Vengeance is Mine

Story Info
Julie just wanted to see a dungeon, not to experience it.
7.3k words
4.52
19.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jspanc
Jspanc
73 Followers

Lady Julie was bored. Married to Sir Michael only three months ago, the initial excitement of the ceremony and the novelty of marriage were beginning to fade.

There was a fair going on outside the walls of the keep but, other than opening the day and a brief genteel walk amongst the stalls, Sir Michael had insisted they withdraw so as not to impede the enjoyment of the commoners.

She picked at her shoulder length blonde hair irritably and brushed imaginary crumbs from her deep green velvet bodice. It was a fine fit she thought idly. Her large breasts contained but somehow giving the impression that they could burst out of their confinement. She smiled but then remembered that she was angry with her husband and scowled at him.

'Can we just do something?' she enjoined. 'I still don't see why we couldn't stay at the fair.'

Michael, tall and muscular, stood with his hands on his hips, staring out of the window. He turned.

'We have standing.' He said. 'It would be inappropriate to interfere with the fair. Those present would be uncomfortable in our presence.'

Julie pouted.

'I know.' Julie said slowly. 'you could show me around the dungeon. You keep telling me I shouldn't be seen to go in there. No one would see today.' She looked at him challengingly.

'It really is unseemly, your fascination with the place. Can you not read or sew instead?'

She rolled her eyes.

'Oh go on.' Julie said. 'It is a holiday. There won't be anyone around today. You can slip me in and let me have a look. No one will be the wiser.'

'I still don't think it is appropriate' He replied.

'But you said yourself that there were no prisoners at the moment, so what could be the harm?' She wheedled.

She nuzzled against him. 'I'll be ever so grateful.' She purred.

'Well,' he said cautiously. 'A quick look, no more. I wouldn't want you the subject of any court gossip.'

She stood on tip toes and kissed him. She then leaped up grabbed his hand and pulled him along before he could change his mind.

They stopped at the top of the stairway down to the dungeons and listened to make sure no one was around. Julie giggled that both the Lord and Lady should be scared of being caught in their own castle. He grinned back at her. When they were certain it was clear they rushed down the stone flags of the old stairwell. The oak door at the bottom was deep with age and had black bars in the form of a grill to look through. Iron stud work added to the air of menace it held. He pushed it open and the interior was as quiet and empty as the floor above.

Some torches were alight in the sconces and they cast a wavering light and dancing shadows. There was a musty and slightly damp feel to the place.

They were in a circular room about 20 feet wide, from which ran several corridors. One had doors along its length that were clearly cells, another had openings into what appeared to be larger rooms.

As they wandered along the cell corridor Julie peered into the tiny rooms, straw strewn floors with iron rings hanging from the stone block walls. She shuddered.

'What a dreadful place to end up.' She said shivering.

They moved to some of the larger rooms where various devices lined the walls and had been erected on the floor. Iron rings hung from the ceiling and were at various points on the walls. A huge wooden frame in the shape of an X stood in one corner, manacles at each end.

A bench with wheels and ratchets at either end took up one side of the room.

'Is that a rack?' She asked .

'Yes.' He replied, 'but it really isn't used much anymore.'

There were also ropes and further rings hanging from the centre of the ceiling.

Julie turned and with a mischievous look on her face said 'Why doesn't my Lord see about using these,' She paused, 'and then see about using his Lady.'

She bobbed coquettishly in front of him. She glanced over her shoulder at him while rudely pushing her bottom out.

She had the pleasure of seeing a stirring bulge in his trousers in response

He looked around again.

'There really is not anyone near, they are all at the fair.' She cajoled.

Julie stretched up her arms towards the ropes and swayed suggestively in front of him.

With a low growl he grabbed her wrists tightly and slipped the mannacles about her wrists, pulling the rope taught so that she stood on her toes. He grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her hard and deeply.

Julie felt his hand roaming her back and grasp the ties fixing her dress. He pulled them roughly and she felt them pull apart and he tugged them down to lay in a pool at her feet.

Her sudden cool nakedness and vulnerability sent waves of anticipation through her. She thrust her breasts forward, nipples hard in the chill air, hot with desire. She could feel that heat between her legs as well as he explored her defenceless body, all the while kissing her with an hard urgency.

