Venise - Ten Years Later Pt. 03

Story Info
Venise & co are confronted by her mum, and a nude household.
9.7k words
4.4
3.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
206 Followers

Back in 2020, I wrote a three-part series "Venise - Emerging Pornstar." Its heroine, Vita, was eighteen years of age when she reinvented herself as Venise, budding pornstar. She made six porn videos and then no more. Her viewers may have thought that she had grown out of it.

We meet her again ten years later. Now in her late twenties, she revisited one of her last videos and made a seventh: Back to School Again. With James, the four girlfriends she met with in Part 1 and a couple of guys she joined a party on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of their graduation. That party was the focus of Part 2. They played a game of Truth or Dare and Vita realised her big dream of being naked in public. With her entourage, she is about to arrive home, still naked, as stipulated by the Dare. Will the homecoming brings any more surprises?

Part Three - Opening up to mum

The remaining seven of us leave Jessica where she is and continue our way towards my house. I am a little nervous to be naked in public so near to my house. But, again, I love the mixture of exhilaration and embarrassment.

We then turn the corner and my house is revealed. Shocks of shocks, the living room lights are on. Not only that, but my mother is standing at the window looking out. In her dressing gown.

Why on earth? Has she come out of bed? She has not been standing there all night?

I consider diving down behind some bushes, but that would only make matters worse. And Sarah has my clothes. If mum hasn't seen me, she won't have missed my group. But it is clear that she has seen us as she disappears from view. And appears again when she has opened the front door.

'Goodnight, all, goodnight, Vita. You are naked. So, why am I not surprised to see you like this? Cool mask, by the way. You know, I couldn't sleep and thought, won't it be nice to get up and wait for my darling daughter and ask her how her night has been. James was kind enough to text me when you left the school, so that I had a solid reason to wait.'

I rip off the mask and turn to James. If looks could kill... But they can't. And they shouldn't really, in this case. I have to accept the situation. And, the idea flashes through me that this isn't so bad. So, I straighten my back and say, 'Mum, I am an exhibitionist. I don't need help.'

To my relief, mum laughs heartily at this. 'Well, then, fine. No help given. Why don't you come on in, all? And let's talk about what happened and what it all means. I am glad the troupe of you came along to bring Vita home safely.'

Before anyone would start telling her the full undiluted truth, I jump in to tell a reduced truth, but no lies.

'Mum, we played a game of Truth and Dare. We all wrote down some embarrassing Truth or Dare, put the pieces of paper in a box and each drew one out. Mine was "Get naked, and stay naked until you get home."'

'So you did. Typical. I know you, young lady. I bet you wrote it yourself and happened to pick it.'

'Well...'

'Well? Did you? Don't you lie to me.'

I have become a young girl again. In small voice I say, 'I did, mum.' Muffled laughs from my gang.

'I knew it. But what are we talking here on the doorstep? What will the neighbours think? Well, they are asleep. But do come on in, all.'

Is it to my relief or dismay that all accept my mother's invitation?

All seven of us gather in our kitchen, James, Mike, Rick, Hazel, Erica, Sarah and I, all properly dressed except for me. My mum is in dressing gown and I can't see pyjamas or nightgown underneath. Does she, do both my parents sleep in the nude? I wouldn't know, you know. Mum offers tea and all accept, including me. Anything that buys me time, anything but facing the music.

'So, all, who do you make of my naked daughter? Stand up and show yourself, dear.'

Hazel says, 'No need, Mrs. (...), we have seen her already.'

'Vita, stand up anyway. Evidently, you like to show yourself. You called yourself an exhibitionist. I happen to know what that means.'

Oh, dear. But I comply.

'What do you think of my daughter's body? I gave birth to it, come to think of it. I haven't seen it naked since early highschool, or the start of puberty, don't remember exactly. I remember just about catching the moment when she first grew pubic hair, and breasts. But after that, she didn't show herself anymore. Well, until this morning, when she came out of the shower. With that unusual bleached pubic hair...'

Hazel interjects, 'We saw her all the time in the showers. We have seen the bleached pubes before too, in our final year of highschool...'

'How about that? So, Vita, were you exhibitionist even then?'

'Err... well...'

'So you were. But, you, her friends, what do you think of her body? And of her exposing herself?'

Of course, Hazel is the first to reply, 'Well, she is pretty, a pleasure to the eye. I would say she does you proud. The exposing thing, I think it is crazy. But fun, in the right space. You know, Mrs. (...), I got naked at school too. But I got dressed before we left school to come here. I live locally, so... And Jess, she went bottomless... She went home bottomless too.'

