Venessa and Alejandro Pt. 01

Story Info
Venessa, a hungry energy vampire, shrinks Alejandro.
1.1k words
3.82
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venessa stared into the bathroom mirror and pulled the skin under her eyes down. She hadn't fed in a week and it was starting to show. She fixed her makeup and headed to the mall. Once there, she roamed the halls, considering her options.

"Ooh, what's that?" Venessa stopped, feeling an intense projection. "Desire," she hissed, looking around for the source. Desire carries a lot of energy, the desire being projected may even be strong enough to fully quench her hunger. Venessa met the stare of a man riding up the escalator. Without breaking eye contact, she power walked up to him.

"Name," Venessa demanded, catching her breath.

"Ah-Alejandro" the man replied, staring into Venessa's eyes, seemingly lost in thought.

"Do you want to come home with me?" Venessa asked nonchalantly.

Alejandro paused, shocked. He questioned reality for a moment.

"It's, Venessa, by the way" she said as she held her hand out and smiled.

Alejandro hesitantly returned the handshake. Suddenly, everything went dark and Alejandro was knocked to the ground by what felt like cloth. He gasped for air, smothered by the apparent cloth. He felt something grab his foot and tug. He was yanked out of the dark and suspended by his bare feet. He opened his eyes and saw a giant Venessa staring back at him.

"Don't worry," Venessa assured. "You won't remember this part"

Venessa dropped Alejandro in her bra. "Have fun but be quiet" Venessa warned with a sweet smile. She threw Alejandro's clothes in her backpack and swiftly headed for the exit.

Alejandro was unable to move. He was compressed between lace and skin. Venessa was walking in an aggressive manner and with every step he was slammed into the lace and engulfed in Venessa's breast. He grunted as the breath was rhythmically knocked out of him.

Venessa got into her car and started the engine. She looked down at Alejandro and licked her lips. He projected fear but the desire overpowered it. She thought about what she would do with him and how much energy she could make him to give.

"I might let you remember this." Venessa said before snapping her bra back into place.

Venessa pulled into her driveway and almost bounced to the door. Once inside, she removed Alejandro from her bra and placed him on her coffee table. He immediately collapsed, sore and unable to breathe deeply.

"Are you having fun?" Venessa asked as she began undressing.

Alejandro didn't respond. He just stared at Venessa, wondering what she planed to do with him.

Venessa turned around and bent over pointing her ass toward Alejandro. Alejandro stared up at Venessa's exposed wet pussy and anus, bewildered. He was snapped out of it suddenly as Venessa jolted up and spun around, holding a bottle of water based lubricant.

"Usually I do this to invoke fear but I have a feeling it will invoke something different in you" she said, applying the lubricant to her finger.

Venessa turned around and bent over again, bending her knees this time to give Alejandro a better view. She reached back and inserted her lubricated finger into her anus. She slowly removed her finger and reached between her legs, grabbing Alejandro and holding him in a standing position. Alejandro watched as Venessa's anus drew closer to him. He was helpless as his arms were pined to his sides. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes before being consumed head first. He drew his knees up and pushed against her rectal walls to give himself room to breathe.

Venessa gasped with pleasure. She separated her thighs and ran her finger up and down her slit.

Alejandras movement was limited but he managed to wrap his hand around his shaft. He pushed his knees out and thrusted his hips, pushing his dick in and out of his hand.

Venessa felt the rhythmic pressure, bringing her closer to release. She flicked her clit as she felt warmth running from her feet and up her legs. She tightened her anus, causing Alejandro's knees to be pushed to his chest. Compressed but still holding his dick, Alejandro squeezed his shaft and rubbed his tip with his thumb. Venessa tightened further, knocking the breath out of Alejandro. His movement was fully restricted now. All he could do was breath and even that was a struggle.

Venessa finally reached climax, she released her grip on Alejandro, allowing him to release as well. Suddenly, Alejandro felt tired. He felt as if his body were asleep.

Venessa stood on the table and squatted, relaxing her pelvic floor, causing Alejandro to fall out. She immediately got up and left the room, returning moments later with a bowl of warm water, a wash cloth, and dish soap. She set the bowl down next to Alejandro and collected a small amount of soap from the cap of the bottle. She picked up Alejandro and wet her soapy finger in the bowl. She gently massaged him, lathering the soap over his head and body.

"I've never done this before, to be honest." She chuckled, "Usually I expire my fear victims. I guess, technically, you aren't a fear victim though." Venessa rambled as she washed Alejandro, who was unable to respond.

Venessa dunked Alejandro in the bowl of water, rubbing the soap off. She set him on the wash cloth and used the corner to dry him off before swaddling him in it. Alejandro couldn't object, he could barely keep his eyes open. Against his will, he drifted off to sleep to the sound of Venessa humming while she cleaned the coffee table.

When Alejandro woke, the fist thing he noticed was Venessa asleep on the couch beside him. He sat up and peaked over the edge of the table, he knew he wouldn't make the jump. His best bet for getting out of this was to wake Venessa. Alejandro stood, using the wash cloth to cover himself.

"Hey," he shouted "Venessa, wake up!"

Venessa opened her eyes and smiled. She pulled the wash cloth away from Alejandro, who immediately cupped his hands over his groin. Venessa used her index finger to brush Alejandro's arms out of the way.

"No need to be modest." She chuckled, softly gazing at Alejandro. "I guess I should let you go now." She wined, getting up from the couch.

"Wait!" Alejandro shouted, "c-can I keep my memory?"

"Well," Venessa was stunned. "I guess I could do that. If I hear any rumors about what happened here though,"

"No, I won't tell anyone, promise." Alejandro interjected.

"Well, ok" Venessa agreed, holding her hand out, offering a shake.

Alejandro accepted the handshake, confused. The moment he touched her hand, he was staring down at her. Venessa handed him his clothes, neatly folded in a stack.

"I washed them for you," she said, offering him a hand down. "As a thank you."

Alejandro nervously got dressed and followed Venessa to the door.

"No, Venessa, thank you" Alejandro belatedly replied as he walked out the door. He took note of Venessa's address before walking to the closest bus stop.