He moved back from her mouth and dropped to kiss and suck at her nipples. She pushed against him moaning with excitement and thrilling to this illicit activity. He went lower, running his tongue down her stomach to the top of her pubis sucking in the blonde hair and noisily breathing in her scent. She tried to spread her legs but could only manage a short distance as she was stretched so high. He grabbed her buttocks in either hand and pulled her toward him thrusting his tongue deeply into her soaking sex. She squealed and arched towards him. She could feel her arousal mounting, her hips thrusting onto his mouth.

'Sire, sire.' Sudden, Men's shouts and the sounds of running feet came from outside the rooms. They were very obviously heading in their direction. Julie felt herself go cold.

Sir Michael stood quickly. He desperately looked around.

'I do not have the time to release you but they mustn't see your face.' He said.

'I will get rid of them, but in the meantime,' he grabbed a hood from the table and shoved it down over her head plunging her into darkness.

'I will be back straight away.'

Julie heard his retreating steps and then a muffled conversation.

'Sire, ---an attack, -- rebels, --- guards --- awaiting leadership.'

Julie heard their footsteps running up the stairs and then there was silence.

She pulled hard on the manacle ropes but she was held fast. She could do nothing but await his return.

Minutes dragged and she strained to hear his returning steps and maybe even his return to their games. Her body was cold and her nipples hardened in response.

A sound from behind her in the corridor made her sigh in relief, he was back, but then a female giggle with a low male response made it plain that this was not her Lord. She froze hoping desperately that they would not look into this room. The sound of their whispers and low laughter made it clear that they were looking for a secluded corner for their own entertainment.

Their footsteps stopped suddenly and a low whistle came from the doorway.

'Well, well,' a male voice said. 'Looks as though we may be having more fun than I thought.'

The woman was slightly breathless as she asked 'Why is she here?'

'Don't know, dont care' He replied callously, 'but criminals are often left here after their sentence for me to deliver punishment. Looks like the Lord has sent her down for some special treatment.'

He laughed but there was no humour there. 'I'm always willing to oblige his Lordship.'

'Can I watch?' the woman's voice said, her breathing heavy with excitement.

'Watch?' He said, 'You can help.'

She giggled again with a sensual sound in her voice.

The man groaned as she wrapped a hand around his waist and grabbed him through the front of his trousers kneading his swelling member.

Julie was shocked rigid at how they could presume her situation and opened her mouth to demand her release, but then she hesitated. She couldn't let them know who she was. Her Lord would be back soon and she would be released instantly and the jailor and his mistress none the wiser. The decision, though, was taken from her.

'Firstly,' said the man's voice, much closer now, 'lets not have her disturb us in our fun.'

A rope was expertly and rapidly wrapped around her head and forced into her opening mouth, pushing the material of the hood into her mouth. Julie called out but now only a muffled sound came out. The cloth tasted sour and dry, She didn't want to think when it had been used before. The rope not only stopped her speaking but prevented them identifying her.

Rough hands grabbed at her buttocks and she tried to swivel out of his grasp. A loud crack and a sudden sharp stinging pain made her yelp and she realised he must have slapped her.

'Stop that my pretty.' He crooned. 'Now you just let old Tom do what he will or it will go bad for you. Well, badder.' He added with a laugh.

'What are you going to do?' the woman asked hurriedly.

'Ha, we've got a nice long time what with this fair going on so how about we get these wide to start.'

He kicked at Julie's legs pushing them wider.

'Get that there bar for me Sarah.' he instructed. There was a pause.

'This one?' Julie heard from a little way off.

'Yep that's the one.'

Footsteps brought her closer and the man's hands grabbed Julie's ankle securing a cuff about it. Her other leg was pushed further apart and that ankle placed in the cuff at the far end of the bar. This had the effect of not only spreading her legs but also raising her feet off the floor so that Julie was now hanging by her wrists, her toes just brushing the floor. She slowly swayed in the air.

Her whole body felt stretched taut.

Hands roamed down from her throat and took in both her breasts, kneading them. He grasped a nipple and just held it.

'What shall i do with this?' He asked to Sarah.

'Pinch it.' She breathed, 'pinch it hard.'

'Your wish is my command.' He laughed and Julie felt a crushing pinching to her nipple. She jerked in her bonds and cried out against the rope which all but stifled her cry.

'You see.' the man laughed, 'half of the pain is in the mind. With that hood on she will ImagIne all sorts of things we might do to her.' He paused. 'We may do them too.'

