Venise - Ten Years Later Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Onwards and forwards! To the restaurant! (I don't forget my clothes.)

The restaurant has been revamped since we graduated. Less plastic, more wood. A more pastel colour scheme. But it is still tables, chairs, counters and vending machines (with a more healthy selection!)

We shoot me sitting at a table, one leg on top of the adjacent chair, with me ruffling that magic blonde pubic hair. We shoot me lying stretched out sensuously on top of a table, rocking and rolling. Me standing on a table, with James crouching low down, portraying me as a kind of towering goddess, the Masked Goddess Venise. Walking along the food display cases with a tray. Me at the soda machine, drinking soda and peeing in the cup, a favourite of a niece audience and I don't mind.

Me prancing around between the tables, doing cheerleader moves and doing the yelling - I guess I am rusty in that department, not as fluid as I once was. But I try and will pass minimum requirements. James takes details and stand-offs. We are quite professional, you know! Doesn't mean it isn't fun. It is exhilarating to be naked again in this environment, which I knew so well, ten years ago. I just feel the eyes of the absent crowd of highschool students on me. I feel them! Extra strange, since I lead a professional life now and I am serious career woman. Here, I am a girl again. So strange! Naked at that! If my colleagues, my bosses could see me now!

We will do a classroom next. We can't remember which one we used last time. We need one that has not been personalised. The most remote classrooms don't have fixed teachers and we find one that has a few tatty biology posters, with the make-up of the male and the female homo sapiens, plus a portrait of Linnaeus. Generic stuff, so this is the one. I sit at a table and James takes crotch shots under it, with me slumped on my chair, again with the delightful blond pubic hair, ruffling it. We do legs crossing and uncrossing - in homage to Sharon Stone, though the real Sharon feels Verhoeven has tricked her. Me standing on desks, me dancing on top. We do me at the blackboard, back to the camera, drawing a cock, then turning around with a masked smile. We do me doing jumping-jacks at the front of the class and me bent forward, hand touching one foot, the opposite one up high, then reversing, thereby wind-milling left and right, left and right. Me prancing around between the desks. I am eighteen year old Vita once again. Not a year older. My breasts enjoy their freedom by bobbing liberally.

I need to pee once again, so we repair to the ladies'. I sit down on a toilet and James films me taking a leak. Semi-close-up. I am a little embarrassed, something I did not feel when I peed in the restaurant. It is not James' presence, so it must be the environment which I have always considered a private space. James films the waterfall leaving my cunt.

I need a few seconds to regroup and recover my composure. Amazing. James senses and respects this.

Finally, on to the gym. Two hours have passed. It is 7:00 am, so people are waking up. We feel we have half an hour more, max. Who knows how early the organisers of the reunion or the headmaster see fit to turn up.

I liked gymnastics. It was my favourite discipline, on a par with athletics, because it is playful. I have continued running and have been going to the gym for workouts, but I haven't done any gymnastics at all since I left, not one summersault. Let's see... we have the floor, the rings, the vault, the beam, the parallel bars, the uneven bars. I would make a fool of myself doing difficult floor exercises. I decide to do yoga exercises, cobra, bridge, tree, warrior, downward dog, triangle, child's, pigeon, squat... James is not shy. Venise is a pornstar, so he takes whatever embarrassing hanging tit, crotch and ass shots he can get. I don't mind. Vita is Venise at the moment.

I play on the beam a bit, prancing on it, sitting on it, legs at the same side, legs on either side. James takes remote shots and close-ups.

I do some swinging between the parallel bars, turning around in dynamic motion. Rusty? I could do worse.

The penultimate exercise is on the uneven bars, a stretched frontal pose, where I hold the high bar behind me and have my ass on the low bar, my body arched backward, legs dangling forward and spreading them to capacity. Great shot for my cunt and my body in general, featuring every muscle in my body.

I close the gym series with handstands against the wall, both backward and forward, allowing me to relax and James to take stand-offs and close-ups to his heart's content.

---------------------

Then we are done! I was quite a work-out for me, you know!

We walk back to the utility wings. I have stayed naked and carry my clothes and shoes in my hand. James and I feel close and share a sense of achievement. We talk about how last time we escaped by the skin of our teeth, when the director arrived. We smile at the memory. 'But let's simulate it, shall we?', I say. 'Yes, let's! Okay, one, two, three... go!' I immediately go into fleeing mode, start dashing towards the exit with James following me with the camera. I climb out of the window and once outside start putting my clothes on, out of breath, making sure to wait until James is out and filming me. Like last time, it will make an exciting end to the video.

When we reach the corner shop, I hug James. 'James, I thank you so much for doing this with me. It really meant something to be doing this again with you. I don't know... I shouldn't get sentimental, but shooting those videos way back made me a better, more confident woman and the remake is at least a very good reminder. And, I can't wait to see what my fans will think. If there are any left after all of these years. But I am sure it will be picked up, if anything by a new audience, and be appreciated! So, James, again, thank you for being my brother in arms once more.'

'Well, I don't know about brother... But I will try to make a rough cut before we both leave town again. See you tonight.'

We hug again and both happily go our separate ways.

--------------------

I run home and am short of breath and sweating when I get home. My parents are eating breakfast in their dressing gowns and reading the paper.

'Hey, amazing you got around to run so early! Healthy early bird! You look like you had a good run.' 'I woke up early and was excited about today. So, rather than toss and turn, I decided to go out. But now I am going to get a beauty sleep of an hour or two.'

I grab a plate with a few slices of toast and a glass of juice to take up to my bedroom. There I immediately strip, go out on the landing naked on my way to the shower. And - shock! - I find my mum there and almost bump into her.

She looks at me and says, 'What an attractive woman you have become! I haven't seen you naked, since, well, I guess somewhere during your highschool years. Wish I had your age again.' She surveys me up and down - shamelessly, but should a mother be ashamed?

She reaches my vulva and pauses. 'Vita, I hope I don't transgress but I have to ask, why do you dye your hair down there? I have never heard of that before.'

Oh, my, she has noticed! But I face the music, ruffle it and reply, 'It was a bet, mum. With a friend I sometimes go to the nudist beach with. For a laugh.'

'Well, bets about pubic hair... Amazing. I hope your earnings were good?'

'A meal at a nice restaurant. It was worth it. No downside.'

I have fallen back into my role as the young daughter, the one I was when I lived at home, and feel like that little girl after she has lied. I wonder if she would be so casual if she knew what I have just been doing with James. Maybe she would laugh out loud. She is an adventurous spirit, really. But I am not sure I want to tell her, perhaps not so much because how she might react, but because I'd be embarrassed. At the same time, I feel a countermovement within me, to come clean and confide. But then I would have to tell all about 'Venise' of ten years ago. I couldn't handle that! I think. What would she think of her little girl, having just turned eighteen, showing herself naked to the entire wankerdom of the world, complete with all the intimate details? If I ever do tell her I must prepare and rehearse my confession.

For now, I excuse myself, 'I will tuck in for a while and then have brunch, before I go and meet the girls,' and have my shower - a long, hot shower. Back in my room I slip into bed naked and masturbate, musing over the events of the day so far.

-------------------------

I get up at twelve, reinvigorated, and go and dress for meeting the girls for coffee in two hours time. Barbie colours have turned hot again, so it is a pink Kashmir short sleeved top, black leatherette skirt, no stockings, with red faux-silk bikini knickers and matching bra. Subtle make-up. I brush my shoulder length hair well. I look nice. My mum compliments me and joins me for her lunch and my brunch.

--------------------------

We are five girls - now mature women, I almost forget - who meet at our favourite coffee bar of way back. It has changed and matured with us as it turns out. Classy. Mature women, but we start out as the girls we were when we last were friends. Giggling about the boys we were interested in then, can you imagine? About music, how we had genuine crushes on members of boybands. About clothes, how we strove to conform to standards of what it took to be an 'it'-girl, or instead an alternative girl, hippie or Goth. We formed the 2nd tear of girls, those who looked down on the girls who did everything to be popular, were prepared to kill for it, and also on those that did the opposite, went all out not to belong, to not look pretty. We were relatively hard-working too.

So, where are we now? Three of us have stuck around and got married, Sarah, Erica and Hazel, two of whom have kids, or even two, who curtailed careers and instead work part-time as doctor's or pharmaceutical assistant. The remaining two, including me, are single, didn't have affairs that lasted longer than six months - 'Fucking around!' cries one of married ones - and are ambitiously pursuing careers far away from home. You know about me; the other one is a lawyer, Jessica.

