All Comments on 'Vengeance is Mine'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman8 months ago

Interesting story. 5*

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove8 months ago

Sociopaths are still sociopaths and what Nietzsche said still holds: “When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back; be careful when you fight monsters that you do not become a monster yourself.”

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane548 months ago

Deuteronomy 32:35 ESV

Vengeance is mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.

That may be true, but sometimes God requires an agent to do it.

Ezekiel 36:27 KJV

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Five stars excellence!

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

Killing the husband was outside the established character. She could justify cheating once for the "purpose". But the long trip after made her first to cheat and worse. That needless affair was added nothing to the story and undermined her righteousness.

2*

MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Readers can debate the righteousness of the vengeance part and parcel of crafting this piece. I was captivated by the characters and the way you structured/moved this piece. Excellent writing no surprise.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5. Very good story. Efficient, well written.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

1 star - wrong category - should be in fetish or bdsm - murder should be banned from this website.

You can delete my comments BUT you cannot change the star rating.

I'll keep coming back every few days just to give you another single star rating for this crap story.

Have a rotten day.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Really hardcore!

5

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamite8 months agoAuthor

Dear reader, @nixrox,

No, I won't delete your comments. I won't report you as abusive. The story was written for the Crime and Punishment Event. There are no erotic scenes in the story, and there is no fetish explored in the story. And you certainly can one-bomb me with the dozens of accounts I'm sure you have.

Of course, that's against the rules of the site.

I'm sorry you didn't like the story. However, as a writer, I'm not obligated to please every reader. In fact, that is quite impossible. I'm happy you have expressed your anger toward me. It's your right to express yourself. It pleases me that my work made you angry.

My goal is to give the reader an experience. Hopefully, most had one that was enjoyable. But hate is the strongest emotion. So in that you hated it and hated so vehemently to wish me a rotten day, my job is not only done, but done well.

I'll not wish you any unpleasantness. Rather, I hope you have a stellar day.

kameljockeykameljockey8 months ago

2nd read......gotta give it a 5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Powerfull, if only some angel could make all that happen, the world would be a better place.

chytownchytown8 months ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Alas poor @nixrox. "Murder"?

Well there's hundreds of described homicides in the Top List. The genre could be detective novel noir, westerns, war, ever-popular infidelity, active or reluctant hero, sci-fi... and to be honest?

Shooting Ol' Bushwhacking Bart in the saloon, is little different than shooting Mad Dog on the beach.

If you really can't stand depraved indifference to human life, then I'll refrain from writing my viewed experiences as a paramedic. The worst, would earn me a IP block as the vague description would violate Terms of Service.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

MillieDynamite - Sorry about that - you are right and I made an error - your story is listed under NON-EROTIC, not Loving Wives, as I assumed and I apologise.

However, I do feel strongly about murder or physical abuse in the LW category. I suffer with PTSD from my time in military service and continue to this day, to shy away from any stories or pictures displaying human carnage.

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamite8 months agoAuthor

Dear Nixrox,

First, I thank you for your service, and I’m sorry for the issues this has caused.

I appreciate your mistake and fully understand your feelings about the Loving Wives category. I don’t write cuckolding stories anymore. I only ever wrote them by request and followed as an outline of what the requestors desired. Those stories are distasteful to me.

The intent of this story isn’t to glorify murder or adultery or to promote extra-judicial revenge or justice. But to show, once you go down that path, once you justify revenge, you lose something. It’s the old slippery slope theory.

And to make clear about her husband (if she indeed fed him to the shark or engineered his death), she didn’t kill hubby for adultery. If she killed Mike, it was for the crimes he committed or covered up for the underworld. I am not sure how the details were removed from the manuscript, but the woman he was dating, Gabriela Santorini, was the daughter of the leader of the crime syndicate who employed Mike.

Some of the uncertainty in the writing is intentional so you can interpret what you want from the writing. Like, was Gabriela Santorini murdered by someone on behalf of Elizabeth, was she killed by a rival syndicate, or was it a car accident?

Anyway, happy reading to you.

teedeedubteedeedub8 months ago

When you set on the road to revenge, first, dig two graves.......

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Excellent story! You killed it, literally, with that one. That lady was a force of nature who left no

loose ends. Really a Dynamite story and easy *5.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Is there a next chapter¿¡

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamite7 months agoAuthor

Who knows what the future holds? I don't have any plans to revisit Elizabeth and her particular band of justice. But this isn't out of the realm of possibilities. I'm pleased that you enjoyed it enough to want more.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

As worthy of 5* as any story I have read on here. Well written great characters, a change from some of the garbage published on here.

avidreader123avidreader1235 months ago

Wow, chills up my spine. Excellent tale of vengeance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...