Venise - Emerging Pornstar Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find a version of Like a Virgin by some jazz/hip-hop band. Hard-hitting, almost unrecognisable. It lasts 15 minutes. Great.

Now, what do I tell James? I guess I will just tell him what I have decided, on the grounds of going back to beginning and not trying to top No. 5. He knows I am a virgin, so can imagine the rest. And if he asks questions I will answer truthfully. Of course, he is my mate. It is fine that it will be him that will register my sharp intake of breath and the trickle of blood, such as it will be.

The day before James comes, I go into town with my best friend to purchase a dildo. I would dare to buy it by myself, of course, but it is more fun this way. Good to have another accomplice in the Venise game, though I won't tell her (yet) about Venise. I know the main erotica shop, but I have never entered. Erotica shops have the reputation to offer cheap, throw-away stuff, but I am sure I am unkind. The shop assistant is pleasant, knowledgeable and not cheap. And not condescending to us green 18-year olds. She listens to me, when I blabber about what it is I want. I am excessively unclear, partly because I am not telling her about my video. What she offers me is not a dildo, but a vibrator. One with an extra little finger that tickles the clit and a handful of different modes of vibration. It is a dildo with some life! Why didn't I think of that myself? May do my masturbations good. The vibrator is pink and blue.

My friend buys one too. She is no longer a virgin, in the sense that she has been penetrated by a penis. She explains that it wasn't great, but wasn't bad. That she felt no pain at all and there was no blood. But then, she has been horse-riding since she was eight.

When James arrives, I explain what I propose to do. 'Are you comfortable with this, James? I am going to have solo sex in your presence, you know...'

He blushes and says, 'Well, err... it was bound to happen. Comfortable? I wouldn't say that. Nervous, yeah. But I guess that my first thought is different: can she stand me while she is doing this? You obviously are, because you're inviting me. I am awestruck too. I will have to concentrate and be professional. And, you know, I am there for you!'

What?

But he may simply be being considerate. To be aware of the pain and the blood, but not mention it.

Let's get started. We put on the great, obscure 'Like a Virgin' soundtrack, on repeat to be sure. I don the Venise mask. We start with a semi-static 5 sec shot of with me fully dressed. Next, one by one, semi-static shots after each of my items of clothing is removed. I change posture slightly, move a hand, adjust my head ever so slightly, just to show these are live images of me, not stills. I have chosen to wear white panties, the colour of virginity.

After the final shot of this series, me standing there naked, we take a close-up of my pubic area. Then, move on to me sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard of my bed, legs spread. Then, me slumping heavily, so that my full blonde cunt and asshole are visible, and I can insert my vibrator. Such are the preambles.

Now, the meat of the video -- the penetration. I am not kidding myself: I am nervous. Firstly, I am anxious about the pain and bleeding -- the myth is alive! Secondly, although the viewer may miss the cue inherent in the title of the video or be insensitive to it - it is my first time. Not for masturbation, as you are aware, but for penetration.

I present to the viewer the mighty pink and blue sword that is going to be doing the job. I place it at the entrance to my love tunnel. I switch it on. I push it in. Collision with hymen expected within 2 cm or ¾ in.) I feel some resistance, but I also feel the highly pleasurable vibrations the thing generates. I ever so gently apply the pressure. And, yes, there is a flash of pain, and, yes, there are a few drops of blood -- so we see when we review the footage shot -- but it is not torture, nor a bloodbath. Love juices soon dilute the drops of blood.

From there on, there is only pleasure, in a way I have not felt before. 'Like a virgin...' I forget James and the fact that I have just broken a barrier and the fact that all this is being recorded as an offering to the goddess Venise...

I reach a genuine orgasm, such as I have never experienced before. '...Touched for the very first time...' Oblivious, I continue and ride another wave or two, eyes closed, safely in never-never land.

Minutes, an eternity passes...

When I come to, I see that James is already processing the video. When he notices me looking at him, he turns red and whispers, after a few moments, 'It was beautiful, Venise...' And smiles. And I smile back.

Editing this video is easy. No clever mixing of sequences. Simply remove the dross and paste the lot together. We decide to shoot a short sequence to end it -- me putting on my panties, removing my private parts from view. Black panties, befitting my new status. (As a slut? No, girls, I am not a slut. Stand up for your rights!)

When done and posted, I feel it is right I help James reach the state I have achieved just now.

'James, please drop your trousers. I want to take you away.'

And I begin to jerk him off.

He reaches a new status, touched for the very first time...

-----------------

We have done six Venise videos. Time for a pause, to recharge and develop new ideas. They will come, in ways I cannot yet imagine. My alter-ego Venise is a part of me, like it or not. We'll see where she takes us.

Within two more weeks, Venise have seen 1,000,000 views. That makes me officially a very naughty girl.

This is the end of the story as I have planned it. There will be more where this come from.

Venise is thinking of going into public action. Admiration? Humiliation? She is not quite sure...

Public demand will help.

If you don't like this story, no need to let me know, unless you have some constructive criticism to offer. I try to be flexible.

12