'Go on, you do the other.' he said to Sarah.

'But I've never done anything to a woman.' She said but without conviction.

'All the better.' he said 'you'll never see her again. You can do whatever you want.'

Fingers grabbed her other nipple. They were smaller and smoother. Sarah tugged gently at it.

'It's growing.' she said still gently pulling on it. Julie could feel her wayward nipple swelling.

'That's good.' the man said. 'The bigger it gets the more choices you have as to what to do to it.'

Julie shivered.

Sarah tightened her fingers and slowly pulled outwards. Julie's breast elongated as it was stretched out in front of her, the nipple being stretched further. She groaned into her gag and Sarah must have decided on that moment to give it a final hard tweak. She squealed.

Laughter from both the man and woman was the only response.

'What now?' said the woman eagerly.

'Well, let's warm 'em up. Give them a slap.' said the man.

Sarah must have hesitated, as he continued.

'I told you, you can do anything to her. Go on slap them. See if you can get those nipples to really stick out. I've noticed pain can make them do that almost as much as pleasure.'

Sarah slapped across Julies breast, not particularly hard but enough for it to make a slapping noise. Her breast bounced.

Pain flowered but as he had predicted her nipple strained out hard.

Sarah slapped at her other breast and then began to slap either one in rhythm, the sound of the slaps rising and becoming harder as she warmed to her task.

Julie groaned again into her gag. She could do nothing to stop the treatment.

Her breasts were burning from their slapping.

Nipples now rock hard were strainIng forward. She hung there as Sarah stopped, her head falling forwards.

'You see' said the Jailor pinching onto both her engorged nipples.

'They're now big enough to play with. We could clamp them, or even pierce them.' He twisted them again and Julie fell backwards terrified of what they could do to her.

'So, what else would you do to these prisoners you get sent?' Sarah asked, obviously revelling in this.

'Well.' He replied as if giving it deep thought. 'We could strap her.'

'Where?' she gasped.

He laughed, 'We could make a torturer out of you yet.'

'You could do her back, or this pretty bottom.' He grabbed a handful of her buttock in his hand.

'Yes?' she encouraged.

'Or you could strap her breasts or stomach.' He trailed his hand down scraping nails over her breasts and down her stomach to her navel.

Julie unconsciuosly cringed back

'Ooh.' Sarah said, 'she doesn't like the idea of that does she.'

'Nope.' he replied running a finger down her belly.

He pushed one finger up inside her sex. She was still wet from her Lords attention and he entered easily but she bucked at the sudden intrusion.

The man took out his finger and showed Sarah the wetness.

'Looks like she just might like this treatment. You get some like that. Shall we see what we might be able to do that gets her off?' Sarah, excited, clapped her hands and Julie shrank away.

'Let's see what she thinks, hiding away in that dark hood, imagining what we'll do to her. Maybe we could strap her in some other places.' He leaned in and whispered close to Julies ear.

'How about we strap her right on the nipples.' Julie started as he said this.

'Yes yes.' came Sarah's excited response. Julie was beginning to hate this Sarah intensely.

'How about we then strap her on the pussy.' He grabbed her pubic hair in his hand pulling downwards. She squealed.

'Ooohhh.' said Sarah, almost as if she were imagining it herself. 'God, that would hurt!'

'Can I do it, can I?' Sarah almost begged lost in her arousal of control. Julie was trembling now.

'Yes yes of course.' came the man's reply.

'How about right on her little bud?' Sarah said. Julie really jumped at the idea of that.

'Judging from her reaction,' He said, 'I think you must do that.'

'And,?' asked Sarah, obviously wanting to do more and more to this helpless woman.

'How about.' He paused. 'How about, after that, we lie her on her back and pull that bar right back so that her feet are behind her head. That will really stretch her wide apart. Then you can strap her arse and then pay some real attention to that little bottom hole of hers. I reckon you could get her as red as a rose if you were to strap right on that.'

Sarah moaned and it was clear she was being turned on by the very thought. Tom reached under Sarah's dress and hiked up her skirts. He grabbed at her pussy thrusting two fingers into her soaking sex, driving them back and forth.

"Oh yes, yes.' She moaned. He forced himself into her using his other hand to rub her hardened clitoris bringing her up and up.

'I want you turned right on.' He said 'Then you'll do everything to her, harder and more intensely.'