'Bottomless? Is it what I think it is?'

'Well, with naked butt and cunt... Pardon me... Behind and mound. And the fun thing was, on the way we met a woman who was walking her dog, and she thought it all was fun too and showed us her mound. She called it "cunt" by the way.'

'What forces are you unleashing, Vita! Scandalous! What would you lot say, if I said, let's all get naked, right here in the kitchen? Or if I said, I will do it? See if your acceptance extends to a 51-year-old woman.'

Mike says, 'Hazel forgot to mention that James and I got bottomless too. So, over half of us have shared our naughty parts already. And Sarah swapped underpants with James, from a Dare. That was just a flash, so doesn't really count. It is just Erica and Rick that have behaved.'

Mum says, 'You two that have stayed fully dressed, do you feel short-changed? Tell you what, if you get naked I will too.'

'Mum! Don't embarrass me, please!'

'Says who? The word embarrassment, coming from you, means... Not a lot. Perhaps I am trying to teach you a lesson. I am your mother, you know.'

'You are right. I have no right to speak. I have said it: I am an exhibitionist.'

'That gives you the right to embarrass yourself, but also to embarrass those around you? And if I, your ageing mother, want to embarrass myself in the presence of you, my daughter, and a couple of your friends, you'd not be okay?'

'I don't know. As you said, I have unleashed a monster.'

'You have indeed. What do you say, Erica, Sarah and Rick, do any of you want to undress too?'

Hazel says, 'Come on, you guys. It is fun. And Vita's mum will join in. I'd like to see that. She looks good. Go, Vita's mum! Body positive! Rick, come on! I will get naked again too, if you like.'

The monster has been well and truly unleashed.

Hazel is naked in no time at all. Rick takes his time. A small surprise is that he is cleanly shaven down there. And erect. He is embarrassed about the size of his erection, about the size of his cock, full stop. 'But,' he says, 'I fathered two children, so size is not all. I started shaving because my dick tended to disappear in my hair.' His laugh is followed by a few others. Hazel supports him, 'He did indeed! I have no complaints about him. In any department. 'Nuff said.' They lovingly embrace. His erection doesn't subside, to say the least.

Erica and Sarah are equally slow. Before she undresses, Erica says, 'Guys, I am not sure if I want to do this. Part of me doesn't want to stay behind, wants to see what it is like. I want to be one with you. I want to be part of the team. But I am embarrassed about my crazy tattoo, which only my husband and I understand. And about my underwear, since you girls all appear to have nice stuff. I do too, but only when love is on the cards. I didn't expect to show it today. So, please don't mind the white cottons and the old bra. My knickers may even have holes. My pantyhose, the same.'

Her white cottons do indeed have two holes, and her hose one run too, at an upper thigh, a run which was covered by her skirt. We women know that it's not fancy underwear all the time. On the other hand, Erica is clean-shaven, not even stubble in evidence. There is that outrageous tattoo, which was just covered by her knickers. Her breasts are large and sag a bit, but they have their lazy beauty. Guys should know we are not all supermodels. When naked, she stands with her hands in her lap. To cover her vagina or her tattoo? She corrects herself, removes her hands and says, 'Mrs. (...), my tattoo says "Whore." I know you may not understand. My husband wanted it and he is a good man. If this is his only fault... And I am a little whore, really, but to one man only. We are happy together, so giving him this tattoo was a small price to pay. Our doctor saw it, muttered "what the hell", but then had a laugh too. Phew, here I am, naked in public. But then, you are my friends, right? And you, Mrs. (...), you won't bite, will you?' Erica is part of the team. We all warm to her...

Sarah follows, 'Sorry, my tits are small, I actually fill out my bra a bit, and my belly is a bit big. I should exercise more. But I have carried children there. And my bush, I shaved most of it.' We know that Sarah is shaven down there with just a landing strip remaining, as she flashed it briefly during the underwear swap with James. She still wears his boxers. Her bra is nice. Often we women wear nice underwear not necessarily to show, but to underpin our confidence. When she is naked, she raises her arms and turns around her axis once and twice. 'So, guys, this me. Take it or leave. And... I need to do this too... Sorry, Vita's mum.' Facing the group, she sticks her index fingers in her opening and spreads it. 'Sorry, I just needed to shout it out, as it were, when I actually hardly dared. I needed to burn away my embarrassment.'

