Vegas Weekend with Fiance's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texxman
texxman
175 Followers

Tex turns to Sara and says, "Lucky lady this is for you." He hands her a $100 black chip.

"Thanks!" She says and gives him a hug.

She turns to me. "I'm hungry. I know this is fun but it can't last forever. How about we take a break and get dinner."

I'm inclined to agree so we cash out our chips. From my initial buy in of $200 I cash out $6200 and Sara cashes out $2100. She is elated.

"Let's go put this up in the room safe with the rest." I say.

"What 'rest'?" She inquires.

"I've had some luck at the poker tables as well." I grin.

"Well you know what they say - 'Lucky at cards unlucky at love'."

"Yeah I guess so." I smirk.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that." She backpedals.

"No it's fine. Your right, maybe it's Cosmic Karma's way of making things right." I chuckle.

We put our money away and catch a cab to a highly rated restaurant I looked up earlier. We have a nice long conversation. It's very easy to talk to Sara and she is very honest and open about everything. With her I feel very open too and let any barricades I have fall. We talk about everything from our childhoods to our dreams. The one thing we avoid is Lisa. When we get to the subject of past relationships I find out that she was in a long term relationship with a highschool sweetheart for many years. It in fact had ended last year on an odd note.

"We had been together for six years, Junior and Senior year of high school and all through college. And never once had we done more than make out." She looked at my reaction. "I know, right! He kept saying he wanted it to be special and we should wait until we were married, all kinds of excuses. But I loved him so I went along with it. Finally we're about to graduate college and I am sick of waiting. We've been together six years for god's sakes. On our anniversary I set up the perfect evening. Then he drops the bomb."

She pauses to sip her wine while I wait.

"He confesses he's gay. Yes, he's terrified of a vagina. No wonder he wouldn't get near mine unless he had to. I was so pissed, I mean I wasted the best years of high school and college on this guy. At least he called it off before we slept together. The thought of me blowing him after he just got back from screwing some guy up the ass is disgusting."

"Wow. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry." I stammer.

"Actually after I cooled off I felt sorry for him. It's not easy to be gay, even in today's age. His parents still don't know and mine don't either. He just couldn't deal with it and even intended that we would still somehow get married. It's not like we didn't get along, just not sexually. Anyways, it was hard to explain why we were breaking up since everyone expected us to get married. But I'm not going to be the one to out him. We are still friends."

"I respect that. I think you are handling it well and with compassion."

We wrap up our long dinner a little later and decide to go dancing. We go to a club where the line isn't too long and spend a couple hours on the dance floor. Sara's feet are tired from her high heels and we can't really talk over the loud music. We ask the cab driver for a recommendation and he takes us to a stylish bar with booths and good music where we can talk.

We have more drinks and Sara says, "I probably shouldn't tell you this but that cowboy was right, I am a virgin. I've only ever seen or touched one penis in my life. Pretty pathetic. I'm a 23 year old virgin."

After her previous stories I'm not overly surprised and I say so.

She looks into my eyes. "I don't want to bring you down but you know, Lisa is an idiot. Aaron you are such a great guy. You're kind and generous and smart, and have a plan for the future. Not like the guys I work with who just look out for themselves and want to get in my pants. Any girl would be lucky to have you."

The look on her face is igniting a bonfire inside me. I allow myself to drown as I lock onto her eyes. We both lean toward each other and kiss. As soon as our lips touch a jolt of electricity runs through me. I take her bottom lip between mine and gently suck it, then run my tongue across it as I feel her mouth open slightly. Her tongue gently, cautiously touches mine. We play gently for a minute then the kissing becomes more passionate.

"Let's go back to the hotel." She purrs.

I can't pay the bill or get a taxi fast enough. We kiss in the back seat on the ride to the hotel, kiss in the elevator, and kiss on the way to the room.

When we get inside she pulls away and says, "I really want to do this. Believe me. But I also want it to be right, not with things totally open with you and Lisa, and not a messy tumble after we're tired and drunk."

I have to agree. I'm starting to really like Sara and want her first experience to be special.

"We can still mess around." She purrs with a wink.

I don't need any encouragement. I pull her close and we kiss furiously, our hands roaming each other's bodies. "Let's go by the bed." She says.

