Vel's Subjugation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, why do I want to impress him so much? She thought to herself, even as her knees got slowly bruised.

Cassie let out a low, pleasured moan as she finally got to business. His thick, throbbing shaft- and fat, swollen; churning nuts- full of an endless supply of baby-batter throbbed, twitched, and shook with her service. His shaft reeked of sex. He'd probably just fucked some girl's brains out before he went and picked up Vel. He'd enjoy the servicing for as long as she wished; resting himself on the couch while she slurped, sucked, smeared, and serviced her way to his seed. "Good girl..." Cassie let out a quiet groan- the hand wrapped around the back of her head not letting the girl get too many breaths in while she got busy. And eventually? Witha forceful pull; yanking on her braid, and guiding that thick, monstrous head into her lips. The moment he felt just a bit go into her mouth? He rammed her skull the rest of the way- forcing down as many inches of that footlong cock down her throat; cramming more and more while choking the slut out as he let out a pleasured, happy moan. "Mmrh... So much better when you shut up and just use your mouth for something other than talking my ears off about your sappy fucking breakup..."

With every thrust, you broke her mind bit by bit. She wanted to retort about her breakup, but she couldn't say anything, especially as you pulled on her hair hard. It made her feel unbelievably good just to serve you. Her eyes widened as you pulled her all the way down. Like her body agreed that sluts like her didn't deserve to breathe. Her throat was beginning to feel sore as you used her like a fuck toy. The only thing she could do would be accepting his incredible dominance and hope he would use every single one of her holes, they were begging, aching, and empty. His ridiculous amount of precum could only make her even hungrier, unsatisfied even as she choked and nearly passed out, her makeup completely ruined.

You could make out her horny juices seeping out of her panties and onto her thighs, as well as onto the ground. It was so pathetic just how desperate she was for you...

Cassie didn't dare relent on that skullrape. Her throat was about to get stretched, torn apart, and bruised- she wouldn't be able to speak normally for a week after he was through with her. His strong arms stopped her from even daring to pull back and get a breath. He planned on choking her with his dick- just before she passed out. He loved watching her eyes roll back- the girl struggling to even stay awake from all that dick down her throat; but as she was about to pass out cold- just as she was about to collapse from being choked; he graciously yanked his cock out- flopping the now spit-cleaned bitchbreeder onto her face; letting his nuts on her nose while his cock laid atop her forehead and head- seeping pre-cum into her hair. "Who are you." His voice was harsh- demanding, cold, and controlling. If one this was certain- her real name wasn't the right answer.

"Ha.... ha.... your.... bitch.... " She admits, not daring to say her real name, knowing that he truly owned her as he ravaged her to no tomorrow. The rest seemed less of a mercy, and more of a cruelly forcing her to continue, so that she would have to keep servicing him, despite her throat being stretched to its limits. Her tongue was barely able to keep up, already exhausted.

And they say the tongue's the strongest muscle ...

She had to be thankful when he finally came, letting her entire face be painted white, licking off some of it that dribbled on her lips, thinking the salty semen was delicious. She half hoped it was over, but the burning lust in her womb refused to let her go without a seriously good fuck...

Cassie's nut plastered her in that sticky, hot, white baby batter. Christ- that was way, way too much for a normal human; and judging by how utterly large and swollen his nuts were he was far from being drained. Cassie just let out a low, groaned sigh as he licked his lips at the sight. "Good bitch." He smirked at her; the hand around her braided ponytail yanked hard- forcing her to stand up. Then, he gets up -- but he's still using her braid to keep her from disobeying him. Even from where they stood- his sinfully huge, throbbing monster of a cock was pressed against her groin- right where her womb would've been as he kept taunting her. "The bitch should beg. She hasn't earned it yet." His sharp, aquamarine eyes locked onto hers -- staring deep into her; his gaze far, far more terrifying than it ever was at the bar.

The superhuman amount of cum made her so needy she could hardly control herself, straining against your hold and grinding a little, even as you teased her with the very tip of your cock. Her brown eyes previously filled with anger were now filled with passion. Though she had already begged you, it was nothing like now... She quickly pulls off her panties which were almost sticky with the juices on her ankles. She then practically ripped off her bra with her hands. Her voice was shuddering in submission and fear. "P-please.... pound me hard like I deserve. I'm begging you... I'll do anything." She spread her legs wide so that you could access her easily.

