Venise - Ten Years Later Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come twice.

And liberated I watch the other three reach their orgasms when their moment has come.

The kitchen is a temple of Venus, of Venise...

Why hasn't Rick...? Or has he...? He might have been quick. A bit of Mars then...

-------------------------

Eventually everyone has returned to the here and now. Everybody appears to have had his or her fill, but in the best of ways. James' phrase sums it up, 'Monumental.' What we all have experienced tonight... No words ever measure up to describe it. No one tries. It was monumental, full stop.

Everyone but mum and myself get dressed. There are hugs between everyone and everybody and then they all leave. James just about manages two words about him attempting to edit a video from the hour or so of footage he has captured at school and on the walk home by tomorrow dinnertime.

And the night is done when mum and I hug each other for two, three minutes before we repair to our respective bedrooms. 'We'll talk tomorrow...'

-----------------------

Before bed, I check the porn site to see whether my new Back-to-school video is up yet and it is! James has done a great job. And we have entered a new reality, as the GoPro is far superior to a mobile phone of ten years ago and in HD all the dirty details are visible. My body... well... my body doesn't look at that different. It was smooth then and it still is smooth now. My breasts are not noticeably less firm and my pubic hair has been dyed the same way. I still wear my hair at shoulder length and I still don't colour it. Of course, these days it is cut better, but I am wearing the mask, so the cut doesn't really show. No, what is subtly different is that I move differently compared to ten years ago. On the one hand, I did more gymnastics back then so will have been more flexible. On the other, my aerobic stamina will have been improved as I am older and better trained, from running and work-outs. But there is this element that is hard to put a finger on, that of maturity, of self-assurance, of confidence. I am not envious of the eighteen-year old. I like myself as I am now.

In bed, I dream intensely sweet dreams of sexual fulfilment.

-----------------------

I wake up late and jump out of my lair. I feel reinvigorated. Why? It takes me a minute, but of course I know. I have lived up the real me, or words to that effect. Words can only ever approach feelings, can't they?

I have to pee. I sleep naked, and would certainly have done this time. I open the door a crack, but the coast is clear. I softly make my way to the bathroom and do the business. On my way back to my room, I find my mum on the landing. (Again. Has she heard me? Has she had her ears pricked up?) She is naked. Again? Still? And she is bustling with energy.

'Vita, dear, I couldn't get to sleep last night. Well not to start with. My head was still spinning. All that carry-on has hit me hard. But in a good way. I felt I had been reborn. I thought about it, tossing and turning, and made a resolution. When I had done that, I woke up your father and, well... had him make love to me.

'I see you frown. I must seem like a young girl to you, brimming with enthusiasm for her newest fad. Well, maybe... But the resolution I made: ours will be a nude household. Yes, you too. I have already told your father. I have also told him that he will be excused for wearing shorts, if he is uncomfortable with any unwanted erections. He said he was okay with me seeing them, but not with you seeing them. I said I would discuss it with you. So, what do you think?'

I reply, 'You are obviously catching me off-guard. I do think you act like that young girl. Have you thought it through? What did Dad say?'

'Well, as I said, he wasn't sure about seeing you and you seeing him and all that... So, we came up with the shorts. I reckon that once the novelty has worn off he will relax. Also, that you wouldn't be fazed, if you saw Dad's involuntary erection, would you?'

'My... You hit the ground running like a rocket, if that makes sense... Naturally, I know Dad will behave. Even mentioning the possibility is off, as it speaks for itself. But I still have to readjust to a new reality.'

'I understand. But I won't be discouraged. My decision stands. And then another thing, I will shave down there. I want to be extremely visible.'

'Mum!'

'What? You will get used to it. You'll have to, but you will. And, I want you to do it, because I have never done it and don't think I can reach everywhere.'

'And me saying no is not an option, I take it?'

'Well, you wouldn't turn me down, would you? After all, all this goes back to your "Mum, I am an exhibitionist and I don't need help".'

'Okay, I will help. But just clarify one thing for me, you said this is now a nude household. You mean, just between you and Dad, and me, when I visit? Jessica is coming for coffee this afternoon. James may too.'

'Jessica was part of your crowd yesterday, wasn't she? And James was too. I can't force you, and I certainly can't force them, but I would appreciate it if we could all be naked.'