Erica looks nervous for a moment and then says, 'Well... If Sarah... I can't be the only one who hasn't shown hers.' And she opens her vagina with her index fingers. We all consider Sarah's and Erica's. Rick's small cock swells to capacity. I will admit, I am excited too. There is nudity, yes, which could be a neutral element, but the "whore" tattoo, the spreading open of the vaginas make the atmosphere sexually charged. In the presence of my very own mother...

My mum says, 'I take it the others have done the same? I would not have suggested it, but - hey - if it affirms your womanhood... Go, girls. The norms of the previous generation, our generation, don't have to be yours. As long as you stay safe. In the end that is all that matters. Now I will keep my promise, if you don't mind...' I shouldn't mind, but my mum naked, in front of all my friends...

Mum releases and opens her dressing gown. Why do I dread this moment? What conventions underpin this dread? Can't I just accept the fact that my mum is a sexual creature too? Why should I be embarrassed if she bares herself before my friends, when I have done so myself, in fact am still doing it, because I am still naked! Regardless of my mother's motives, which are cool enough...

As it is, I am initially embarrassed when my mum takes off her gown and stands naked in front of me and my group. The others appear to be in awe of her. She is fifty-one and it is obvious she isn't as young and fresh as we are. She sports a bit of a tummy, her breasts have been firmer, I guess, her skin isn't as tight as it would once have been and - it a bit of theme - her bush is entirely unkempt. But she is an attractive woman and not past it all. A surge of pride...

I am not sure if we will ever speak about her sex life. Should I mind that or welcome it...? I make a mental note to speak to her and open up myself. After all, I am the fruit of sex between her and my dad, who thank god is asleep upstairs. Come to think of it, we already have had a woman-to-woman conversation about masturbation. Why not?

Then, to cap her actions, she sticks her index fingers inside her vagina and opens it. Oh, dear... The channel I came through, nine months after my father came to deposit his load there...

Now that the excitement of the undressing and the disclaimers is over, Rick's erection subsides and we drink our teas and chat about all sorts again. The theme of exhibition is brought up again by my mother.

'I am now naked in, well, semi-public. I feel good. I have been to naked saunas a few times. This feels a bit like that. Confidential. Except that there are men, a few of whom are few dressed to boot. I feel a tiny bit of embarrassment. No offence, guys. I don't mind.'

Erica says, 'Mrs. (...), we feel the same. A bit odd, a bit nice and confidential... In a way, I feel better about my body and that crazy tattoo, now that I have shared them with you all.'

Hazel, 'I was naked with Vita at school, so this is my second time naked in public. But it doesn't feel like in public. I am used to it already. I am sorry I didn't feel I could walk here nude. Not for safety, because I was with Rick and another few gents. But I felt, if someone I knew happened to be around, or we would be stopped by the police... With hindsight I am very sorry, as it was hot. I said I was sorry, because the encounter with that woman who was walking her dog was very hot... Mrs. (...), I told you we met that woman who showed us her cunt. You know, she pulled it open and showed us the glistening inside. I had never seen anything like it. And Vita and Jessica showed their insides too! Sorry, Vita, but your mum already caught on... To be honest, I had never seen a cunt up close, until today. Including my own, you know. I have never studied that wonderful thing of mine. Okay, I have seen it a bit in porn, but that's about it. Cunts are wonderful and all different. As different as body types, and heads and faces.'

Mum turns to me with a weary smile and says, 'You are really going all out, aren't you?' Oh, dear... To my immense relief, she adds, 'It is okay, because it was safe. Vita, when you do this kind of thing, I am concerned about your safety first. I don't think that was in question here. The other thing I might be concerned about is your mental health. That you might get obsessed by this kind of thing, that good, clean sex won't satisfy you anymore, that you will never settle down with a life partner. I won't say, with a man, because I can't presume that. Take whoever you like, as long as he or she or whoever is good for you. I won't mind being a grandmother sometime, but you have to like being a mother first. Finally, not everybody will think kindly of antics like these. You have to consider your reputation. I am thinking of work and colleagues, and more casual acquaintances...'

I manage a smile and say, 'It will be with a guy, I think, and as I stand here now, I do want kids at some point. I am not in a rush, though.'

'Nor should you be. But I will now stop that mum to daughter stuff. I am not gonna put you on the spot opposite your friends any more.'

She becomes a little uneasy now. Shyly she asks, 'Guys, or rather, gals, do you mind showing me your vaginas again like you did to that woman just now? I mean... I didn't dare looking at close range a moment ago... If you allow me, I want to look at yours, closely, if I may...'

Hazel pipes in, 'Erica and Sarah, let's show ours again and let Vita's mum look as close and as long as she wants... Vita, I let you decide if you want to as well...'

And I cautiously say, 'You don't want to see mine, do you, mum?'

'Well... Why not? It is not incest or anything? Rather, I see it as intimate sharing between a mum and her daughter and that can't be wrong? But I agree... It is a bit unusual, isn't it?'

'Okay, mum, let's get it over with.' I go to her and stand before her. I place my feet apart and move my hands towards my loins, find my labia and pull them apart. My mum sinks down on her knees and looks at my vulva with a concentrated gaze.

'It's beautiful, Vita, it really is. The bleached pubic hair is a laugh. The little labia inside the majora, the clitoris that pokes out from underneath its hood. Does this mean you are excited? You seem to be on the wet side. But I have no comparison.'

'Mum, it's still raving mad to have you look at my sex like this... But as you said, why would it be wrong? It is just strange. And embarrassing. And, I am excited... I already was...'

'Embarrassing? So, will I embarrass you also if I say I want you to see mine too? If you would be so kind.'

She smiles at me. As if all these other people weren't there! 'Please look at mine. And tell me what you see. For no reason at all, I have never taken pocket mirror and inspected it. Note to self etc.... But tell me what you see.'

So, here I go, the business analyst etc., the career woman etc., in front of my friends etc.... I bend over and look at my mother's cunt, which she pulls right open... I see the glistening gate to her womb, I see her hood, which largely hides her clitoris, I see the wrinkles of her prominent labia minora, I see the majora, that fail to contain the minora, I see the mass of unkempt hair, I smell the mustiness of the assembly...

'Thank you, mum... I never thought, but it is fine... It is just a cunt. Half the people have one. They are all the same and all different...'

Erica, Hazel and Sarah have lost any shyness - well, in Hazel's case, did she ever have any? - any shyness they initially might have had and offer their openings up. Mum and I, Erica, Hazel and Sarah, we all study each other's sexes... I am sure my statement is accepted by everyone, that they are all different and all the same. I can attest that Erica does a great job shaving, no stray hair in sight or ingrown hairs. Her inner labia are the longest I have seen; they are wondrous, tender flaps... The tattoo, again... It is a shock to see that word there... No woman would have suggested it, I think... But if it makes her sex life tick... I like Sarah's landing strip. I have always liked them, but have never taken one. Note to self etc.... Her inner labia are as short as those of Erica are long, very neat. Hazel's pubic hair is dense, but trimmed to a few mm... Somehow it demonstrates the feminine toughness that suits Hazel. I know it is nonsense, but her cunt, its shape is exemplary of herself, tough yet feminine. Hazel being Hazel, she is the only one who offers up her anus to my mum. Thank god, she doesn't tell her that she and I did this at school. Rick doesn't have a cunt, but shows mum his cock. As he said, it is tiny, but neither he nor Hazel appear to mind. He is uncircumcised. His scrotum is normally sized, perhaps even on the large side, making his cock appear even smaller. But if a wet, swollen cunt is moving, to use that clinical word, then an erect cock beats that. An erect cock is so, well, in your face, aggressive. No offence to men, per se, except to the individuals with aggressive minds. Etc.

---------------------

We sit down to drink our teas. A restful moment after the excitement of all that carry-on. You have got the picture: two men who are dressed, one naked man, and five naked women. A monster has been unleashed? Not sure now...

Typical, that the women dominate... But who I to comment? I made it happen, at the end of the day.

We are tired too and don't say much...

----------------------

I am not sure how it happened. I catch myself pleasuring myself... I immediately stop when I become conscious of it. I look around to see whether anyone has noticed... Two pairs of people are softly chatting, apparently unawares. But I see Hazel, Erica and my mum turned into themselves... Whether driven by fatigue or by a conscious decision, there appear to be zoned out. Hazel's breath is quickening and her eyes fall closed. My mum's head is turned in Hazel's direction, but she is staring rather than seeing... Erica slowly pivots from one to the other, but, like theirs, her hands are in her lap and they are active. This signals to me to throw all caution to the wind and join them masturbating. I was wet, and get wetter very quickly. I have to hold back, lest I come too quickly. I want to climb my mountain slowly, make that sweet other-death all the more intense. Yes, I just about hear the grunting that comes from Hazel, or my mum... I don't know. I don't know their sex songlines... Grunting and moaning comes from more than one direction. It comes from me too - oh, it is so hot to be shamelessly pleasuring myself, floating on the waves of other female shamelessness.

Vitavie
Vitavie
206 Followers