Vegas Weekend with Fiance's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texxman
texxman
175 Followers

When we got to the couch I told her the bad news. "I thought I had some condoms here but I don't. Maybe we can just fool around?" She just smiled mischievously. "It's okay, no one gets pregnant the first time. You can just pull out."

I was a little off balance as I had never expected this level of aggression from her.

Lisa and I kissed each other frantically again, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. My hand slid up her shirt and under her bra to cup her sweet breast while she unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands across my chest. Then she lifted her shirt off her body and threw it aside allowing me to see her toned abs. I reached around and unbuttoned her bra which joined her shirt as she pulled my head down to her breasts. "Suckle me." She encouraged. I needed no coaxing.

Her breasts looked perfect, firm and high with small dark areolas and stiff nipples sticking out slightly upward. As I leaned forward I caught the scent of her skin, clean and fragrant. I gently licked the bottom of her left breast then circled until I sucked her nipple into my mouth, meanwhile playing with her right breast in my hand and pinching her nipple. Each breast filled my hand and mouth perfectly and she moaned as I sucked them. As I was enjoying her breasts she was undoing my belt and pulling down my zipper. I stopped long enough to help her pull down my pants which was a relief to my raging erection which was finally released from its bondage.

I hadn't even pulled down my pants past my knees when she pushed me back on the couch and dropped down to take my cock into her mouth. She didn't waste any time and simply engulfed about half of my eight inches in one motion as I groaned. We had a lot of foreplay just getting home and were both too worked up to take it slow. As I watched her full lips around my dick and her head moving up and down she looked up into my eyes I knew I was close to exploding. "Stop, stop." I gasped. "My turn." I needed to cool down if I wanted this to last.

I pulled her up next to me on the couch and then dropped to my knees quickly pushing her skirt up her thighs and hooking her panties to one side without taking them off. She placed her calves on my shoulders as I leaned toward her crotch. Her scent reached me and was intoxicating. I could see her wet, pink lips swollen and partially open in her arousal. I buried my head between her legs. "Oh fuck!" She exclaimed.

She was soaking wet as I ran the flat of my tongue slowly from bottom to top. "Oh Baby, yes! Lick me!"

I allowed my tongue to run up and down her slit several times before sliding it into her depths to tongue fuck her. She was moaning loudly now and encouraging me with "Yes, just like that!" and "Keep going!"

I pulled back and used my left thumb to rub her raised clit as I slid the middle finger of my other hand into her depths. She had been moaning but now the volume increased and she was making non-verbal grunting sounds as she rocked her hips onto my hand.

I switched to tonguing her clit while continuing to finger her, pressing my finger against the top of her vagina where a cock usually doesn't press. Her legs started spasming more vigorously and she grabbed my head pulling it hard against her as her head fell back and she cried "Fuck! I'm cumming!" I kept up my assault on her clit while she rode her orgasm then she pushed my head back and I pulled myself up next to her on the couch while we caught our breath.

I still hadn't managed to get my shirt or my pants fully off so I took the opportunity to do so, wiping her juices off my face with my shirt. She removed her skirt and panties. We were now fully naked in the family room.

I was still rock hard and had receded from the edge of orgasm so I was ready to go. Lisa rolled on top of me and guided the tip of my cock to her opening, then rubbed the head up and down her wet lips as she began kissing me deeply. It felt incredible and had me aching to penetrate her fully. After a minute of this she slowly impaled herself on me, taking all eight inches smoothly into her body with a hiss of "Yessss."

I was in heaven feeling her heat all around me encompassing my member, her mouth back on mine, her arms around my neck, and her breasts pressed against me. As she began to roll her body back and forth I felt the rollercoaster start building it's climb toward the inevitable plunge. I had my eyes closed trying to prolong the feeling as long as I could but getting closer and closer when I heard a sound like something falling from elsewhere in the room, which was hard considering our combined moaning.

I opened my eyes and glanced over my shoulder to see Kim wide eyed and staring right at us. I didn't know how long she'd been there and surprised myself that instead of being appalled by her seeing us I was actually kind of turned on. Kim obviously felt the same as I noticed her hand inside her pajama bottoms. We made eye contact for a second and she took a step back. By then Lisa had seen that I was looking at something, had turned her head, seen Kim, and given her a wink. Lisa then resumed grinding herself on me even more aggressively and moaning even louder. Kim stepped forward and resumed getting herself off vigorously.