She grabs my hands and pulls me toward the bed, then sits down on it. "I want to see you. Take off your clothes." She giggles. "Wow, I sound so bossy How about pretty please can I see your dick." She breaks out in more giggles.

I smile as I do a strip tease for her. I'm glad I've been hitting the gym as I unbutton and slowly remove my shirt. "Mmmmm" she says as I show my abs and chest. She reaches up and slides her hands up my body.

"Help me unbutton my pants." I say. She willingly undoes my belt, unzips my pants, and starts to pull them down. I help her and slide them off. Now my package is completely visible under my briefs and she is staring right at it hungrily. "Do you want to touch it?" I ask.

She tentatively reaches out a hand and presses it against my bulge, gently pinching and feeling along its length. "It's big. Bigger than my ex-boyfriends." She says. And it's getting bigger with the attention it's getting. I take her hand and place it at the top of my briefs so she can help me slide them down, which we proceed to do.

My erection pops out and stands straight out, practically in her face. She just stares at it wide eyed for a minute. Then she reaches out and starts to stroke its length. "Oh my." She says as she gives it bolder strokes.

Some pre-cum appears at the tip. As she sees this she leans forward and laps it up with her tongue. "Mmmmm salty." She giggles. Then she slides the head into her mouth and I feel the bliss of her tongue on the base. I groan as she looks into my eyes and starts working me with her mouth.

I want this to last as long as possible and I have such a load built up that I'm afraid I'll cum to quickly, so I gently pull away from her. "Your turn." I say grabbing her hands and raising her from the bed as we switch places with her standing in front of me smiling.

"Where's the music?" She says. The room has a decent tabletop stereo/alarm so I find a station playing something appropriate. She giggles and starts to dance a little, spinning around to wiggle her ass toward me. Then she turns to face me again and eases the top off her dress off her shoulders exposing a sexy bra which struggles to contain her breasts. I help her wiggle the dress over her hips and it drops to the floor.

I'm not sure where to start as I place my hands first on her hips and then slide them up her sides to her bra. She reaches behind and undoes the strap letting the bra fall forward and reveal her gorgeous chest. Firm, ample, c-cups with just over quarter size brown areolas are revealed, and her nipples are very long and suckable standing at attention for me.

She is smiling at my obvious appreciation and moves to take off her panties which I help her pull down. Her gorgeous sex is fully revealed to me inches from my face, trim black hair around already moist lips. I can't resist any longer. I cup her ass and pull her toward me. Her scent envelops me as I begin to lick outside each lip and kiss and nibble her thighs.

"Oh yes!" She moans as I continue to tease her. Then I lift her leg and move her knee onto the bed so that she is spread more open to me. As I run my tongue up her slit and taste her sweet nectar she gasps. "Oh my god that feels good!"

After several licks I sit up and rotate her onto the bed, spreading her legs wide so I have better access to her delicious pussy. She places her hands on the back of my head as I slowly kiss up each of her thighs. She is soaking wet when my tongue once again finds her slit and I take my time bringing her higher and higher. When I rub my finger around her rosebud she convulses and cries out "Oh fuck! Aaron!" Her juices cover my face as she cums.

After she comes down she rolls me back on the bed. "That was amazing Aaron. No one's ever done that before. Let me suck you, I want you to cum in my mouth."

I feel her lick up the base of my cock then take the head into her mouth. One hand goes to my balls and gently kneads them as her mouth works my rod. The other is holding my shaft and working it. This isn't going to last long since I'm so turned on from eating her pussy.

"I'm close." I manage to get out between grunts. She hums and takes even more of me into her mouth. I look down to see the lust in her eyes and unload spurt after spurt into her swallowing throat as my vision blurs and I feel like she's sucking the very life out of me.

"Oh god Sara, that was so good." I huff out trying to catch my breath.

"How much did you have in there, a pint?" She laughs.

"I sure feel a lot better!"

We make our way to the bathroom, brush our teeth, and get in the shower together both sated and sleepy. We kiss a little and help each other wash. After that we climb in bed and I fall into a deep sleep cuddling her right next to me.

Sometime during the night I wake to find her rubbing my erect dick. I rotate around and we do 69 until we both cum. Then go back to sleep until morning.

