Venise - Ten Years Later Pt. 02

Story Info
Venise, ten years older, plays a game of Truth and Dare.
9.2k words
4.64
3.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
199 Followers

Venise - Ten Years Later

by

Vitavie

Back in 2020, I wrote a three-part series "Venise - Emerging Pornstar." Its heroine, Vita, was eighteen years of age when she reinvented herself as Venise, budding pornstar. She made six porn videos and then stopped.

We meet her again ten years later. Now in her late twenties, she made a seventh video: Back to School Again. With James, the four girlfriends she met with in Part 1 and a couple of guys she has a party on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of their graduation. They play a game of Truth or Dare and Vita realises her big dream.

Part Two - A game of truth and dare

Video No. 8 - Nude in Public

We are some eighty women and men who turned up, from one hundred and twenty in our year. Good turnout. Half of them I have some recollection of and some fifteen I have maintained contact with. Of those fifteen I was friends with, ten turned up and throughout the reunion partly we periodically gravitated back- and forward to each other. Those ten are hence referred to as 'my- or the- or our group.'

My personal frame of reference is: you go to highschool in your hometown and leave both as soon as you graduate. Our group counts the five girlfriends I discussed in Part 1, Erica, Hazel, Jessica, Sarah and myself, and five guys, James and four others, Paul, Lenny, Mike and Rick. Sarah is married to Rick. Of our group of ten, four actually did move away and six stayed put. Erica, Hazel, Sarah, Lenny, Paul and Rick stayed. Only Jessica, myself, James and Mike moved away.

I remained in touch with all of the above girls and with James and Mike. But apart from my relationship with James, the contact was by social media and by rare get-togethers during my occasional visits home, three or four times a year. So, there is a lot to catch up on. Of course, I had done a lot of the catching up with the girls already. Still, there were no painful silences at the reunion party. We had a lot of fun and also a few meaningful exchanges.

I am so happy to see that James has become popular. Unlike back then, he is now confident and also clearly successful. Everyone is interested in the games industry.

-----------------------------

There was a speech at the beginning by the couple that took the initiative. We all paraded across the stage to briefly introduce ourselves, for between 20 and 30 seconds each. We then drank and ate and chatted and danced a little, mixed a little with other groups and had a good time. Then at midnight there was a closing speech by the couple and afterwards people started leaving.

-----------------------------

The evening is drawing to an end. The keeper of the castle, the janitor, has gone home, but passed James the keys to the fort. James was being nice, but he had an ulterior motive: to execute our plan.

Some twenty of us are still around. Our group has. And ten others also happened to stay. We are pretty drunk and getting bored when Hazel pops the question, 'Truth or Dare?'

Right! It appears she took the initiative. In fact, I have engineered it and surreptitiously nudged Hazel a few times. You know, how much fun we used to have with the game, however innocently we played it... I have even brought the Venetian mask, in the likely case I could make it happen. I knew I could count on Hazel, fun loving Hazel.

'What? Isn't T&D for highschool kids?, says one of the other girls of our group. 'Might be fun,' says one of the guys. I say, 'We ARE highschool kids again, aren't we?' Everyone laughs. Jessica says, 'But... We have to have rules, don't we?'

James, the most sober of us and co-owner of the plan, says, 'Let's see... Why don't we make a ten paper slips, five saying Truth, five saying Dare? We shuffle them and hand them out at random. Each of us fills one in, so a Truth, if the slip says Truth, or else a Dare. I will collect and shuffle them and each of us will pick a slip and do or tell whatever is required.' Assent all around. James adds, 'Just one thing. I am sure we will aim to embarrass, but just remember that you could pick your own slip. So, don't write what you don't want to do or tell!'

No, James. We won't.

James gets ten pencils and ten sheets of paper from a printer, and marks them up, five with Truth, five with Dare. He folds each one in half and half again. He also brought an empty box and drops all ten in, stirs the lot and says, 'Okay, now all pick one. Let's say ladies first, but it really doesn't matter. Don't open it until you get to a little private corner and don't say what you have drawn. Once you have completed your slip, fold it closed again and wait until the others have done the same. Then drop them in the box.'

It is exciting. I am the fourth to draw my lot, take a pen and go to a corner. I have drawn a 'Dare'! Part of the plan! I hear some giggling coming from other parts of the hall. The two groups comprising the other ten people are not implied but are catching on to what we doing and start paying attention. We all get back to the box and each drop our carefully folded slip in.