I started to feel the orgasm building again and wanted it to be memorable so I placed my hands under Lisa's ass and lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around me while I spun us around, grabbed some pillows and placed her back on the couch facing me. With the pillows her hips were near the edge of the couch pushed toward me while her back and head were reclined on the rear cushion. I placed her left foot on the coffee table for leverage and lifted her right foot and leg over my shoulder. In this position I started pounding her pussy for all it was worth. She started chanting "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god" repeating every time I bottomed out in her. I glanced over and noticed Kim had moved closer to see better, had pulled her shirt up, and was now squeezing her breast as well as rubbing herself.

Increasing the pace my body was slamming against Lisa with my groin slapping her clit with each plunge. She was getting incoherent with sounds like "oh fu, fu, fuck, ah, ah, ah!"

I was fast approaching a colossal orgasm so I moved my hand to Lisa's clit and started rubbing it trying to bring her with me. She bellowed "Holy Shit!" as her eyes rolled up in her head and she came massively. I heard Kim also let out a squeal which pushed me over the edge. I tried to pull out but Lisa's pussy had clamped around my dick and her arms held my waist tight so I just enjoyed the feeling as streams and streams of cum shot into her.

I rolled over next to her on the couch exhausted. The room smelled like sex and sweat. Kim wandered off without a word. My head was spinning.

After a little while we got up, grabbed our things, cleaned up in the bathroom, and went to my room to crash.

The next year was a whirlwind. Lisa became a regular part of my life. She was smarter than anyone I knew, a quiet and conservative lady in public, and a total freak in bed. She seemed to have no problem with anything sexual. I had tried to talk to her about past relationships but she avoided the topic. It was obvious she had more experience than I did, maybe some crazy exploits, and I decided I probably didn't want to know.

In the summer of last year I met her three sisters including Sara. By the end of last year it was obvious at least to me where this relationship was headed and I was happy. At New Year's I proposed and she accepted, although I couldn't afford a ring yet. We talked about our future and I was just waiting to finish school and get a job before getting the ring and making it official.

The only downside was the strain it caused my friendships, particularly with Rob. He held it against me that he had seen her first but that i ended up with her. It was a little bit of a joke between us but part of it was serious too. He considered Lisa the one that got away.

Lisa didn't want to stay in Texas, she wanted to live in California. I was happy in Texas but to make her happy I interviewed and accepted an internship in Silicon Valley this last round before I graduated with the hope that I would be able to turn this into a permanent position after graduation.

That's how I ended up on this six month hard labor stint in California while Lisa remained in Texas. But at least it was coming to an end soon.

Five: Thursday/Friday - Late Night Surprise

I wake up to the phone ringing and realize I drifted off reminiscing about the past. Glancing at the time I see it's 1:13am. What the hell, who is calling this late?

Glancing at the phone I see it's Rob and he wants to facetime. Damn, it's 3:13am in Texas. I groggily accept the call and it connects. What am I seeing? A ceiling fan and the top of someone's head. Then the display shifts and I see a very drunk and glaze eyed Rob looking at me.

"Dude, what's up?" He manages to slur out and then starts laughing hoarsely. "We are having a party here man. And you are missing it."

Great, I've barely talked to Rob or Jeff lately and now Rob is calling me completely shit faced.

"Okay Rob." I say. "Looks like you guys had a pretty good night. Who did you go out with?"

"Who do you think? I'll bet you can't guess. Man where've you been man? It's been a long time. Too long. Too long. I'll toast to you being gone." With that he stumbled up. Strangely I could see that he was in my apartment and he appeared to be heading toward his kitchen. The music was blaring and I could see his shirt was off. Damn I hoped no one called the cops. There was a bottle of something on the kitchen bar and I watched as he poured a shot.

"To my brother Aaron. My brother. You know there's nothing brothers can't share." He downed the shot.

What the hell is he doing at Lisa and my place? Maybe Lisa took him there because he is too wasted? I'm thinking he's not even going to remember this conversation tomorrow and I'd like to get back to sleep. "Hey Rob. It's late man. What are you doing at my place? Where's Lisa?"

He didn't seem to hear me and went on. "Man, I gotta be up straight with you. I gotta be up front. You know I grew up Catholic right? Time to confess."

