Vengeance: A Ruined Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona couldn't vocalize really, but she jolted up, looking to Jane with pleading eyes. She shook her head desperately, grunting in a panic. Jane nodded, "Yeah, I think a 5 is good."

She activated the collars, and both Chet and Mona jerked hard. It was only an instant, and then it was over. Chet gasped in pain, like he'd been punched--his body had locked up, and he was feeling muscular exhaustion. Mona was a wreck, weeping and flailing, seeking primal comfort. She felt helpless, weak.

Having had her fun, Jane sat Mona back onto the chair. She felt exhilarated, and sighed with her hands on her hips. Jane said, "Now, Jane. Will you be a good girl? Nod your head."

Mona didn't hesitate. She still felt the sting of the collar's prongs on her neck. She was truly broken. She cast a brief glance up at the television, which now showed Jane's face front-and-center. She was being pounded from behind by Chet, who's chest and hands were in-view. Jane was extremely vocal about her enjoyment of the situation. Mona looked back down, knowing what was going to happen. She wished, at least, Jane wouldn't say it again.

Jane dragged Mona's chair closer to Chet. Mona recoiled, turning away. It wasn't just the fear of Jane, it was her revulsion at herself. She felt disgusting, sweaty, beaten and bruised, covered in reddened shock marks, drooling, her face swollen from tears, all with her oily naked body. She was a wretch. She didn't want her beloved to see her like this. He'd already seen her lowest points. God. He'd watched this women bury batteries into her ass. She still felt them as she sat.

Chet and Mona were now about three feet away from each other, facing together. Jane knelt down in front of Chet, looking up from between his legs, staring at him. She smiled at him gleefully, saying, "Brings back fond memories, huh?"

Chet looked down at her resentfully, "No. Some of the worst, actually."

Jane turned to the television, which showed Jane gobbling up Chet's balls in her mouth while she jacked him off furiously. He was roaring and tensing up, and he came hard, shooting his spunk across her hair and back. Jane looked back, away from the scene, toward Chet with smug eyes. Chet spat out with spite, "Oh wow, we fucked a lot, very impressive. The shit you put me through--put everyone through!? You're scum. Your only redeeming value is that you're a piece of meat that men like. And you know it. You know you're worse than shit."

Chet turned red. Mona had never seen this vitriol from him. He'd been a peaceful, gentle giant their entire time together. He'd cried when he came back from hunting once because he'd shot a deer that was young, and it made him imagine their future child. He'd stopped hunting since then. What kind of haunted past did he grow out of? Had he grown out of it? Mona shivered, partly because she was cold.

Chet gnashed his teeth and a demon shined in his eyes, "You're a product of abuse that never climbed out of your trailer park, no matter how much money you make. You did love me, but you didn't know how to, and the instant I realized you were irreparably broken? I got the fuck away from you."

There was a long pause. The room would've been silent, if Chet wasn't breathing so heavily. And, if the television wasn't loudly playing slapping sounds. Chet finished, "I hate you."

Jane didn't respond. Her expression was neutral, never blinking, never looking anywhere else but directly into Chet's eyes during the entire monologue. Her breathing never faltered, her posture never wavered. She was mechanical. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue across his cock, licking it all over. She rolled it across his glans, then slid down low, kissing his balls, before returning and grabbing the base of his dick in her lips. She slid her lips up along the underside of his semi-hard dick, sucking up its length, and then holding his dick head at her mouth entrance, kissing it. She felt it growing, pulsing with each heartbeat, and she winked at him. He turned away in shame. He hated himself.

Jane stood, mounting him. She easily slid her extremely wet pussy onto his warmed-up cock. "Oh, honey, you're really pent-up, huh? I can feel you twitching already."

Jane grinded back and forth slowly against him. She faced him, stroking his chest. Chet reeled back, then launched his head forward to hit Jane. She was ready, and leaned her own forward, getting under him and forcing him to slam his own nose onto her forehead. He wailed in pain, and she cackled, bouncing on his dick. "I'm shorter than you, dumbass, you can't headbutt me properly. I won't just let you get below me."

Chet sobbed, "Please stop, Jane."

Jane planted a firm kiss on his lips, which he immediately pulled away from. She said, "Hey? Remember this move?"

She held herself up, his dick buried into her only just past its head, and she reached down with one hand to stroke him. She pumped him while his tip was in her pussy, briefly pausing to instead vibrate his cock, pulling it out and rubbing it against her clit. She'd please herself, then put it back in to jack it off, again and again until her legs got tired. She impaled herself back onto his dick and rode him comfortably. Chet groaned. Jane smiled knowingly, "Aw, gonna cum?"

Mona jerked her head up. She stared in horror, seeing how far this would go. Jane turned her head behind her, catching Mona staring, "What? Watching my ass bounce? Jealous?"

Jane got up, turned around and reinserted Chet's member into her while facing Mona. She bounced on him, laughing, watching Mona's horrified face staring right at her triumphant pussy. Jane spread her legs wide, shouting, "Mona! Look! Watch a real woman please her man!"

