Venetian Masquerade

Info
Elegant costume party, naughty afterwards.
2.5k words
4
5.2k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Sophie loves decorating for almost any occasion. Halloween, Christmas, and New Year's Eve always get a special touch, but she really enjoys turning a normal dinner party or someone's birthday into a lovely event. Such a wonderful girlfriend.

Costume parties don't come around often, but when they do Sophie plans, prepares, and produces a wonderful display of color and style. Not just for herself or me. Sometimes her friends and family ask for recommendations. She has a reputation for it.

One year our friends decided on a murder mystery costume party with a Mardi Gras theme. Sophie went all out with Venetian style masks. Very elaborate. She couldn't decide on whether to use a full face mask, a half-mask, or the small masks that cover around the eyes.

Whenever she made changes she insisted that we both wear our masks in front of the mirror and each other.

What surprised me was how much fun it was to flirt with her while we wore the masks. Obviously the full masks made it impossible to kiss, but the others allowed for us to get close and make out.

The right masks let us feel like completely different people. It was like flirting with each other when we first met.

We engaged in new compliments, some suggestive and some sweet. Very much a turn on. It became a new routine when trying out newly updated masks. Flirty compliments leading to kissing and other playful affections.

Sophie worked on the final touches the day before the party. When she brought the masks out to try on she already put one on. She also wore most of her costume, an elaborate gown with frills and embroidery and displaying her fantastic cleavage.

Before trying on my mask I told her she looked beautiful and I kissed her. It was electric.

She must have felt it too, because she shuddered and slightly gasped. Her hands almost floating in air as if she were unsure of whether to hold me, touch me, or put her hands to her sides.

Feeling a little self conscious in a costume and a mask she softly spoke to me, "It's like we don't know each other."

The mask obscured most of her blushing, but her stance and the tone in her voice told me she was blushing all over.

I took one of her hands, raised it up to my face, and kissed it gently while gazing into her eyes saying, "Then it is my pleasure to meet you, miss."

Sophie's other hand went to cover her mouth in mock protest as she stepped back, "You are so forward, sir! Are you so familiar with ladies?"

She lightly pulled back her hand from me, although I kept it in my grasp as I kissed it once again, "Never before, miss, but I was so taken with your beauty."

Her heavy breasts rose and fell with Sophie's breaths while considering what to say next.

"You take my breath away, sir," she said as she took a half step toward me.

I stepped closer, put my hand to her cheek, and drew her to me so I could kiss her lips once again.

Sophie melted as our lips touched and she moaned in contentment. My tongue caressed hers, bringing a longer moan as her arms held me close.

Her wonderful boobs pressed against me. Normally it wouldn't take long for Sophie to encourage me to touch her more intimately. Either she'd expose them or ask me to play with or suck on her titties.

The mask allowed Sophie to behave different. She felt my hands moving toward her magnificent pair of tits. Her fingers laced with mine and she kept me from her well endowed treasure.

"I do not surrender myself to anyone, sir," Sophie said with a proud grin. "You shall never see, much less touch, my bosom."

She was really getting into this. The mask could not hide her sparkling eyes and wicked smile.

"Perhaps, miss, however your lips yearn for another kiss," I said proudly while assertively pulling her to me.

Once more Sophie softly moaned. She leaned in to me as she kissed back.

"You may prevent me from the delights of your bodice," I conceded, "but your lips are more than enough to satisfy me."

Almost instantly her hands reached up to hold my face. I felt her tremble! Not only her hands, but her body.

"Honey, are you alright?" I asked. "You're shaking"

She looked me with her eyes ablaze and responded in a whisper, "Don't stop. I want you so badly."

Sophie broke eye contact, looked downward, leaned in, and spoke directly in my ear, "I want to resist you a little tonight. If I press your palm with my thumb and say Concrete then we stop."

Again she kissed me, with great passion and her body still trembling.

We both sighed as we kissed longer and deeply. Suddenly her body shifted and she leaned backward.

"Doubtless, sir, you will not be content merely kissing," she said.