"Oh God I'm going to come.' She cried.

He stopped suddenly "no, you must keep it high, you'll get more pleasure out of this if you're really turned on.' She moaned, unhappy to have been deprived but high, with her pussy ready to explode with pleasure.

'Wait then.' Sarah said, and she opened the front of his trousers. Reaching in she pulled out his stiffened member. He was swollen and rigid. A good 8", she smiled in anticipation of having him plunder her soaking pussy later. She tugged him back and forth rapidly.

'I'm gonna come if you carry on like that.' He groaned.

'That's just what I want.' Sarah replied.

'When you take me I want you to keep on going so let's get this urgency out of the way so we can take our time later.'

She pulled him forward and pressed the head of his penis against Julies stretched labia running itn up and down that slit. She circled his head around her clitoris and saw how Julie responded. She moaned and her labia started to swell. Her clitoris slowly engorged and became prominent.

'Oh look.' said Sarah, she's really getting into this she's got a really big bud. What things we could do to that!'

Tom moaned as she continued to circle his cock up and down Julie's now slippery slit and onto her swelling clitoris.

'Well,' he said breathing hard, trying to focus on ways to torture her.

'We could clamp it.'

'Yes.' Sarah breathed in his ear.

'Or,' He said, 'clip her labia and stretch it wide.'

'Uh huh' she said, rubbing on and on.

She rubbed his end harder and harder and saw that Julie was now rocking against him pushing hard against him. With a sudden cry he spasmed and gouts of sticky sperm flew out onto Julie's pussy. Sarah continued to jack him hard until he had spurted all he had and he began to wilt. Julie's pussy was covered and Sarah took some time rubbing it in. The gentle attention caused her wayward pussy to react, swelling further and pushing against Sarah's fingers.

'Here' he said and used his fingers to massage some back around to her bottom hole.

Julie jumped at the intimate touch.

'That'll be needing something later.' He laughed.

'I have stretched them before.' He mused.

Neither Julie nor Sarah understood.

'What do you mean?' asked Sarah.

'Well, I wonder what size we could get that pussy of hers to open to. Or,' He said archly 'that cute little bottom hole looks virginal. I wonder what we could get up there.'

Sarah giggled her agreement.

Julie involuntarily winced at that comment, her legs trying to close together.

He laughed at her reaction. 'Oh yes.' he said.

'Sarah, come here.' They moved behind her.

'Yes.' he said 'always start with something small, like a finger.'

Julie felt her anus twitch at the thought and Sarah's laugh peeled out. Her buttocks were spread wide by the bar and they must have seen her.

'Oh did you see that?' Sarah said. The man reached forward and gently touched the tip of his finger to her tiny opening. It clenched tightly making them laugh. He suddenly jabbed forward and his finger, slippery with his semen it slipped sharply into her. Julie jerked in her bonds.

'How about?' Sarah's voice continued, 'if we got different vegetables from the kitchen and pushed them right up there. We could start with radish, then carrots, then cucumber or courgettes!' She laughed delightedly at the thought.

Julie couldn't stop her bottom twitching at that thought. She'd never had anything there. Another giggle was elicited.

'I felt that twitch.' he said. 'She's got a great clench on her. Im looking forward to using this hole.'

'How about using your whole hand' he said wiggling his finger inside her.

'Dont' be silly.' Sarah laughed. 'That would never get in there.'

'Oh, believe me, i've seen that and more done before.'

'Oooh.' said Sarah 'this night is going to be so much fun.'

Julie quivered in her restraints.

Julie could not believe that they were so easily and so excitedly discussing how they would punish and degrade her. She was caught up in her own thoughts when the first slash of the leather belt caught her across both buttocks and she screamed into the gag the air dragging into her nostrils through the coarse fabric of the hood.

'Again.' called the man. So it must be Sarah wielding the belt.

There was a swishing noise and the belt curled around her thigh sending a welter of pain shooting up her leg into her sex.

The man took hold of her and gently spun her.

'Now you can reach both sides.' He said smugly

Julie could not tell which way she was facing until she heard that swish and the belt caught across her breast the end whipped across striking her left nipple. She squealed.

Then there was a pause and she could feel the heat radiating from the points of those blows. Her nipple was even harder and as the heat sank into her sex it throbbed.

Jspanc
Jspanc
73 Followers