Jane jumped up, off Chet, and shoved Mona, knocking her chair over. She dragged it along the ground, placing Mona on the ground, on her back, staring up between Chet's legs to get the best view of the action. Jane laughed maniacally, slapping Mona's tits and grabbing the chain still on her nipples. She mounted Chet's hard, twitching penis again, holding the chain as though it were reins on a riding horse. She rode Chet's dick, bouncing like she was a teenager again, full of vitality. She cracked the chain and mockingly said, "Giddy up!"

Mona screamed in pain, her tits flung around by Jane's tugging and flailing. Jane threw her head back, feeling ecstacy, groaning in pleasure, "Fuck yes, Chet, you fill me up so good!"

Mona watched in horror as a drop fell onto her cheek. She screamed--it was Jane's crotch juice! Mona was inconsolable, fighting against her bindings as though possessed. Jane made sure more drops followed, grinding on Chet, who felt her wetness rolling down his balls before descending onto Mona's sobbing face.

Jane gasped, "Oh! I can feel him twitching! Fuck! He's close, I'm bringing him close!"

Mona saw Chet's balls shifting, lifting up, tensing. Mona's tears fell down her face; she couldn't move away. Jane lifted, then slammed down. She let loose a victorious roar. Chet exhaled sharply, and exploded inside her. Jane jerked, "Oh my God! It's so much!"

Mona couldn't look away, watching the white semen fill up this woman above her. She saw her husband's cock pumping powerfully, emptying his balls into her, overfilling her. Mona was shocked out of her stupor when some of his cum dropped onto her forehead. Then, she turned away finally, sobbing. She thought of their dreams together, their wedding. Yesterday felt so far away.

Jane sighed in heavy relief and got up. She knelt in front of Chet, placing each of her knees on either side of Mona's head, straddling her face. She clamped her thighs down, squeezing Mona's face, forcing her to stare upward at her groin. Mona screamed up at her. Jane laughed, "Thanks for being so patient. Here comes your reward!"

Mona screamed a shrill trill, her throat hurting from its raw shredding vibration. She shook and strained until it hurt, but she didn't move at all. Her mouth was held open by the ring gag, directly under Jane's vagina. She watched helplessly as a white trail of her husband's cum slid down, sliding into her mouth. She retched, but fought not to--she couldn't afford to vomit with this gag, she could drown in it. Another few globs fell down, tasting of bitterness, saltiness, and flavorless mucus mucus. Jane wiggled her hips, asking, "You get all that you wanted? You're his wife, after all, you should get your fill. Here, there might be a little left on-tap."

She reached up, grabbing Chet's dick at the base, then gripped down hard and squeezed up to its tip, rolling up it like a tube of toothpaste to produce another glob of white liquid. Jane sucked it up into her mouth, then leaned back down to Mona, holding her head straight, and spit it into her open mouth. Mona stared up in horror, tasting the mixture in her mouth. Jane sat on Mona's stomach, holding her head in-place, stroking it. She said, "Now be a good dog and eat it. I won't let you turn your head until you do."

Mona closed her eyes and swallowed. It didn't all go down at once, but she got it after a few attempts. She shuddered. Jane had come to life after her railing, and intimated purred into Mona's ear, "Did you like it? He gave me a whole lot. You must've been really worked up. Saving for days. Weeks?"

Tears fell down Mona's face. Jane licked them. She got up, and announced, "Alright, it's still early. So, for the rest of today I'm going to keep taking backshots until I sleep. But first, I'll get everybody rehydrated."

She did, pouring water for her captives and raising Mona up to be seated properly in front of her husband. Then, she got back to work. Chet begged her to stop. Mona cried the rest of the day, watching this woman fucking her husband for hours. Eventually, Chet stopped talking, accepting the situation. The room was just the sound of slaps, Jane's sex sounds, and the television playing much of the same. Jane grinded on him in reverse cowgirl until he emptied inside her again. She got onto her knees and blew him until he was hard again, then took him to the edge and kept him there for minutes until she took him back into herself and had him finish inside her again. She lay on the ground, using her feet to jack him off--Mona didn't even know that could be pleasant--but it clearly got the job done as she felt him cum again and barely managed to get the first shot into her vagina.

The sun set. How was he still getting hard? Was he enjoying this? Mona looked into his face, but his eyes had closed hours ago. Was he ashamed? Or, was he immersed in the experience? Jane started mirroring moves from the television. A position where she was riding cowgirl, but leaned back, her hands on the floor, her head upside-down and staring at Mona with a grin. It didn't even look pleasant for either of them. It must've been, because again Mona watched her husband cum inside Jane. A small pool of fluid formed beneath the chair.