"Doubtless, miss, you will not be content merely kissing either," I retorted. "Otherwise, you wouldn't press your delightful body to me with such eagerness."

She gasped and looked offended, "I am not that kind of girl."

Once again I brought her body to mine and kissed my beautiful Sophie. Not only was she still trembling, but I could feel her restrained breasts heaving.

In between our fervent kisses I said, "Your body continues to shake. Shall I free you from your fashionable restraints?" At which point I roughly slipped her bodice down leaving her in a loose embroidered blouse.

She gasped loudly and looked at me shocked that I would do such a thing.

"There, miss. You are breathing better already. You are most welcome."

"You wish me to thank you for nearly exposing me?" she protested.

"Young lady," I said slyly, "I wish for something much more than nearly exposing you." I pulled her blouse down and revealed her gorgeous tits.

Her eyes flashed open and again Sophie gasped. Instantly she wrapped her big round boobs with her hands and arms, desperate to hide them from my penetrating eyes.

While her arms and hands were occupied I took the opportunity to pull away her skirts. Now she bent slightly and her hands moved even more urgently to cover as much of her body as possible. Which wasn't quite possible.

"You bastard, how could you do such a thing?"

"You struggle to hide and protect your lovely body, yet your body betrays you by quivering. Your body shows other signs of desire, miss."

Unable to push me away I take her head in my hands and kiss her face, her cheeks, and her mouth. Her hungry kisses tell me she wants more still.

I caress her shoulders and arms. Sophie tries wriggling out from me, causing her full breasts to giggle a bit. Her nipples rub slightly against me. The sensation excites her. The sight excites me.

"I can see your bosom tingles."

"Only because of a cool breeze. You must let me cover myself, sir. I am not that kind of girl."

"If your lovely breasts tingle only because they are cold, miss, then I shall gladly warm them."

I cupped one of her glorious jugs with a hand and the other with my mouth. Kissing and sucking the one while lightly squeezing the other.

All this while Sophie feigned offense and called me a crass beast, although she continued to breathe heavily. She also murmured to herself the words, "Oh God" a few times.

She regained her composure and continued role playing. "Release me, sir. Release me now."

My lips pulled away from her nipple while my finger and thumb stopped rolling her other nipple.

"Miss, I only wish to serve. All you had to do was ask. I shall release you... from the last of your clothes."

I completely removed the loose shirt from her body so she stood before me naked. Totally exposed.

She cried out and once again tried covering her body. The sight of my beautiful Sophie attempting to hide her magnificent curves and her most private areas made my cock throb for her. She simply couldn't cover enough of her body to shield her from me.

Her eyes locked with mine.

"You exposed me. How could you do such a thing, sir? You leave me completely vulnerable to your gaze."

She hunched over to hide her pussy from view, though I knew I would be able to see something of her treasure box from behind.

I handed her a blanket to cover herself. As she took it I grabbed one of her arms and slid a hand up the back of her thigh. I didn't stop until I worked my fingers between her legs.

She struggled to keep her secret from me. When I found it she blushed. Her secret arousal.

"As I thought, miss. Your body shows me again how it yearns to be seen. It yearns to be touched. It yearns to be pleased."

Sophie spoke in panic and haste that it was not true and repeated herself, however she knew that I knew. My fingers felt her wetness.

"Your precious juices, miss. You long to share them with me, do you not?"

She gasped in shock. She struggled with the reality of her dripping honey.

"You are mistaken, sir," she protested, "I'm not that kind of girl. I do not - yearn for - this pleasure."

"Miss, you stand naked before me. Your naked body, your naked arousal," I said while drawing my fingers out so that I may taste them. "And your naked lie."

Her juices were sweet like rainwater and I said as much. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

I slowly pushed her against the wall. I slowly pulled her legs open as she whispered her special chant that she was not that kind of girl. I slowly leaned in to kiss and lick her wetness. She repeated her denial over and over as I kissed her most intimately.

Sophie's hands stroked my head as she looked down at me while I worked on her clit. Her eyes and her voice and her posture said she was in utter heaven, though her words told a different story.

