Venise - Emerging Pornstar Pt. 02

Story Info
Young woman, a virgin, sets herself up as a pornstar.
6.5k words
4.53
6.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
206 Followers

Venise -- or how to become a closet pornstar

by Vitavie

In Part One, we met our heroin, Vita, when she reinvented her as the budding pornstar Venise, with the help of her nerdy classmate James. Both are virgins. We understood why Vita wanted to be Venise, why she selected James, why he agreed and how they made their first video, focusing on her cunt.

In Part Two, they continue and progress! I can promise an artful striptease and a strange job on her pubic hair.

Part Two

Section IV --

Video No. 2 -- A striptease

James rings the bell sharp on the agreed moment. 'Hi, Venise, err...Vita,' and he blushes. 'Hi, James,' and I radiate a smile.

We share a cup of tea before getting stuck in.

We get seated side-by-side at my desk and watch my sole video again. My cunt has started a life of its own now.

'We did well, James. Can't stop saying it. I feel proud.'

'Your vagina is pretty, Venise. Do you mind if I call you Venise?'

'You have earned the right, James. But only within the confines of this room. Agreed?'

'Agreed.' And he blushes.

'James, this time I want you to film me undressing. You can film all of me, but you cannot film my face. Of course, I will wear the lovely Venise mask. I will have to take it off for a sec though, when I take off my shirt, but I will turn my back to you when I do. I will put it back on before I turn around back, to face you. Still, please be careful. I know I am chicken in this department. My reputation! But, OK, it adds to the mystery...'

'Cool! Err... Let's film the striptease three times, with the same clothes of course, so that we can edit a perfect sequence. Alright?'

'Great idea. Venise stands for quality, you are right. My viewers demand perfection! Absolutely. We'll play the CD of the 'Basic Instinct' soundtrack in the background.'

'Do you want me to stand back and film all of you all the time?'

'Is this a loaded question? You know the answer...'

'Yes?'

'I want to you to snake and slither around me and focus on details, dirty details, as you see fit. No holds barred. Remember, we'll do the undressing three times, or whatever number necessary. Come to think of it. Film me getting dressed each time too. Reverse striptease may be a winner. In the end, who knows what will work best? Better capture everything we do.'

Off we go. I brush my hair, taking care to face James, and put on my mask. I inspect myself in the mirror. I decide to switch shirts, shed the one with the purple stars (evidently my favourite, but also well known among my friends) for a dressy one, a sparkly silver number I have worn only once, at some party I was invited to with my parents. I also add a nice chemise. The more layers the merrier. James has followed the change attentively.

I put on the CD, go and stand in front of the mirror.

'James, I repeat, be careful to not film my face with the mask off, please!'

'I will be careful, Venise. Trust me.'

'Are you ready?' I ask.

He blushes (he does!) and says, with surprising confidence suddenly, 'Yes, go!'

I move slowly, it takes concentration to go slow, and remove my boots first, one after the other. James adjusts the focus from an overall view to my feet, I feel, and backs out again when I am done. He is a good cameraman, in control! My black tights, down and off slowly, and slowly I remove my black skirt. My black panties, the same again. James focusses, but keeps a distance, does not do close-ups yet. Bottomless, I turn my back to the camera, turn my butt towards the camera, and take off my mask, before I slowly pull off the silver top and then the chemise. Next, I put the mask back on, slowly, and become Venise again. (Hope he has missed my face, in the mirror this time.) I am now naked except for the bra. (I love the bottomless look.) My hands find the clasp and start to undo it, slowly. Hope James focusses on my hands! Slowly, I start turning around to face him, slowly, whilst letting the bra drop. Then I toss it aside and throw my arms up like a ballet dancer and smile. I am sure my breasts jiggle.

'Cut!...,' and James stops the recording and smiles.

'How did I do?' I ask, dressed in my Venise mask.

'Err... Enchanting comes to mind. Erotic, beguiling, sensuous... To use a lame word: sexy... But I trying to stay professional. Ha! So... let's prepare for Take 2.'

'Sure, maestro! Are you going to film me getting dressed again?'

'I won't miss a thing!' He goes red. (I'd miss it if he ever stops blushing.)

