Venise - Emerging Pornstar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh! F***! Target hit. Crazy.'

He pauses and considers his shoes.

'You should know... When I watch porn, I don't watch women being done by studs. I don't compare well to those studs. No, I prefer to watch girls alone in their rooms or houses, just going about their business, but naked, sometimes in the company of a girlfriend or sister, sometimes masturbating... Or read stories about those situations... Now you'll be playing that out to me live! Fuck! I will hardly be able to contain myself, I will be flustered... will be embarrassed, overcome... I will blush, hope I get over that, but, darn, I am in! But you can't ask me to strip with you. I would die.'

'You know what? I will give you your reward before the work. How would that be? And I will stay naked while we do the business, this time and any future time. You stay dressed if you want to. A hard-on would scare me anyway.'

I smile and he forces a smile of his own.

He says, 'I feel rewarded already. I said I will explode with blushing, fuck! But, Vita, go ahead. Might as well make it slow.'

Ah, cheeky!

'Maybe my striptease will help you... And this - I will show you my other self, a naked, masked girl named Venise. You'll be the first member of my audience.'

I strip very, very slowly. Not like a stripper, but like myself, as if I am getting ready for the shower, only at reduced speed. Believe, I play coy, but at the same time quite detached. My new self: Venise... I am curious after her. I very mindfully take off my clothes. I don't think about it, I don't think about myself, about him. My purple booties, my opaque black tights, my black flaring skirt, my long-sleeved white top with the purple stars, my white bra, my black briefs. Finally, I don Venise's Venetian half-mask.

Then I look up and turn his way, stand naked before him. His eyes are glued to my breasts. His cheeks are glowing and his mouth is open. I cup and squeeze my tits and slightly lift them. 'James, you are free to look at every bit of me.' I slowly turn around, so as to let him see me from all sides, but also to wrench his gaze from my breasts. When I am facing him again, I start playing with my pubic hair, pulling it up and sideways. I pull open my vagina by my outer lips. James is silent and watches me. He does not stare, but concentrates on what he sees. Good!

'James, do you like what you see?'

'I can't believe what I am seeing. I don't need to tell you, you look good! You're so sexy. At least as good, better than the girls I have watched on-line. And I smell you too. That is awesome.

'I like the mask. I am sure I will not be the only one.'

'Is there anything you want to have a better look at? Are you seeing enough?'

'Oh, yes, Vita, thank you. Or, no. it is never enough, but it's all I can handle. Just stay naked when we do the jobs you wanted me for. And don't mind me peeking at you. Because I will.'

We sit side by side. James is pretty at easy now that he has something to put his teeth into. Here is what we do:

Task 1: the registering is easy and done in ten, fifteen minutes. I will offer my videos free for now, but it seems very easy to start charging too. That is for later. Venise now exists in the world!

Task 2 is the editing and assembling of the footage I shot yesterday. A few sequences when standing up with closed and open legs, and more than a few with me sitting down. James and I review the lot. He swallows a few times in the beginning, mutters 'so this is your cunt... this is it,' but it is funny to see how he settles in the role of assessing what is good and usable from each sequence and what must go.

All the while, I sit naked next to him, leaning forward with elbows on my bare thighs, breasts hanging. 'Are you looking at me, the way I sit here, James? I am a naked girl, you know, though masked for mystery... Don't you forget. You have a naked girl beside you.'

He mutters, 'Right,' looks at me again and blushes.

'OK, that is enough. Let's finish the job, before my parents get home. Just don't forget me, that naked girl beside you, that is all.'

'I won't forget you. Right, let's finish this.'

Within a good forty-five minutes, he has edited together a 2-minute sequence that is actually quite pleasing. Good rhythm. It starts and ends with me standing up with open, then with closed legs. The middle is a smooth sequence of me sitting down, legs closed and open, me opening my lips with my fingers, revealing my inner labia, me lifting my hood and revealing my clitoris. He has managed to stick some music from 'Basic Instinct' behind it. We view it a few times and then I jump up, besides myself, tear him upright as well and hug him, and yell with joy.

'We've done it!!'

'Steady, Vita. But, yeah, you're right. We did well. Let's upload it (Task 3!) and make you live!'

It takes a minute or two and, indeed, I am on! Venise crashes in on the porn scene! Me, little Vita!

'Let me get dressed, before my parents arrive home. And you better watch me. A girl getting dressed must be as good as one undressing, no?'

He blushes and nods... I smile and put on my clothes, as slowly as I can. His gaze follows my every move. With relative confidence.

We check whether my video is still there. It is and, I am happy to see, it has been accessed a dozen times already. Within minutes! Venise rocks!

As I let him out, I hug him once more, dressed this time. 'See you soon. We'll do another one next week, same time, OK?' 'OK' and he is off.

This has turned out much better than I thought! We worked together, will work together, and... I showed myself naked to a boy!

My parents are blissfully unaware of my high. I tell them of an enjoyable visit by James and that I did not overpower him or put him off. That we had a good time and he helped me a great deal. They smile at me happily and I smile a sphinx-smile back.

Before bed, I check upon the number of viewers and it has risen to the hundreds, with one or two good comments ('sweet pussy, dearie.'), plus the usual junk ('show your face, whore', 'I like to ram mine in there' etc.) It is a delightful and sexy little video, if I say so myself.

The next day at school it is as if I am walking on clouds. I feel like a goddess. Not sure if my friends notice, though I imagine I see quizzical looks on their faces from time to time ... When I meet James and greet him, he smiles a little smile and blushes, of course. 'What is that all about?' asks my girlfriend Joyce. 'James, he is actually alright, you know. He may be a nerd, but I think he is OK. I worked with him during science and we got talking.' 'Well, Vita, just don't let him fall in love with you. You may not be able to shake him loose again.' 'Thanks, Joyce. I will be careful,' and we giggle.

And so, the week passes. My video has been seen a few thousand times when this week turns to pass and James is due again. Within that period my cunt has gone from not having been seen by anyone, to a few 1000 views and, before I forget, by one live person too!

New comments cry out, 'Show some more of yourself, Venise!'

OK. This is the end of the start of me assuming the skin of Venise, a young porn star. James and I posted one video, our maiden effort. Not bad, we think, for a first. We are off!

There is more to come. I can reveal that I will do a striptease and I will do something spectacular with my pubic hair. And we will have to consider going public. Not sure yet.


12