All Comments on 'Vengeance: Wicked & Wanton'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad

Check your grammar and the use of the word seem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Present tense is a difficult and disconnected way of writing

and you don't know how to do it convincingly; this is terrible, either write in the omniscient past tense or third person, so it reads like a story and not like you being the audio description on a TV drama. 2 stars, because it bored the ass off me.

duke0467duke0467about 8 years ago
Don't take the criticism too much to heart.

You have the mind of a writer, just not the education. That can be handled. I like the story line, but you do need help with grammar and some sentence structure. There are some really good editors that can make the necessary corrections and you might want to try that. Don't let the nasty comments deter you. There is always some of that. I am listed as an editor here and would be glad to help. I am a professional writer with a book currently in publication and a sequel in the works, so if you would like me to help please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Constructive Response

I can agree with the commentators above...However, take or leave those responses and continue to improve on a Very Good story line, Development and all.

We ALL started somewhere!

:) :) :)

PS: Get those females into some nylons as you continue!!

Cheers!!

OneWhoHas Been There

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Killed It

Wrong direction. You killed the story with the last five paragraphs. If you bring in Katie and Alexis, then you prove there is no real love between mother and son. It becomes just sex, no matter how hot you make it all. It could be any four people and has nothing to do with the special bond & love between a mother and her son.

bripashbripashabout 8 years ago

Don't listen it's a good story. You can intertwine Ellen and James with the characters Katie and her daughter. Is Ellen in love with James or using him to get back at her husband? The story can go that direction also. Continue writing.

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yep

good story wrong time for different direction. but thank you for your efforts.

DolphinsnoseDolphinsnosealmost 6 years ago

won't this story have an ending?

it will be mighty good if it does

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seen vs. Saw

It’s I have seen or I saw...

Not I seen.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Great

Sounds like you are adding a couple of whores by bringing in Katie and Alexis just what the story doesn't need. Sometimes writers out think themselves and ruin a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
DD

I prefer B cup tits and A cup over D. I also don't give a rats ass about tits if there is a pussy in the room. THAT is the only place I want my dick and cum...

tlevanssrtlevanssralmost 3 years ago

Is that it? You need to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is that it ?what a waste of time reading it

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Greats, except five paragraph in the end, bad trash!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
1155 Followers
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.