Venise - Emerging Pornstar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Section VI --

Video No. 4 -- Going platinum blonde down there

James and I have lunch two days before the next meeting. We discuss the dye. As I said, it will have to be kind, bio-stuff. He has ordered a complimentary packet from some maker. I have earmarked a product at a local organic drugstore. I don't believe I have excessively sensitive skin, but I will test both products on the two nights before. On my forearms, to be sure, as we don't want to compromise the pubic area. Two of my friends pass us and happen to catch the words 'platinum' and 'dye'. They barge in, 'No, Vita! Don't dye your hair blonde, you fool!' 'I won't, not without consulting all of you first. James, my science consultant, and I are discussing the risks and consequences, the technical details. A cousin of mine is thinking about it, that's why.' Not sure if they believe me, but they will -- wrongly -- once a few days have passed with me remaining a brunette. But they will see me shower soon...

After school, I buy the product at the chemist. I get busy straight away upon arriving home. I prepare a tiny bit according to the instructions on the package. Then, with a small brush dye a few hairs on my left forearm. After waiting the required 30 mins, I wash the goo off. Lo and behold, the hairs have become pale blond. I haven't felt any irritation and don't in the course of the evening. The product that James passes me the next day at school gives me an ever so-slight itch and produces a less glorious kind of blondness, so I will use that of my chemist the following day of recording Video #4. Great! By the way, I have not trimmed my pubic hair for a while. I guess it has been untouched for a month or two. (I have continued to shave the bikini line, though, in case you wonder.) Stretching out a few of the curly ones, I reckon my pubes are some ½ to 1 inch long. That will do fine.

When James arrives the following day, we first check out the viewing numbers. 75,000! I am accelerating!

Then I lay out my shooting plan. First, we will shoot my cunt from a near, yet not extreme close-up position. Followed by an extreme 'macro' close-up, where individual hairs and pimples can be easily made out, with James to meticulously and slowly survey my genital and anal area. Posture no. 1: me on my back on the bed, feet at my bum, legs opened wide. Posture #2: me on my knees on the bed, knees apart, James capturing the rear view again and survey especially the anal area.

The idea I'd like to portray is this. Of course, my skin is as smooth and healthy as the next girl-next-door's. And my holes are pink and mysterious. Now the hair... It adds a raw, primitive, animalistic and, arguably, ugly element. (Have you not seen the likeliness of a mare's, a cow's external genitalia to that of a woman, as seen from behind, when she is on all fours?) That poses questions on the human condition or, in different terms, what is exciting and arousing to a man or woman. I am not an animal. Yet I am an animal, but at the same time I am a goddess. That is what I am looking to portray. No, dear reader, I am not expecting my viewers to engage in this kind of intellectual exercise. It will happen subconsciously for them. Let them jerk off to their heart's content. And here the sermon endeth.

Back to the video plan... After doing the preliminary shots as outlined, it would now be time for the main course: the dyeing. We could record the preparation of the dye. (Not sure if we would use this. We were not making a tutorial.) I had read somewhere that it was sensible to coat the areas around the hairy bits with petroleum jelly. Makes sense. So that is to happen first, to be filmed of course. Then I would lie on my back again.

Alas, there seemed no way we could see that James could apply the dye and film at the same time. What to do? It could be me doing the dyeing, but it would be hard for me to see. Then we thought that I could hold the phone, while James would take on the double task of making sure the focus is right and of dyeing my hair. Not ideal. Then I thought about the tripod my dad owns -- he is a photography enthusiast. We could tape the phone to the tripod and find the ideal position, the challenge being that James can't apply the dye without his hands being in the way. So, he should do a small patch, take away his hands, give space to the filming etc. The optimal solution, we guess, stop-motion. Mind that we have only one shot at capturing this process. That is a first! The editing will have to minimise the harm. So, that is the dyeing planned! Method in the madness!

The stuff has to soak in for 30 minutes. I think it is safe if I stay put for at least half that period and for the second quarter do some seductive opening and closing of my legs with the dye still on, or walk around. We'll see... Then comes the apotheosis! Washing off the dye! We should film that well. Then we'll have a repeat of the initial survey, this time with shiny platinum blond pubic hair. I so hope the result will be magic! And, finally, some shots standing up, front and back, bending over, walking around.

We'll be pushed for time, methinks, so time to get started. Pushed for time, but we can be efficient now, as we're bordering on being professionals.

I do not forget to don my mask. The initial survey, in stand-off and extreme close-up is done in ten minutes, obviously most of that spent on the close-ups. I have to stay put for all of that. I am so conscious of James seeing all of my naughty and dirty areas extremely well. Am I clean? Is there no rash, are there no ugly pimples or spots there? I have the usual mixed feelings, afraid of James judging me, excited by him seeing me. On the other hand, extreme close-ups are almost abstract. We don't speak. The Basic Instinct soundtrack is playing in the background, Venise's signature sound.

When done, I ask him how it was for him. Face red, he explains that he was removed from his emotions, concentrating so hard on making good shots.

'But all of a sudden, I smelled you, your arousal! It was the first time I was conscious of that. That blew me away. You know I have not been with a girl before. The smell was subtle, but unlike anything I have ever smelled. You used the term 'primitive'. That sounds bad, but isn't; it was exactly that: primitive! I wanted to kiss your cunt.'

'Ah, James, seize the moment. Do it! Quick! I want you to kiss me there, but at the same time, we have to go on.'

And he kisses me there, softly, subtly. A burst of electricity shoots through me. I let myself go for just 10, 20 seconds. Lord knows it takes a huge effort to transfer back to the here and now, and the task in hand. We look at each other like virgins, the virgins we are.

The mixing of the dye takes five minutes. A funny off-white paste with a funny smell... I would say 'chemical' but perhaps 'mineral' is more like it, because it is a bio-product.

Time to get in position on my back on the edge of the bed and let James fix the tripod and phone situation. He manages. And off we go dyeing. I tell him to go slow. No need, he is the professional. He does just a few seconds each time, moving his hand out of the way of the camera shot each time. He starts below my slit, to tackle the thin patches of hair there and moves up along the sides of my snatch. The triangle, the really hairy bit, closes the proceedings, tiny bit by bit. When done, he shows me a snapshot of the result. A sticky, off-white mess between my legs with my naughty bits sticking out. It feels wet and warm. Messy. He covers things up (my pubes!) with aluminium foil. I will stay static for the required half-hour. Too messy to walk around with, we think now.

We don't talk much during the waiting. At some point, he lays down beside me on the bed. I take his hand, eyes closed. We lay there until the cooking timer rudely reminds us: the half hour has passed. Not a word about the hand I grabbed, nor about his allowing it. Shy virgins.

Time for the revelation. Well, James films when I peel the aluminium foil away. Sticky mess, not very appealing. I was going to rinse my pubes with a washcloth and a bowl of warm water, lying on the bed, but we decided that was a silly idea, if my bedcover is to be salvageable. So, the shower it is. James walks backwards ahead of me, filming my lower body, complete with the sticky mess, while I slowly stride to the bathroom. A great sight I am sure.

I get in the shower and do the rinsing there, closed followed by Mr. Cameraman. Glad to have that unsavoury stuff out of the way. Even gladder to see, not very well yet, my blonde pubic hair appear. James records all of this at medium-close range and looks enthused. Great, as he can see better! We can't talk, alas, but can't help a bit of subdued cheering. I walk back with James leading me backwards - well, you know what I mean - recording all this...

We talk whilst I get back into position on my back on the edge of my bed. James says the effect is as good as he has hoped for. Quite weird to see my patch of silvery pubic hair gracing my mound now, in contract to the dark hair on my head. He says my slit is now embedded in what looks like a fine baby-fur, nearly invisible from a distance. Before starting the filming, James dares to grace my slit with another kiss. I let him.

OK, time is running out... Let's film the last sequences before my mum arrives back home. Stand-off, on my back, extreme close-up; rear view, stand-off and extreme close-up,. Shit, chances are we don't have time to complete the editing before my mum gets here. I absolutely hate leaving it, but we agree that James will do the honours tonight after dinner and send me the results before the day is done. If I like it, and don't have suggestions for change, he can post it for me from his home.

Before he leaves, we go and admire my look in my tall mirror. A weird look, which we greatly like. I ruffle it and, absentmindedly, play with myself a bit...

... until we are rudely brought to the present when my mum's wretched car pulls into the driveway. I shoot into a pair of shorts and ample-fitting sweatshirt, after which I kick my bra and panties under the bed.

We are in the kitchen, making tea, by the time my mum steps into the house. A well-oiled escape, my friends. During the cuppa, my mum is chipper, acting the part of the mum of a daughter who may be entertaining her first boyfriend. What does she know?

I let him out fifteen minutes later. We hug and 'we'll be in touch tonight.'

At dinner my parents ask about me and James, that they are happy, but surprised that he is here so regularly now, when he hadn't made an appearance ever before. I answer as close to the truth as possible. Always best!

'True. I hadn't appreciated what a nice guy he really was, beyond his extremely shy, nerdy front. OK, I never played the 'I want to be popular and I want to have a popular boyfriend' game, you know, cheerleader, captain of the football team material. Also true: I needed him for my science project. Privacy vs. cyber-security. But, yeah, he is a nice guy, smart and with a sense of humour hidden away.' (Note to self: I need a subject for my science project. Might as well take that subject up.)

'Great, Vita. Is he...?' I snap, 'No, he is not my boyfriend!' 'OK, sorry! A first boyfriend is sensitive. Sorry, you know we want the best for you. If you ever want to talk...' 'Yeah, yeah, I know where to find you... But I have girlfriends too. And I know all about condoms and all that!'

I retire at 9 p.m. No message from James yet. Ten minutes later, he texts, 'Almost done! It's gonna be good!' I get the file another long half-hour later and I play it straight away, with beating heart.

The video starts with a close-up of my mask, framed by my dark hair, my eyes piercing though. From a previous shoot! Next, the back of my head, a mass of auburn hair. I see what he is trying to do -- portray me as a certified dark-haired girl and show my Venise trademark. Next, 10 full seconds of my crotch, my hand ruffling my dark pubic hair, also from a previous shoot. Then the stand-off view of my pubes before the dyeing, first the front-, then the rear-view, followed by the super close-ups, front and rear. Now, that is confrontational! These cameras are simply too good! The individual hairs, an odd ingrown hair, the little vesicles on my inner labia, a pimple here and there. Wow! A painfully long shot.

Next, the dirty dying process, well edited, so that James' hand doing the painting is not seen at all, soft transitions, not too jerky. The covering up with the foil, the foil in place, the removal... The sequence of the shower scene -- suddenly a very lively, almost joyful scene -- where the blonde pubic hair is revealed, appearing from the muck! Then, me back on the bed, the super-close-up, front and rear, of the dyed pubes, displaying a cleaner, almost baby-like innocence, then the stand-off.

James closes this video - our fourth! - with the similar images as at the start: a close-up of my mask, framed by my dark hair, this time I am smiling though, and the back of my head, a mass of auburn hair. We present an opposite to the norm, i.e. head dyed blond, pubes remaining dark.

For the life of me, there is nothing I want to improve and I reply to James, with compliments, telling him to post our work of genius and that I will be masturbating in his honour and that of Venise.

Within days, the totally tally for my four videos makes 300,000! My dyeing video alone makes up half! It is true, it is pretty unique! James and I have tried to find videos with similar theme. There are one or two items of girls with purple hair, none with pubes dyed blonde, let alone a video showing the process, like we do! We are pioneers. Sexy as hell, but also tastefully done. 150,000 hits within days, I call that viral!

This is the end of Part 2 of my rise as Venise, a young porn starlet. James and I have posted four videos. We focussed on my cunt, we recorded a striptease and focussed on my rear. In the latest video, as just accounted for, I dyed my pubic hair platinum blonde. Not bad, we think, but you be our judge.

What is next? A public adventure? Or at least one in a public space?


12