Venise - Ten Years Later Pt. 01

Story Info
Venise, ten years older, picks up on unfinished business.
7.5k words
4.65
4.3k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
189 Followers

Venise - Ten Years Later

by

Vitavie

Back in 2020, I wrote a three-part series "Venise - Emerging Pornstar." Its heroine, Vita, was eighteen years of age when she reinvented herself as Venise, budding pornstar. With the help of her class nerd James, she shot six videos and posted them on a major porn site. She was pleased with the number of viewers. One video focussed on her cunt, another on her doing a striptease, a third focussed on her rear view and a next one on her pubic hair when she dyed it blonde. In the fifth, she consecrated her highschool with her nude antics and in the sixth, finally, she lost her virginity to a dildo.

Now, we meet her again ten years later...

Part One - Back to School

Video No. 7 - Back to school again

I often think of the heady days of Venise, the budding pornstar. You know, I don't regret that period, I am not ashamed of making and publishing my six porn videos.

It seems like yesterday, but I made them ten years ago! Ten years! I have moved on.

Well, is porn the word...? Yes, porn it was. Why not? I am not ashamed of them. People have commented that they wanked to my videos, so, porn they were.

You'll remember I made them with James, at that time the class nerd. He was the first man who saw me naked, he was the man who saw me lose my virginity to a dildo and I was the woman who popped his Vita-jerked-me-off virginity.

You ask me why we didn't sleep together back then? Of course, we could have and with hindsight we should have. Why not? We were brother and sister in arms after all... I have to laugh, maybe brother and sister was the problem... They generally don't sleep together, do they?

My name is Vita, before I forget, but I also answer to the name Venise. I still do. Venise remains a part of me.

----------------------

And you know what? The Venise videos are still up on (...leading porn channel...)! I can't believe it! Of course, they don't rack up the number of hits they did when they were new, and the comments have dried up for the most part. One of the latest was 'Has Venise died or what? That would be sad!', crowned by a great number of sad faces and thumbs up.

I have logged in to say I haven't. Maybe really I should have come alive again... Better still, I could still make a comeback!

----------------------

So, you will ask, what has happened in the past ten years? Quite a bit, of course. I have grown up, gone to college, taken a job... No, I haven't gotten married.

But I am going too fast!

I went to college soon after we last spoke, you and I. I studied Business Administration and got my MBA degree in five years time, now five years ago. You didn't know I was that brainy, now, did you? I was even asked to complete my doctorate at Uni. However, I was done with being a student.

After I graduated, I joined a major business consultancy in a major city hours away from my home town and have risen to leading a small team of junior consultants. I enjoy my work and am good at it.

At university, I played around, as much as the next girl. If I wasn't confident before the Venise episode, I certainly was afterwards. So, girls, take my example and grow! I played around and slept around. But I declined to go steady with a guy. Or a girl, since there were two of those! I declined to go steady, because I didn't want to tie myself down. As simple as that. Maybe that spells arrogance, but, hey, it is a free world. I just didn't want to be tied down and commit myself to one guy (or gal.) Life is too short for that. I am not saying that I will never. If only for having a couple of kids. I do want some of those.

And I have stuck with staying single after I started my job. I have liaisons, but always make clear early on that I won't be committing. Haven't I been tempted? No, not really. I date different guys - all guys right now, two or three - and am happy that way. The longest serving lover has been at my side, part-time, for three years! I have broken a few hearts of guys, and a girl, who wanted to marry me, they said. I sympathise, and accept people do marry other people, but it is not yet for me. It will be, I am sure, but when I decide and want it... want it too, that is, as it takes two to tango.

I said that I, known as Vita, still answer to the name Venise even though I created her, Venise - budding pornstar, specifically for the purpose of my six videos. In my mind, I have remained her, even if I haven't published any more videos.

I was Venise when I was occasionally nude in public, quite innocently, and regularly nude at home, though I made as sure as I could that no photos or videos were taken.

As soon as I set up on my own when starting Uni, I regularly shed my clothes whenever I was alone in my apartment. Yes, I felt an erotic tinge at first, but it wasn't my need to play Venise alone that made me do it. Being naked felt pure and natural to me... well, maybe not pure, LOL, but naughty really. But it came to happen that I opened the door to one of my friends in a state of nakedness. When I saw her face, I immediately realised my mistake. We laughed, I got dressed and that was that.

But it happened again, and again, to female and male friends. I was a Business major, but privately I gravitated towards women and men from artsy circles, where apparently few taboos prevailed. So my nakedness got to be accepted: my slightly taller than average, slender frame, my small but round breasts, my juicy butt, my two outgrowths of auburn hair, head and vulva (I didn't keep dyeing it, out of laziness, I guess.) I would often receive my friends undressed; some got to reciprocate the gesture, some would not. I even hosted parties that way. Was my nakedness an open invitation to make a pass at me? As I said, I slept around, but I was as choosy as the next person and I had friends whom I would not have dreamt sleeping with. The strength of my attitude was such that I remained in charge, naked but not vulnerable.

Every once in a while, though, the need took hold of me to engage in bets that required the loser to strip. I then deliberately lost and streaked nude around campus late at night, or spent an hour nude at a party, dancing like so. Nothing extreme. Just fun and games.

When I started work in the city far from both my hometown and my university, I stopped entertaining in the nude, but continued lounging around in that state, alone and with my lovers, if I deemed the person in question worthy. And I am no stranger to nudist beaches, with a girlfriend, or two, or a lover.

Why didn't I pursue the Venise line? Yes, why not? I was clearly not ashamed of that persona. On the other hand, it was not like I wanted to pursue modelling to make a living. I guess I had done it, got from it what I wanted, including a sense of self-worth, and that was that. I focussed on my career.

I didn't delete the Venise videos, however, and infrequently looked at one or two them when nostalgia rolled in. Oh, how young was I... And naughty.

-------------------

James? You want to know about him?

He grew up too!

We stayed in touch.

Naturally! We have been in the wars together.

I was the first girl he saw naked and the one who jerked him off for his first non-private orgasm. He professes to have developed his confidence because of me. I am sure he did. He got more intimate with a woman than some men will get in their lifetime! But, no, I didn't sleep with him then. For no reason.

I saw him again at our first Xmas break and he had grown up! Two things: a) he had lost his acne; b) he had pumped up his body. I say pumped up, but don't get the wrong idea. He was no longer lanky, but became well-built, shall we say. And the only time he blushed slightly was when he answered my question, in the affirmative:

'And, James, I have lost my virginity well and truly. Have you?'

'Yes, Vita, I did. I have to thank you for it. I have slept with two girls now.'

'Go, James! I am happy for you. You are off the mark!'

We had dinner together, laughed our heads off when reminiscing about the Venise videos, were both aware that the six were still up, and - yes - made love in his car to cap the evening. He was a considerate lover, tender, but not weak. He had grown up.

We parted with the farewell, 'We should do another Venise, shouldn't we?' 'We should, you're right.' Although we continued to meet once or twice a year, and he stayed for two nights at my apartment two years ago, and we made love a second time, we didn't make that seventh, eighth... video.

In the meantime, James studied computer engineering, graduated, started work in the games industry and recently started out on his own with a few mates. Their game features a sexy super heroine called - fasten your seatbelts - Vixyvita - and has attracted the interest of one or two majors. He is making money.

--------------------

Which brings us to the present. What's up?

Well, on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of our graduation, a few classmates have taken it upon themselves to organise a reunion. My old gang - James, a handful of girlfriends, a few boys - check with each other and decide that we are all going to join the party.

We haven't been home a lot and have both booked to stay at our childhood homes for five days and reconnect with our parents and our gang. James and I are both only-children and our parents are proud of us.

---------------------

The reunion is on a Saturday and we both arrive at our respective homes on Wednesday evening.

My parents are very glad to see me. They tend to still see me as the girl I was when I lived at home. That is sweet. I don't mind, but don't reinforce it. I strictly play the adult I have become.

I stay in my old bedroom. Some of you will know the feeling, when looking at the posters of old idols and the teenage colour schemes. I chuckle when I spot the Venetian half-mask that we used in the videos and that inspired my pornstar name. It still hangs above the headboard of my teenage bed.

I get together with James the day after I arrive home. He is really the only classmate I have stayed in touch with, i.e. have seen regularly. Jessica comes second - I have seen her every two years or so. My girlfriends, Jessica and the others, I will meet the afternoon before the party.

As it happens, I haven't seen James for a year. He really has come into his own in the last number of years. We talk about our lives in our respective cities, our social lives, our interests and our careers. We talk about the forthcoming reunion, about our parents and how being back home feels. He has been to the school already, to meet with his old friend the janitor, with whom he designed and fitted the security system over ten years ago. It turns out it is essentially unchanged.

I am not sure which one of us it is who first thinks and then says, 'We could do it again.' The thought comes as a shock, but we are both immediately excited. A shock, because surely we are no longer kids that play. We are responsible adults now, aren't we?

I say, 'Can we really do it again? Should we?'

James says, 'We shouldn't? Says who? We just shouldn't get caught. And, come to think of it, if we get caught, they can't expel us, can they? It is up to you, but I am game if you are...'

'We shouldn't really, should we? The risk is that we rekindle a fire that was dormant...'

'You are more right than you think. It was dormant, not extinguished.'

'Am I really still a slut? An exhibitionist, who gets her kicks from being seen? The Venise series started it and I played a little at Uni. But not since I started work. Naturist beaches don't count. Isn't it cheap or childish to do it again?'

'Is being a slut so bad? I don't know... Words don't hurt. What is a slut? Maybe you are not a slut, but someone that simply gets her kicks from being seen. Who gets hurt by your action, other than you yourself? The key is, do you want to do it? Tomorrow night is Friday to Saturday. We could meet at 5:00 a.m. Saturday at the corner shop near school. It is still there. By the time we are set up, the sun will have risen. And we'll be done before anyone in his or her right mind would come in on a Saturday.'

'My, I am shuddering at the thought, but you are right. We are our own judges. I am an exhibitionist and I like it.'

'Don't forget your mask!'

'I won't. I have still got it. It is gathering dust'

We embrace and are on our way. The mask reminded me of another thing. Lucky me still wears her pubic hair quite long. I take a detour to the chemist's. They still sell the bleaching agent I used before.

--------------------

At home I find the place deserted; my parents are still at work.

Upstairs in my room, I get the bowl and some warm water, mix the bleaching paste and use the brush to apply it to my pubic hair. The stuff has to soak in for 30 minutes. So, I sit bottomless at my old dressing table, flick through my teenage magazines and wait for the dye to do its job.

I feel the old Venise vibes coming back. It has been ten years! I can't remember why I let my hair go back to my natural colour back then. I didn't think to keep it blond! At the end, no one in real life saw the innocently outrageous pubic hair but James and a few girls I showered with after PE. Shame, really. Online, of course there have been thousands and thousands. By the time I first had sex at university, the blond lustre had faded, or grown out. I don't know exactly. Pubic hair is a bit of a mystery. This time, I say: I hereby resolve that I will keep bleaching it. For the apotheosis, the big reveal, I go to the bathroom! I wash off the dye and behold, I am blond again down there, after a hiatus of ten years! Venise is well and will ride again.

---------------------

Saturday.

I have set the alarm at 4:30. I wake up - yawn! - way too early according to my usual rhythm. It takes me a minute to realise the realities: I will have a busy day. (Too busy. I'll be glad when it is over. No! I am going to enjoy everything to the fullest.) First The Remake of Venise's School Video, then hopefully some time to recover from rising early. In the afternoon I am meeting the girls, then some more rest and finally the reunion itself. But I am excited!

I do exactly what I did ten years ago. I quickly shower, don my old lycra running gear - yes, the very same! I have worn it very infrequently - drink a cup of tea, eat two slices of toast and run to school at a gently pace, mask in hand. I am warm and on the cusp of sweating when I meet James at the corner shop near school. We hug.

He smiles and says, 'Follow me. Do you still remember how we got in? The route to get inside, unseen by CCTV, hasn't changed. Amazing, really.'

And, like I did ten years ago, I follow him to the back of the school via the sporting grounds. We arrive at the utility section of the building. The window I have to squeeze through, the same one, is high up and smallish and James gives me a leg up to get in. A little jump and I find myself in my old school for the first time in ten years. Naturally, it is deserted at this godforsaken hour. A few seconds later I have opened a nearby big window and let James in too. The sun is rising.

'I will go and put the alarm and CCTV system on hold now. They will never know, unless someone else really breaks in and they have a need to inspect the footage. I will keep my ears open, just in case.'

He leaves me alone for a minute. I am jittery. Keen to get going. Nervous? Yes, just a bit.

'You remember the scenes and their locations?'

'Yes, I have watched the old video carefully. Wait... Top floor, long corridor, walking back and forth, then running and flying over you. Then, the gym?'

'No. The gym was tons of fun, but we first did the restaurant.'

'You are right, first the restaurant. Sitting at a table, standing at the table, laying on it, standing on it. Walking along the food counter. The soda machine. Further prancing around and moving seductively. We did the classroom next and finished with the gym, didn't we?'

'We did. Don't remember exactly why, but we did.'

'Right, then. I am as excited as I was ten years ago. And you?'

'Excited, yes. Not nervous, though. I have got a GoPro this time, so we transit into HD! I have used it often, so am cool. I was nervous then, having had just some straightforward videoing for you under my belt at the point. But I am as excited as I was then to see you naked again. It has been a year or two. Excited also, to study the difference between you and your performances ten years later.'

'I am too. Come on, let's go!'

We go to the end of longest corridor on the third floor. There is just about enough light enough, a backlight as before. The backlight makes me appear as a shining goddess, the Goddess Venise. I should not forget to don the mask!

Wearing the mask, I undress with James recording at a stand-off. Long black sports leggings, comfortable off-white knickers, neon-green short-sleeved top, black sportsbra. The brief spell when I have to take off the mask, I turn my back to the camera. I play coy. James moves close to me, as I approach my nakedness. He shoots close-ups of my face, complete with mask again, of my breasts, of my nipples, of my vulva, with the resplendent blond growth. He surveys my entire body, circling and snaking around me, I move my legs apart, pull my opening open. I turn around, bend over and pull my buttocks apart. The works!

When we are done recording, James exclaims, 'My, I find that I have actually missed doing this. And missed seeing a naked girl close-up, almost smelling her. Well, actually smelling her. In normal sexual dallying, one comes close, but generally doesn't "inspect." And your blond, ample pubic hair does remain a winner. I had forgotten all about it!

'With your face masked, you don't really look older than you did ten years ago. As is to be expected. Maybe your breasts are a touch bigger? Your face looks, well, just more mature.'

'I am not aware my breasts being bigger than back ten years ago. I wear the same cup size. I may adjust the shoulder straps differently, may use different hooks at the clasp. We'll study the videos and see if I look any different.'

-------------------

I suddenly remember how back then some of the girls I showered with after PE commented on my dyed pubic hair. 'Wild!' I thought I might have created a trend and one of the girls (Hazel? Erica?) did ask me about how I did it and what product I used, whether I had experienced any burning sensations. I told her all about it, girl-confidentially, which was fun, but I don't remember seeing the results of her actually doing it. Some of the girls also asked me why. I confided to them that I had seen it online and I liked the nude look. Nude without being hairless, wild! I took the opportunity to preach against shaving down there - I guess over half the girls shaved it bald and a few more partly shaved, leaving a minority that didn't - preaching about the hairs being gatekeepers for diseases etc. I had read that argument and it might have been true, still be true of course. I haven't looked for statistics. I also say, closer to my truth, that I am anti-trend, a non-shaver in the world of shavers. But I had done something wild to that intimate patch of hair.

---------------------

With my undressing and the close-ups complete, I start walking away along the long corridor with him behind me, the morning light illuminating my rear. The corridor is endless, a dozen classrooms long. Halfway down, I break into a sprint followed by James. (The bobbing of my boobs always surprises me. I don't generally run when I am braless. I hardly am, except at home.) I am panting when I reach the far end. Then we record the variation, with James a short distance in front of me, walking backwards and catching the bobbing of my bits like that. When I break into my sprint, James slinks to the ground and I leap over him whilst he keeps filming me so as to catch me flying over him. I think shots of naked women from underneath are winners. But it is hard to do, especially the slinking down whilst continuing to film, so we consider the first two attempts failures but find ourselves lucky the third time. We verify this, as it is a key shot. By then, I am temporarily out of breath and end up sprawling on the floor, which James doesn't fail to record.

Vitavie
Vitavie
189 Followers
12