"Okay Rob, what is it?" I was starting to feel uneasy about this. What the hell had he done? Did he hurt Lisa or something?

"Lisa man. Your girlfriend is so hot! And crazy as fuck man! I tried to tell you. But I couldn't." He drunkenly laughs again and wanders toward the bedroom door. I start to have a very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. As he gets closer to the bedroom I start to hear sounds of moaning and bodies slapping. Rob finally gets to the door and holds the camera so that it faces into the room.

I'm horrified by what I see. Lisa is naked on all fours on top of the bed with Jeff behind her pounding away. "Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my tight little ass!" She wails. Jeff starts rhythmically burying himself in her ass and she chants with each thrust, "Fuck - my - tight - ass - fuck - my - ass." Their eyes are closed and they aren't really paying attention to what's going on anyways. Lisa reaches down to rub her clit with such a lust-filled look on her face she just doesn't care.

I run to the toilet and vomit. When I look back at the screen Rob still has it in the same position and I hear Lisa say "Fuck my ass! I never let Aaron fuck my ass. He's just a good boy, not a nasty boy like you two. Rob! Bring that big dick over here and fuck me again."

I want to stop watching but I somehow can't.

Rob props the phone up on the dresser so I can still see the scene. There's another half-empty bottle of tequila on the floor and a mirror with what is probably coke sittin on a nearby stool. Rob stumbles forward with his cock sticking straight out like fucking Priapus. Jeff is grunting as he continues to pound Lisa's ass.

Rob climbs up in front of Lisa's face, puts his thumb on her chin, opens her mouth, and jams his cock into it. "You like my big dick don't you? You're a two dick slut."

"Mmmmm" she moans as she enthusiastically sucks Robs cock. Jeff looks out of it but he continues the jackhammering.

After a few minutes Lisa pops Rob's dick out of her mouth and says "Put it in my cunt. I need both of you to fill me up."

Rob heads behind her and grabs a tube of K-Y squirting it liberally over his large dick.

He taps Jeff on the shoulder and Jeff steps aside like he's just been asked whether Rob could have the next dance with his date. Lisa starts to complain about Jeff stopping when Rob lines up and begins pushing into her ass.

"No, no! Only in my cunt! You're too big!" But Rob ignores her and just forces his rod into her already lubricated and stretched hole. "Uhhhh! Dammmmmmnnnn!" she exclaims.

"So tight!" Rob says and lears toward the camera at me. When he finally bottoms out Lisa's mouth is open but she can't seem to make any sounds beyond a gutteral gurgling. Then Rob starts to pump.

By now I'm in the fetal position on the bathroom floor. I feel like I'm going to vomit again but I just can't stop watching. It's like my eyes are being forced open to watch in horror.

Jeff works his way around and puts the dick that was just in Lisa's ass into her mouth. As Rob continues his vigorous ass pounding Lisa sucks Jeff frantically. Finally with a grunt he unloads. Part it goes into her mouth and part onto her face. She reaches over and grabs my pillow to wipe Jeff's jizz from her face.

Jeff is laying on the bed now next to Lisa passed out. Rob is enjoying himself pounding away while Lisa starts to approach an orgasm which is obviously not her first, or second, or probably third. She is rubbing her clit again as they both get closer. "Arghh! Shit!" Rob growls which triggers Lisa to cry out in ecstasy.

As Rob disengages his softening cock he points to the phone. "Look. Say hi!"

It takes Lisa a minute to register what he said. "What? What are you talking about!" And as she spots the phone with the camera propped in her direction she covers her breasts and crotch with her arms. "What the fuck! Are you recording me you asshole?"

"No, no. I did that last time." Confesses the drunk Rob. "This time I thought Aaron would enjoy watching."

A look of terror and anger crosses Lisa's face. "What the fuck!" She stumbles up naked and comes toward the phone still covering herself. I can see what looks like cum dripping from either her ass or cunt. As she gets close she can see my face showing on her screen and knows I've been watching. "Oh god." She says. She picks up the phone with a miserable look on her face then it goes blank.

I can't move. I can barely breath. I just lay there feeling like I've been beaten with a baseball bat to near death. My mind doesn't even want to start processing this yet.

After some amount of time, maybe 15 minutes, maybe an hour the phone rings again. I see it's Lisa. I don't answer. She tries again a few minutes later. I decline her call and then shut my phone off.