"You violate my most sacred space, sir. You force my legs open so you may look upon my womanhood. You force my legs open so you may steal that sight. You force my legs open so you may - so you may..."

"Yes, miss. I force your legs open so I may take ownership of your secret box of delights."

I kissed her and said, "With my lips." I licked her and said, "With my tongue."

While she was stunned with the overwhelming sensation washing over her body I plunged one of my fingers into her perfect pink cunt.

"And with my fingers," I said as she whimpered. I pushed and pulled it from her, and she stiffened and started breathing sharply.

I started sucking on her clit while I pumped my finger in and out of her sweet kitten. She said No.

I started pressing her g-spot, priming her to gush. She said No again, but with moans.

She held on to me for support, clutching at me with her fingers. All while repeating things she said before. No. I'm not that kind of girl. Release me.

Her magic button inside her felt so good to touch. She started saying new things. How dare you. You mustn't do that. Let me go.

Then she became more wet.

With my other hand I worked a different finger into her wetness and withdrew it. While I continued to tap on her g-spot with one hand, the other circled her back door.

Sophie spat out the words in rapid succession. What are you doing? Who do you think you are? No, you mustn't. Let me go. How dare you touch me in that way. I'm a good girl. I'm not like that.

She said these things while she rocked her body back and forth. She stroked my arms as I stimulated her body front and back.

When I slowly pushed my finger into her tight back door she whimpered lustfully, but she grabbed my hands, pushed her thumbs into my palms, and said the safe word Concrete. She continued to moan.

I kissed her hip and caressed her. "Are you okay honey?"

She insisted she felt no threat, intimidation, discomfort, or degradation.

"Baby, you need to stop so you can get towels. Honestly, I'll never enjoy this fully if I'm thinking about the floor." She winked as she affectionately rubbed my arms.

After fetching the towels and laying them out, Sophie looked at me and reengaged our role play lovemaking.

"Where were we?" she started. "How could you touch me in such a wicked way, sir?"

Sophie bent over to pick up her clothes.

I returned my fingers to their proper placement. One in her heavenly box of delights and the other in her forbidden back door. She gasped for me again, but remained bent over.

"How could you deny that you long to be filled from the front and the back, miss?"

She leaned over to my ear and moaned.

Again she protested with words as her body moved with pleasure. I'm not that kind of girl. You must never touch me there. I'm not like that. Let me go. Release me.

My fingers pumping in and out of her while I kissed her body. Roughly pumping her ass. Roughly pumping her pussy. Roughly kissing her.

Then she started to steadily drip her nectar.

Sophie kept saying the same things, however her tone changed. The same words of resistance now meant insistence. Insistence to climax.

She had discovered new ways to tell me to make her cum.

"Let me go, sir. Release me now." Over and over. They were encouraging words. She repeated them until she gushed.

Once she started gushing she said Yes, Good boy, Love my pussy, It's all for you, Do it, Violate me, Love me honey.

She continued to lean against the wall. Caressing my face. Running her fingers through my hair. Her thighs lightly squeezed me in an additional embrace. She did this long after she calmed down.

I removed the mask she so carefully crafted for me and removed hers as well. I picked my Sophie up and carried her to the bed. I laid her down and kissed her forehead. I drew her a bath and brought back a bathrobe.

When the bath was ready I carried her to the bathroom and carefully put her down in the tub. I lit candles and brought her a glass of wine.

Once she was clean and relaxed and dried off I carried her back to the bedroom.

"I want you so badly, honey," I said in between kisses.

She looked at me with a spark in her eye and a playful smile and said, "What do you think about wearing a fedora, I'll get my pillbox hat, you can be the private detective, and you're pumping me from behind for information... while you spank me?"

Once a month we try something new. I have a feeling Halloween will be extra special this year!

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Warriors of the Forsaken Ch. 01 James is transported to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Quaranteam - 808 State Ch. 01 Island life during a potentially species ending pandemic.in Novels and Novellas
Quaranteam: Blake's Seven Ruairi Blake finds out about the Quaranteam vaccine.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Emma Seduces a Lady at the Library Twin sisters use exhibitionism to seduce a lady in library.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories