Vengeance is Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janelle thought about it, then said "I think I can swing that, at least for a little while. And who's to say how temporary 'temporary' is."

"Splendid!" said Dr. Eckhart. "Let's go talk to young Jimmy, and see if he wants to stay..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dr. Eckhart provided us with a nice brunch. After we all ate, he asked to speak to me privately in his little side office, which was around the side of the wall and behind his desk in the large room.

"Now that George Aurus has died," Dr. Eckhart said, "I can tell you some things... or can you tell me?"

"I think I can." I said. "Aurus found Westboro's gold that was hidden in the University Museum. And like you did with the gold I found in Apple Grove, you exchanged Aurus's gold for green dollar bills. I'm expecting to hear from an attorney on Monday about setting up a trust fund with the money."

"Very close, young Donald." said Dr. Eckhart. "But Aurus foresaw a variation. He found the gold, and he contacted me. He said he knew I'd exchanged the gold you found for cash, but that he could not do the same thing because he feared that if Brendan Chapel recaptured him, he'd seize the gold or the cash under the Federal Government's very illegal Asset Forfeiture protocols."

"That's likely very true." I said. "There are no limits to Chapel's greed, as you saw with the Hospital virus attack just to steal Teresa's Trust."

Dr. Eckhart: "Yes, exactly. So what Aurus did was to ask me to take possession of the gold, and to set up a charitable trust for abused boys, and I agreed to do that. And I honored his request: a trust account with sixty million dollars has been set up for that purpose."

I nodded, and Dr. Eckhart continued: "I am thinking that the Ruth Heidelmann Baker home would make an excellent home and work farm for at-risk boys, so I am going to buy it, and I'll pay for the expenses of moving her into the retirement community in Buford." Buford was the seat of Coltrane County.

"And as soon as the attorney contacts me," I said, "I'll start setting the wheels in motion to make this happen..."

Part 14 - Fulfilling The Tradition

12:15pm, Saturday, April 10th. I received a phone call from Deputy Chief Tanya P. Muscone, telling me that the ballistics and autopsy reports were ready. Teresa and I made our goodbyes and drove back up to Police Headquarters.

I went into Tanya's office, that was next to mine. In her office with her was Dr. Christina Cho, the Chief Chemist of all the State Crime Labs. She was in her late twenties, and had once worked for the TCPD, working towards her Ph.D. at the same time, achieving it a few years before.

She was very close friends with Tanya, and had been her Maid of Honor at Tanya and Jack Muscone's wedding. (Author's note: 'Power of Love', Ch. 03.) I had been Jack Muscone's Best Man, and Tanya often reminded me of the 'tradition' that the Best Man and Maid/Matron of Honor would have sex.

And looking at Christina as she stood in front of Tanya's desk, I was ready to fulfill that tradition. The beautiful Asian woman was wearing a clingy light pink dress that showed off her pert breasts and shapely, toned, fit body... and her legs. My God! those legs...

Christina normally wore flat 'ballet' shoes/slippers, but now she was wearing bone/nude colored high heel slides with criss-cross straps. The straps accentuated her elegant feet, especially her toes, and the high heels molded her legs, especially her shapely calves. There was just something about them that drew my eyes to them. They were toned by exercise but still curvy and feminine.

I felt my 'little iron crowbar' begin stirring as my eyes feasted upon Christina, and I shook her hand by taking it in mine and drawing it to me. Christina's dark eyes sparkled as she said hello in her soft, sensuous voice. I could feel the connection forming between us as I kept eye contact with her.

Tanya's eyes were also sparkling wickedly as she said "You guys have a seat." Christina and I sat down next to each other in the chairs in front of Tanya's desk. Tanya said "First, the autopsy report." as she the report across the desk. I leaned forward and took it.

"You were right, Don." Tanya said. "George Aurus was dying. Prostate cancer, which spread to his colon and stomach. He didn't dare try to get treatment anywhere, and the prison system would not have tried to save him."

I nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I thought he was looking to go out in a blaze of glory, in a firefight with the Federal Agents. But then the kid ran out, and he held his fire."

Tanya said "And that segues right into the ballistics report. Christina?"

