Venture Venturi - A Slut Mommie

Story Info
A mid-twenties mother sets out on some sexual adventures.
9.8k words
4.35
14.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venture Venturi - A Slut Mommie Story.

Okay, hands up! Who here has been following Kate Muggleton's adventures? Most of you? I am not surprised! I live in Brisbane, and I wish I knew where she lives because, oh my, Lawd, would I love to talk and then play with her! I read her tales and couldn't believe it! So, I decided to, umm, emulate her, I guess.

To set the scene, I'm not as tall and voluptuous as Kate is. Instead, I'm short and a little chubby. My figure resembles Kelly Clarkson's more closely than an Amazonian like Kate. I have what has been described as having a round, lively face with flashing hazel eyes, a wide mouth, small, even white teeth, and full, pouty lips.

My figure is full, too. I currently have a 40-33-38 figure with big, squishy G-cup breasts. I'm younger than Kate at a youthful twenty-five, although, like her, I have two kids, an older son and a younger daughter. My son is nine, and my daughter is five.

Hey! Wait. You're wondering about my name, aren't you? Like, is it a made-up name for this story? Well, my last name is Venturi, but my first is Sara. My dad nicknamed me Venture when I was born because he and Mom were on a three adventure park weekend trip when the condom split, and nine months later, there I was. Mom and Dad got married, but they split after around ten years. Mom got custody of me and my two younger brothers and remarried about two years after she separated from Dad. Her new husband was a creep, so I complained to Dad. When I was twelve, I went to live with him full-time.

Dad never remarried, but he lives with a woman who is ten years older than him. That woman, Deana, has four kids, so money was tight when I grew up, but it was better than what I knew would happen with Mom's new husband.

I'm married, but my husband is in the RAN (Royal Australian Navy), so he's hardly ever home. I know he has sex when he travels because the bastard brought a dose of the clap home to me when his ship rotated through Indo-China. Worse, he'd already headed back out to sea before I realised I had VD. After getting treatment and at the urging of some friends, I began reading Kate's stories and decided I wanted some adventures like hers. Mostly to pay my husband, Regan, back for his infidelities but also because I was bored and horny.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any vices that a hypnotherapy clinic could treat, and even if I did, I couldn't find the clinic Kate referred to. Of course, I realised she'd probably changed the therapist's and clinic's name to 'protect the guilty', so to speak.

With that track a no-go, I looked up personal fitness trainers and found a trainer called Patrick who, at least by appearances, matched Kate's trainer. I phoned him and organised a time for him to come to my place. Then I arranged for Mom to look after my kids. I read through the episode where Kate consummated her long-time attraction to Patrick again and bought an outfit similar to what she wore that morning.

Unfortunately, my husband Regan and I are not in the same wealth class as the Muggletons, so we don't have a massive two-story house in Brisbane's eastern suburbs. We have a much smaller home in Murarrie, which is also in Brisbane's east but is a much lower socio-economic area than where Kate and her family live. That meant that I didn't have a curving staircase I could throw myself off to seduce Patrick. However, I could afford to buy the white Lorna Jane exercise outfit she wore.

Patrick arrived on a Tuesday afternoon, as we'd arranged. Other than gym at school, I haven't done any exercise at all. Patrick was patient and generous with his praise, but no matter what I did, I couldn't get him to react to me as he'd done with Kate. Frustrated, I opened her adventures and reread their described interactions. When I did, I realised Patrick was quite conservative with his relationship with Kate until Kate took it upon herself to seduce him.

After determining how Mrs Muggleton had seduced Patrick, I devised a different plan and called him to set up another session. Patrick agreed to meet me twice a week on Tuesday and Friday, and we decided 9.00 am on Friday, later this week, would work for us both.

When Patrick got to my place, I'd been for a light jog, as Patrick had suggested. I'm a curvy girl with huge breasts, so running has never been one of my favourite things to do. Even with only that easy five-minute run, I was sweating heavily when Patrick arrived.

I'd worn my white leotard, so, with the sweat running off me, it was almost translucent around my boobs and groin. My pussy area, especially, showed through the outfit because I hadn't worn underwear, and my closely trimmed pubic hair was outlined against my leotard. As I'd hoped, Patrick's eyes immediately dropped to my large breasts, which were perilously straining against my sports bra.

