Vegas Vacation

Story Info
Traveling with friends but not the wife.
3.8k words
4.3
33.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers

A couple of years ago I was invited to Vegas to attend the wedding of an old friend. I didn't know his family well, but we had a small mutual group of friends, so I knew a few of the people attending. In particular, I had been friends with Dan for close to 20 years and had grown to know his wife Liz extremely well. Unfortunately, my wife wasn't able to attend due to childcare conflicts, but she insisted that we needed to have someone go to "represent us" at the wedding, and that it should be me since the groom was originally my friend before my wife and I met.

Arriving in Vegas, I hooked up with Dan and Liz at the airport, and we travelled to the resort together. Even though it was their vacation without kids, they took me in tow as we headed out to explore the strip for the first night. The shuttle dropped us off at one end, and we walked the entire length over the course of the evening. I was exhausted! Between the back and forth over the strip, and meandering through the Casino's, my Fitbit gave up tracking how many steps we took. In the wee hours of the morning we headed back, catching the shuttle from the far end back to the resort where I parted ways with Dan and Liz for the night, giving them both big hugs before heading for my room.

The next morning, we met up for breakfast, and agreed we should spend the day lounging at the resort by the pool. The wedding was going to be that evening, and we didn't want to risk heading into town and getting stuck waiting for overcrowded shuttles. We finished eating, and I popped back up to my room to put my suit on, then headed down for the pool.

It was still early, so it was fairly quiet at the pool. I found a section with three lounge chairs where we could be in the sun, but easily slide back underneath one of the fake palm tree umbrellas into the shade when we started to cook. Satisfied, I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes, relishing the warmth of the sun verse the cold dreary weather back home.

I heard footsteps approach, and opened my eyes, squinting in the bright sunlight. Dan and Liz were standing in front of me, and my eyes were immediately drawn to Liz. She was dressed in a fairly modest bathing suit, but I realized at that moment that in all our years of knowing each other, I had never seen her in a suit before! We were always camping, or hanging out at one of our houses, but she was always in a t-shirt and capri's at a minimum. They obviously were there to hide something, as her breasts swelled against the front of her outfit!

I tried not to stare but caught a glimpse of her ass as she turned around to sit in her chair. It wasn't the tight ass of a 20-year-old by any stretch of the imagination but was definitely in good shape for our age. It had been a while since my wife and I had had sex, and I attribute some of my attention to her finer details to that fact.

We spent the day lounging by the pool, taking an occasional dip in the water to cool off. I found myself continuously casting glances in Liz's direction, feeling a couple of twitches in my cock each time she emerged from the water, her suit clinging to her tightly, her nipples poking out slightly from the cold water. When I closed my eyes relaxing, I couldn't help but imagine her naked, the things I would do to her.

Eventually time rolled around for us to go and get ready for the wedding. We took our leave, and I headed back up to my room. Stripping off my suit, I jumped in the shower to wash off the chlorine. My mind kept drifting back to Liz, first in her bathing suit, then imagining what she'd look like without it. I couldn't stop myself, and reaching down started slowly stroking myself, gradually picking up speed until I groaned as I sprayed my load all over the shower wall. I felt much better at that point, and used the shower to hose down the wall, then got out and toweled dry before getting dressed for the wedding.

The wedding itself was a blast. I sat with Dan and Liz, and we drank much more than usual, even for us! I had never seen Liz so relaxed. She's usually more on the conservative side, but tonight she was dropping sexual innuendos, and smiling and laughing and giggling all night!

As the night finally wrapped up, we went to the afterparty by the pool before eventually deciding we were beyond any safe level of intoxication and needed to head to our rooms. Before leaving, we agreed on meeting up in the morning and make plans on how to spend the day.

The next day I woke up and met Dan and Liz for breakfast again. We decided that we should spend the day on the strip again. I was flying out that evening, but Dan and Liz were staying another day. They had agreed to let me put my stuff in their room until I had to leave for the airport, so I told them I was going back to my room to shower and get dressed for the day, and then I'd pop over to their room with my stuff. Dan handed me a room key in case they were exploring the resort when I came up, and I headed up.