'So,' cries Hazel, after we have updated each other of our biographies, 'How about sex? I mean, I have slept with one boy before I met Rick and married him a few years later.' She looks at Jessica and me. I look at Jessica, who starts, 'Well... What do you want to know? I don't know... I have slept with, I guess, thirty, forty guys...'

'Thirty or forty! You slut... ! Only kidding!'

'Yeah, I haven't kept a log... I am not sure if you should be jealous of me, or of Vita... Sure, I have had excellent lovers and lousy ones. I suppose Rick is not lousy, at least? You look happy.'

'Sure, I am happy. But us married ones will always wonder what is like with another man. Isn't that right, Sarah and Erica?'

They mutter in agreement. Jessica sighs and says, 'I am sure Vita will agree... The drag is having to teach a new man how to go down on me, exactly how I like it. The upside is, you get to experience many styles, tender ones and hard ones.'

'Hard ones!? Have you done S&M?'

'I didn't mean that, but, yeah, I have done. If you really need to know, I tend to want to dominate, rather than be dominated.'

'Oooo... A dominatrix. What is it like?'

'In my experience there are men with power in the world above the counter who like to be the opposite in their private life. To be told what to do, to be chastised. I am happy to do them this service. But there must be good, clean sex as well. I have broken up with one or two that only wanted me to dominate and degrade them, lick my shoes and all that. That is not my cup of tea. How about you, Vita?'

'Must I?'

All cry, 'Yes!!!'

'I haven't done much apart from some tying up or being tied up. Nothing extravagant. I agree with Jessica on the general ups and downs of not being in steady relationships.'

'Come on, Vita, don't you have some kink? I can't believe that!'

'Well, don't you? Married women may have kinks too, or not?'

'Ha! So you have one?'

'Nothing that will amaze you. But if I tell, will you reveal all too?'

'Maybe, maybe...'

'Well, I like to be nude when the guy is dressed. Or guys.'

'Wow! Who would have thought? That turns you on?'

'Yes, it does. I can't deny it. But now you, do you married ones have kinks?'

'Wait, one more thing from you, Vita...'

Hazel's question hits me like a bolt of lightning, well, a small bolt... Because it is so specific and tangible...

'Vita, have you kept your pubes dyed?'

Some of the others cry, 'What? Did you dye your pubes?'

'What? How do you know?'

Hazel says, 'So, you did! I know you did. I saw you in the shower after PE, just before we graduated, remember?'

'Of course I remember. But what do you want to know?'

'Why did you? Don't remember that. And, did you keep doing it?'

'God, what does it matter...? Back then I did it...' I won't reveal that I was a pornstar. Can't do that! I never have, to anyone. '...I did it, because I had seen it online and I thought it was kind of interesting, well, kinky, but also innocent.'

'So, I think we should give you what you want, to be nude whilst others are dressed. That way, we will see your pubes, dyed or not.'

'Can't do! Not here! You are not my lovers and children might be hurt! Don't want to get arrested now.'

'Okay, we let you off. For now. Would have been fun, Vita.'

'For you, for sure. Don't know about me.' If they only knew... But I really don't want to get arrested! I appear to be off the hook!

I say, 'Come on, married girls. Don't you have kinks?'

To my surprise, Hazel, Sarah and Erica are not shy. Hazel likes anal, Sarah is expert at blow-jobs and swallowing and has been to switch club nights, and Erica has a "whore" tattoo above her shaven slit and blushingly admits that their family doctor professed shock and ended up laughing.

'Actually, Erica, I think that that tattoo is kinda more extreme than Jessica's and my kinks. I know it is private, but "whore"?'

'I know. It was Stephen's idea. That is what we do. We role play and I am always the whore. Steve said it would turn him on immensely if I was permanently marked as a whore, but unseen, except by him. And, my, the doctor! Me, the nice woman-next-door. Well, it was a small price to pay for the great sex we have. But I am extremely embarrassed to have to tell you this.' And she blushes again.

I say,'Girls, our lips are sealed, promised?'

'Promised!'

We talk some more about sex and relationships. I am not envious of their married life and they are not of my single life. I am slightly envious of their children; do want some sometime, but definitely not yet. I am happy to note that we all have pretty happy sex lives. What are the odds? Also, we all have kinks, all within reason.

We adjourn the get-together in great spirits and will see each other again in another three hours.

---------------------------

I arrive home for some more relaxation, a bite to eat and, I find, a chat with my mother, who works from home today. But first, I have seen a text from James to say that he is busy with editing the video. These days, he is quite proficient with this kind of thing, so he says he expects to have it up before the reunion.

My mum wants to find out how I am really doing, and I sense immediately that she wants to know about my work-life balance, more specifically about why I am not going steady with anyone yet.

'I am fine, mum. I work hard, but not harder than any guy of my age. And many of the guys of my age I know are not going steady either. But, rest assured, I do want kids and I won't wait until the last minute. The guys I date, yes, they change, but for the most part they want to stay single as much as I do. Of one or two, I have broken their hearts. My heart is intact, which is key, isn't it?'

'Yes, I guess it is. Well, I have to adjust that things aren't done as and when we did them. No such thing as friends with benefits back then, anyway, not for our kind. Perhaps for the posh. And, no dallying on nude beaches with dyed pubic hair!'

I am tempted to confide in her about that I like to be nude at home, occasionally with a dressed lover. Hardly dangerous, though a bit scandalous... But decide against it. I may do sometimes, if there is ever an occasion to. Instead, I reassure her.

'Ach, mum, don't worry about me. Women these days do things differently. And we are free to have fun with sex too, without being frowned upon by our friends. I feel I am in control of my life, sex, love and work included. #MeToo has done some good in that department too. Maybe even too much good, with guys checking whether everything is going alright with us almost too much. And guys do use condoms, even knowing I am on the pill.'

'Oh, that is good. Just take care of yourself.'

She surprises me with the next question. 'Err... I don't know if I can ask... Does every woman of your generation masturbate?'

'Yes, mum, of course. Why do you ask? Don't you masturbate?'

'Well... Yes I have done, but I don't dare doing it when I want to, which is generally when your father is in the bed with me, falling asleep and I don't feel like waking him up or going the whole hog of making love in the first place... when I just want to orgasm without fuss and then go to sleep.'

'Have you talked to dad? See if he minds? He may masturbate under the shower or whenever anyway. How often do you have sex with him?'

'Once or twice a week. And it is not like he gets denied ever. Except when I have my period, but then I just need to tell him.'

'Sounds healthy to me. I suggest you just have the conversation with him about you occasionally wanting to quietly satisfy yourself.'

'I don't know about occasionally and quietly, Vita.'

'Mum! Too much information! No, I am happy to talk about it. Just talk to dad, okay?'

'Thank you, sweetie. This has helped me.'

And there we are. The premiere of sex talk between me and my mum. And we live to tell.

---------------------

James texts me that he managed to finish the video and has put it online. He thinks it is great. Obviously similar to the original Video No. 5, but different. There is a different vibe. Hard to put his finger on it. The thought is obvious, but he feels it is true all the same: the model Venise is more mature in the new video as she was in the old. Hard to put his finger on it. It is the model, but, no, it is the movements more than anything. Less girly. Also, obviously, the new video is technically far superior. In HD, every pimple on my areolas, every hair anywhere, every drop of moisture, every labial wrinkle can be clearly made out. Finally, the camera work is better this time. So, the remake is a worthwhile effort and surpasses at least his expectations. He hopes mine...

---------------------

I will change clothes. Can't show up wearing the same thing twice on a special day like this. I get dressed well, because I will take it all off at some point. Blue silk blouse, blue satin pleated bell skirt, nude pantyhose, black satin chemise, fresh black lace knickers and bra set, like a sexy maturing woman would wear. I wear the pantyhose because it cannot be taken off elegantly. I will sit on the floor. Blue moderate heeled pumps.

Take it all off...? James and I have hitched a plan.

-----------------------

Before I go I eat dinner with my parents. Mum and dad are a happy couple, I am pleased to say.

-----------------------

Part 2 of "Venise - Ten Years Later" will cover the highschool reunion. Vita or Venise will realise her ten year old dream of being naked in public. The mechanism is to suggest a game of Truth and Dare...

12