Cassie stared at the desperate girl. But he just laughed. He doesn't fuck her. No; he stands there- right in front of the girl as she's desperately trying to get fucked by him. But no insertion happens. He stares at the begging, crazed slut with a sadistic grin on his face. "Anything?" He tests it- grin growing wider, his thick, throbbing cock slowly pulling back from her; as if threatening to leave her dry and horny if she didn't obey his demands. while his hand grabbed at her neck; not quite choking her- but forcing her to keep staring at him with the threat of being choked.

"Y-yes yes... PLEASE..." she says feeling your powerful hands against her as her pussy continues to pulse and twitch, having received absolutely zero pleasure this whole time, feeling the cold air against it. Her mind was going in every sort of direction, wanting to do everything she could to please him. He seemed so cruel to her, but it was unbelievably hot...

Cassie laughed- snarling at the woman as she only begged more for him. This earned her another demand. "Bring a couple of friends over tomorrow." He didn't budge a single step from her first response, but his body /does/ draw closer- his one free arm grabbing her tits; sinking his fingers into them, and groping her chest while he waited for her to answer him again.

"I..... y-yes...I'll do it." She said in a low voice, she wasn't usually the type to sell out her friends, especially at the idea of watching them get fucked by Cassie... but she had no other choice, she felt she would go insane if she couldn't have his cock. It was all that was on her mind at that moment, as she whimpers in need.

Then--he did it. The moment he heard those sweet, sing-song words--she felt her entire world get torn apart.

In a single, powerful thrust- he'd bottomed out as much as he could in the woman; cock literally ruining her for any other man ever again- every inch, fold, and corner inside her cunt stretched to its limits- unbelievably painful- and pleasurable. His searing-hot bitchbreaker hit her in every spot just right, and not only that? But she felt it split her cervix open- and the thick, engorged tip of his cock enter her unprotected womb, flooding it with that endless supply of pre-cum. He doesn't fuck her, not just yet. He stays bottomed out in her instead; hefting the girl; using his arms and cock as support -- before he spun her around -- and puts her in a proper full-nelson. His powerful, muscular hands wrapped around her thighs, pinning them to her torso, while he pressed her back against his chest. Then, as a show of force, he sunk his teeth into her shoulder.

Only then did he brutalize her. There weren't words to describe just how ferocious he was. He was practically giving her a concussion at how hard he hammered her entire body. And with each step? He brought her closer to one of the hidden cameras, facing her right at it. Letting it film that moving, an enormous bulge in her stomach- the way her face and body spasmed, and she submitted to his entire whims.

"Bark- huff- For me."

"OH YES!" she screams as you finally insert your cock into her depths, hitting her g spot and making her cum in only one single thrust. She could feel her tight cunt throbbing as it shaped itself around you. So powerful, knowing no other man could claim her. He felt so amazing she was completely helpless as he wrestled her to utter dominance. Her eyes widened as he bit her to mark his property before she practically screamed bloody murder with how fast and hard he was going, like a jackhammer pommeling her insides.

She arched her back as she felt the electric pleasure force her to writhe and convulse like she was possessed, howling through the building and no doubt making the neighbors hear her insane ecstasy, which nobody had ever made her feel before. Within seconds she had all but forgotten about the breakup, letting her body slam down fast as she looked like a living fleshlight with the camera recording her. "ARF ARF! AWOOOO!" She played the bitch for you. Her puppy sounds contrasting against your motions, so savage it was no different from rape. Her mind had already broken by this point.

Cassie didn't stop for a single second. Letting that brutal PLAP!!-PLAP!!-PLAP!! fill the room, and the neighboring rooms, as he bred the soul out of the slut. Her ass was sore, burning red from the way their bodies slammed together; exposing her limp, fuck-doll of a body to the camera right in front of her- hidden behind some books, or inside a plush toy. The only person who knew where it was exactly was Cassie, anyway. And besides, as he felt his huge, stuffed nuts start to well- churning more and more of that breeding batter for Vel, he knew what he had to do. His hips picked up the pace that much faster; using his arms to expose her body some more while she barked and howled for his enjoyment.