I innocently asked if Patrick would help me do some isometric stretches. He agreed, and I lay on my back, pulled my legs up, pressed my soles together, and asked if he could push my knees towards the floor. Patrick did as I asked and immediately gulped when he saw my clearly defined little pussy and trimmed, black pussy hair firmly pressed against my leotard.

Patrick pushed down on my knees until I couldn't handle the stretch's pain. He held them for a count of thirty, and then I tried to squeeze my knees together. After counting to ten, I relaxed my muscles, and Patrick pressed my knees down again. To my delight, and as Kate had described, Patrick sported a very impressive erection as he failingly tried to keep his eyes from my large, squishy breasts and almost exposed beaver.

When Patrick released my knees, I lifted my bare feet and pressed them around Patrick's throbbing cock. He grunted in surprise, but before he could protest, I said, "Let me relieve that for you. Would you like a foot or a boob job?"

"Boob job?" Patrick asked.

"I'll pull my top down, and you can slide your dick between my breasts as I squeeze them tightly around your cock. You'll need some lube, though."

"What you're doing is nice," Patrick gasped.

"Take your shorts off, honey," I encouraged. "Then lube your cock and my feet."

Patrick hesitated momentarily before getting a bottle of Sorbelene cream from his bag. He dropped his pants and swiftly coated my feet and his cock. When he had, I pressed my feet around Patrick's thick shaft and moved them up and down.

"Gawd, that's good!" Patrick moaned. Then, a few minutes later, he warned, "I'm going to cum!"

I giggled and quickly spun so I could take his big dick in my mouth. I gently cupped and squeezed his big balls with one hand as I pumped his shaft with the other. Seconds later, Patrick groaned and filled my eagerly sucking mouth with spunk.

Once he'd stopped cumming, Patrick urgently pushed my leotard down before ripping it off my lush body. Growling, he pushed my knees up and back before quickly latching onto my left tit. He bit my nipple quite firmly as he battered it with his tongue. Simultaneously, Patrick cupped my cunt and thrust two fingers inside my sticky pussy. Pressing his hand's heel hard against my fuck button, Patrick finger fucked my tight little pussy as he lashed my nipple with his tongue.

Thrusting my hips up to meet Patrick's fingers, I demanded, "Fuck me, Patrick. Shove your big fuck stick into my tight cunt and fill me with cum!"

Patrick released my tit and covered my body with his. I felt his giant cock's head at my cunt's entrance, and before I could breathe, he thrust firmly inside me. I gasped as the first stray cock since I'd married my husband split me open. I gasped again when Patrick's dick bottomed out in my slippery fuck hole and crashed into my cervix.

I'd never experienced that, although having read Kate's descriptions of it happening, I hoped to. The delightful combination of infinite pleasure and stinging pain caused my tight cunt to spasm, and I squealed as I gushed pussy juice over Patrick's big cock. Feeling my pussy flooding over his cock spilled Patrick into an orgasm, and he grunted as his dick jettisoned its load of semen onto my cervix. I squealed and climaxed again as I felt that for the first time.

Patrick sighed as he rolled off me. I rolled with him and took his slimy dick in my hand. "Do you do this with all your clients?" I teased.

"I've never done this with a client before," Patrick asserted.

"What about Kate Muggleton?" I asked.

"Who?" Patrick queried.

Well, I guess it made sense that Kate would have changed her name for the stories. Still, I thought Patrick must have been lying. However, even after teasingly asking several more times and receiving a negative response, I figured, what the heck? I had my trainer/lover, and it was time to see which others of Kate's adventures I could emulate.

Of course, the core component of Kate's adventures was her incestuous love affairs with her children and parents. That wasn't an option for me, but I did have the typical teenage girl's crush on my father. Plus, when I was younger, I caught my stepmom masturbating on the lounge. She was watching a lesbian porn movie on our video recorder and hadn't heard me coming home from school. I didn't think much of it at the time, except that it made me sticky and gooey in my stomach, and I could feel my pussy becoming wet.

