Venise - Emerging Pornstar Pt. 03

Story Info
Young woman, a virgin, sets herself up as a pornstar.
4.9k words
4.7
6.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
206 Followers

Venise -- or how to become a closet pornstar

In Parts One and Two, we met our heroin, Vita, eighteen years of age, when she reinvented herself as Venise, budding pornstar, with the help of her class nerd James. Together, they shot four videos so far, one focussing on her cunt, another of her doing a striptease, a third focussing on her rear view and one where she dyed her pubic hair blonde.

Time for some action in a public place and for breaking a boundary...

Part Three

Section VII --

Video No. 5 -- Back to school

A couple of days before the next video shoot, our fifth, I get together with James to discuss what we are going to do. We could do me as a girl-next-door hanging around the house, spread out on the couch, taking a shower, frying bacon and eggs, taking a pee, with me being deliberately vain and self-conscious, a caricature of a starlet. But, which house? My house, but then there is a risk. The house in combination with my shape and form may be recognised! James would have to do his utmost to prevent picking shots of the house that are easily recognisable. Can be done, I guess, but with pain. An alternative is Venise outdoors. A naked walk somewhere, walking, sitting, laying, peeing... But we would have travel to the country for that, which requires a couple of excuses to borrow a car and invent a pretext etc.

Then James suggests the following, surprising solution. 'We could do it at school. I am the student-rep on the technology committee. We have recently upgraded the CCTV/ security system, so I know exactly where the cameras are, what triggers the burglar alarms and so on, better than the principal and janitor put together. Can shut all of that down too. May even record stuff for our purpose. I also know that there are a few windows in the utility section that are always left open for ventilation. This needs to be fixed, but, yeah, later... budgets, you know.'

I gaze at him with open mouth. What a crazy idea!

'But...'

'I know what you mean. I will make sure we show just a generic school. Apart from the noticeboard, some artworks and a few central spaces, our school looks like any old school. Trust me. We do have to worry about the day and the time. It is light by 6:30 at this time of the year. As a geek, I know this kind of stuff.'

We smile.

'Best to choose a Sunday. The principal regularly comes in Saturday a.m. and Sunday late afternoon. Maintenance jobs that need the school empty will be done Saturdays. If we go first thing on Sunday, we should have a few hours. And I will always keep my ears open, in case of the super-rare eventuality that the principal or janitor comes in unexpectedly.'

I am excited beyond belief! To be walking through these oh-so-familiar corridors, sit with my bare ass in our restaurant, use the bathroom, sit naked in one of our classrooms, where I have spent some good times, but also many super-boring hours, looking out of the window, play around in the gymnasium, do a few naked cartwheels, climb the ropes, hang in the rings and exercise and flaunt my newly bleached naughty parts ... A winner!

'James, yes, let's do it! If you think it is safe, then I am sure it is. Let's take the next Sunday. I will just tell my parents I will leave the house early to do a good run. I do that, with some regularity.'

So, it is decided. School it is!

Saturday night I go to bed early. I have announced that I will get up early to run. They say, 'Now you be careful. Don't take sweets from strangers...' Of course, they are referring to rapists without having to say that ugly word. They are right to warn. But I am a good runner. Athletics is my sport. And I am no fool. And, in this case, I am not going for a run.

I check my video count. 340,000!

I have set the alarm at 6:00. I do go for runs early on Sundays, but normally between one to two hours later. Yawn! I have decided to run to school and put on my body-hugging pink and black lycra outfit. After a quick tea, two pieces of toast & marmalade and a banana, I take off, mask in hand, and run gently, meeting James at the cornershop near school. I am warm and on the cusp of sweating. We hug.

'Follow me. I know a route where we will not be picked up by CCTV.'

And I walk with him to the school. We take a detour via the sporting grounds and approach the utility section of the building from the back. The window we are supposed to enter is high up and smallish. James suggests that he will help me get in and I will then open a nearby proper window. He crouches, I step on his back and pull myself in. A little jump and I am in my school, deserted, at a godforsaken hour. A few seconds later and I have let James in too.

'I will go and put the alarm and CCTV system on hold now. They will never know, unless someone else really breaks in and they have need to inspect the footage. I will keep my ears open, just in case.'

He leaves me alone for a minute or two. It feels like a long time. I am impatient to get going!

When he returns, we go to the end of longest corridor on the third (top) floor. It is light enough, with backlight actually. We decide to start filming with the backlight, so that I appear as a shining goddess, Goddess Venise, complete with mask of course. I will undress with James at a distance. He will approach me when I am done and start shooting close-ups.

The blonde pubic hair has turned out to be a winner. I showered after sports yesterday and some of the girls spotted the change. Seeing me from a distance they thought I had shaved, after all those years, but were enchanted when they saw the detail. They thought it 'wild!' My friend who had overheard James and I talking about the dyeing shot me a meaningful glance. She will have wondered. Firstly, she would have thought: is Vita going to dye her hair? Now she knows I wasn't; not that hair! Secondly, she would have wondered: why was Vita talking about it with James of all people? (The official answer is, of course, scientific advice. The truth, well, you know, dear reader.) I may have created a trend; we'll have to see. I was asked why I had done it. Everybody knows I don't have a boyfriend, who might have urged for pubic action. (You know I could have one -- I pretty well regarded by my classmates. I am immune to the derision of the hot-shit individuals.) I confided to one or two girls that I had seen it online and I liked the nude look. Nude without being hairless, wild! I took the opportunity to preach against shaving down there -- I guess over half the girls shave it bald and a few more partly shave, leaving a minority that don't -- preaching about the hairs being gatekeepers for diseases etc. I have read that argument and it may be true, though I can't find any statistics. I also say, closer to my truth, that I am anti-trend, a non-shaver in the world of shavers. But now blonde.

Back to the present. I coquettishly shed my running clothes, like a striptease artist, twirling around my axis as I went along. Once I naked, but Venise-masked, James comes in and surveys my entire body, for his part circling around me, of course not forgetting the resplendent pubes. When complete and with him behind me, I start walking away, into the long corridor, the morning light illuminating my rear. I see the endless length of the corridor, a dozen classrooms long. Halfway down, I break into a sprint and am panting when I reach the far end. James has followed me.

'You surprised me! But it was good! Let's do it again. This time I will be in front of you and you'll walk towards me.'

'OK, let's do that! But I want to start running again halfway down. No way you'll be able to run as fast going backwards filming me as I will going forward.'

'Geez, you're right. And it is no good if I take a position at the end of the corridor from the start. It's way too long.'

'Wait! What we can do is this. You'll start and walk some 15 ft ahead me. I will start running gradually from the halfway mark, slowly at first and accelerating. When you can't keep up anymore you should slink to the ground, in such a way that I can jump over you whilst you can keep up filming. When I get to you, I'll take a leap and, if all goes well, you'll catch me flying over you.'

'Venise, that sounds super. I fear we'll have to try a few times, so be prepared to work out, but I am sure we can edit together something super.'

And so, we go. We execute and record this tour four times. The first time is certainly not perfect throughout, James does not fall smoothly, I hesitate jumping over him and we get no usable footage. The other three should be OK. Before we move on, we verify that James has captured the moment I jump well enough at least once.

Where to next? The gym and the restaurant need to be covered. And an arbitrary classroom, which can be last. Of the gym and restaurant, the former sounds like more fun. But we decided to do the restaurant first as it is closer to the entrance and visible from the street, and the gym last, because it is close to the escape via the utility rooms.

To the restaurant!

We shoot me sitting at a table, one leg on top of the adjacent chair, with me ruffling that magic blonde pubic hair. We shoot me lying stretched out sensuously on top of a table, rocking and rolling. Me standing on a table, with James crouching low down, portraying me as a kind of towering goddess, the Masked Goddess Venise. Walking along the food display cases with a tray.

Me at the soda machine, which actually works. I drink the soda, and then pee in the cup. For the niece audience that is into peeing. Not sure if we are going to use this or if the pee-lovers are who we want to cater too. No offense!

Me prancing around between the tables, doing cheerleader moves (though I keep silent -- hard to do!) James takes details and stand-offs; you have guessed it. We are quite professional, you know! Doesn't mean it isn't fun. It is exhilarating to be naked in this crazily familiar place, which I know so well, now eighteen and in my 6th and final year here. I had not imagined me doing this kind of stuff when, almost six years ago, the little me first entered this busy beehive of activity on my first day, overwhelmed by the scores of big girls and boys galore. Now look at me: a big girl - what, a woman, naked at that!

We agree to do a classroom next. Which? Most rooms have been personalised. The most remote classrooms don't have fixed teachers. We find one that has some math and geometry paraphernalia, plus a portrait of Einstein. Generic stuff, so this is the one. We do crotch shots under the table I am sitting at, me slumped on my chair. We do legs crossing and uncrossing -- in homage to Basic Instinct. Me standing on desks, me dancing on top. We do me at the blackboard, back to the camera, drawing a cock, then turning around with a masked smile. Me, doing jumping-jacks in the front and me, bent forward, hand touching one foot, then the other with the other, the opposite arm raised high, wind-milling left and right. Me prancing around between the desks. All good old-fashioned forbidden fun.

I need to pee some more, so we repair to the ladies'. James has never been in here. Of course, it is dramatically mundane. I sit down on a toilet and James films me taking a leak. Semi-close-up. I am embarrassed. Never before have I done this in the presence of a man, or anyone paying attention as he does film me.

Finally, it is the gym's turn. We have spent 2 hours by now. It is 8:30, so people are waking up, if they are not already having breakfast, if not already out and about. Half an hour more, max.

Time to play. I like gymnastics. It is my favourite discipline, on a par with athletics, because it is so playful. Gymnastics is so varied; it includes the floor, the rings, the vault, the beam, the parallel bars, the uneven bars.

I do somersaults on the floor. Not easy to capture, but it should feature my flying breasts, which the accelerations tear this way and that. We do some ten takes. One time the mask falls off -- can't use that! It is so liberating to be flying about naked. I could get addicted.

The rings, showing the strength of my arms and torso, legs spread, featuring my lovely blond snatch.

The vault, with me in the towering goddess pose, and flying over it, legs coyly closed and opened provocatively wide.

The beam, me prancing, me sitting on it, legs on either side, close-up of my vulva -- I don't dare the somersault on the beam today!

The parallel bars, swinging, rotating in dynamic motion, all of me in controlled motion. I am good.

The uneven bars, another great opportunity for a stretched frontal pose, when I hold the high bar behind me and sit on the low bar, my body arched backward, legs dangling forward. Great shot for my cunt and my body in general, featuring every muscle in my body. Quite a work-out for me too, you know!

I close the gym series with handstands against the wall, both backward and forward, allowing me to relax and James to take stand-offs and close-ups to his heart's content.

I would play around and relax for another twenty minutes...

... but my reveries are killed when we hear doors opening in the far distance and the sound of footsteps. Shoot!

I grab my sports clothes, don't take the time to put them on. James grabs his bag, and together we dash towards our exit, me leading the chase. We climb out of the window and outside I start putting on my clothes, out of breath. When I get to, I see James filming me. I am stunned when he tells me that he has shot my flight from the gym as best as he could, moving and shaking. It may make an exciting end to the video. We stroll away and pass the director's car -- well, I may be an exhibitionist, but don't want to be expelled. Call me a coward -- I am glad we got away.

James and I say goodbye at the cornershop. He is sure we've got material for our best offering yet. We agree that we'll meet as usual on Wednesday and edit the video together. He will go through the rushes before then.

I run home as fast as I can. Out of breath and sweating, I innocently meet my parents, who are going through the Sunday papers. 'Did you have a good run? You look like you did. Good you went early.'

'I did go early, you are right. Glad I did, too. It was sure getting hot!'

I spend the day lounging around, musing over my school adventure. In the evening James texts me, to confirm 'we've had the best thing going yet!'

The next day at school, we don't talk but positively glow to each other.

On Wednesday afternoon, James comes over to do the business. There is no reason to, but I strip off in front of him, without asking him or announcing it. When we do Venise, I am naked. No question.

James has the idea to start with our escape: me running naked ahead of him, crawling out of the window (with great butt shot!) and getting dressed outside. This is a positively exciting beginning, worthy of a James Bond flick, which will have the audience on the edge of their seat, wondering, 'What on earth...?' The butt shot puts it in the right frame of reference. The crazy blonde pubic hair can just be made out.

Back a few gears, next comes the undressing in the corridor. I look warm... The viewer will associate it with the running during the escape sequence we will have placed before it and be puzzled still. Funny.

Then we see me walk into the corridor, walking ahead of James, and break into a sprint, away from James. Nice rhythm, these two running sequences. The culmination of the corridor scenes is me walking towards him, then surprising the viewer by breaking into a run. Him falling to the floor and me jumping over him is positively dynamite. We repeat this jumping over him in very slow motion -- of the four times he shot this, one came out as sharp as we could have dreamt. My blonde cunt can be seen flying over him in all its glory.

We show the classroom scene before that in the restaurant. Because the larger space is more dramatic. Each of the actions of sitting and standing and prancing, we report rather crisply. However, we reserve plenty of time to the close-ups: bouncing or jiggling tits in slow-motion, the close-up of my blonde cunt, under or on the edge of a desk. We are careful to pay homage to Basic Instinct (soundtrack playing), crossing, uncrossing and re-crossing my legs. We show me laying down, walking or standing, the towering goddess stuff, standing still or dancing.

We close with the gym scenes. All those we edit rather slow, giving ample time to each of the exercises, both the stand-off and the close-up sequences, and include some more slow-motion stuff. I have always liked the naked gymnastics videos on porn sites. Here I am doing some! I admire women's bodies, their strength, the muscles when they flex, the soft bits jiggling, the breasts, the butt, the hair flying, the lovely complex and mysterious cunt, arse, mouth, armpits... For the life of me, I had not been aware of any vaginal juices, but one of James' close-ups shows me positively dripping. Wow! A crowning glory! I have to say, I felt a twinge of embarrassment when I first saw this. But, hey, I am a sexual being, this is porn, so, this is a highlight!

When we are done, we have 10-minute video so good, we could not have imagined beforehand. If this does not double my cumulative viewing, I don't know what will. So, we post it with high expectations and hug each other. (The two peeing sequences we have left out. If in the future we ever are stuck, we could do a peeing feature. We know there is a market for that.)

'James, maybe it is wrong, but working with you on this stuff has made me very, very happy. It is stupid, but I feel I have grown, have gone from being a girl to being a woman. To think I am still a virgin!'

James blushes and says, 'And I! The same on both counts. I feel lucky.'

Before I switch off to sleep, four hours later, our fifth has been seen 10,000 times. Not bad for 4 hours. I may have ardent followers, who wait week after week for news from me.

In the day that follows the number of views keeps increasing (as usual dragging Venise's earlier efforts along with it.) I am so happy!

I am proud. Yes, I know, porn is wrong. But is it? No one forces me. Oh, what is it you say? Society, thousands of years of patriarchy have brainwashed me? OK, I know what I am doing should not become an obsession. And not everyone takes kindly to sexually liberated women. And I should not take sweeties from strangers. There are still creeps around, so I hear.

Section VIII --

Video No. 6 -- Just like a virgin

The more pressing issue is this - what's next?

Can we top this success? I don't just mean the number of views. I am talking quality. We have made a very attractive video no. 5. Not only stimulating, but just well directed and executed. Am I being pedantic?

So, what is next? Let's see. No. 1 was 'focus on the cunt'. No.2, 'let's striptease.' No. 3 'focus on the rear.' No. 4 'platinum blonde down below.' No. 5 'Adventures in the school.' Ever increasing ambition. What is the next step? How can we top No. 5? I hear you clamour: naked in public, naked in public! Believe me, it is something I will do. But not as a high school kid in the town I was born in. It is not worth it at this point. I will do it, for myself and for the multitudes of Venise fans, but after I have left home.

No, I have to go the other way, get back to basics, get small! How small can I get?

Then, a devilish little idea hits me. Back to the beginning: my cunt, not much more. And: transition from girlhood to womanhood. I will impale myself by the use of a dildo. Title: 'Just like a Virgin.' Isn't that a crazy idea, to offer my hymen, such as it is, to a dildo? And then I thought, I will have to lose my virginity (in this ugly sense) at some point, so, why not under my control and to myself, shall we say, and under the watchful eyes of James and the Venise fans? I am 18, note, and an adult. I hear losing your virginity to a clumsy beau is not the best. So, the virginity I will lose to a man before too long might as well not be shrouded by that pain and unease. It is decided! Crazy, yes, but it makes sense to me.

Vitavie
Vitavie
206 Followers
12