And in a fit of rage, lust, and need, he screamed out, "GET PREGNANT YOU USELESS WHORE!!" And then she felt it. First, she felt his entire shaft that'd invaded and ravaged her poor womb throb- thicken up and tense; then? Then came the endless torrent of seed. Load after load of that hot, sticky tar-like baby-batter instantly hosing her womb down in pure white. She was pregnant. On the spot. Quadruplets from the man; right there and then. There wasn't a chance in hell any amount of birth control would've saved her as she felt her gut- literally, get inflated from all that seed. Despite how thick his cock was; and how she stretched. He plugged the hurting cervix by it- the pressure inside finally broke that seal; he painted every corner of her cunt white- her thighs, too. Ass, everything. And he didn't stop fucking. Through it all. Mid-knock-up and he was still fucking her silly.

"AHHHHH~ FUUUUCK~ 💕" she kept squealing like an animal, riding wave after wave of orgasms. It was so addicting. Her tongue hung out as drool fell on her naked body, which was already getting sweaty and dirty, looking like a porn star, unrecognizable even to herself. She felt her butt squished and reshaped to his will every time he slammed down, loving your insults, enjoying you inflating her belly with the hot thick cum as your cock broke through her cervix effortlessly, directly depositing as much cum as possible.

She felt your powerful orgasm continue for the full minute, making her clench around his cock with all her might as she gasped and huffed with pleasure, mind completely blank now. Her legs shivered as she squirted against you, her toes curling as her hole made a lewd Sploosh sound. Even as she giggled in her afterglow, she could feel it immediately blended into the next orgasm.

"Oh yeah, daddy~" she breathed out, still looking to you with yearning in her eyes. Despite all of this, some part of her was somehow still unsatisfied. He had made her insatiable for the immense amount of pleasure. She wanted him to keep fucking her until she completely passed out.

It had been so long since someone had dominated her like she truly deserved. Grasping his arms tightly, she felt the overpowering sensation of pleasure slowly taking over her entire body. She moaned out as her orgasm grew closer and closer. Her body arched against him, her eyes closed in pure bliss.

Cassie didn't dare stop to rest. His balls were still full; and he intended to empty every last drop in her cunt. She'd be a cute single mother, he thought. Well, probably; anyway, assuming he was even thinking of anything other than breed, fuck, slam, fuck, impregnate, breed, constantly looping in his head over and over again. And he was doing just that. All that fertile baby-batter that'd gotten her pregnant only served as lube for the man to keep slam fucking her in that lewd, full nelson. But it wasn't enough for him- he needed more leverage, and the girl was soon carried off mid-fuck, each step punctuated with a loud PLAP!! as he fuck-walked her over to a wall.

Then. Cassie pinned her- and no longer needing to support the girl with his arms, using his entire body to hold her against the wall. All thewhile his hands groped, squeezed, fondled, and pulled her hair while he kept fucking her silly, intermittently letting out guttural roars of pleasure and desire. Then another load came. As large as the last one- but her fate was already sealed. She'd been knocked up- another endless, thick, sticky load now only meant it'd be more lube for him to breed the life out of her body. His bitch screamed loudly in pleasure and agony, feeling her mind and body being overwhelmed by the intense sensations. She was completely taken over, her consciousness completely lost in the feeling that her master was inflicting on her. She could feel her body shudder, and as the orgasm swept through her body, and her mind break under the pressure. One more round- he'd manage one more climax- and then it'd all be over. She just had to survive that long.

But Vel didn't stand a chance. Her mind could only echo yours, if only with a submissive tone.

oh daddy~ breed me

FUCK 💕

impregnate me~

FUCK 💕

ravage me~~

What was one load to Cassie was equivalent to about a dozen loads from normal men. Vel's pussy was so sensitive and beaten she came solely from that strong pin, feeling so amazing as her entire body was practically choked against the wall, filled with horny thoughts and desire for. Not only was her mind gone, but her soul was also basically gone as well, letting out endless wails, as she could not resist him in the slightest. The sex was so powerful, she could feel the wall creak behind her, threatening to break apart just like her body. Her thighs swung wildly in the air, as her hair became loose with your wild, passionate fucking.