So, slowly, in direct reversion of the striptease, on goes the bra, my back towards James. I do it up the right way round, with my hands behind my back, as opposed to the popular alternative, where you do it up in the front, turn the item around your torse and hoist it up, before putting the arms through and tucking in the breasts. (So that you know! And yes, bras are a chore!) My butt still facing James, off goes the mask and on go the chemise, on goes the silvery top, slowly, slowly though. And on goes the mask, after which I turn around and face the man again. Bottomless, my cunt in full view. I spread my legs, posing for a moment. Then I retrieve my panties, get back in position, step into them and slip them in place. The skirt, the black tights, slowly, the boots and I am dressed as I was. As if nothing has happened.

And I repeat this process twice. It is strange, I almost get shy myself when striping for the second time. Don't know why, but it is not helped by the fact that James concentrates on close-ups now. He focusses on my feet, first in boots, then bestockinged, then bare; on my panty-clad crotch, when I take my skirt off; on my vulva (cunt!) when I remove the panties; on the crack of my butt when I turn around; on my back when I take off top and chemise; on the back of my head when I put the mask on again; on the bra-clasp and hands when I undo the bra; on my breasts and erect nipples when I have turned around again. Finally, he is in my face, focussing on my mouth. Lord, how objectified I feel! I love it and hate it! It is an experience!

I get dressed again, undress and he registers both processes. In stand-off position, but with excursions to extreme close-up, my cunt, my ass, my nipples and areolas. I imagine these will be out of focus, but by now I trust James to know what he is doing. Strange, how he has turned from a nerdy, half-repulsive nerd into a soul brother, a brother-in-arms. His confidence is up too. The blushing, I am sure you get bored reading about it, but it is true to fact: he still blushes a lot, even as he goes about his work, evidently during minute lapses of concentration.

Done!

Now the editing. He is in the lead, with me nude by his side. Together we review the footage and decide what to cut and what to keep and in what order to put the various pieces. We have some half-hour's worth of material. Building on the success of the 'cunt' video last time around, we mix footage from the six sequences we shot. We start with short and crisp detail shots, feet, nipples, cunt, from when I get dressed, followed by longer shots of me undressing that slowly alternate between stand-off and close-up shots, and close with stand-off sequences of me getting dressed. (I wish I could show these here!) Simply, a triumph - in our eyes that is. Really, we feel that the 5-minute result is a success in that it, again, is sexy -- a good striptease is the peak of teasing and seduction, even today, with the web providing every possible kind of porn at one's fingertips -- and, dare I use this pretentious word, in terms of artistry.

I throw my naked body in James' arms, who, yes, blushes, but returns the hug with firm arms around me.

We have forgotten the time. No sooner have we posted the result on Venise's channel, or we hear my mother's car drive up to the house. No time for tights or bra... I wrestle into panties, hard to do when you're in a panic, put on my skirt, chemise and the purple star top. The minute I kick the silver top, tights and bra under the bed - all watched by James, who does seize the moments now --, the door opens and my mum leans in, smiling, and says hello. James blushes, of course, but then he would regardless. I may have blushed as well -- I am confused.

She invites James to stay for dinner. He gives the impression of having been caught red-handed, but my mum does not know it. All she knows he is desperately shy. He does not know how to refuse. 'Err... Yes, thank you, Mrs. Vechian. I will call my mother to tell her.'

At dinner, I am cheerful and so is shy James, for his standards. We feel it is because we are hiding something, but I doubt my parents notice. If they wonder why on earth I have suddenly befriended James, they do not show. They may believe the pretext we told them, that we do science reports together. But they like James, who warms under their sympathy.

'Nice young man,' my dad says after he has left. I can't disagree. He really is a find for me and I love to do the porn stuff with him, to show myself to him, because he likes what he sees, but is safe and respectful, and not jaded.

Before I tuck in, I check the response to my second video and find that it has been viewed 300 times already. Very complimentary comments, except for the obligatory scolding ones, that find our artistry too much for their taste 'Horseshit! Whore, give it to me straight next time.' Etc.

I fall asleep musing about what we will do next week. I am thinking of something in the vein of 'bent over, showing my cunt from the rear.' A very strong, obscene image.

The next day at school I am no longer shy of James. I even eat lunch with him. When my other friends ask, I say that I like him and they would too, if they gave him a chance -- he knows a lot and has a dry sense of humour. OK, he blushes all the time, but isn't that cute, really? Sometimes I catch myself thinking he is my best friend. Nonsense, of course. But it shows how much the Venise thing occupies me. I have to consciously side with my other friends, the ones that belong to my vanilla world, who, as yet, have no idea of my new identity.

Oh!! I harbour a ton of joy and frustration. I have become butterfly Venise, yet cannot show this. I have to appear as caterpillar Vita. As the week goes on the Vita identity returns -- thank God. Venise should be a joy, nut a burden.

Meanwhile, within a week my striptease video reaches the 10,000 views and drags my cunt video views up as well, 8000 now.

Section V --

Video No. 3 -- Viewing the rear

The week passes and James presents himself sharp at the appointed time. (How does he manage this so sharply?) I have already undressed and open the door naked, but for the mask. He is shocked, but manages to quip, 'And I am the pizza guy? Tut, tut... But now I have missed seeing you undress!'

When in my room, I offer him compensation and ask him to look me over well. (Compensation, and it gets us in the mood...) I twirl around, arms up, arms back, wide-legged, bent over... I assume every position in the book.

We discuss the plan for today. I say that I want to focus on showing my rear - but you, dear reader, already know this. I demonstrate to my director and cameraman what view I have in mind, by turning my back to him and bending well forward, legs wide, hands touching my feet, cunt in his face.

In his face! This does not stop director James from coming up with some superior advice. 'Venise, err... you'll believe that I love this view. But although it is capital, lovely and obscene, animalistic almost, as a concept it is not enough. Let's think... The idea is too similar to our first, cunt-view effort. And there we had more variations to play with. So, how can we make presenting your rear more varied, how can we extend it beyond a minute's worth?'

'Geez, James. I have to say you're right. We have made progress from video 1 to no. 2, in terms of quality and quantity. I guess we can't keep improving every time for all eternity, but we have to try. OK... Let's think of a scenario.

'I get dressed again. You film me from behind. Maybe I can forego the mask, if I am shot from the rear? But if I am not wearing it, we need to have it in the image anyway. It's my trademark, it is Venise's. So, the mask is on.'

'OK, the mask, that is great, yeah... As to the scenario, you can start by taking off your top first this time, seen from behind. I will focus on your hands when you undo the clasp. I will zoom out and show your entire back, whilst trying to catch a bit of your profile and get a tantalising bit of one of your breasts. Side-boob rocks! Best indeed to wear the mask, if we do that, because your face might be seen.'

'Great, maestro! That is attention to detail! I will then start removing my shoes, skirt, tights and panties. You can show my entire lower body initially. As I go along, you'll start focussing on my butt very, very gradually. By the time I am about to pull off my panties, you should only have my butt in view.'

'I will. When you will step out of them, use your hand to pull them away from your feet. That way you're already bent over to the max. I will have followed you and show your feet at that point, but then gradually climb back up to your butt.'

'Yes, and I will stay put and bend over to the max, slowly as usual, then move my feet apart as far as they will go. Finally, I will pull my ass cheeks apart and reveal what I can of my arse and vagina.'

'Enticing! I will get the camera down to the ground at some point, looking up, focussed on your naughty bits, but I will move it through the portal of your legs, look upward and try to catch a towering view of your hanging breasts and masked face.'

'Ah, I think you are revealing yourself as a tits-man! No offence!'

'None taken! I am not sure, but nevermind. I have a vivid imagination, that is all, and am seeing all this in my mind's eye. I may as well be a cunt-man, as I love its delicate, complex details. Oh, I don't have to choose!'

'Wow! That is strong feeling coming from you! Good man! I am so glad we hooked up. I couldn't have done this without you!'

You will guess this -- his head assumes a certain colour, and he says, 'It is really my pleasure. And what a model you are.'

'Great! But let's stop the mutual congratulations and get back to the job in hand. We've got a minute or two of footage this way, I think. Good stuff, but short.

'What if we relocate to the kitchen after we shoot this in my bedroom? I will take up the same position as where we ended just now. From there I could get down on my knees, slowly, and start cleaning the floor with a rag, inching forward as we go along. I could use stylised yoga movements, going forward from sitting back on my heels (child's pose) to lying forward on my chest (prostrating myself), and back again, pushing forward each time, like a caterpillar, and slowly do a couple of these cycles. You will move around me and focus in and out, from general overview to details such as my dangling breasts, your favourite, my ass and cunt, which will be stretched and relaxed each cycle as I push forward.'

I put on the mask and we get started. The sequence in my bedroom is intense. I do feel a twinge of embarrassment now and then. It turns out that I can feel that sentiment, no matter that I freely chose to do this. The thing is, you cannot really be in control once you turn your back. I am showing James - who is in control, although he serves me - both my asshole and my cunt and I cannot even see him eying them up. Musing about this afterwards, this whole 'Venise' experience turns out to be interesting! Of course, not just interesting, but also a high, don't forget!

The sequence in the kitchen is more action-based, hence gives less opportunity for losing myself in my head. I flex my body through the yoga-motions and - you know what? - yoga motions are good for both body and mind. I hope James gets good footage. I trust him.

The trust is well justified. We have some 20-25 minutes to choose from. Looking at my rear view, I like what I see. I like the pubic hair, strangely enough. I have trimmed, but my slit and perineum are seen framed by dark pubic hairs. James explains that there are lovers of the shaved look, but also of the hairy look. The hairy look may draw a niche audience, pardon his French. 90% of the porn models are shaven, but the hairy look seems to slowly make a come-back. I have to think about that. One of my future videos was going to be shaving this area. Maybe I can do something else instead.

'What about bleaching it, Venise?'

'Bleaching it? I'd never thought of that. That may be cool. Platinum blonde! But we have to be careful with the dye. Don't want to burn my sensitive skin!'

'Do you want me to do a little research? I am sure there are bio-alternatives these days. I will let you know my findings by email.'

'Thanks! I will do some research as well.'

We go back to editing the rear-view footage. James has managed his trademark mix of close-up and stand-off views. It takes time, but we are ending up with a masterful result, mixing kitchen-shots with bedroom shots, close-ups with stand-offs. I make sure we include a long super-close-up of my slit, framed by my pubic hair, in its current dark guise of course.

We are finishing up, but are still fully engrossed in our work, when I hear my mother's car zipping into the drive-way. And once again I am still stark-naked! I scramble around to find my skirt and purple-star top and put these on. I feel naked! I have no time to clear away my underwear and silver top, which form a little pile near my bed. And James has just the about time to save and click away our video, when my mother bursts in.

'Tea for you, kids?' 'Mom! I'd appreciate it if you'd knock first! You startle us!' She acts hurt a little. 'OK, sorry! I guess you're eighteen. Both of you, I believe. But be careful, kids!' I am fuming inside. The cheek. James' face is exploding! 'Alright, mum. We'll be careful. We'll come and get a cup of tea in 10 minutes. Thanks. Now, if you could leave us, we can finish up!'

When she has closed the door, I soundlessly apologise to James. He is thrown, but sets himself in motion again after a minute or so. Whispering, we finish and post my video. It is the best yet, but we are not in a mood to celebrate. Before we leave my room to go and have tea, I kiss him on the cheek and whisper, 'Thank you.' I forget to put on panties or bra so I am not appropriately dressed when we have our tea. I think my mother looks at us a bit differently. Has she seen my underwear strewn on the floor? Would she think I didn't, and still don't have it on? I am sure she notices I am not wearing a bra. What would she be thinking? That I have become a slut? So what? That James and I have a thing going on? Should I care?

James leaves almost furtively. I manage a weak wave. An anti-climax to a great afternoon. Thanks, mum.

When I go to bed, I check upon the number of views and find that I have managed 1200 hits within just a few hours. My three videos together now have racked up near 25,000 hits. Can you believe it? So, my cunt has been seen by 25,000 folks. (OK, I know, some have seen all three, some may have seen a single video a dozen times(?) Like James, the only real-life viewer, has seen it a great number of times. Has he watched it online? With a professional eye or as a 'client'? LOL! Nevermind!) Who in my class can say the same? I fall asleep upbeat!

Next day at school, James seems to avoid me. But we have exchanged Apps and I believe it is nothing to do with us, or with his satisfaction with the third video -- it is just the down of not being able to celebrate and the idea that my mother might have found him out. I am loud and boisterous with my other friends at lunch. I don't know what my mother might have thought. She won't have fathomed what really happened. I am sure the truth, as the poet says, is stranger than fiction. She will have thought he and I had been making out. This does not bother me. Don't think it really bothers her. Only, it is not true.

Vitavie
Vitavie
206 Followers
12