I considered my options and decided seducing my stepmother was the place to start. Problem was that unlike Katy Perry, who kissed a girl and liked it, I'd never done anything with a girl. However, I figured if a nice all-American girl like Katy could do it, I could, too. I thought about Deana. Deana resembles Susan Sarandon in looks. She's around 170 cm tall (5 ft 7 in) and weighs only 63 kg (139 lbs). She has high, small, conically shaped breasts that stand proudly on her slender chest, even at fifty-five. Deana's nipples are also conical in shape, with a large areolae base and tiny nipples. When she's cold, I swear her nipples could take out an unwary eye!

With reddish brown hair, wide hazel eyes and bright white corneas, my stepmom attracts attention wherever she goes. Deana works out regularly, so she's firm and toned all over and isn't shy about flaunting her tight body in a tiny string bikini.

As I thought about her, I felt my sweet little pussy moisten, and I lay on the couch fantasising about touching her wet gash. In my imagination, I had my ass in the air as I tongued my stepmother's hot cunt. Then, just as Deana began cumming, Daddy walked into the room.

Overcome by seeing me eating his wife's slippery snatch, Dad dropped his trousers and lined his fat-headed pussy stretcher up with my dripping cock pocket. Then roaring. 'Take it, baby girl!" Daddy slammed into my cunt so hard that his balls bounced off my clit, making me cum.

Stretching on the couch, I revelled in my post-masturbatory euphoria and thought about my stepmother. Making a decision, I picked up my phone and called Deana. She readily agreed to meet me for lunch, saying I'd called at just the right time because the friend she was going to be with had been called in for an extra shift (They're both nurses).

Hanging up, I reluctantly adjusted my clothes and cleaned up. I'd barely completed my household chores when my kids came crashing through the door. Alicia, my best friend and another navy widow, and I take turns dropping off and picking up our kids. Today was her turn (obviously). We exchanged a cheek kiss, and I offered coffee, which Alicia gratefully accepted.

Her boys, Jack and Devon, are a little older than my son, Zach, at fourteen and twelve, but the boys are great mates. Jack keeps an eye out for Zach and his younger brother at school. My daughter, Samantha (Sammy), has only begun her schooling. Because of where Sammy's birthday falls, Sammy is several months older than most of her classmates. The cut-off date is June 30, and Sammy was born July 2, meaning she will be close to a year older than some of the kids that start this year.

I'd forgotten where Alicia's husband had been posted, so I asked her to remind me. Jarrod was a repairman who often worked at the naval base in Adelaide. He'd left for his latest tour yesterday. Alicia confirmed he was in South Australia, working on one of the Collins Class submarines that had caused nothing but problems from their inception.

I'd just handed Alicia her mug when Zach rushed through my kitchen, yelling he was going to play cricket with Alicia's two and some other neighbourhood kids at the park. Sammy hadn't reappeared with him, so I excused myself and went to check on her. As I expected, Sammy had put herself down for an afternoon nap.

I returned to the kitchen and eyed Alicia speculatively. Taller than me and slender, with tiny breasts. Barely an A-cup, I thought. Huge nipples, though. Dark brown eyes with large sparkling irises over a slim nose and full, pouty lips. I thought of Kate's lesbian adventures and felt the wetness return between my squishy thighs.

'Why wait until tomorrow?' I thought. 'Alicia is probably as lonely and horny as me.'

We were best friends and shared a lot. Our sex lives, however, weren't something we'd discussed, except that Alicia mentioned she thought Jarrod was smaller in the dick department than average and that he didn't seem interested in sex.

Deciding to take the bull by the horns, I teased, "So, did you and Jarrod ensure you wouldn't be horny or at least a month after his departure last night?"

Alicia blushed before saying, "Did you and Regan before he left?"

"He tried," I giggled. "But I'm quite insatiable! Still, nothing a good right hand and a vibrating friend won't fix!"

"Vibrating friend?" Alicia questioned before her eyes widened, and she added, "You mean..? Oh! Oh, I don't do that."

"Bewildered, I asked, "You mean you don't masturbate? Girl, everyone masturbates!"

"Well, I don't!" Alicia said primly before blushing and adding. "How often do you, you know?"

"Fuck my slutty cunt with a rubber cock?" I joked.

"Venture!" Alicia gasped. "Such language!"

"Oh, come on, Allie," I teased. "You're a sailor's wife. I can't believe you haven't heard worse before!"