'Okay, I will be naked, also if and when they will visit, and will ask them if they would join. As you indicated, I can't force them either. I am giving up my resistance. I was trying to be the voice of reason here, but - fuck! - it is me who is the exhibitionist!'

'That is my girl!'

We hug.

'And I will also not advise you to be careful with your friends... I take it you will involve them in your shenanigans?'

'Oh, yes! Before I fell asleep, that is: before I awoke your father and made him, well... fuck me, I drew up a list in my mind to identify who I expect to be game, who I expect to just tolerate me and who will reject all of that.'

'I wish you luck. And your reputation.'

'You know, Vita... Wouldn't it be great if nudity were legal? Then you could be the exhibitionist whenever you liked and I wouldn't have to worry about my reputation...'

'I know... But it wouldn't be the same if it's allowed, would it? I will run it by Jess when she comes round. For a laugh at least.'

---------------------

We are eating something and drinking a coffee when Dad enters the kitchen. He's been on a run. So, he is dressed in his running gear and is sweaty.

He smiles an ironic smile and says, 'The ladies are at it straight away, aren't you? A rolling stone etc. Your mother wants me to join you both being nude. I am not so sure. What do you think, Vita?'

'I am not so sure either. I think like you. Not sure if this is a family thing. Did mum tell you I declared myself an exhibitionist?'

'Yes, she did. I said, why? But then I said, as long as she stays safe. And then your mother laughed her head off. "That is what everybody says." But for the life at me, I can't see why you would want every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes along to see you when you are nude. I would think it is better preserved for specials ones.'

'Dad, I will make sure I stay safe whenever... I have only been naked in public just last night, opposite my school mates. Before, I streaked a few times at Uni, for bets, you know, and was only nude at home or with lovers. So, I am finding things out as I come along. But I have had dreams about it for a decade or so. So I have to do it now, if ever. Who knows I will grow out of it?'

'Right-o! We will do the same here, finding things out, won't we? I will have my shower now, if you don't mind!'

Mum says, 'Go on then! We have some shaving to do.' Dad frowns and leaves. 'Vita, let's do it here. I will lie on the table and give you access to do your thing.'

Oh, dear, she didn't forget. She will have her cake and eat it. Well, it just involves me staring at her cunt for five, ten minutes.

'What do we need? A small pair of scissors or a buzzer? Your dad has one of those to trim his beard, let's get both, then we'll wet-shave, so we need fresh safety razor, some shaving foam, a bowl of warm water, a towel... That should be it.'

'Bring some baby-oil too, mum, as the poor skin will need soothing if you have never shaved there before.'

'Good point! I'll be right back.'

Mum dashes upstairs. I look at her go, her tits bobbing away. I prepare a bowl with hot water and wait until mum comes down with the set of tools.

--------------------

Mum lies down on the kitchen table, legs in the traditional fuck-me position. She slides back and forth a bit, to get comfortable and allow me easy access. I will sit on the chair between her feet or on my knees on the floor - will likely alternate between the two.

So, here we have my mum, with open legs and open sex, so exposed. I am looking at my origins. The origins of the world. Maybe it is actually a good thing, me looking at it. An opportunity to bond. Who or what has caused it to be a taboo thing?

So, I look at her sex, bend forward and happen to smell it again...

I comment, 'Your sex is so different to mine. The labia minora are more pronounced, but then I guess mine are modest. I like your puffy outer lips, but then I guess you are aroused.

'Oh dear, mum, do I have to see you aroused? Don't answer. I know and accept that you are a woman, in every sense. Perhaps that should make me happy, more than anything else, that we share the joys of sex.'

'Vita, I just don't know what I am feeling. I am in turmoil. I am trying not to be embarrassed. Tell me, am I really aroused?', she replies softly.

'I will sure you are, mum! Can't you tell?'

I stroke her labia, starting with a feather's touch, ever increasing the pressure... Her slit opens gradually and I insert my finger and slide it in and out... I offer her my finger and she licks it... I take the second myself. Is that allowed?

'You see, you are wet now, mum. I know this taste. So, yes, you are aroused. Time to stop stimulating you now. Perhaps when we are done... If you will have been a good girl...'