"Yes." Christina said, her voice soft and husky, as opposed to the more high-pitched voices of many Asian women. "Don, your trenchcoat was hit in three places. Two of the bullets were recovered from the armor inside it, and the third bullet went through but flattened against the heavy regular armor you were wearing. And a fourth bullet glanced off that neck collar behind your head. The fabric was torn for a couple of inches. Fortunately, the angle wasn't right to smash it against the back of your head, or you might not be reading that report... you could have been blinded."

Lucky. That's me... Your Lucky Iron Crowbar.

"Let's get to the nitty-gritty." I said. "Whose guns fired the bullets?"

Christina said "We can prove that one of the bullets was from Lindsey Black's gun, and one was from Karl Coleman's gun. The one that penetrated and flattened looks like it's from Black's gun, but it might not hold up in Court."

"We've got 'em, then." I said happily. "It was worth taking the shots, if we can put Black and Coleman in prison for ten years or more."

"Do you have a case?" Christina asked. "They were Federal Agents firing at a wanted, escaped serial killer who was armed and about to shoot at them."

"And the bullets that hit me would've slaughtered that ten-year-old boy armed with a puppy." I replied bitterly. "They absolutely did not give a damn about those innocent lives. And I intend to prosecute them (air quotes) 'to the fullest extent of the law', as the saying goes."

I was fishing out my cellphone, and I called Teresa in her office. "The ballistics came in, and they're enough. Swear out arrest warrants for Lindsey Black and Karl Coleman, for attempted murder and child endangerment..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I invited both ladies to lunch, but with a gleam in her eye and a wicked grin, Tanya said that she had errands to run, and I should take Christina to lunch. Christina enthusiastically accepted the invitation.

Because it was the weekend and The Cabin was occupied, I could not take her there. And because of the years-long agreement with Laura that neither of us would invite others into the Mountain Nest for sex, I could not take Christina there. But she solved the problem for me.

"I just got a new condo." she said. "Would you like to see it?"

"Sure." I said. "Where is it?"

"Tower Condos." Christina said. "Eighth floor, too."

"Wow." I said. "There's a long waiting list for those condos. How'd you get it?"

Christina said "The waiting list isn't just based on 'first come, first serve'. Since I'm the Chief Chemist for all the State Crime Labs, and since I got my Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University, it put me high on the list." Then she said "And it did not hurt at all that Tanya and I are good friends. When the Deputy Police Chief puts in a good word, and gets the Sheriff to put in a good word..."

"It was a 'dunnnn deeeeel'." I said, in an excellent imitation of what my daughter Carole would say.

Tower Condos was next to University Hotel, and was it's 'twin' building on the outside. On the inside, the condos were three times as large as the hotel rooms in the other building, and were 'hyper-modern' in their style and decor.

I parked in one of the 'visitor' spaces, knowing that a Police SUV was not going to be complained about. I went around and opened the door for Christina, and helped her practically fall out of the vehicle. I was glad I was in civilian clothes as we went inside and rode the elevator to the eighth floor, which was the highest floor of the building except for the penthouse.

I idly wondered who owned that penthouse suite, but forgot that quickly as I watched Christina's saucy ass and lovely legs as I followed her down the hallway. I'd already taken a 'gray viagra', and would soon be hard, horny, and ready to fuck this gorgeous woman into satiated exhaustion.

"This is it." Christina said as we went inside and she closed the door behind me. I'd been in several Tower Condos apartments, and this was pretty much like them. The back wall of the greatroom was three panels of all windows, with a sliding glass door leading to the balcony outside. The greatroom was sparsely but comfortably furnished. The kitchen to the right was very clean and neat.

"Take off your shoes." Christina said, following the Asian custom. She took hers off, as well, which disappointed me a bit.

"Leave those heels on." I said. "Your legs look great in them."

"Okay, just for you." Christina said, slipping her shapely feet back into them. As she stood in them at the doorway, I came up to her, bent over, and kissed her on the mouth. She kissed me back for just a second, but as she began pulling away, I pushed my mouth harder onto hers, and I could tell she was surprised, if not outright shocked.

I pressed my tongue against her lips, and they parted enough for me to slide my tongue on in and over her tongue. She responded a little bit, letting me wrap my arms around her and pull her body into mine, but for the most part she was submissively letting me kiss her without actively kissing back.

I broke the kiss, and saw in her eyes both lust and what looked like concern, even fear. I bent down and picked her up in my arms, and carried her to the master bedroom, which was simply furnished with few additions that revealed the personality of the owner.

