All Comments on 'Vegas Surprises'

by safensane

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok, but...

As a voyeur husband myself, the premise of the story is good, and the way the situation is set-up is good, and the writing style is competent, but there are some contextual gaps and inconsitencies in the story.

One example: it was certainly unusual back in the 1970s for a married woman not to be wearing a wedding ring. Bearly earlyut apparently she wasn't. Another example: the husband describes her early in the story as being out of her comfort zone, but as descriptions of her sexual history with her husband and before is described, it's hard to imagine her being out of her comfort zone much.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

She should fuck the bbc and her husband

Later she should invite the waiter to come to their room when he finishes his shift

safensanesafensaneover 3 years agoAuthor
Response to comments:

'Dunkirk' - Thank you for that suggestion. They not only had the rest of the night, but, their stay in Vegas wasn't over yet. As Ann told the waiter just before leaving the bar, "you never know what might happen in the future." :-)

'Anonymous' - Thank you for pointing that out; very good observations on your part. Seems no matter how many times I reviewed the story, I did miss things. I would like to point out that my statement in the story about her comfort zone pertained to her 'public display', and didn't have anything to do with her previous actions in private, and/or, with others in a strictly sexual situation prior to that night. I'm sure you are aware of "perfect lady in public, and a whore in the bedroom" description. :-)

ManAmorousManAmorousover 3 years ago

Very Hot! The kind I like. Your writing is excellent. Well done for a first story. I didn’t find the wife’s nervousness unbelievable. It was her first time to have sex without her husband’s permission and presence. Looking forward to more...

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Hot

Very Hot story. Unfortunately the sex scene with Darrell was lacking. Hopefully this will be corrected in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremedously. She was a math major in college and enjoys playing poker whenever we go to Las Vegas. The combination of luck and math fascinates her. Also, she enjoys getting out of our conservative town and dressing sexy, and flirting, for a few evenings out on the town in Vegas. She is a good enough poker player, and cute enough, that she often gets invited up to the high rollers section.

Milling around the high rollers she is often mistaken for a hooker. If propositioned by a good looking guy, she is more than willing to drop her panties for dollars. Damn, it is hot to get for free, what other men have to pay for. Many times she will go back to the table with her 'client' and use her 'earnings' to make a bundle at poker. She gets 'poked' and she plays 'poker'! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! My wife often gets propositioned around the poker tables in Vegas. Then, she gets 'poked'. We enjoyed you story. thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersafensane@safensane
I have always been extremely open-minded pertaining to anything sexual, and/or, nudity. That openness led to many wonderful experiences, mostly with my wife that I hope to share via stories I will submit here. I feel writing of our times, not just ourselves, but also with ot...