I decide on using the scissors rather than the buzzer, as it involves just me, not a cold noisy machine. I take the first tuft of her pubic hair and move in with these mighty sharp scissors, I hold my breath and 'snap', I cut. And I cut and cut and cut. I pinch her just once - 'Ouch'. A bright red speck of her blood shows. 'Oh, I am so sorry!' 'That's okay. Try not to do it again, though...' I halt and watch it slowly grow into a drop, which falls suddenly flows down... I grab a tissue and stem the breach. Within a minute, the damage is limited and I proceed. More carefully now, I continue my cutting and cutting, the mound, the vulva, the groin, the perineum... (her anus...) until all long hairs are gone. Belt and braces, I revisit the whole area with the buzzer, slowly and carefully, to further shorten the hairs and catch a few stray ones.

As the penultimate step, I soap up her pubic area and shave the lot, again carefully pulling her labia apart and stretching the skin to allow a safe shave. I have her sit on the table on hands and knees in order to properly shave her perineum. Her anus and cunt in my face! This gives me a mixture of conflicting feelings - I love the intimacy with a fellow creature but have not shaken the primeval feeling that you shouldn't look at your mother this way!

A whirlwind of emotions that have no names. But the storm abates.

The procedure closes with liberally oiling the area, to prevent razor burn.

'Mum, you are bare like a baby girl. You last had no hair there when you were younger by, what, forty years.'

She gets off the table and hugs me, naked body to naked body.

'Thank you, Vita. It felt good to have you do this intimate task. It felt right, too... I guess, because we are mother and daughter... Not sure if it would have felt right if your father had done it... If one thing it would surely have felt like foreplay.

'Though... we know I got aroused anyway, I guess, because it simply concerned an erogenous zone... Anyway, I enjoyed it...

'Now, let's go upstairs to the big mirror in the bedroom. I want to see what we have achieved.'

We dash upstairs, into her bedroom and stand before the mirror.

'Yes, you are right, I have not been without hair since... I vaguely remember the first time I stood in front of my bedroom mirror when I was eleven or so and considered the first hairs sprouting. Before highschool in any case. Suddenly, they were there. Nice, though, to be bare. I like it. A return to innocence in a way... I was proud of my first hairs though. When you are young, you want to mature.'

'I know. I will keep mine, if you don't mind. A bush you can vary, wear it bigger or smaller, shaped or natural, long or trimmed, dyed or not... It is a means of self-expression.'

We have to giggle.

'For an exhibitionist this is more of an issue than for a vanilla person, whose bush would only be seen by oneself and a lover or lovers.'

'Good point. I will see. I don't have to decide to keep shaving or not.'

I hear the doorbell ring. Jess...

---------------------

The first time I open the door of my childhood home in the buff. With my hand on the door handle, the possibility that the ringer is a delivery man or a neighbour flashes before me...

But no, it is Jessica alright. (Shame! But I love to see her.)

'Vita, what are you doing? Still nude from yesterday?'

'Yes, Jess, I am. But a lot has happened and...'

My mum comes and joins me at the door. Jessica starts...

'Mrs. (...), is my visit inconveniencing you?'

'No, no, on the contrary, I am so happy to see you! It's been years. You look good.' She steps forward to hug Jessica. My dressed friend Jessica and my nude mum are hugging just outside the front door.

'What is going on, Vita and Mrs. (...)? Well, you look good too! The fact that you are a mature woman... No, you look good, full stop. You still have it, whatever 'it' means. But, hey, it looks like Vita has converted you...'

'Yes, she has indeed. I was up when she and her gang arrived at our doorstep. I was shocked to see my daughter nude out on the street. Anyway, to make a long story short, the truth leaked out, they all told me what had happened at your reunion and on the way home. Hazel, Erica, Sarah all stripped naked, Rick also, and, naturally, my Vita stayed naked. We studied each other's sexes, we masturbated together and the whole thing was a nice and intimate affair. Outrageous too. And satisfying...

'The upshot is this: we plan to make this a nude household. That is: I plan to. Details to be worked out...

'Needless to say, you are invited to join us. I know you are not shy, as you went - what did you call it? - without bottom all the way to your house, so I'd be most pleased...'

Jessica looks at me, back at mum and then at the floor. Turning her gaze firmly to mum again, she replies, in chipper voice, 'You masturbated together, wow! Wish I'd been there. In any case, I might as well join you in the nude... Let's have fun! But as I see your immaculately shaven mound, I have to warn you... My bush was yesterday described as wild. So, be prepared...'