I showered, refraining from touching myself in the interest of time. I threw on some clothes for the strip, then packed everything else up in my bag. I checked out on the TV, which is a wonderful feature, then leaving my key cards on the bureau left and headed up to Dan and Liz's room.

Arriving outside their door, I knocked but didn't get any response. I grabbed the card Dan had given me and entered the room to a darkened "living room". I set my stuff down in the corner, then sat down on the sofa and flipped on the TV to bide the time until they returned. I sat there aimlessly flipping through the channels, eventually settling on some stupid comedy.

I had only been watching for a few minutes before I heard a quiet moan from the next room. I glanced over, surprised that I hadn't realized they were here since the door between the seating area and the bedroom were closed. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize what was going on, and I closed my eyes envisioning Liz on her knees, ass in the air, taking it from behind. I slipped my hand into my shorts and gently ran the fingers around the head of my now rock-hard cock.

I didn't hear any more and pulled my hand out of my pants. I couldn't finish myself in their living room, so I didn't want to tease myself too much. I returned my attention to the TV, even though I would glance at the bedroom door every few minutes hoping for a little bit of a show.

About 20 minutes later, I heard the shower running. It was obvious they had finished and were getting ready to head out. Another 10 minutes passed before the door opened and Dan emerged, hair wet, wearing a hotel bathrobe. He walked over to the fridge, pulled out a bottle of juice, and chugged it down.

"Nothing like getting away from the kids to recharge your sex life!" he laughed, looking at me before taking another swig.

I chuckled. "Unless your wife is home with the kids... then your SOL! At least I got to listen to you guys to give me some..." I trailed off as I realized that Liz was standing in the bathroom door. I had assumed she had entered the shower after Dan, but she was standing there in a robe, beet red with a towel wrapped around her head. I realized she must have jumped in before him...

She retreated into the bathroom and shut the door quickly.

"Shit man, I'm sorry!" I said. "I didn't mean to embarrass her, and thanks to me you're probably now done recharging until I'm gone." Dan didn't say anything, just put his drink back in the fridge and headed back into the bedroom. I could hear them talking in low voices. It didn't quite sound like arguing, but it was definitely an intense conversation.

Suddenly the door opened, and Dan poked his head out. "Come here dude..."

I was a little hesitant but headed back to the bedroom.

Liz was buried under the blankets.

Dan didn't look right at me but said "Dude, I have something to ask you." He trailed off for a second, then took a breath and continued. "Liz and I have always talked about a threesome. I know we're putting you in an awkward spot, but since you're here alone, and we trust you, and it's been such a great weekend...." Dan paused.

I stood there, staring at them in disbelief.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Dan nodded, then walked back over to the side of the bed. He dropped his towel, revealing an average size dick. He crawled onto the bed, and pulling the blanket down, revealing an extremely red Liz. Her hair was still wet from her shower, droplets beading up and running down between her breasts which were still hidden under the blanket. She glanced at me shyly, then averting her eyes, reached for Dan and sucked his dick into her mouth.

Lust made my decision for me. Wordlessly I started to undress, revealing my own rock hard eight inches. Liz glanced down at me again, her eyes widening, the quickly turning back to Dan as he slid himself in and out of her mouth. I reached for the base of the blanket, then raised it just enough to start crawling up the bed under it, nestling myself between Liz's legs.

I could feel her jump a bit when I first touched her thighs with my shoulders, them shudder as I gently kissed the inside of her leg. I ran my tongue gently along her thigh, nibbling and kissing her skin. I could faintly smell her arousal and it acted like a homing beacon, drawing me closer and closer to her.

I could feel the moist heat radiating from her pussy as I kissed my way slowly up her legs. I paused for a second, inhaling her fragrant scent, then slowly extended my tongue and ran just the tip up her slit. I could feel her tremble as I gently caressed her lips with my tongue, withdrawing it and repeating the motion from bottom to top, exerting a little more pressure with each pass. I could feel her opening to me, and I could taste her nectar as my tongue ventured deeper into her opening.

Shifting my focus upwards, I started to circle her clit with my tongue, and took my finger and slowly started to tease her opening, sliding between her lips and circling it slowly, drawing her moisture out and spreading it around. Her hips undulated gently, and I took that as my cue and slowly slid two fingers deep inside her. I could hear her moan around Dan's cock, and I increased my pace, sliding my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. I started to flick at her clit with my tongue, then curled my fingers up and started stroking the roof of her pussy, stimulating her g-spot while increasing the speed of my ministrations on her clit.

