Vengeance is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'A good choice.' He said to her.

'Oh you will not believe what I intend. This really is just the start.'

'Julie.' He said later in the grand bed.

'Yes .'she murmured.

'Are you sure you are all right, they have not harmed you in any way?'

'No, no I am fine. It was painful at the time and they took liberties that are beyond their right.'

'The choice of their punishment, indeed their lives, lies with you.' He said.

'And I shall extend it for as long as I wish. I have a great deal of indignity to work out upon them.'

'There is one thing though.' He said, stroking the slippery smooth skin of her pussy. 'I can't get that image of you out of my mind. Tied to that cross your breasts and sex stretched out. I have to admit to dwelling on that picture.'

She squeezed his swollen member.

'Well,' She replied, 'maybe when I have finished with them we could reenact that little scene, just the two of us.'

He pulsed in her hand in response.