Cassie gave her one final, show-stopping load. Those muscular, woman-splitting hips pounded her entire body into the wall; the frame behind it bending and nearly breaking from it. But just before it did, she felt herself get filled one last time; that endless torrent of seed draining out from his oversized nuts. Then, he simply let go of her- and let her fall onto the floor while he yanked his cock out from under her. And as she lies on the ground, he pumped his dick- and gave her whole body glazing, all in between endless, loud, pleasured moans, and him occasionally calling her a pregnant whore, his personal breeding bitch, and the likes!

But it was finally over. They could rest for a moment as balls were finally drained and emptied. He just stood over his conquest, hard dick in hand as he grinned down at the woman. "Mmrh... Keep your promise about bringing your friends, and I'll do this for you /all/ over again, bitch." He grinned, his entire body flexing and relaxing from the effort of all that- that thick, monstrous cock hadn't softened up at all; still as big as ever- and from down below, it somehow only looked that much larger. "I'll get you some new clothes... Since yours are all ruined."

Vel never once lost the high of getting used so roughly as she keeps screaming out for her Master and telling you how good it feels. Her voice gradually grows hoarse and strained.

It had been hours of fucking through the night, and daylight peeked through the curtains, shining on Vel's used pussy with cum dripping out. As Vel collapsed, her eyes unfocused as she was defeated and exhausted. "Hah.... Hah.... Thank... you.... Master..." Her eyes admired your unbelievably hard cock for a precious few seconds, before falling into a deep dreamless sleep.

Cassie just rolled his eyes at the long-since broken woman. The sight of it was humiliating, a woman; crumpled on the floor, spasming and shaking from orgasms that still coursed through her body, covered and filled with cum; thanking her 'master'. He pitied her. But he needed her- she was her ticket to a harem of cock-crazed sluts. He just needed to prepare for it. "Yeah, sure. Whatever. Remember what you promised."

Then, without further ado, he made himself a coffee and headed right back out letting her lay in that pile of cum in the living room while he went back to his car, and got what he needed for his plan. It didn't take long; really. He'd even taken Vel's clothes and underwear- just so she wouldn't leave him while he was gone. He needed her sizes, anyway, because he planned on buying her /plenty of very slutty clothes. And after an hour or two of searching through various sex shops, clothing stores, and even seedier places- he'd gotten what he needed, and made his way back to his apartment, unlocking the door, and stepping inside. He'd purposefully dumped Vel's old clothes in the apartment dumpster. This was for the new 'her', anyway.

Soon enough, Vel woke up as Cass came inside. Cass sees Vel crying and sobbing, seeming to have regained her sobriety despite one hell of a hangover. She's wiping off her cum stained glasses as she looks to you pathetically. "C-cass? Oh god, I made a horrible decision last night!" She tells you between sniffing, "I... I didn't mean anything I said..."

Cass stared at her with those cold, uncaring eyes as she sobbed; naked, knocked up, and glazed in his spunk. When she said she 'didn't mean anything', he rolled his eyes. With a little tilt of his head, and a dangerous, sly, fake smile curling onto his lips, he coldly replied. "Don't lie. You meant everything you said." He didn't care that she was changing her mind- she was /already/ in way too deep. And he had ways of controlling her now. "Anyway. Don't bother arguing- I got you new clothes. You tore your own clothes up- remember? Figured I'd replace them for you." His fake friendliness at the bar was /gone/. Just cold, calculating, and utterly uncaring.

She was shocked at his cold attitude, but thinks it's because he's disgusted at her incredibly sexual actions. "I... I mean... it was probably the best sex I've had..." she mutters while looks away shyly, looking at the new clothes you've bought, "but I know we're both disgusted at what happened yesterday... can we just forget about it?" She looked like she wanted to treat you as a stranger too, but couldn't get last nights pleasure out of her mind.

"No." Cassie shakes his head; pulling out a few bits and pieces of clothing from the plastic bags he'd brought them in- and... Christ it was something... Fetishistic. A pair of tight-fitted jeanshorts that didn't even completely cover her ass, a thin, high-rising thong that meant its waistband would be completely exposed above her jean-shorts, and the fabric itself was practically see-through. For a top, he got her a rather garish fetish top... It was an honest-to-God cowprint bikini. One that barely covered her nipples with how small the fabric was. "You came here, and made your choice. You even made me a /promise/. I promised that I'd make you feel good- and I did. Now you're bullshitting me on a promise /you/ made for me?"