t end well doing this but many can handle it . Me personally never in real life but fantasy or role play for a person who don’t share is good enough. Why can’t people read as a story or if it were a hot movie and enjoy it . Also in the real world of people I know the traveling worker , the conference or the spouse left alone often are getting laid often . A friend in his job starting as an intern and still there almost 25 years later and still single has fucked so many coworkers and woman in the same company and industry around the country. He even fucked two coworkers wives who are also in his department in the company and often travel and work closely with him. He said six out of ten days on a work trip to London, he fucked one relentlessly. One night on balcony she slowly rode his dick up her ass and another two days before returning the went to a sex club in a room of ten watched her get taken hard by five different guys one time two dped her and were from Africa. He was fucking a few himself but they as he put it loved making a rag out the hot American woman lots of crazy stories out of him but he’s one of many we know that benefits the good job with lots of travel.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I always get a kick out of authors who write the words "married pussy". Is a married pussy different from an unmarried one? lol 1* Then there is always the "cuck" who says "don't listen to the negative people". Really? Who should an author listen to? All readers, so he can learn where he's going wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a cute story. It brings back memories of past conferences and out-of-towm fun.

This story is five out of five!!!

Thank you. I am grateful.

I appreciated the way the narrator and Kyle were so determined to seleep with each other.

I also liked the way the narrator kept her east coast husnad up -to-date on her Las Vegas dating antics.

work

Finally, it was nice that this story was well written and had been properly proof-read. Such extra leg-work McReads more pleasantly readable for me and others! :-)

I look forward to future stories.

Finally, I hope the boss springs for single rooms on the next trade show trip.

PS: I just read all the perpelxxing commentsfrom 19 ad 20 days ago. It seesm some readers have been harsh. This story was not trying to be Shaekespeare's "Twelfth Night". It is Literorica rom-com. And I thought the termm "married wife" was cute un-oxymoron.

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous