Venise - Emerging Pornstar Pt. 01

Story Info
Young woman, a virgin, sets herself up as a pornstar.
5.2k words
4.6
12.7k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
199 Followers

Venise -- or how to become a closet pornstar

by Vitavie

This is intended to be an erotic story, but erotica in the eyes of one is a dud in the eyes of another. There is no hot intercourse here (man's penis entering woman's vagina) and it is not fast moving. Erotic, I think, but it's also a coming-of-age story. Slow-moving, I aim at those of us that like to be drawn in by plenty of detail, who like minute details, smells and sounds.

Another motive was to find out how nice, ordinary girls get to show themselves on porn platforms. I am thinking of the non-porn star types, true girls-next-door types. I have tried to describe how it might go.

Mind: the protagonists are 18 or over.

Part One

I am a naughty girl. You know I have been a very naughty girl for a while now. It is official: I achieved 1,000,000 hits. And I wouldn't have been, if not for you, James. Nerdy James.

Section I --

I INVENT VENISE

James... Why him, you ask? Well, I hadn't begun to fancy him and certainly not bed him. I had not bedded anyone, to be clear. By choice. I am pretty popular and not a wallflower by any means but have simply played hard to get. James, I needed him, precisely because he was out of it - by which I mean: not forward, shy, not able to hit on anyone - and innocent in this department. I needed his innocence. And, because he was a nerd, a computer geek.

I hadn't seen fit to bed anyone, by choice, but I had desires. And plans. Plans for which I needed help. What kind of help? What I needed was geek help, right? I just couldn't bring my head round making and editing video's, registering on porn websites, upload material, doing the admin -- the whole shebang. It seemed to me far easier to get an accomplice for the mundane tasks. And it would be more fun. Instant audience.

I needed to be legal age too it seemed to me. So, on my eighteenth birthday, in my final year in high school, I let James know that I wanted to see him after school.

I had never had much contact with him, except for the odd teamwork for science class. In that capacity, and only that, he was popular. I must admit that I did have a soft spot for him. It is just not easy to be shy and unpopular. The few times I had made eye contact with him, I could see that it pained him to hold my gaze. All that would mean that he would not brag about what I would be asking him to do. But first and foremost, I knew he could do the job. And if I could help him gain a little confidence -- me, always looking to advance a person! -- I would feel good about that too.

Here is our first meeting in a public, but quiet spot in front of the school, off to the side. He is waiting for me when I get there. While we talk, I see several of my friends looking us over, as if to say: what on earth is she doing with him? If they only knew!

'Hi, James, how's it going?'

'Hi, Vita, err... I don't know. OK, I guess...'

'I am OK too, thanks for asking,' I say with a smile, trying to break the ice.

'Sorry, I'm just...'

'That's OK, I am just teasing. Listen up. I need a hand with some computer work. Don't say "no". I know you can do it with your eyes closed.'

'Well, I guess. I do logic programming and stuff. I do a few websites for people too.'

'Great! For money? Professional, in other words?'

'Yeah, I guess.'

'Nice! Good for you.'

'Yeah.'

'So, you are wondering what help it is I need.'

'Err... I have no idea.'

'I am going to make you blush. Are you 18 yet?'

'Yes, I turned 18 two months ago. Why?'

'My birthday is today! A fresh 18-year old!'

'Oh, congratulations. Happy 18th.'

'Thanks. You asked "why?" Are you asking why I am going to make you blush? Or why I asked whether you were 18 yet?'

And he blushes and says silent, fumbling with his hands.

'James, it doesn't matter. I want to ask you to help me with setting up a video channel. Don't ask "why me?" I don't know anyone else who could do it hands down. And I know you will be discrete. That is important to me.'

'OK. Thanks. I guess I can try. Err... What kind of videos?'

'Videos of me.'

'Oh, OK.'

I am sure he is not thinking of a nude me. Or is he? Does a nude me exist in his frame of reference? He is continuously blushing and ill at ease, so it is hard to tell. But he does not buck.

'Great. Can we meet at my house tomorrow after school? Or we can go to my house together after school.'

'Err... I'll meet you at your house half an hour after school. That'll be fine.'

I don't ask why he doesn't want to come along with me. Does he simply have something to do first? Does he need this for pulling himself together and overcoming his shyness? Regardless of whether he'd be expecting videos of a nude me or a me with clothes on, he'd be shy anyway. Though if he'd expect a nude me, he might be paralysed. Quite understandably. But he is not paralysed. Not yet. Whatever... I will have to take the lead and improvise.

You will understand that I have thought of my parents. My mum and dad won't be home when we will get there. Both have jobs and won't be home until 6:30 p.m. They are as liberal about sex and relationships as the next person, but whether they'd condone me as a pornstar is a question.

Back home, I feel quite elated at the prospect of going online. Perhaps I am naïve and will it take more than a brief session after school to actually enter that world. I said I had plans, but the plan has no detail to speak of. The goal is bold: to show myself naked online. The steps I have foreseen are: a) get a site on one of the leading porn portals, b) get videos on it. Important details like, how exactly do a make a good video, do I have to get paid or can I post free videos, how do I set myself up to allow that, do I need a bank account (got one, but how do I shield any earnings from my parents!), I have filed under "too difficult."

You see, you are wrong if you think I have been watching a lot of porn and that my ambition originated there. In fact, I hadn't. Masturbation has always been fuelled by my imagination, eyes closed, or through stories, fantasies. Why I want naked videos of myself online, for all to see, I couldn't really say. I've been confident about my body but am hardly a show-off. As I wrote before, I had chosen to remain a virgin - not through lack of chances, but I guess the time was coming to let it all hang out. Next year, I would be at college and I was sure to spread myself thin then. This porn thing was a first step. Plus, it seems I want to do it, because I can! Won't it be a nice thought that a model girl like myself would show her obscene bits on a porn channel, publicly, for all to see?

Section II --

Planning my Videos

So, what will be the programme of my videos? What am I going to do first? The first one has to feature my cunt. Outrageous, but safe. No one would recognise me by my cunt. Not my parents, not my best friends. These have all seen me nude but won't have any idea about the details of my cunt. If I had a boyfriend, might he ...? I wonder, really. They all want cunt, but are scared of the detail.

You want a description of me? No problem! Let me start with my vulva. That is how you want it? Don't be shy! I have a dense pack of pubic hair. I have been trimming it short and shaving the so-called bikini-line. Meticulously. On my mound I left a fat landing strip. Sharp, straight lines. My labia majora are quite thin. That has the advantage, in my view, of accentuating what flourishes between them. My labia minora, for example, which are the most lovely and complex flaps -- their ends are the usual frills and wrinkles, but the centres are suddenly very long and prominent -- almost coin-sized flaps. The hood then is really a bit like a monk's hood, half-hiding the little button of the clitoris. The rest of me? I am on the field and track team. Running, the 800 m, the high-jump and the javelin are my strong points. I am good at gymnastics too. So, I am lean, muscular, but hardly a hulk. I have a big, but clean scar above my left ankle from a bicycle accident four years ago. Beauty mark, shall we say. Good butt. I am just under 180 cm (5 ft 11). Breasts, small Cs, relatively large areolas, but faint. Prominent nipples. I would not call myself a beauty, my nose is Greek-ish, but am nice, pleasant, clear-gazed, confident. My hair is auburn, brown, if you like. It is thick and wavy. I sport a fringe at the moment.

A no-brainer, a video featuring my cunt will be the first one. As for the second, not sure if I want my face in it, or in any of my future videos. I think not. Chances that some jerk (literally) at school or in the future would recognise me seems to be quite large. Popular search criterion on porn sites seems to be: 'teen' this or that. How do other porn models deal with that? Or are there no or few 'girls-next-door' like me posing as porn models in reality? Is everyone on there a 'hooker/ adult entertainer/ stripper'? Is there a way to find this out? Wish I could speak to a few. I am quite interested in the anthropology of the porn industry. For a school project. Shows what a nerd I am.

I know what, I possess a nice Venetian half-mask. I could wear this in my video's. And come to think of that, I can't use my proper name. Hey, let's call myself Venise, in keeping with the mask. Sounds great! Now I have a stage name too! The mask is red, white and gold and features a few red feathers. and cover the upper half of my face. So, my mouth - an asset too - will be seen. I think I need a soundtrack too. Playing with my cunt won't be loud enough and a silent film is not enticing. The 'Basic Instinct' soundtrack, vague haunting synthesiser sounds. My parents have the CD and I love it. Sold!

Anyway, I need to think of a second video now, just to have the beginnings of a plan. Can't go wrong with a striptease!

You know, all this excites me. Hope I can sleep tonight. I am hardly able to act naturally at dinner. My parents are cool people, no generation conflict here, but if they knew and if I assume they'd not forbid it outright, how would they be able to resist the opportunity to have a long, grown-up conversation with me! About the dangers of sexting etc., about #MeToo, about my future should I be exposed, about the cheapness of selling one's body... I can sympathise, but thanks, no thanks. I will take care not to be recognised, for sure, but will a future employer really reject me because I have been selling my body? Well, pictures of it. Not an employer I want to work for! But, as I said, I will wear that mask, I will never wear a ponytail, which I often do in real life, and, should I want to speak, will huskily whisper only.

After dinner, when we have sat together to drink coffee and chatted about our days, and when I have declared James is coming by tomorrow to work on a science project together, I bid them goodnight and retire to my room. My parents know James' parents. That is fine.

Section III --

Video No. 1 -- My cunt

Ok, now I am in my room. I should shoot my first video! And, you know, I think it should be right too! Lighting, focus, all that. Brainwave... of the few self-shot videos I have seen, a good part is in portrait mode, but computer screens are in landscape. So, use landscape during the shoot, Vita! (Sorry, readers, I will try to limit the practicalities to a minimum. All I'm trying to say is: in the maelstrom of excitement, there are practicalities to address.)

I undress. That is, I take off my bottom - shoes, skirt, tights, panties. The bottomless look is hot! Standing in front of the mirror I look at my vulva. The oyster is closed, the inner lips barely visible. I place my feet apart, as far as they will go. A trifle more of the hidden workings of my sexual gateway is revealed. My hood and more of my frilly inner labia appear. When I pinch my labia majora and pull them apart, I can make out the origins of the minora and the full hood. Pulling my hood up I release my little love-button, the clitoris. Hmm... I have to perform this mini-striptease on camera. An anatomical lesson. But it is tough to film myself doing what I am doing now. Too much distance and filming via the mirror is not great either. It dawns on me that making these videos all by myself will be very limiting. I need a cameraman... James? Wow, could I coax him to accept that role? Dare I even ask him? No need to decide now. I will sleep over it.

Concentrate! I have a video to make!

I begin shooting. First, I film my cunt, standing up with my legs closed. My desk light is on the ground. It is hard to focus and get the light where it needs to be. A few stops and starts are necessary. Next shot, standing up, with legs open, my left index finger tracing my slit. It is almost impossible to aim at my vulva and focus, whilst monitoring what I am doing. It is hard being the actor, the director and the camerawoman all at once.

I try sitting myself on the bed; on the edge, in the middle, leaning against a bunch of pillows... I endlessly mess around with myself, my smartphone and how it is mounted. Finally, with the phone mounted on a box, supported by a few thingies, and me on a pillow and against a few more, hips turned up, I manage to get my cunt in focus. I have hardly paid attention to what my subject is, but now I begin to realise: it is MY CUNT. Wow! It is happening. Again, first, my legs closed. I realise I have to stretch forward to start the recording, lean back again, readjust my position slightly. It takes a few seconds wiggling my bottom to get the desired view. Messy. The footage of these fiddling moments must be cut out. Only when back in position I can begin to open my legs wide and reveal my vulva. Then, use my fingers to pull away my pubic hair and open my lips, then lift my hood. I get good views of all the stages, but the transitions are messy. I have to retry a few times. In the end, I have a few handfuls of versions, added to the shots standing up. Hard work!

I get dressed again and start viewing these clips. (I don't know exactly why I got dressed. Perhaps I don't feel sexy when I am frustrated. I know I don't! Added to this, I have a job to do. That is how I feel. I hope I relax as my craft gets honed.) None of the tries cut it for me, there is always one stage or another where I fumble. I am a perfectionist.

There is no avoiding the inevitable: I will have to do some serious editing to get a decent little film. The bits where I stand up are fine. I made two versions and the editing should be straightforward. Just some cutting out. The footage of me sitting is messy. I will have to make use of a few of the two handful of versions, cut out the beginning and end sections where I reach for the camera, and edit the transitions between the phases of my 'striptease.' My, o, my! Another technical hurdle I don't want. I stick my head in the sand and go to bed. Worry about that tomorrow. Dare not to think of James.

----

In the morning at breakfast, before they leave for work, they talk about James coming over. They know him superficially, well enough to know he is painfully shy, and warn me to respect this sensitive guy. I promise. Not sure if I can, though. If they only knew what we will be doing!

During the school day, I manage to forget about my ventures into porn. I think I am as lively as normally with the people I hang out with. These do not include James. I do make a point of saying 'hi' to him when I brush by him in the corridor. When I dream away off and on, a twinge of excitement hits me. Excitement mostly, not a lot of anxiety, but there is that too. Mostly on how to get shy James onboard. I made a promise to my parents and they did not even suspect my real plans.

I am home before James comes, naturally, and repair to my room. I look at some of my little porn movies. I alternate between excitement and embarrassment. No, I am not embarrassed by my private parts per se, but by having to throw them onto James. I decide on assaulting him at full throttle and get it over with, rather than stretch our embarrassment. He'll blush anyway. I will try to be nice and keep him from bolting.

Within seconds of the appointed time, the doorbell rings. I jump up and go and open the door. James. In profile. I have to smile. 'Come on in, James. Thanks for coming. Let's go to my room.' He does not answer but follows me as I lead the way. I sit him down on one of the chairs behind my desk. 'Can I get you anything? Will tea do?' 'Err.. Yes, that is fine. One lump of sugar please.' Ah, he is a sweet tooth. Fine. I leave him in the confines of my room. Give him time to get used to a girl's room. As far as I know he does not have a sister.

He has swivelled in his chair. Good. Not too shy for that. I hand him his tea and a biscuit and sit down alongside of him. I smile and say, 'So, what do you think of my room, James?'

Although he is looking at his feet, he does manage a smile of his own when he says, 'Well, cute, a girl's room... Fluffy toys, posters of pop idols... Fine.'

'OK, but you don't mention Einstein and Stravinsky! Anyway, curious what yours looks like. What can I expect? Science idols? Comic strips? Or Playboy centrefolds?'

He blushes and sighs, 'No... Maybe I should have those, but I am sure my mum would mind. I do have rock groups and men of science, though. Less pink generally than in yours...' OK, a sense of humour. Promising.

I decide to dive straight in. 'Look, James, I will explain what I want you to help me with. I said, "video channel" and "video of me." What it is, is porn. I want to set up a channel on (leading porn portal.) Can you help me with that?'

He is staring a hole in the ground.

'James, I'd really appreciate if you could be my partner in crime. I thought of you, because I felt I could trust you, more than my regular friends. They'd be keen to gossip. And, of course, I thought you had the skills.'

I lean forward and place my hand on his arm. He flinches, tightens but does not move it away.

'You know, James, I am not a woman of the world. I am a virgin. If you are, it may be good to know we are in the same boat.'

'Vita, I don't know... Can't look at you... I know it's ridiculous... Fuck!'

'Oh, dear James, I will be easy. What I want from you is for you to help me register on the site and edit my first video. I have done the shooting. It shows my private parts only. You see, I don't want to be recognised. That is not my game. I can explain why I want to do this in the first place, inasmuch I understand it myself...?'

'Never mind that. I am embarrassed being here, but slinking out only makes it worse, makes it a - what? -- a f*** trauma. I want to be able to deal with girls. Anyway, you sought me out. Thanks. Maybe I have to thank you for this opportunity.

'I can do the jobs you want.'

Then I have an idea. Bold!

'Thank you, James. Let's do it. Does it help things if I strip and show myself naked to you? Here and now? I said I am a virgin, by choice - if you need to know -, and I have never shown myself naked to any boy. You could be the first. The first to see me. Call it a reward or not, but if you will continue to support me becoming a porn star - ha! - you might as well see all of me now.'

'My, Vita... I am going to have to say "yes." It'll be exciting. Err... I want to run away from this kind of thing. Shit! But if this isn't a safe space, I'll never find one. So, I will stay. I will hardly dare look at you, but you'll give me time? And won't mind the blushing and the sweat and what have you, will you?'

'Of course. I will give you the time and won't mind you blushing. Nor mind the erection in your pants.'

Vitavie
Vitavie
199 Followers
12