Venice Vacations Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily's vacation in Venice comes to an end.
7.5k words
4.61
8.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/30/2022
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are products of my imagination).

(My language is Spanish and I am not very fluent in English, so I sincerely apologize for any possible mistakes that may occur).

*

As I head to the Palace to meet Giacomo I can't stop thinking about my new slaves, I get so excited and feel my pussy getting wet every time I think about them, and even though when my uncle Francesco explained to me the new app he had installed on my mobile, I told him I wasn't going to use it tonight, in the end I agree to it.

The application directly accesses both the cameras of the small warehouse where they have processed my new slaves, as well as the rooms where they will rest for the night, including the room where Clara and Sofie have retired to rest as soon as the orgy began; I also check smiling that you can access live to the shows of the various clubs that the family has spread throughout Europe.

I access first to the warehouse chambers and observe how Elena and Tracy have been released from their restraints and are enjoying the cocks of my uncle's guests like the real sluts they are; The twins Carol and Janet are also free and do not stop sucking cocks begging everyone present to fuck them, without getting any of them to pay attention to their pleas, only Mary who keeps insulting everyone and swearing that she will take revenge remains restrained on the wooden frame while my uncle after having deflowered her pussy prepares to fuck her virgin ass.

I switch to the camera in Clara's room and the first thing I see is Sofie lying on the bed with her hands and feet tied to the four corners of the bed, leaving it completely open and available for use, immediately Clara appears in the picture, carrying a riding crop in her hand and with a strap of more than seven inches around her waist; After giving a few blows on Sofie's tits, Clara places herself between her legs and with a single blow buries the whole fake cock in Sofie's pussy, who explodes in an intense orgasm, I enlarge the image focusing on Clara's face and I smile to see how Clara's innocent look has disappeared being replaced by a look of lust and desire.

I bring a hand to my pussy and start to masturbate, I'm about to send the driver to turn around to go back to the warehouse and start playing with Clara and Sofie, but the image of Giacomo playing with my pussy and tits, treating me as if I were a common whore comes to my mind again and I decide to go to meet him.

When I arrive at the Palace ten minutes past one in the morning and I don't see Giacomo anywhere, I approach the door of the club and ask two of the doormen for him; while one of the doormen moves to stand behind me, the other one looks at my face smiling to then lower his gaze all over my body stopping more than he should on my tits, finally after what seems like an eternity he looks at my face again, 'Giacomo is in that alley, beautiful; but if you want my friend and I can take care of you;' he tells me indicating with his hand an alley a couple of hundred meters away from the club.

Even though I just want to get away from the two bouncers at the club, I decide to be polite, 'Thanks for the directions;' I tell them, heading down the alley.

When I start walking I notice how the two bouncers stand next to me, I'm going to say something to them, but the bouncer speaks first, 'We'd better accompany you, beautiful, Giacomo would be angry if something happened to you.'

'Accompanied' by the two bouncers of the club, I reach the alley and finally see Giacomo, although I don't like what he's doing, he's leaning against the wall kissing a beautiful brunette with her tits out while a redhead is kneeling at his feet sucking his cock.

I walk up to Giacomo pushing the two girls out of there, and stand in front of him very angrily, 'Sorry I'm late, but from what I see you weren't too worried about me not coming;' I yell at him pushing him away.

Smiling at me as if nothing was wrong, and without bothering to put his dick inside his pants, Giacomo holds my head and kisses me on the lips trying to force his tongue in my mouth, 'I didn't know if you were going to dare to come and I had to find me another slut to fuck tonight;' he tells me after breaking the kiss, 'but relax the two friends who have accompanied you will be happy to take care of them, or you!' he adds gesturing to the two doormen.

Giacomo's attitude makes me even angrier, I have just turned seven young girls into my slaves and I will not allow anyone to talk to me that way; 'You are a pig, I am not your bitch, join your friends and fuck those whores all night long if they let you;' I tell him, slapping him hard and moving a few meters away from him.

Giacomo's attitude makes me even angrier, I just turned seven young girls into my slaves and I am not going to let anyone talk to me that way; 'You are a pig, I am not your bitch, go find those sluts you were talking to and fuck them if they let you,' I tell him letting him have a hard slap and walking away from him.

I keep walking to get away from Giacomo and out of the alley, as I do so, I can hear the laughter of the two girls and the two bouncers of the club.

I have barely gone a couple of meters further, when I notice how Giacomo grabs my arm and pulls me further into the alley where no one can see or hear us; I am trying to free myself from his grip when he pulls my arms behind my back and I notice how he closes handcuffs on my wrists, without letting me react he turns me around holding me by the waist, 'Take care of those two bitches;' orders Giacomo to the two bouncers of the club.

The two bouncers move quickly around the two girls and in a moment rip off all their clothes, cuff their hands behind their backs and then lean them against the wall and start fucking them violently.

While I watch as the two bouncers abuse the two young girls, Giacomo has freed my tits from the dress and is playing with them, while he has brought his hand to my pussy, 'Do you like what you see,' Giacomo asks me, 'One of those could have been you;' he tells me, 'Every night Giulio and Angelo fuck half a dozen repressed tourists who come here looking for a night of quick sex;' he adds sticking two fingers in my pussy tearing a moan out of me.

'Get off me, you son of a bitch,' I scream at him struggling uselessly to free myself.

Ignoring my screams he pushes me over the hood of one of the parked cars and holds me against the cold metal with one hand, without wasting time he spreads my legs apart with his knees, with his free hand he pulls my skirt up around my waist and rips off my panties bringing his hand back to my pussy.

'You are a slut who came here looking for this;' Giacomo tells me pinching my clit, 'But not like those two bitches my friends are fucking, you are like those sluts you have seen being fucked dozens of times this morning and then sold as slaves, I am sure you have been masturbating all night long, imagining that you were the slut being displayed naked in front of hundreds of people and sold as a slave; ' Giacomo keeps telling me in my ear while he violently pushes his cock inside my pussy making me scream.

I have been wanting to feel Giacomo's cock inside me since he played with my pussy and tits this morning leaving me aroused begging for more; but this is not as I had imagined, despite being wet after reaching orgasm watching the images of my slaves, Giacomo's cock is stretching my pussy more than it ever has; only the first time I fucked Mary's brother did I feel anything like it.

While Mary's brother was gentle and fucked me slowly, Giacomo is fucking me as if I were a doll, not caring at all about my pleasure; every time he moves he pulls his cock completely out of my pussy to thrust violently again until his balls collide with my body; after a couple of minutes of these violent movements, Giacomo pulls his cock out of my pussy again and cums on my face and my tits covering them with cum.

Without leaving me time to rest or get up from my uncomfortable position, Giacomo rips off the rest of my clothes, leaving me alone with my black silk stockings and heels; turning my head I watch as he takes a necklace out of the glove compartment of the car where he has been fucking me and closes it around my neck.

'I'm going to make you feel like a real slave;' Giacomo tells me forcing me to stand up, 'I'm going to take you to one of my boss Don Francesco's premises, and you're going to behave like a good slave, if you don't, I'll make sure that collar I just put on you becomes permanent;' Giacomo adds.

'With a little luck we can find some of your girlfriends already working at Don Francesco's club;' Giacomo keeps talking to me as he opens the trunk of the car and pushes me inside.

The trip must last about half an hour until I notice that the car stops again, when the trunk opens I throw a kick trying to hit Giacomo, but a huge hand holds me by the ankle and I discover scared that it is not Giacomo who is pulling me out of the trunk, but a huge black man of more than two meters with a scar crossing his right cheek.

'You're right Giacomo, this kitty is a real wildcat, it's a pity we can't play rough with her tonight;' says the man as he hoists me up and ushers me into a luxurious building.

'Don't worry Thomas, if everything goes as I plan, by this time tomorrow we'll have her back here, but this time with a real collar and to stay as a permanent guest;' Giacomo replies.

The noise coming from the club as the door opens prevents me from hearing Giacomo's words, the huge black man continues to carry me around and in just a few seconds I find myself in a room where several young women are seated with slave collars like the ones I saw a few hours ago on the necks of the processing slaves in the warehouse. 'Get her ready for the party;' Giacomo orders them giving me to understand that he is more than just a guard.

Giacomo's escort drops me to the floor, without giving me time to protest several of the slave girls grab me by the arms and legs and carry me towards a foam bathtub throwing me into it. Quickly after fastening my wrists to some chains on the sides of the bathtub, four slaves begin to rub my whole body with soap and sponges, paying special attention to my tits and pussy; Before I know it two of the slaves have clamped my ankles forcing my legs open, while another has started spreading suds over my pussy and is shaving it completely; 'If you are going to play slave for a night, you must look like a real slave;' the young woman tells me applying a cream to my now hairless pussy.

As soon as the slave finishes applying the cream to my waxed pussy I start to feel an intense heat in my belly, although I quickly forget about that heat when I notice a prick in my nipples and a tingling in my lower back, I get scared thinking that my nipples have been pierced and that a slave's barcode has been placed on me, but again the same slave speaks to reassure me, 'Don't worry, the rings have not pierced your nipples completely, when you take them off, the wound will close in a couple of days, and your back is just a temporary tattoo; She says smiling, 'Now don't move, there's still another ornament to come,' she adds to my surprise.

I don't know what the slave is referring to until I notice how something pierces my clitoris and I cry out in pain, only when they help me to my feet do I see the three little bells that now adorn my body.

The slaves dry my body with soft cloths and put me back into my own black silk stockings and heels; then they add gloves up to above the elbow; boots up to the stocking garter belt and a corset that lifts my tits and narrows my waist; all of shiny black leather.

As I am led out of the dressing room into a hallway, I see at least half a dozen other young women dressed just like me being pushed into the hallway, among the young women I seem to see the two girls who were with Giacomo when I arrived at the Palace.

Giacomo approaches me and places a leather mask that covers my face up to below my nose, imitating the face of a cat, 'You don't want anyone to recognize you,' Giacomo tells me hooking a leash to my collar. Before Giacomo pulls the leash I watch as he makes a sign with his head and I notice two pinpricks from my right arm.

As Giacomo guides me through the halls of the club, I can't help but bring my left hand to my right arm to touch the site of the pricks; seeing me make that gesture Giacomo stops and speaks to me, 'If anyone from the club asks you your name is Britanny, and don't worry about the pricks, you've only been injected with an eight hour dose of contraceptives and another of aphrodisiacs.

I am the first to enter the main room of the club, followed by the other girls; the lights and noise startle me causing me to stop, and Giacomo has to pull me to keep me going.

The club is huge, besides a big circular stage in the middle, it has another dozen small stages with a dancing pole in the middle; Giacomo guides me to one of the stages and helps me up; 'You can dance quietly Emily, only me and half a dozen other people can fuck you; I hope you give us a good show, the money you raise dancing for the next hour depends on what happens to you afterwards;' Giacomo tells me before walking away.

Although very few people know it, it is not the first time I get on stage at a strip club and dance naked for the public, I have always been a bit of an exhibitionist, although whenever I have done something similar, it has always been of my own free will, never forced like this time.

While I dance around the stage, I try to observe what is going on in the club, when I direct my gaze to the vip area, I can't help but stop in fright; sitting on a big black leather sofa is uncle Francesco surrounded by several slaves, standing next to him is Giacomo talking to him and pointing to where I am.

I keep moving around the dance bar trying not to lose sight of Giacomo and my uncle Francesco, soon I notice that the two slaves kneeling at my uncle's feet, who are sucking his cock are Elena and Tracy, as soon as I fix my gaze on the other stages I discover the twins Carol and Janet dancing naked; Mary, Sofie and Clara are not present in the room.

After half an hour dancing I'm getting more and more excited and I watch how the boat at my feet is filling up with money, I can't see the boat of the other girls; so remembering Giacomo's words, I decide to heat up the atmosphere more; while I keep moving around the dance bar I bring one hand to my nipples and start pinching them, while the other hand I bring it down to my pussy and start masturbating.

The lights, the music and the smoke that fills the club, mixed with the excitement caused by the aphrodisiacs, make me forget everything and I don't stop masturbating until I reach orgasm.

When I recover from the pleasure and open my eyes, most of the people in the club are looking at me, one of the other girls has to help me up, as soon as I'm on my feet, the whole club bursts into applause.

Giacomo approaches me and reattaches the leash to my collar to pull me, 'You have made a great impression on Don Francesco, he wants to meet you;' he says guiding me to the huge sofa.

I sit down opposite Uncle Francesco, who watches me carefully for a few seconds, for a few moments I think he has recognized me, but if he has he says nothing and offers me a glass of champagne; I know that in this situation I shouldn't drink anything, but I drink all the bubbly liquid in one gulp.

I notice how a glass closes around the sofa area where we are, leaving a dozen people inside, including Uncle Francesco, Giacomo, Elena, Tracy, four slave girls, plus five other men and myself. 'We'll be better off without so much noise;' says Uncle Francesco reaching me another glass of champagne.

'Giacomo tells me your name is Britanny and you are Australian, is that true;' Uncle Francesco asks me, 'You put on a wonderful show on stage, if you are looking for work I can hire you as a dancer at the club;' he adds to my surprise.

'As Giacomo said, my name is Britanny and I was born in Sydney, I am studying fine arts in Paris, and I have come to spend a few days in Venice;' I answer uncle Francesco continuing with Giacomo's lie and trying to disguise my voice.

'But I don't understand your offer Don Francesco;' I say to my uncle making a surprised face, 'You have dozens of slaves in the club, why would I pay a free woman to dance?' I ask him.

'I like this girl!' says uncle Francesco to Giacomo, 'Smart as well as pretty,' he adds looking at me.

'The slaves who work in the club can be used by anyone who pays the club's entrance fee, no matter if she is a waitress or a dancer, but everyone will pay a fortune to see you dance knowing that they will never be able to touch you, as soon as you finish the dance a dozen whores dressed like you will come out on the dance floor, and the public will beat each other to take them to the rooms and fuck them imagining that they are you;' my uncle explains.

I feel excited and tempted to accept the offer my uncle has just made just to see what happens next, but I control my impulses and reply, 'Thank you very much for your offer Don Francesco, but tonight my mind is too clouded by alcohol and the excitement of the aphrodisiacs and I just want to play slave for a couple more hours, I have to go back to Paris, but I will be back in Venice in a month, if you keep the offer then maybe we can talk about it.'

'Sounds like a perfect idea to me,' my uncle says offering me a card; 'Call me when you get back and we'll talk further.'

I take the card and stare at my uncle who doesn't know what's going on until he realizes I have nowhere to keep it and bursts out laughing, 'Sorry Britanny, Giacomo will give it to you when he gets you home, now it's time for you to behave like a good slave;' he tells me pulling Elena and Tracy aside then pointing to his hard cock.

I walk over to my uncle and am about to get on my knees to suck his cock when he suddenly shakes his head, 'To suck my cock I already have these sluts I bought tonight, I want you to climb on top of me and impale yourself on my cock;' he orders me.

I freeze at the order my uncle just gave me, I could take off my mask and stop all this, but the dishonor and shame would end with him, besides I am too excited by the aphrodisiacs and I need to be fucked, without thinking more I get on the couch and approach my uncle.

While I lower my body to impale myself on my uncle's cock while looking into his eyes, I smile remembering the conversation I had a few hours ago with Mary while I was being processed as a slave, my uncle's cock doesn't quite reach Mary's brother's ten inches or Albert's nine inches, but it does have about six inches besides being much fatter than for example Giacomo's cock.

When I finally manage to get all of my uncle's cock inside my pussy, I rest for a few seconds before I start riding my uncle making him moan; 'Relax wild, we still have several hours ahead of us, and many shows to enjoy;' my uncle tells me holding me against his body.

Although I have sat on my uncle's cock looking him in the face, he holds me by the waist and helps me turn around so I can see the stage, the feeling of that movement brings me to an intense first orgasm; with the glass closed I can not hear the presentation of the show, but I see Carol and Janet go up to the main stage, they are placed in the middle and several slaves pour over them liters of body oil, with their shiny and slippery bodies begin to kiss passionately, in a few seconds they are lying on the floor eating each other's pussies.

While the twins continue with their lesbian show, Elena and Tracy come on stage accompanied by two naked men each, at that moment and despite being fucked gently by my uncle I reach another orgasm and lose track of time again; When I open my eyes again, a real orgy is taking place on the stage, several men from the audience have joined the group and each of my two classmates have all their holes with a cock inside; even the twins are sucking several cocks; although a couple of guards are watching closely so that no customer tries to fuck them.

12