I lay Christina down on the bed and eased down onto the bed to her right side. I leaned my chest and head over her and kissed her full Asian lips again. This time she responded warmly, and my tongue slid into her mouth and explored it as she pushed her face against mine.

I slid my hands down her firm, slightly trembling abs, then down her right thigh. I pushed her dress up until my hand was able to slide underneath it. I gently stroked her sleek thigh, then upwards to her pussy. I rubbed her vulva for a moment, then slid my finger along her slit, deeper and deeper, until I found her cunthole. She was sopping wet, and my finger slid knuckle-deep into her. I tried to slip a second finger in, and found that her pussy was very tight.

Christina had made no move of her own, so I took my fingers out of her tight twat, took her left hand in my right hand, and pulled it to my crotch, pressing her palm against the large bulge that was forming. She began timidly rubbing my cock through my pants. I realized that despite her beauty, Christina was not very experienced sexually. I wondered if it was due to her Asian heritage and relatively strict upbringing. And I was determined to give her a sexual experience that would unforgettably rock her world and blow her mind.

I sat up and took off my shirt, then leaned over and pushed Christina's dress up. As she sat up, I was able to lift it over her head. Then she reached behind her and unclasped her bra as I stood up and opened my pants, then pulled them and my underwear down my legs until I could step out of them. I stood and faced Christina, who was sitting on the bed in only her panties, covering her pert breasts with her hands.

As she looked at me with the eyes of a doe at bay, I reached down and took her hands in mine, pulling them from her breasts and towards my crotch. My cock had stiffened and was becoming very hard as she gently grasped it in her hand, stroking it as if she was afraid of hurting me. I reached down and cupped her breasts, gently massaging them and lightly pinching her rock-hard nipples.

"Scoot up and spread those beautiful legs." I ordered. Christina scooted up the bed and I got onto it and slid up and squatted over her, my knees next to her hips and my cock and balls almost touching her 'taint' and asscheeks. I reached for her panties and slid them over her thighs, and she raised her legs to allow me to slide the panties up those shapely calves and off her sweet feet, the high heel slides still on them.

"Mmmf." I moaned as I kissed the insides of her feet and up to her heels and ankles, alternating one foot then the other, then kissing up the backsides of her calves and kissing the backs of her knees. Then I pushed her legs up and back until her knees were over her breasts as I settled down onto my belly, kissing my way up (down?) her thighs towards the sweet, sweet prize between them.

Christina's labes were not as long or pronounced as Christy Cassidy's had been, and her pussy was obviously not as well used. But her pink flower beckoned me to taste the sweetness of her womanhood.

"Ohhhh..." I heard Christina moan as I licked the full length of her slit with my splayed tongue. As I licked her slit again, the gorgeous Asian woman relaxed, and she pulled her legs back and even wider.

"Ohh, yessss!" Christina moaned, becoming more and more vocal as I buried my tongue in her snatch. I traced the letters of the alphabet along her labes and down her slit, and I went deeper and deeper with each lick on the 'H', 'I', and 'J'. And then she fell apart as her first orgasm blasted through her electrified Asian body.

"AAAAH!" she cried out as she grabbed my head in her hands and pushed her mound into my face, her body bucking uncontrollably for several long seconds. Finally she all but collapsed.

"It's time, baby." I growled as I raised up, squatting on my knees over her again. I hooked those luscious legs over my strong arms and leaned forward, forcing her legs back over her head, making her ass raise up to put her cunt in the perfect position to receive my throbbing hard cock.

"Ohhhh..." Christina moaned as my cockhead pressed against her labes and sank into them. I pushed forward, slowly sliding into her exquisitely tight pussy until half of my length was in her. I pulled most of it back out and then drove into her again, and we watched our loins merge together as I sank into her until our pelvises met.

"Ohh yeahhh, your pussy is so tight!" I grunted. Christina's pussy was almost virgin-tight, not quite as tight as Becca Larrington's was when I deflowered her, but still amazingly snug. I withdrew and slowly slid back in on a thick layer of hot cunt oil, until our pelvises were pressed together and my balls were resting on her taint and the sweet cheeks of her ass.