Ten: Sunday Morning - Resolving the Past

I wake up feeling great. It's still early but the sun is just up and a beautiful woman is sleeping peacefully beside me. I smile, I could fall in love with this woman. But there are some things to face first.

I quietly get on my workout clothes and leave a note before going to the gym. When I get back Sara has ordered room service, is wearing the hotel robe, and is reading the paper.

"Hi. You look comfy." I say, bending over to kiss her lightly.

"And you look sweaty." She smiles. "That's what I should be doing but I'm on vacation. I'll get back to the treadmill when I get home."

I sit down and eat some yogurt, eggs, and toast. I've resolved that I will try to contact Lisa, Rob, and Jeff this morning to try and start sorting out that looming issue while it's still relatively fresh. I explain my plan to Sara and she agrees.

I think better when I'm moving so after getting cleaned up and dressed I have my bluetooth headphones in, walking down the strip, and ready to make some calls.

My first call was to Rob. "Hey man I'm sorry." He says when he picks up. "I've felt bad about messing with Lisa for a while now and meant to tell you. But not that way. I was just really drunk and I guess in that state I thought it was time you knew."

"Rob, after this phone call I don't want to see you again. I knew you'd fuck a horny dog and have wanted to fuck Lisa since you met her, but to backstab me. I thought we were good friends."

"We are good friends Aaron. Which is why I feel so guilty." Rob replies.

"How long has this been going on? How did it start?"

"It started about four months ago. Jeff and I took Lisa down to 6th street with us to drink and listen to some music. We had a lot to drink and next thing I know Lisa is sitting between us in the bar rubbing both our dicks through our jeans. I look at Jeff and we both know what's going to happen next. We all ended up back at my place. I thought it was a one time thing but it happened the next weekend too. And after that both Jeff and I have been with her together and separately. Do you really want to know the details?"

"No. Not really. I'm breaking up with her anyways. So you can keep going if you want to." I say. "You're very lucky I'm not a vengeful type. How would you like it if I called your girlfriend and sent her the video I recorded the other night." I don't really have a video but I'm gonna make him sweat.

"Come on man. Look I'm sorry, really. Lisa wasn't good for you anyways and isn't it better you found on sooner rather than later?"

"I'll think about it. Maybe I'll send her the video and maybe I won't. I can't decide right now." I say. "Think about that. And don't call me or try and drop by or anything. Bye." I hang up.

Next I call Jeff. He doesn't answer the chicken shit. He's even more soulless than Rob so I doubt he feels any remorse anyways, and I don't have anything to threaten him with, so I just send him a text saying our friendship is over and I don't want to see or hear from him again.

Finally it's time to call Lisa. She answers on the fourth ring. "Thank god you called. Are you okay?"

"Lisa how could you."

"I'm sorry." She starts crying. "I didn't want to hurt you. I love you. But I just don't love you the way you love me. You're too good for me."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean. If you wanted to fuck other guys you could have just told me and we could have moved on. You didn't need to sneak behind my back, with my friends for god's sake!"

"I know. It just kinda, happened. Part of me wanted to break up with you because you just want too much from from, the other part wants to be with you. While you were gone I got lonely. Rob and Jeff were there, paying attention to me. It was a mistake."

"A mistake! A mistake is denting the car or forgetting your purse, or maybe even being overly flirty with someone. I might be able to forgive something like that. But not four months of betrayal. Yes, I talked to Rob already. By the way those two are no longer my friends."

She's crying harder now. "I fucked up. I won't ask you to accept my apology. But I am sorry. I know you wanted to marry me, I know you have a plan. But the truth is I'm just not ready to get married. I love you but I'm not ready to settle down. I'm only 24 and I want to have some more experiences first."

We talk some more. I had already figured out that part of the issue was my creating a model of what she was like, what our relationship was like, that wasn't the reality and setting expectations based on that falsehood. I also recognize that we are both guilty of communication issues. By the end of the call we are on a little better terms.

"Is Sara there? Did you tell her?" She asks.

"Yes and yes." I say.

"Damn. That's going to be fun at the next family get together." She says snarkily. "Look, I know Sara likes you, and she's not like me. She really wants a serious relationship. She had this boyfriend since, like, high school and they broke up a year ago. So she's doesn't get around. Maybe give her a chance."

I don't want to tell her I've already decided to do that. "Sara told me a little about her ex-boyfriend. And she seems like a really great woman. So I may just take you up on that."

"I know it sounds weird but I'd really like that." She says.

We wrap up the call and I feel some of the burden lifted from my shoulders.

Eleven: Sunday Afternoon - The Luck Continues

I fill in Sara on my conversations. We both think it went about as good as it could have given the circumstances.

We get lunch and have another great conversation, then decide to go gambling before dinner. We choose a game called Mississippi Stud which I read about. The game is based on forming a five card poker hand. If you form a hand with a pair of Jacks or better you win something, a pair of Sixes to Tens you break even, otherwise you lose your bets. You start with two cards with three hidden and are allowed to increase your bet each time a card is turned over, or you can fold and the casino gets the money you've already laid down. The main attraction of the game is the payouts. A pair pays 1-to-1, but if you get a big hand it 10, 40, 100, or even 500 times your bet.

Since we've already won we don't feel bad about buying in for $200 each. For Sara things go good right away and she has trips on the first hand. Soon after I get trips and then a flush. Over the hour and a half we are playing we both get full houses, flushes, a straight, and many pairs and 2-pairs. Sara cashes in over $2000 and I decide to play just a little longer.

I'm also doing well with about $1800 in front of me and am about ready to leave so I figure "one last hand" so I bet $25 on the Ante. I look at my cards and I've got King-Queen of Diamonds. I'm feeling pretty good about this so I go with a 3X max bet of $75 more and the next card is a Ten of Diamonds. This still looks good so I bet another $75 and the fourth card is a Nine of Diamonds. I have four to a flush and one from a straight-flush. I bet the final $75 and my heart races. The dealer turns the Jack of Diamonds, I have a straight-flush!

I look at the paytable and see that this pays 100-to-1, so $25,000! Holy crap! The table erupts with cheers. Sara kisses me and says "Oh my god! I can't believe it!" We then have to wait while the casino reviews all the video footage to make sure I didn't somehow cheat, but eventually they are satisfied and pay me out.

I tip the dealer as she says "You two are the luckiest couple I've ever played with."

"I know. Thanks." I reply.

We make our way back to the room and store our winnings in the safe then get ready for another great evening.

Twelve - Sunday Night - Sara Cashes in Her V Card

We go out again to a very nice restaurant and the conversation again is so easy.

Sara is holding my hand and looks me in the eyes. "Aaron, I want you to know I really like you. I don't want to scare you off but I can really see a future with you."

"I feel the same way." I reply. "Sara, you are such an amazing woman, so intelligent, caring, thoughtful, and funny not to mention drop-dead gorgeous."

"I'm ready for tonight to be special." Sara says. "But afterward I want to take it slow when we get back home. I don't want to be the rebound girl. You need time to get over Lisa."

"I know and I understand."

"At least you've already met part of my family." She snorts.

We talk more, then go slow dancing. We both take care not to drink very much as we want this to be a special night.

She tells me, "Later I want you to know I'm on the pill. I started taking it when I thought my ex and I were going to do it, and I never stopped. I like how it regulates my periods."

We get back to the hotel I can tell Sara is a little nervous. As we get to the door to the room I lift her up in my arms. She's surprised and laughs. "Don't you dare drop me!" As I fumble for the key and manage to get the door open. I carry her into the room and kick the door shut, then take her to the bed.

She gives me another nervous laugh as I lower her onto the bed. I say, "Don't be nervous, let's just take this very slow."

"I'm not scared of you, I know you will be gentle. I'm just scared of that monster in your pants." She snorts.

Monster? Hardly, but I'm a little happy she's impressed by it.

I start by kneeling in front of her, slipping off her shoes, and giving her a foot massage.

Then I gradually work my way up each leg, massaging her calves and then her thighs. I ask her to flip over and I start again with her feet then up her legs to her butt. As I massage her ass she lets out some moans of pleasure. I continue to her back and then her neck and head, but then return to her cute butt. As I knead her ass I let my fingers slip under her panties where I can feel the heat and wetness building.

texxman
texxman
175 Followers