Vel's Subjugation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gaped at the outfit, astonished at the crazy jeanshort that would make her look like a damn whore. He wasn't angry because she was whorish, but rather now that she was sober, she wasn't slutty enough based on her yesterday's behavior?! So he did like her slutty self yesterday, after all? Her hope grew a little bit, but she also recalled you taking advantage of her drunkenness and calling out for her so called "promise". "T-that.... that doesn't count... I was super drunk... come on, everyone make mistakes. Do you make all the girls you barely know wear... that kind of outfit?"

Cassie stared at the confused woman. Deadpanned, utterly unamused with her nonsense. "If you don't want the clothes, you're more than free to go and walk out naked." He nodded his head toward the door. "I /can/ but something... Different." Cassie simply shrugged, tossing the clothes onto the top of the couch's backrest while he sat down. He wasn't using the video he'd taped yet- no need to reveal all his cards just yet. "And? I made a drunk promise to make you happy at that bar. What, just because it turns out you're some whiney cunt who can't shut up, you want me to start bitching and moaning about wanting to go back on everything?" That cold, blue gaze eyefucked her nude, cum-covered body- her utterly-abused cunt still leaking his thick loads. "And yeah. All my breeding bitches get something nice to wear. Keep letting me hit, and I'll keep buying."

"W-why are you sbeing so mean?" She crosses her arms, in disbelief at his sudden change in attitude, "can't I just... borrow some of your clothes?" Without her drunkenness, of course she wouldn't stupidly forget a simple solution like that, even if your cum was still stuck inside of her holes. With you exposing your true vile nature, she was at a lost with your newfound cruelty and coldness.

"Nah. I'm not giving you my clothes, they're /my/ clothes." Cassie just rolled his eyes again. "How can I trust you to bring back my clothes when I can't even trust you to keep a promise after less than a day?" His lips curled into an annoyed frown, even going so far as to cross one leg onto another- hiding that bulging tent that /never/ went away. "I'm not being mean, Val. You're being unreasonable. You made all these promises, I even went and got you some nice clothes /after/ you tore and ruined your own. I let you stay overnight here, and you probably ate something from my fridge while I was gone. Sounds to me like you're just trying to use me."

She sighs, massaging the bridge of her nose as he sighed. He was nice enough to let her stay over night, and maybe she was asking a little too much. Plus, he was dealing mostly with whores, so it made sense he didn't really have any proper clothes for her. She would just run back home really quick, she supposed. "Fine..." She says, snatching the clothes quickly and dressing up in the cow-patterned bikini and extremely short jeans, wondering who even normally wore this kind of slutty outfit, Though... she did feel a little sexier than usual.

Cassie watched her dress up in that horrifically-slutty outfit. She looked like an honest-to-God cheap whore, parts of her still covered in his cum. He leaned in toward her just a bit, planting his hand on the couch's armrest while he set his chin into the palm of his hand, quietly humming. "Don't bother changing out of it. Come back here wearing it, and bring your girlfriends, like you promised me." His grin widened- adding. "The more the merrier- and besides, I'll let you go after I have a turn with all of them, assuming you won't just come crawling back to my door after you leave."

"I... " she tried to retort, still crossing her arms and glaring at you, but just thought you were being overconfident as she thinks she'd rather you be occupied with them than herself. She had had enough roughness for one day... her knees still felt a little weak as she walked. "Ugh... Alright." She then shuts the door behind her, walking with a similar swagger to the day before, if only a slightly wounded pride due to the slutty outfit and the recent events.

Cassie let out one last laugh as she finally conceded to doing what he asked. She was so /utterly/ fucked. It was too late for her, and he knew it. And as she turned around and started to leave- he made sure to smack her ass one last time, shooting her a compliment. "Looking good, Val. You'll definitely find a new boyfriend dressed like that." And then- as she left to get her friends, he got busy editing the videos he'd recorded the night before... Even throwing on a fake intro to make it look like the opening credits to some cheap B-list movie. Only to end with a graphic video of Vel whoring herself for the man, barking, and getting knocked up on camera while calling him master.