I began slowly fucking Christina, flexing my ass back and forth as I pistoned in and out of her. I drove forward, then flexed my hips and thrust my meat balls-deep into her, pressing my loins hard against hers, then withdrawing and shoving it into her again, gradually faster and faster until I had a good smooth rhythm again.

"Ohhh... ohh... ohhh... ohh..." Christina moaned as her head fell back. I fucked her hard and deep, with long, seemingly languid strokes, but having to thrust with plenty of power to force her tight cuntwalls apart to receive my entire size.

I began rotating my hips in tight circles, churning her cunt into a creamy lather. Over the next few minutes Christina's cunt gradually became accustomed to the size of my cock invading her tight twat again and again. I heard her moan as I adjusted the angle of my driving thrusts, sliding my shaft along the upper wall of her womanhood. She was really getting off on that stimulation, and a moment later she cried out as she clamped down hard on my invading weapon of lust.

"Oh yes...YES!" Christina cried out as her cunt clamped down on my iron hard 'little crowbar' like a vise. I just thrust into her with short stabbing thrusts, pressing my loins tightly against hers, feeling my cockhead touching her posterior fornix, the deepest part of her vagina just past her cervix.

Christina finally calmed down after her orgasm rocked through her body, and I began fucking her steadily again. By now my own nut was rising, and I knew I was close.

"Are you on the Pill?" I asked hoarsely as I began fucking her harder with shorter thrusts again, and along her lower cuntwalls, getting me deeper inside her.

"No, but you can come in me." Christina said between gasps for breath. I didn't know if that meant it wasn't her most fertile time, or if she didn't mind being fertilized by my sperm. I knew one thing for damn sure... I was not going to pull out. I was going to pump my full climax into this beautiful, lusty Asian woman!

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna come in you, all right." I growled as I began fucking Christina powerfully, driving my hard male meat into her again and again with raw male power. As I hurtled towards the crest, Christina came again, and her tight cunt clamping down on me was too much.

"OH YEAH!" I cried out as I began firing spurt after spurt of thick, ropy jism into Christina, coating the walls of her quaking quim with my seed. I felt my cock pulse and pulse again and again as the familiar gray mist clouded my vision for a moment. Then I felt myself collapse on top of her, trying to catch my breath.

I rolled off her and she turned so that her ass was pressing into my abs and groin. I wrapped my arms around her and held her, kissing her cheek and temple, and occasionally her mouth as she turned and raised her head and neck to let me.

As we cuddled, Christina told me that she had had very few lovers. "My first time was in college. He was my fiancé, an Asian man, and as inexperienced as I was. His penis wasn't very large, only half the size of yours." My cock was about 7.5 inches long, which meant that poor guy had less than a four inch cock. Very humiliating, I thought to myself.

Christina: "I realized I didn't love him, so I broke off the engagement. Then I dated another Asian man, and he was just as bad in bed. And the sex was uncomfortable; I didn't enjoy it at all. Then I dated a couple of white men, and they were better, but the sex still was very uncomfortable. In fact, it hurt, and that's because they didn't warm me up at all, and I expected it to hurt. Then your wife said that sex shouldn't hurt, so it was either a medical problem, or we were doing it wrong."

"It didn't hurt today, did it?" I asked.

"No, it was great." Christina. "No one's ever eaten my pussy before, and it felt sooooo good when you did. And when you pushed into me, I felt the pressure, but as my pussy melted around your cock... that's how it felt, anyway... it started feeling really, really good."

"Good." I said. "I'm glad. It was really good for me, too."

After a few more minutes, Christina turned in my arms and faced me. I gently kissed her mouth and then lowered my mouth to her breasts, sucking one nipple then the other. I remember the adage that 'more than a mouthful is wasted', and while I knew that wasn't true, Christina's breasts were a joy to suck.

After making out for a few minutes, she said "You know Chemistry majors like us need to test things a lot. Why don't we test how good it feels when I'm on top of you and riding that crowbar between your legs?"

"I'm game for that." I said. That's me, Your Iron Crowbar, willing to make those sacrifices for Science...

Part 15 - Political Compromises

9:30am, Sunday, April 11th. I was in the attic room of The Cabin, helping my boys Jim, Ross, and Ian build even more of New Lego City and the great Troy Transcontinental Railroad. This thing was becoming huge, taking up a full two-thirds of the attic room, which was at the apex of the A-frame structure of The Cabin.