I could feel her start to tremble, the muscles in her legs tightening up and I could tell she was close to orgasm. I closed by lips around her clit and gently sucked, still flicking the tip of my tongue across her clit, and she came, convulsing against me. Her legs clamped against my head and I could hear her cry out, her voice muffled around Dan's cock. I could feel my cheeks getting wet as a gush of moisture flowed from her pussy as she orgasmed against my mouth.

I slowed my licks down as she gradually came down from her orgasm. I could feel her legs relax, and slowly spread a little bit releasing my head. I gave her pussy one last kiss, then started nibbling my way up her stomach, pushing the blanket out of my way as I went. Reaching her breasts, I gently kissed each one before taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking gently. I could feel her hands wrap around my head and pull me tighter against her.

I continued my way up until I emerged from the blanket, finally seeing Liz's face. Dan was no longer at her head, and she looked at me with a shy smile.

"Hi!" I whispered

"Hi!" she whispered back.

"Are you ready for this?" Liz didn't say a word but bit her lip and smiled. I bent down and kissed her, my tongue poking into her mouth. She groaned against me as her tongue battled mine, her head pressing against me. I slid my body up a little further, feeling her legs spread then wrap around me.

I moved my hips around, slowly poking at her entrance. I could feel the tip of my cock sliding up and down her opening. As I slid the tip back down, I could feel her opening and flexing my hips pushing myself against it. Liz moaned, and I could feel the tension of her entrance resisting me. I continued to press gently and suddenly felt myself slide inside, her pussy stretching to accommodate my additional girth.

Liz's arms wrapped around me and clung tight, and I could feel her shaking as I pushed another couple of inches into her.

"Shhiittt...." She hissed. I eased the pressure and slowly pulled back until just the tip was inside her, then pushed firmly against her again, this time sliding about halfway in.

Liz groaned, and I started to slide myself in and out of her, never giving her more than 3 or 4 inches. I could feel her wet pussy gripping my cock with each withdrawal, not wanting to let me escape.

Pulling my head back up, I looked down at her. She looked at me through half open eyes, her breathing deep in time with each stroke.

"Feel good?" I asked

"Oh... my... god...!" she panted...

"Are you ready for more?" I asked

Liz didn't answer but just groaned and closed her eyes. Pulling back, I held still for just a beat before firmly sliding my entire length inside her.

"Fuuucccckkkkk!!" Liz's back arched, and her hands clenched in fists by her side. I stayed still as she shook under me. "Oh my god you're so deep!" she moaned.

Slowly I started to withdraw, then just as I was almost fully withdrawn, I buried myself deep inside her again causing her to groan. I started stroking her, slowly pulling back out before driving myself in, over and over. I gradually increased the speed of my withdrawals until I was pistoning in and out of her.

I could hear her pussy squelching around me, her legs opening further allowing me to get even deeper. She started panting with my thrusts... "oh.. god.. oh.. shit.. oh.. shit... fuck... fuck.. Fuck... Fuck... FUCK... FUCK....!"

Suddenly she screamed, her body going rigid, her legs locking around me. I could feel her pussy convulsing around me as she came. I kept driving in and out of her and I could feel her pussy start to relax, the suddenly convulse as she came again.

That was enough and with one final thrust I buried myself deep inside her and held myself there as I volleyed lob after lob of cum deep inside her. As I finished cumming, I took a few slow strokes in and out of her, then lay on her chest as I could feel my softening cock start to slip from her exhausted pussy.

Liz trembled underneath me. I could sense there were a lot of emotions welling there, so I tenderly kissed her forehead.

"Thank you!" I whispered and disengaged from her. Standing up, I saw Dan sitting in the desk chair, his erect cock pointing skyward, just watching. Figuring they needed some alone time, I nodded, then turned and headed into the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me, then took a quick piss. Not wanting to disturb them, I wandered back out into the living room naked, pulled the blanket over me on the couch and resumed watching TV while they did whatever they needed to do.

