All Comments on 'Vegas Vacation'

by Hardmill

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didn't feel much like a loving wives story

Yes a married woman and her husband have a three way with another man. Maybe Erotic Couplings would have been better? And he must not have cared much for his marriage to cheat on his wife. If they're such good friends don't you think Liz and his wife might talk to one another down the line? What happens in Vegas DOESN'T always stay in Vegas.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
yeah right

he's your best bud.....dicking down his buds wife

loveloverloveloveralmost 4 years ago

Loved it. Liz and narrator were great, husband seemed to have evaporated....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked this one

Years ago I flew to Reno to my friend's wedding. My wife worked, managed a bank, and could not go. All was uneventful, my flight out was the day after. In my room resting someone knocked on the door. It was one of the bridesmaids, I hadn't even talked to her except in passing. My friend asked her to "drop by and take care of me." So she did. My own wife and I had a few experiences so it wasn't really an problem, I found out a LOT that I didn't know about my friend, turned out they were swingers, way more active than we were. About a month later he and his bride dropped by one evening. Been going on now for 15 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved this

I attended a wedding in Miami several years ago for a friend. Another friend of mine and her husband were also there and we spent a lot of time together. They had a jacuzzi in their hotel room and after the wedding asked me to come over for a few drinks. The wine, the warm water and the starry night set the mood and soon we were all flirting and feeling no pain. I ended up spending the night and the three of us had a really, really great time. I had never done anything with my friend before but you can believe that this was not the last time we got together!

I just have to say....I have only been on here a short time reading stories and something really bothers me. Its the amount of abuse given to authors here in the Loving Wives category. I thought I was mistaken about what this category was supposed to be about when I saw a few of the "wrong category" complaints. I went back and read the description and it says that it IS supposed to be about husbands sharing their wives with others. My question is, if thats not what you are into, then why read them? And why bother to take time to comment? I would think that most sane people simply read the stories they are interested in and ignore those they do not like. Only someone either mentally ill or with some type of vendetta would leave some of the remarks I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: Didn't feel much like a loving wives story

Well, that's one of the problems with this site using LW as the title of the category and not something such as Adultery or Cheating. The husband can fuck whoever he wants to but not so much the wife. For example, if a husband fucks someone besides his wife but limits himself to single women, Erotic Couplings apply. but not Loving Wives, especially if you go by a strict interpretation of the category on this site. But if the wife fucks ANYONE, LW it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So next year

You bring your wife (if you are still married) and Dan has fun with her, then the four of you divorce and go your different ways all of you with deep regrets.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

What is this? A cheating whore who turns out to be the husband. The cuck and whore in this one are the friend and his wife.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

But when the story is about a woman who cheats, you little boys lose your shit because she's a "slut"' even when the husband says ok.

Sorry kids your hypocrisy is showing. Are any of you over the age of 14?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cute story.

I wondered which way it was headed, fortunately it was in an entertaining direction.

The Moronymous crowd have a cow but they're morons so forget about them!

R.

Rhadman66Rhadman66almost 4 years ago
Cheating is cheating

I hope his wife finds out and divorces his cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Vegas is a magical place. I travel there for business twice a year, unaccompanied by my husband. I always find a nice, attractive couple and we fuck, often multiple times, until we are exhausted. Yes, I am bisexual, and I have come to learn that many other wives are too. I crave a strange duo of cock and pussy, and LV is the semiannual highlight of my convention and sexual lives. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

We'll look at the rating. How surprised am I that the men are hypocrites. Sure not all but a lot more than otherwise

JackallsJackallsalmost 4 years ago
Decent

The main character seems to be a decent chap.

KSBerryKSBerryalmost 4 years ago
Great threesome

Sometimes women love to take on 2 dicks. Vegas is certainly the place to let inhibitions down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Az író erre szakosodott,szereti a wimp ,felszarvazott történeteket...

....számomra ez viszont elfogadhatatlan és undorító,soha nem venném más feleségét és nem engedném átadni a sajátomat!!!Akkor inkább váljunk el és mindenki azt csinál a saját életével amit csak akar és nem kell megcsalni! Azt próbálják elhitetni ,hogy ha a másik házastárs jelen van és látja,akkor nem csalás !!!Hát akkor mi!?Az esküvői fogadalom kimondja ,hogy minden más elhagyása,jóban és rosszban ,egészségben betegségben!Hát akkor ez hogy is van...?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardmill@Hardmill
Just a generally horny guy. I like to write stories that fall into the sharing / hotwife genre. These stories are not anything that I would act on in real life. The fantasy is fun because it it is often written as a woman having a realization of how fulfilling sex can be ...