All Comments on 'Vengeance: A Ruined Honeymoon'

by DrFakename

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Dye Jane Dye

Make her disappear never to be sean again.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo2 months ago

Wicked revenge and then more. How could that couple ever reconcile or sleep at night. Jane got what she wanted a tragedy that will never end

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? I don't usually like to bash on other people for their kinks, but, this is borderline snuff. This kind of shit is straight out of 1984, it's the kind of shit they'd have going on in Room 101. If you like heavier kinks, then fair enough, but putting a story about a non-consensual castration in the BDSM category? You have no idea what BDSM is. There's literally a non-consent category, why didn't you put it there? This kind of shit can seriously upset people.

Hopefully Literotica takes this story, and profile down. The fact you felt no obligation to put any kind of warning, and to also put it in a category about BDSM, shows that you're a truly disturbed, dangerous individual, who doesn't have the first clue about kink, nor the kind of decency to be allowed in spaces like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

At least do a follow-up of the couple's new normal, a mutual goal to track Jane the fuck down and abuse her until she has a miscarriage. It sounded like her goal was to get pregnant, while killing the newlyweds chance to have kids by destroying his nuts. After torturing Jane mentally and physically, they're back in a good place to start a family and life together while Jane drools and talks to herself in a nut house.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryoabout 1 month ago

Well done and keeping it hot through out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrFakename@DrFakename
I'm an amateur writer hoping to provide interesting, explicit content. My goal is to make content that is either extremely fantastical (porn is great because it can be anything) or extremely grounded (realism means you feel it harder). So, if that's your thing--check out my wo...