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up to darkness, and the feeling of a mouth bobbing up and down on my cock. Looking down as my eyes adjusted to the dim light coming from the TV, I saw Liz grasping my cock with one hand, her mouth vigorously sucking on the head. Looking up and me, she lifted her mouth, still stroking my cock with her hand.

"I'm not done with you yet!"

With that, she stood up. I sat up, swinging my feel to the floor. Before I could move any further, she spun around and grabbing me again, squatted down, lining me up with her pussy before lowering herself down onto me. She groaned as she took me halfway in. Putting her hands on my knees, she started raising herself up and down, each time trying to take a little more of me inside her.

Suddenly she dropped herself on me, taking me all the way in, her ass hitting my stomach. As she did her back arched, her head thrown back mouth agape in a silent scream as I felt her convulse on my cock again. I reached around and fondled her breasts, rubbing her nipples between my fingers as she trembled in orgasm.

As she started to relax, I lowered my hand and gently started rubbing her clit with my fingers. She leaned back against me and turning her head, kissed me again. Her hips started to move slowly as I continued to rub her clit, and I could feel her wetness pooling around the base of my cock. Her body started to tremble, and I could feel her muscles start to tense as she got closer and closer to another orgasm.

Just as she was about to cum, I removed my hand. She moaned as her hips gyrated, trying to get enough stimulation to push her over the edge. Grasping her hips, I lifted her off me and sat her on the sofa next to me. Sliding off the sofa, I moved between her legs. Grabbing her legs, I lifted them, forcing her back on the sofa, and put her feet on my shoulders. Grasping my cock, I slid the tip up and down her pussy, feeling her shudder each time the head of my dick rubbed against her clit.

Suddenly I slid it down and buried myself inside her in one thrust. She came instantly, her legs pushing down on my shoulders as her pussy clamped down on me. I let her ride it out, then as her legs relaxed slowly started pumping myself in and out of her completely.

Reaching over, she grabbed one of the sofa pillows and pulled it over her face and I could hear her muffled screams as I pounded away at her pussy. I continued hammering away at her pussy, sinking myself completely into her with each thrust. Her pussy was still gripping me tightly. I reached down with my hand and rubbed her clit with my fingers.

"FUUCCCCKKKKKK!" she screamed into the pillow as she came again, her legs locking straight, her toes pointed at the ceiling. I held myself deep inside her as she convulsed around me, then slowly withdrew my still hard cock from her pussy.

I knelt down, and slowly ran my tongue along her slit.

"No more... no more..." she groaned as she reached down and, taking my head in her hands, pulled me up to her and enveloped me in a deep kiss. "Please come for me..." she whispered.

I stood up and she leaned forward and took me in her mouth. She couldn't take more than a couple of inches, but she did her best, bobbing her head and stroking my shaft with her hand. That wasn't what I wanted though, and I reached down and held her head as I withdrew myself from her mouth.

I lifted her into a standing position, then spun her around and pushed her down so she was kneeling on the floor, her chest on the sofa.

"No..." she moaned... "Please... I'm too tired!"

Ignoring her I knelt behind her, lined myself up and thrust myself back deep into her pussy. I could feel her trembling as I started to thrust myself in and out of her, determined to make her cum one more time before I got mine. She grunted into the sofa as I took long deep strokes...

"Oh.. my.. god... Please cum for me... I can't take much more... please...." she whined.

I reached down and rubbed my thumb along her backside, then suddenly slipped my it into her ass and she screamed as she came hard once more... her voice muffled into the sofa cushion, her fists grabbing the cushions for dear life. Two strokes, three strokes, four and I buried myself deep inside her and came, shooting what felt like gallons of cum deep inside her spasming pussy.

A few more strokes and slowly I withdrew, leaving Liz trembling on the sofa, her abused, raw pussy sticking up in the air with my cum slowly dripping out of it. I gave her a light slap on the ass, and she moaned, then sank down to the floor breathing deeply.

I sat down on the sofa next to her and pulled her up to me. I kissed her deeply, then guided her head down to my softening cock. She moaned again, then took me in her mouth, gently sliding her mouth up and down my half-erect shaft. She slowly cleaned me with her mouth, then sank back to the floor.

Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers
12