Venice Vacations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My uncle never seems to get exhausted, he has cum once in my pussy; but he keeps fucking me with his rock hard cock, he has bent me over one of the sofas so I can keep watching the stage while he fucks me from behind, several slaves push to the stage two glass cylinders with two slaves dressed as Pony Girls inside.

I immediately recognize Sofie as one of the two Pony Girls, but it takes me a little longer to realize that the other slave is Clara, both young women have a vibrator in their pussy that makes them moan with pleasure, which to the amusement of the whole audience come out of the cylinders as whinnies.

I'm still watching the two Pony Girls, when a door opens in the glass that surrounds us and a woman dressed in latex from head to toe enters, leading by a leash a slave girl dressed just like me, except that her mask imitates a dog.

Luckily for me, the moan of pleasure I let out as I reach another orgasm thanks to my uncle's cock, hides my cry of surprise when I recognize the woman who has entered; it is Miss Strauss, the teacher who together with Mr. Mars is in charge of us during the trip.

I had always thought that Miss Strauss was a very beautiful woman despite her almost forty years, but seeing her dressed like that makes it clear that she has a spectacular body and that she has nothing to envy to any of her students.

Before I can recover from the surprise of seeing Miss Strauss dressed like that, I get another new surprise when I hear my uncle speak, 'Good evening Marta, you are as stunning as ever, I see you have brought a nice toy with you, I hope you don't mind sharing it;' he says to Miss Strauss as if they were close friends.

'Thank you for your compliments Francesco, although you know they are not going to do you any good, no man is ever going to touch me; as for this pet, it is Angela, one of my pupils, I would have liked to bring her friend Emily too so you could play with her tonight, but it was not to be; although I will let you play with Angela;' Miss Strauss replies pulling Angela's chain so we can all get a better look at her.

'She's a beautiful pet;' comments my uncle, 'And from what I can see she's very horny;' he continues as he looks at my friend's wet pussy.

'This bitch has been since last night I came into her room and tied her to the bed to play with her without cumming, and you know how potent those aphrodisiacs they use on slave girls are;' Miss Strauss says to my uncle smiling.

Suddenly my uncle lets out a loud grunt and I notice how he cums inside me again, 'Fuck what a tight pussy this slut has, she has squeezed me completely;' says my uncle laughing as he pulls his cock out of my pussy, 'Although he is Giacomo's toy, I don't think he will mind if you use him, although I have an idea first;' adds my uncle looking at Giacomo.

Giacomo who is fucking a slave raises his head and replies, 'She's all yours Marta, you know I really enjoy watching you break these proud bitches.'

'Knowing your tastes Giacomo, I'm sure this pet is either an innocent young girl who has never tasted cock or a proud bitch who needs to be tamed,' Miss Strauss replies, 'Let's see her up close;' she adds.

My uncle pulls my leash until he places me in front of Miss Strauss who the first thing she does is squeeze my nipple piercings, 'We have a proud slut before us;' says Miss Strauss looking at my uncle, 'We should take her up on stage and let them fuck her all night, and then brand her like a real slave and sell her to a brothel, that's what all these sluts who want to feel like slaves for a few hours deserve;' she adds pulling the bell of my clitoris.

'Relax Marta, have a glass of champagne while we enjoy the show I have thought of for these two sluts;' my uncle tells her.

'Lie down on the floor and spread your legs wide Britanny;' my uncle orders me, 'And your Angela clean her pussy well and bring her to orgasm and we will let you cum;' he also orders Angela.

Both Angela and I hesitate for a few moments, but Miss Strauss grabs a riding crop from the wall and smacks us both on the tits, 'Come on bitches, start now or we'll make Thomas fuck you on stage in front of everyone;' she yells at us.

I don't know who this Thomas is that Miss Strauss is talking about, but the blow of the riding crop on my tits makes me throw myself on the floor opening my legs wide, Angela does the same at once and starts licking my uncle's cum that fills my pussy.

Angela and I have been roommates for two years now, and I have always fantasized about seeing her naked body, although not considering myself a lesbian I had not dared to fulfill my fantasies, now that I have discovered how much you can enjoy with a woman I can't wait to go back to New York.

As I let myself be carried away by the pleasure of Angela's tongue and fingers I try to listen to the conversation Miss Strauss and my uncle are having.

'Well Marta, I don't know if you've noticed;' my uncle asks her, 'but Angela is not the only one of your students who is at the club tonight.'

'I found out after the auction;' replies Marta, 'I knew that some of my students would end up here as has always happened during these seven years; what I never expected is that it would be Mary and her friends who would end up enslaved, what do you have in mind for them,' asks Marta.

'They are not my slaves;' answers my uncle, 'My niece Emily found them this morning at the display stands and I bought them for her, she is taking them back to New York, she has big plans for them;' continues my uncle.

I don't know if it's Angela's fingers and tongue that bring me to orgasm, or the happiness that fills me at the sight of Miss Strauss's face when my uncle says my name.

'Emily... is... is... is... is... your... your... so... niece?' asks Miss Strauss stuttering.

'That's right Marta, but you can rest assured;' says my uncle smiling at her, 'If Emily had been foolish enough to end up here with a collar and a leash, I assure you I would have fucked her without the slightest care before branding her as a slave and selling her to a brothel;' adds my uncle directing his gaze towards me.

'I don't think you need to worry about that, Emily is a proud and smart bitch who wouldn't fall into the clutches of any Don Juan;' says Miss Strauss regaining her composure, 'I can't wait for classes to restart and see what he has in store for Mary and her friends after how those bitches have treated everyone these past few months;' she adds looking at the stage.

Angela brings me to two more orgasms before cleaning all of my uncle's cum from my pussy, as soon as she does she drops to her knees on the floor directing a pleading look at Miss Strauss.

Miss Strauss smiles and looks at my uncle then looks at Angela and I before speaking, 'Emily would be very happy if you join her new slaves with Angela, she is her roommate and she is in love with your niece.'

All of us present in the small room stare at my uncle waiting for his answer, 'Sounds perfect to me, we will process her right now in this room;' says my uncle, 'Giacomo, bring everything you need;' he orders him.

Giacomo pulls my leash and lifts me off the floor, 'Shall we process this bitch Britanny too?' he asks my uncle.

My uncle looks at me and my body trembles, 'Not tonight, but just so she remembers well what she got away with, she is going to be the one to prosecute Angela;' my uncle announces.

I look at Angela and I sense she is going to say something, I slap her throwing her to the floor and sit down with my pussy on her face, 'Don't say anything and suck my pussy, slut, it will be the last thing you do as a free woman;' I yell at her provoking the laughter of the rest.

When five minutes later Giacomo returns with all the instruments, Angela is tied to the ceiling and the floor of the room with a gag in her mouth, although the orgy with the twins, Elena and Tracy continues on the main stage, most of the audience is looking at the numerous screens scattered around the club where Angela's image is shown.

The first thing I am forced to do is to replace the bells on Angela's nipples and clitoris, with the permanent gold rings, then I place the tattoo machine on her back to engrave the slave code, to finally use the branding gun to burn my mark on Angela's pussy, who can't help fainting from the pain, that fainting doesn't stop Giacomo from injecting her with the contraceptives and aphrodisiacs before taking her to one of the club's rooms.

When Angela is taken away, my eyes are full of tears, but at the same time I am once again aroused again, unfortunately Miss Strauss notices and pulls my leash towards her.

'You did very well kitty;' she says to me, 'I think you deserve a prize and for the whole club audience to see;' she adds pushing me to the floor and standing behind me.

I don't know what Miss Strauss intends until I notice how something is making its way into my pussy; while processing Angela, I haven't realized that Miss Strauss has attached a strap on with a huge latex cock that is now making its way into my pussy, I open my mouth to scream, but Giacomo's cock is shoved inside preventing me from uttering any sound.

It is the first time in my life that I am being fucked by two cocks, on the one hand, my pussy burns every time Miss Strauss pushes the fake cock in and out of my pussy, on the other hand, I find it hard to breathe with Giacomo's cock trying to get further down my throat; plus I have to see that image of me on all the screens in the club. Luckily that part ends when the screens resume broadcasting the orgy from the main stage.

Although Miss Strauss continues to fuck me relentlessly, Giacomo has already cum in my mouth forcing me to swallow all of his cum. As I clean Giacomo's cock the glass opens again and I hear the voice of the Club presenter, 'Although we have enjoyed an excellent show by Don Francesco's slaves and Miss Strauss, we must return to the main stage. Let's give a big round of applause to our guests today, unfortunately it will be their only night at the club, although we have been told that if they visit New York they can be enjoyed again.'

Elena, Tracy, Janet and Carol are forced to salute as if they were the stars of a movie, although they do so with their whole bodies covered in oil, sweat and semen.

Once the four slaves leave the main stage, the emcee's voice is heard again, 'As a final point of the evening, we also have for the first and only time in our club Mary, she has been injected with drugs so she won't orgasm if she gets her pussy fucked, even though her ass has been fucked for the last few hours by our best endowed clients, she still won't cum and is about to go crazy.'

Two slaves enter pushing Mary fastened to a metal structure, when they turn her on stage so everyone can see her, I notice how her ass and pussy are wide open and full of cum. The slaves anchor the structure to the stage and step aside to make way for the other star of the show; I see Thomas enter, the man who pulled me out of the trunk when I arrived at the club and I have to hold myself not to scream in terror.

Thomas is naked and turns out to be more enormous than he seemed to me at first sight the first time I saw him, his body is full of muscles and tattoos; his cock with a ring at the base is fully erect pointing to the ceiling, I can't say how long it is, but it is surely the longest and fattest cock I have ever seen in my life, and that includes dozens of porn movies I have seen with my girlfriends and my lovers.

I notice how Miss Strauss stops fucking me and brings the latex cock closer for me to clean it, 'Impressive no, I am sure that no matter how many times she has been fucked tonight, your friend Mary will not be the same when Thomas is done with her;' she says smiling at me, 'I don't know what plans you would have for her, but I assure you that you better be changing them;' she adds pushing the latex cock all the way down my throat.

I look at Miss Strauss and see her smiling, 'Oh yes, I know you are Emily since I saw you riding your uncle's cock, I have been about to tell her who you were just to see if she was able to brand you and sell you as a slave, but I preferred to force you to brand Angela as a slave, I hope you enjoy her very much;' she tells me before she stops fucking my mouth and sits down on the couch to talk to my uncle.

Through the screens I watch as Thomas pours lube over his cock before positioning himself behind Mary and positioning himself at the entrance to her ass not without first removing her gag; the club screens show a close up of Mary's ass, which despite being wide open looks unable to accept that tremendous bar of meat.

Thomas holds Mary's hips and starts thrusting hard until he gets half of his cock inside her ass, Mary's eyes are blank from the sensation and she is unable to scream; with a new thrust Thomas lodges the whole huge cock in Mary's ass who starts convulsing from the orgasm that has been forbidden to her for hours.

Although I am sure that Thomas could be fucking Mary for hours, he pulls out of her ass and releasing the ring of his cock begins to cum on the slave's face releasing spurt after spurt of cum; when Thomas withdraws Mary's face is a white mask.

The audience applauds as the club lights come on, Uncle Francesco bids me farewell, reminding me of my commitment to call him when I return to Venice, before leaving he hands me an envelope with over ten thousand dollars, 'It's what you earned for your dancing, plus a small tip;' my uncle tells me, 'I hope to see you again very soon;' he adds before leaving the club through a private door.

Giacomo accompanies me to the dressing room where I was prepared on arrival at the club, and again the slaves bathe me cleansing my body of the accumulated remains of semen, once clean they dress me in an elegant strapless gown and white panties.

I make the trip back to Venice in the passenger seat without Giacomo saying a word all the way, in the end I am the one who, still carried away by the excitement of the aphrodisiacs, ends up talking, 'I want you to take me to St. Mark's Square and fuck me tied to one of the picotas before taking me back to the hotel.'

I don't notice the smirk on Giacomo's face as he speeds up the sports car; in barely ten minutes I am strapped into the pillory with Giacomo positioning himself behind me, ready to fuck me.

Giacomo starts to play with his cock at the entrance of my pussy, taking me to the limit, 'Ask me for it slut;' Giacomo tells me.

I shake my head and Giacomo gives me a hard spanking on my ass, 'Ask me for it slut, or I leave you here tied up, in half an hour the guards will come to place the young women arrested tonight and you can no longer be released, you will be fucked for hours by anyone who passes by;' he says giving me another spanking.

Giacomo's words excite me even more instead of scaring me, but in the end I can't help but beg him, 'Fuck me Giacomo, fuck me hard like the whore I am.'

Giacomo lets out a cry of victory and pushes his cock inside me, though instead of in my pussy he does it in my barely used ass, 'YESSSSSS! I knew fucking your ass was going to be fantastic, but I couldn't imagine how much;' he screams out loud, though there is no one in the Plaza to hear him.

I try not to scream and I'm thankful that Giacomo is so excited that it barely takes him a couple of minutes to cum inside my ass, when he pulls out of me and I hear the sound of the zipper closing I start screaming at him.

'You're a fucking pig, get the fuck off me so I can go home;' I yell at him in between insults.

Instead of letting go, Giacomo stands in front of me and lifts my head with his hand so he can look me in the eyes, 'You are a fucking asshole bitch Emily, I told you this afternoon that you had made me lose a lot of money and I was going to get it back, I will keep the ten thousand dollars they gave you at the club, you are not a virgin and it is difficult for you to reach Mary's price, but I am sure that several of the people who have seen you dance at the club, including Don Francesco, will pay a fortune for you; ' he tells me without letting go of my head.

I am about to answer Giacomo when I hear a noise behind me, I don't know what it is until I see him collapse on the floor with a hole in his head; my body trembles and I don't know whether to scream or cry, I feel how they release me from the pillory and huge hands help me to sit up, 'Everything is fine Miss Emilia, you should have listened to your uncle, now we will take you to your hotel;' says a voice I recognize at once.

When I look up I see Pippo and Nicola accompanied by Clara, who rushes towards me giving me a hug; 'That's the damned son of a bitch who cheated me;' Clara tells me pointing at Giacomo.

When we get into my uncle's SUV, I see that Angela is also inside, although bound and gagged, I ignore my roommate and keep hugging Clara, I can't wait to fuck her, although I have something else to do first; I open the bulkhead that gives access to the driver's cab and give a kiss on the cheek to both Pippo and Nicola, 'Thank you for taking care of me;' I tell them and sit back down.

Pippo as usual says nothing, but Nicola flashes a smile on her hard face and turns to speak to me, 'We would never let you harm the Ragazza, the Donna charged us to look after her and so we do, although for everyone's sake it will be best not to tell her everything that has happened tonight.'

I can't help but blush knowing that Pippo and Nicola know everything that has happened tonight, and I give thanks that they are not going to tell my mother, I go to thank them for their discretion when Pippo turns to me with his usual serious gesture, 'By the way, Don Francesco says he stands by the job offer he made her at the Club;' he tells me before he starts to burst out laughing.

I close both the glass and the bulkhead by punching the button and sit down next to Clara who can't help but laugh, 'I was at the club too and I saw it all, Mistress, no one has touched me for hours and I'm completely horny;' she tells me undressing.

I start kissing Clara as I bring my hand to her pussy finding it as wet as she has told me, 'We need to buy some toys when we get home;' I tell Clara, 'No man is going to touch me again and I need something to fill my pussy, plus I will need something 'realyyyy' big to fuck Mary's ass;' I add between kisses to Clara.

Clara's laughter at my joke mixes with the moans of her orgasm; as she recovers I undress and spread my legs so that now she is the one to bring me to climax.

THE END?

12