James keeps the lead and says, 'Well, then... How shall we decide who get to pick first? By the boring Alphabet?' Someone mutters, 'Why not?'

I know a reason, I am generally last that way. 'Not again. My whole life, I have been last. Let's reverse the drawing. I want all the options, not the single slip you lot have left. I don't mind being last doing the telling or doing.'

'Fair enough, we will draw from the back of the front and do or tell according to the boring old alphabet. No objections, am I right? Once you have drawn, don't open it. It should be a surprise the minute you open it to you too.

'So, let's see. The order of the doing and telling will be Erica first, then Hazel, me, Jessica, Lenny, Mike, Paul, Rick, Sarah and last but not least Vita. But Vita draws first and so on. But let's see, the guys and the girls are a bit bunched up.'

Paul says, 'I don't mind going early. Put me after Erica. That way I will get it over with sooner.'

Sarah pipes in, 'Let me and Rick swap.' No one minds. James makes notes and will keep the order.

And so we have the order. I don't mind being last. It is part of the plan. As is drawing first, so as to draw my marked slip. This way, I am sure to end things with a blast.

I draw first, shuffle until I have the marked slip and take it. Done. I am all set for a wonderful experience.

The others are more nervous. Few pick their slip quickly. Hazel, for example, nervously picks one folded slip, throws it back unopened and picks another one. Jessica, our lawyer with nerves of steel, endlessly shuffles the slips in the box, picks one, throws it back and picks another, hesitates, but keeps it. All in all, within five minutes we have all picked our slip, have had time to wonder what it will spell and are ready to start the action.

Erica's Truth - Did she ever cheat?

Erica is the first to open her slip and find out what she is to do. She holds her sheet of paper in front of her, reads it and blushes. Then reads aloud, "Have you cheated on your steady partner, past or present? Full details."

'O dear, I have, but I didn't mean to. I was so ashamed. It was two years ago in our first year of marriage. We were camping out in the bush somewhere, with John's identical twin brother Peter and his girlfriend Pam. Each pair had their own cabin. We had taken a run and I was the last to arrive back at camp. I entered the cabin and John was already in the shower, so I thought. So, I threw my running gear off, opened the door to the shower, got in and immediately grabbed John's dick, which got hard right away. Then I put my arms around his neck and jumped up to straddle him with my legs and his cock slipped right in. We often did that, make love in the shower. He came within two minutes and let go of me. "Erica, I am not John. I'm Peter, but thank you. That was hot. I promise not tell anyone. But I'm not sorry!" It turned out that Pam was already in their shower and John let Peter pop in ours, because he would instead dip in the nearby lake. Peter took his towel, covered himself and slipped out to their own cottage. When he was gone, I thoroughly washed myself between my legs, again and again, until John came in and fucked me again. It was crazy. The first glance Peter threw me with later was knowing, but neither of us have ever spoken about the incident. I was so ashamed!'

Everyone laughed heartily at this improbable, but hot mix-up. 'You couldn't have known, could you? In a way, it is not even cheating, because he is identical. Are you sure it hadn't happened before or again later?'

'Guys, stop it,' deplores Erica. We let her off the hook.

Paul's Dare - Naked Picture

Paul is next and folds his slip open. He reads, "Show us a naked picture of yourself." What the fuck! But... I haven't got one!'

Hazel quickly retorts, 'Then make one, you fool.'

'Oh, boy... Okay... Let me excuse myself a minute,' and he is off... to the loo, we presume. No one follows him. We should have done, perhaps.

A few minutes later, he returns with his phone in his hand and shows us a clumsy selfie with his face looking quizzically at the camera, but in the distance his hairy body, complete with dick, is visible. So, it qualifies as a naked picture.

Hazel blurts out, 'Where is the close-up of your balls and cock, you dick?' He says, 'It is bad enough... A naked pic is a naked pic, so I am done.'

No violent protest and he is off the hook. I don't particularly go for hairy, but he clearly works out so his abs are enviable.

Hazel's Truth - Anal, what is it like?

Hazel is next, opens her challenge and cries out, '"What was your first time anal like? In detail. Giving (guys) or taking (girls? guys?)" I have already explained to the girls that I love anal!'

Sarah mutters, 'For the record, girls can give anal too. You know, with a dildo!'

Hazel says, 'I guess that is right. But how do you know?'