Six: Friday - A Profitable Day & An Unexpected Companion

The sun is up. I see sunlight falling on the bed through the open door of the bathroom where I still lay on the floor contemplating the night before. What a betrayal! What went wrong?

Regarding Lisa I can't imagine what I did that drove her to this. I thought everything was going great. We had a plan for our future. For her to just throw all of that away.

Regarding Rob and Jeff I thought we were friends. The betrayal is even worse in some ways. I know I probably haven't been the best of a friend these past six months since I've been swamped at work and looking back I see there has definitely been a cooling of our friendship. But come on, that's no excuse to fuck my fiance!

Was it Lisa being a slut that started this, or my two man-whore former best friends who initiated it? Thinking about it I see that I probably set the wrong expectation on all of them. I know Lisa was wild before we got together, hell that's part of what attracted me. She never talked about her past so who knows what she's capable of. And what do I expect from Rob and Jeff. Rob is an acknowledged cheating bastard and Jeff has no sense of honor. My choices have been so poor. My sense of loyalty so misplaced. I'm a fool.

And what about Sara. I expect she is still coming, what does she know about this? Is she laughing at me too? From the way she hinted yesterday about Lisa it certainly seems that she knows something. I guess I'll find out soon.

I lay there feeling sorry for myself a while longer but gradually it has turned into anger. Fuck them! I'm not going to sit here and ruin my weekend because of those assholes! I get up and look at the clock, it's 11:10am. I am going to make this an epic weekend to remember no matter what!

I turn my phone on and see that I have three voicemails from Lisa and one from Rob as well as a handful of texts. I don't feel like dealing with that right now. I also see a text from Sara: "Don't blow all your money today. And save some energy for tomorrow, you're going to need it! Call me if you get a chance."

Great. Either she knows and is hiding it well, or she really has no idea. I wash up and head down to the gym to burn off this nasty feeling. Then I try Sara's phone.

"Hi, Aaron?" She answers.

"Yes, hi Sara. You wanted me to call? What's up?

"Hey, so how did last night go? Did you save something for me?" She sounds like she really doesn't know anything about Lisa. What am I supposed to say.

"Uh, I didn't go out last night. I was really tired."

"Is everything okay, you sound like something's wrong." She asks with concern.

"Something came up. I'll explain tomorrow, it will take too long right now. Hey I'm still looking forward to seeing you."

"Okay, we'll have time to talk tomorrow if you want. I've gotta go back to work anyways. And I promise to cheer you up. Bye"

"Bye" I hang up.

Now I've got all day and night alone, and it's going to be a long one. I still don't feel like talking to Lisa, Rob, or Jeff so I block all their numbers on my phone. And I don't bother reading their texts or listening to their voicemails.

I decide I may as well try to play some poker since the alternative is to stay in the room and mope. I've played my share of Texas Hold'Em with buddies for fun over the years in low stakes games and I humbly consider myself pretty good. Although I expect it will be different here at the "pro" tables. I have the natural gifts of being patient and somewhat unemotional which lends to a good poker face.

I sit at a low blind $2/$4 no-limit table and buy in for $100. It is about 3pm so the tables aren't full. There are five other people at the table: two chunky middle age women who are obviously friends wearing slot player cards around their necks, a thirty-something couple that look as if they are still on a roll from the prior night with red tinged eyes and greasy looking hair, and a young brown hair guy with sunglasses trying to look professional.

The first few rounds I just watch the interaction among the players and don't get involved. I can see that the women friend's are not playing very well, in fact I catch from their conversation that they are just taking a break from the slots. The couple aren't playing much better and look like they should just get some sleep. The kid to my right is seems to be playing a pretty solid game, I call him "the kid" because upon closer inspection he can't be much past his 21st birthday if that, and because with the sunglasses and black clothes he looks like a poser outlaw.

I start to engage when I get quality cards, playing a conservative game. Over time the money in front of the women and couple gradually makes its way to the kid and myself. The women get discouraged and leave. The couple buys back in for another $200. A few hands later the kid catches the husband all-in and beats him with a flush to his straight, and two hands after that I catch the wife with a full house to her trips. They depart too, meantime three guys who look like they're here for a wedding join us. I'm not so concerned with them since I want to get up soon but I want a shot at the kid. I have $600 in front of me and the kid has about $750.

texxman
texxman
175 Followers