Jane wrapped up the night. She placed Chet's genitals into a little cozy heater, and turned the room temperature a bit warmer than comfortable, preparing him for tomorrow. She returned the shock device onto Mona. Of course, Mona was scared, but by now Chet wasn't saying anything. His eyes were vacant, staring at the ground. Mona cried and shook, but the world was blurry. She was exhausted, desperate for sleep, and in so much muscular discomfort from the chair and cramping she needed to stretch out. Throughout the night, the shocks prevented her from sleeping. She got some micro naps in, her body succumbing to its fatigue, but these were barely restful. When they happened, her dreams were of a happy honeymoon, of starting a family, and of building a life. Reality started to blur. She didn't know what was real. After all, what was more likely: That she was married to the man she loved, or that this stranger had destroyed it all?

In the morning, Jane entered into the living room. She removed the cozy from Chet. She slapped Mona, getting her attention. She asked, "Do you want to get out of that gag?"

Mona nodded. Jane said, "There's only one thing that'll get you out, understand?"

Mona nodded. Jane continued, "You'll have to break Chet's nuts. Fully break them. Bye-bye babymakers."

Chet heaved a terrible sigh, a groan of sorrow, but said nothing. What could he say? Mona nodded. Chet looked at her in despair. Mona was ungagged, and finally closed her mouth. Having been open for so long, it felt wrong. Her tongue tasted bad to her. Jane untied Mona, and Mona stood on shaky legs. Jane said to her, "I don't need to tell you that, if you fight me again, I'll shock you to death."

Mona grimaced, haunted by the past electrocutions. She removed the shock pads from her body. Mona spoke her first words in days, "Will you leave us alone after?"

Jane nodded, "Yep. Then you can call the cops or whatever, and they'll arrest me eventually, when they find me. It'll be satisfying for all of us."

Mona was defeated. Delirious, too. She swayed on her feet, derealized. She said monotonously, "Tell me what to do."

Jane sat in Mona's chair and took out a vibrating dildo. She lubed it up and placed it at her entrance, teasing herself a bit. She watched intensely as she commanded from her throne, "Kick them."

Mona shot out a kick like her foot was dynamite, launching faster than Chet could see. It collided into his balls with an unusual sound, like a hollow hit rather than the expected slap. Chet screamed, much worse than he'd screamed before. Mucus fell from his weeping face. Jane penetrated herself deeply. "Again."

Chet bellowed, the next strike lifting up his chair slightly despite his bulk. Mona's foot hurt, but she ignored it. She watched the swinging, red pair in front of her. Jane picked up her pace. "Again. Make him your bitch like I made you mine."

Mona kicked low, in a sweep, so that instead of flattening Chet's testicles against the bottom of the chair, she crashed sideways through them. She ended the swing by pulling her knee up to her chest, then leaning back into a follow-up side kick that sent his balls flying back up and into the chair. Chet jumped in his seat, babbling like a tantruming toddler. His head quaked, his face was blue, but Mona only saw his balls. They turned purple.

Jane was close. She stood, keeping herself on-stage by rubbing her clit. She grabbed two wooden boards, then placed one in front of, and one behind, Chet's balls. She lay on the ground behind Chet's chair, her feet extended under it. She coordinated with Mona to get her feet placed against the board in front. Jane pumped the buzzing dildo into her pussy. She felt climax arriving, and knew just how to finish herself. She yelled, "Stomp him flat!"

Chet was wailing in terror, begging them to stop. He watched as his wife lay in front of him, completely naked, having suffered the worst torture he could imagine. She still looked as stunningly beautiful as ever. The television played a scene of Jane taking his cock in her ass while she had her feet up in the air, resting against his face while he licked her toes. He felt his balls compress between the boards, pushed to their very limit, crushed between the feet of his beloved present and his monstrous past. Tears fell from his face, his very manhood battered by the only two women he'd ever loved. They held their feet together for several eternal seconds. Jane, mockingly, looked at her wrist as though checking a watch. She sneered, "Christ, he's got balls of steel!"

Jane let off the pressure, bored with the boards. As she did, Mona's legs, without opposing resistance, shoved down to full extension beneath her husband. The boards clattered across the hardwood. Mona lay on the floor, her dainty, tired feet acting as a pedestal for Chet's hanging testicles, which rested on her toes. She looked up; his unfocused eyes looked at her, pleading, and he passed out. Eventually, he'd awake to a terrible pain, but that wouldn't be for hours. Mona had felt emptiness for a while now, but this reminded her of herself. The exhaustion had made her mechanical, but a spark of pain flashed within her heart. She looked to her feet to see Chet's bruised balls--her husband's most delicate parts. Jane had used them, abused them, and stolen any symbolism they held to her.

Mona fell onto her back, seconds from sleep, too exhausted to call the police even after Jane left. Outside, Jane skipped nude to her car, grinning wildly while holding the shock collar remote. She sighed longingly, looking up at the beautiful home, and nurturingly rubbed her belly, as if hoping for something. For one good sendoff, she pressed the remote's button one final time, then tossed it into the grass, as she'd no longer need it. She chuckled, then left the happy couple alone to pick up the pieces. If they were lucky, which she assumed they might be, Chet's poor balls might recover. Driving away, Jane mused that he was lucky to have a woman like Jane, who'd check-in on his balls one day--to make sure they were okay.