'Well, I haven't done it, but have nothing against it. I just know about dildos and not afraid to own up.'

'Stop it, you are stealing my thunder! Well, guys and gals, do I have to tell you about every time I was penetrated anally? I am not lying when I say that my man Rick has always preferred that way. Nine out of ten times, I tell ya. And - listen to the word of a woman, gentlemen - a woman rarely comes from vaginal penetration. As I said, we do fuck the normal way one out of ten times though, just to keep us grounded. But anally... The opening is sensitive, so I get aroused as much or more if Rick takes me from behind. Of course, he preps me first in one of various ways. And for him, it is a tighter hole. We do liberally lube up, of course. I just love it!'

The group mutters enthusiastically. Not everyone has actually done it that way, so they make a mental note. I have, but can't say I am sold. But as Hazel said, the key is to prep a girl well. When this is done well, the possibilities are endless.

James' Truth - Favourite porn

Next one in line is James, who nobody knows is my old partner in crime - and present partner in crime. He takes his slip, opens it and reads, 'Another Truth, guys. "What is your favourite kind of porn? Don't lie!" Oh... I was just tempted to lie, wasn't I? I don't watch a lot of porn anymore, but - yeah, it's true, I'm not lying - but when I do, it is NIP. Short for "Nude in Public". I like to watch normal girls be nude in the company of clothed people, or even on the streets. And here is the thing: I find myself always imagining that I am in her place. It's funny, because I am strictly hetero and don't have fantasies of becoming a woman. I don't know why. I get aroused imagining myself in her place, as a woman, without wanting to be a woman. NIP is generally a friendly affair. An exciting stage is where she takes off her clothes in a quiet but public corner, an unassuming striptease. The reactions of the public are generally encouraging. Anyway, the videos don't show negative reactions. I guess they would if there were any. The girls are often, I think, genuine amateurs and not excessively beautiful, just nice. There is a site called Public Disgrace too, where S&M play is done in public. How they organise that I don't know. I guess we don't get to see the bloopers where they get rounded up and arrested, or maybe there are watchmen around. In Public Disgrace, the models always get humiliated in a bar somewhere and fucked. I guess here the girls are professional pornstars. Hard to know for certain. Anyway, Disgrace is not directly what I prefer... I prefer the innocent nudity in public. But, yeah, that is my favourite kind of porn.'

'Nude in public, I'd die,' says Erica. Sarah agrees.

Hazel could see herself doing it. 'I am pretty enough. I have confidence. So, wouldn't be thrown by strangers radiating negativity. The naughtiness of it, that makes the fun.'

Jessica, 'I think I have the confidence, but don't see the world as a really friendly place. Don't feel the need to share my looks with strangers. I guess for a bet, if the odds were right, I see myself doing it.'

The guys mutter about the fact that male nudity is not accepted as readily as the female. Erections in public wouldn't go too down well. James confirms that he hasn't stumbled upon male NIP. I don't say anything. They will all see in the near term.

Jessica's Dare - Masturbate in public

It is Jessica's turn. She is a woman of the world, a successful lawyer, but she is out of her comfort zone and nervous... 'I hope it is a Truth!

She folds open her piece of paper and gasps... 'Come on, Jess, be out with it!', someone calls. Her voice is strained when she reads out, '"Have an orgasm the whole group can at least hear. Don't pretend." How can I do that! I am no prude, but an orgasm in public... I don't even know if I can.'

I decide to help her - no, it wasn't me who wrote this task - and say, 'The writer - no, it wasn't me - gives you a bit of a cop-out. He or she wrote "hear", not "see". So, if you want, go to a toilet stall, close the door and do it. We'll be there to listen, not see.'

'Oh, dear... Do I really have to?'

Paul says, 'Legally, dear lawyer, you don't, but you will end up in deep disgrace, worse than any punishment.'

Everybody laughs, thank god, including Jessica herself. So, we are off to the nearest girls' room. She gets into a stall and closes the door. The rest of us, all nine, stand outside. No, in fact the audience now numbers nineteen, as the other ten who have so far watched and listened to us from a bit of a distance have joined us here.

Below the bottom of the part-door, we see Jessica's skirt drop to around her ankles and her stepping out of it, and her knickers, a delightful red pair, and we hear her sit down on the toilet seat. Then - surprise! - we hear the hissing and tickling of a stream of urine. 'Sorry, guys,' we hear, 'Pavlov effect. I couldn't help pissing.' And again we all laugh.

Then she gets down to business. In the course of, what, ten minutes, we hear her rubbing, we feel we hear her getting wetter and wetter, we hear her starting to sigh and sigh again, we hear her moan and moan, grunt and grunt, and finally howl and once more howl. It could have been the soundtrack to the famous scene in When Sally met Harry, but nobody laughed. For my part, I am moved rather than amused. To hear another woman's ecstasy is a religious experience.

All is still for a good few minutes. All appear to share my religious feelings. We see her legs akimbo and not moving. Then, abruptly, we see her stand up, pull up her underwear, step into her skirt, raise it and generally adjust her clothing. She is her confident self again when she emerges from behind the stall's door.

'Well,' she says, 'that was nice. Actually. So, whoever, thanks! Achievement ticked off: to come in public. Or semi-public, at least.'

Lenny's Dare - Take off bra

When we get back to the hall and the box with Truths and Dares, Lenny doesn't waste a minute. 'My turn. See what any of you want to do to me, or me do to you, or anything.' He unfolds his slip and reads, '"Take off your bra, if you are a girl. Take off a girl's bra if you're a guy."My lucky day! Let's see... Vita? Hazel? Erica? Jessica? Sarah? Well, I will be kind to Vita and Sarah, because they might still have to do something embarrassing. I will take Hazel or Erica, who both did Truths, not Dares. I will choose... I choose Erica, the shy one... I did have the hots for you back then, dear Erica, truth be told. I like shy women. And will love touching your tits.' Erica blushes...

'Mind you language, young man!', says brazen Hazel, 'and, Erica, the top you wear will allow Lenny to take it off without seeing your boobs, using that famous trick that we women know, don't we?' 'Yes, we do, I do...'

Lenny frowns. 'But I can touch, can't I?'

Erica manages a trace of a smile. 'If you're gentle, Len... I liked you back then too... Too bad we didn't get together,' and she blushes again, but smiles more generously now. 'Go ahead then.'

Lenny considers the puzzle he is now faced with. He goes and stands right in front of Erica, in fact touching her, pressed against said boobs, and puts both hands inside her arms holes to get to the clip. He has to concentrate but manages to undo it. He takes his distance for a moment so as to consider the next steps. He reenters Erica's left armhole, her right, takes hold of the bra strap there and pulls it out. His concentration is palpable. He then helps her pull her hand though, an awkward to and fro affair, with lots of pushing, polling, bending and twisting. They do succeed, of course, because the trick is a good trick. The process is repeated on the right, her left. And out comes the lilac embroidered bra. Presto!

'Now, Len,' says Erica, 'I'd appreciate it very much if you would be so kind to cup both my tits... gently... maybe stroke my nipples.'

'Certainly, my darling...' And he does, first cups, then strokes with featherlight tenderness, and Erica closes her eyes and is in heaven, for one minute, for two minutes, until she says, 'Now stop, before I go overboard, if you know what I mean! Oh, I wish... But stop... stop!'

And Lenny stops and they look at each other tenderly before they both mentally rejoin the group. That was sweet. Everybody thinks the same, judging from the kind gazes all around. A love, an affair, a bout of sex that could have been...

Mike's Truth - Same sex action

It is Mike's turn to open his slip. He then pauses and reads, '"Have you done it with the same sex? How was it, or, if you haven't, imagine how it would be." How about that? I haven't done it with another man. I haven't been tempted either. But I have nothing against it. It's just not for me. Are we just five hetero guys and five hetero gals? I haven't thought about it... I have just assumed...'

Then, one of the surprises of the night, James says, 'I am heterosexual, but I have done it a few times with a guy I liked. Nothing up the ass or anything, just some naked cuddling and jerking each other off.'

'Wait,' cries Hazel, 'It's Mike's turn! Hush, James! How do you imagine it would be for you, Mike.'

'I cannot imagine how it feels, kissing a person with a beard or stubble, and touching another man's cock, feel it go hard and all. I have touched my own, of course, so I know what a cock feels like, but then I also feel the feeling back, if you know what I mean.'

And the surprise of the evening continues, when James undoes his belt and fly, let's his trousers drop to the floor and makes his boxers go the same way. 'Okay, Mike, feel me up and let's kiss.'

Vitavie
Vitavie
199 Followers