Jessica hasn't come in yet, but she really gets into the nude household idea - by extending the territory to the doorstep: she sheds her shoes, jeans, sweatshirt, T-shirt, (no bra,) socks and white cottons and leaves the lot on the doormat, before she steps over the threshold and enters.

Mum laughs, 'Welcome, Jessica. You are a trooper. Still. As you already were a trooper back in the days... I remember...' (Not sure what she remembers... I didn't explicitly notice, but I was innocent then...)

She closes the door, leaving Jessica's clothes outside. The game is on!

When we get to the kitchen and mum has made us all a cup of coffee, she poses the question, 'Can I look at your sex too? I already saw those of all the other partygoers...'

Jessica laughs out loud, 'You are worse than your daughter! Who would have thought? But, hell, why not? If we can find it in my bush... Good thing I just came out of the shower.'

She gets up and stands next to mum's chair, who swivels round to face Jessica. By now a most familiar act plays out, dear reader. Jess ruffles through the delightful black mess that is her pubic hair and locates her labia. She pulls them apart. Mum leans over and moves her face to within a foot of Jess' sex.

'I am becoming a gynaecologist fast! Your hood stands out, in the sense that it unequivocally hides your clitoris. Beautiful... And your pubic hair, whatever can be done with pubic hair as such can be done with yours... Shave it in a pattern, dye it, whatever... I love your bush.

'Thank you, Jessica. I appreciate your opening up like this. Sharing your sex, if you will. Unprepared...'

'Unprepared? Don't know about that. Vita has unleashed a revolution, methinks. She has pulled you and me, Hazel perhaps, well into a new direction. And whoever else... Good or bad I don't know... Well, I do... I feel that, as long as we contain the monster, we will grow, experience growth.'

'Good point and I expect you are right. But as you say, something has changed. This house will be nude household. As I said, details have to be worked out... Will I lose friends, will I lose female friends, male...? How high should I raise the stakes? I am thinking of my neighbours too...'

I say, 'Mum, I suggest you try to walk before you can run. Not confront everyone and anyone with your nudity from day 1.'

Jessica has seen the shaving materials on the kitchen counter. She says, 'Now, before we masturbate together...' What? '... let me trim my pubic hair a bit.'

Mum laughs and says, 'A nude household, but also a masturbation society? Sure, let's do it... Shall I buzz you first?'

'That would be great, thanks. Not too short... setting 5 mm please.'

And I witness Jessica lying on the edge of the kitchen table, in the now familiar fuck-me position, mum sitting between her legs, like a midwife almost, and methodically and slowly trim Jess' mighty bush.

Dad pops in and out for a minute, to make himself a cuppa, and excuses himself from 'this intimate woman-to-woman affair in a new world order', with a smile.

Jessica wildest and densest bush is soon civilised. Her sex is thus revealed for the first time, to me at least. Nice! It is a privilege.

After thanking mum, Jessica slides off the table and we each take a chair around the table. We take up slumping positions and without any further talking start stimulating ourselves. I see two topless tops above the table, one hand each on the table and the other somewhere underneath. My partners will see me similarly, one hand doing some obscure business - I know what my hidden hand is doing... Hush... In the early phases our gazes do meet. I am not sure what these gazes express. We are staring, I think, we are introverted. I, no... we close our eyes... Yet our subconsciousnesses are linked, I think. I think I feel the energies of the others supporting my extremely slow and gentle undulating rise towards Triple Peaks, where we will die and at the same time get reborn. I am vaguely aware of my partners in crime starting to make noises: sighs, moans, whispers, sighs, sweet cries, moans, throaty cries, sighs, guttural outbursts... I am vaguely aware of me making such noises myself as I climb towards my peak... peaks plural...

All is quiet...

Mum is the first to gently break the silence... 'Vita, Jessica...'

We open our eyes and look at one fellow-woman first and then at the other. And smile sweetly.

Mum continues, 'Guys... This was communion. There is no other word for it. I am sure you felt it too. I am sure. Thank you.'

We nod in the affirmative.

'I will make us some more tea.'

Mum gets up. She is naked. That is absolutely fine. Almost necessary now.

'You know, I feel I never want to get dressed again, go back to stark objective reality. I know we have to, eventually. If only we could be permanently nude... Or at least when we want to be nude...'