I looked at my friend and realised she had bitten her bottom lip. Her face was flushed, and Alicia was rhythmically squeezing her toned thighs together. Surprised, I realised my friend was turned on. 'Dare I?' I thought. If I did, and it went wrong, it would ruin an eight-year friendship, plus I'd lose a close, willing babysitter and my kids' transport to and from school.

Deciding to act coolly and take things slowly, I shifted my chair closer to Allie's. I leaned forward and put my hands on her jeans-covered thighs. Allie looked at me shyly but didn't move as I rubbed my hands along her thighs. As I rubbed, I slowly worked my way between her thighs, shifting my chair so I could.

When my hands neared Alicia's bum, I switched them to her inner thighs and continued my relentless journey towards her snatch. As I stroked higher, I kept my eyes firmly fixed on Allie's thighs, thinking that if I met her gaze, the spell would break, and we'd both be embarrassed.

Allie's hands grabbed my wrists as my searching hands neared the seam of her jeans. I looked up, waiting to see what she'd do. But as my eyes lifted, Alicia's head tilted back, and her eyes closed. Moaning, she pleaded, "Touch me, please."

Smiling excitedly, I pressed my thumb against where I knew Allie's clit would approximately be. As luck would have it, I hit it on the first try. Alicia moaned as I manipulated her clit firmly.

Allie's hips writhed as I moved my thumb in small circles around her fuck button. I thought she was close, but she suddenly sat up and urgently undid her jeans button and fly. Pushing them down her slender legs, Alicia grabbed my hand before she placed my thumb back on her clitoris. Then she took my first two fingers and pushed them inside her sloppily wet fuck hole.

I'd never had my fingers inside someone's cunt before, and I have to say that I enjoyed having my friend's dripping pussy wrapped around my fingers. What I noticed first was that Allie's cock hole was much larger than mine. I can eventually force three fingers inside me if I stretch my pussy for long enough. But with Allie's, my third finger slid in easily and a fourth quickly followed.

Wondering how much Allie could take, I moved my thumb off her cum switch and tried pushing it into her gaping fuck hole. I didn't think it would go, but Allie moaned and grabbed my wrist before forcibly shoving her hips forward. With only a slight hesitation, my hand popped inside Alicia's cunt.

"Squeeze your hand into a fist and fuck me," Allie demanded as her pussy's juices soaked my hand.

Amazed by my friend, I did what she asked. I worked my fist back and forth slowly, but I listened to her sounds, and as I felt her orgasm nearing, I increased the speed and forcefulness of my thrusts. After one last vicious 'punch', Allie grabbed my wrist, holding me still and shuddered before screaming and creaming on my fist.

I'd heard of 'squirters' but thought they were a myth. However, when Allie's big, sloppily wet fuck hole clenched onto my tightly squeezed fist, she covered my wrist and forearm with her powerfully sprayed cunt liquids.

Allie was embarrassed after she'd come down from her intense orgasm. "Sorry," she muttered as she pulled herself off my hand. Unfortunately, she was stuck. "Relax your fist, Venture," she requested.

I did, and my hand slid out of her dribbling fuck hole.

"Would you like me to lick your pussy?" my best friend offered.

As I usually did, I wore a tight midi skirt without underwear. The boys, especially Regan, loved my round, curvy bottom and squishy thighs, so I liked to show them off. Swinging my shapely hips back and forth, I worked my skirt off my hips and onto the floor before leaning back in my chair and lifting my heels onto it. Letting my knees fall apart, I exposed my slimily wet pussy to my best friend.

"Why, Venture," Allie purred. "It seems your unshaven, hot little cunt is aching for a soft mouth to touch it."

She was right. Although, even during the traditional teenage experimental years, I'd never considered touching or tasting a vagina, I was hotter for her touch than I'd been the night my boyfriend, Davy, took my cherry.

"You talk too much," I growled as I grabbed a handful of Alicia's hair and pulled her onto my gushing cunt. "Lick, bitch," I demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Allie submissively said as she lowered her head and wiped her tongue from just short of my dirt hole to my fuck button. Stopping at my orgasm switch, Alicia sucked it into her mouth before firmly biting it and swirling her tongue over it. Surprised by the sudden, intense feeling, I climaxed quickly. Unlike my friend, I don't squirt, but I still deposited an impressive amount of cunt juice onto Allie's smiling face.

"Slut!" Alicia grinned when she released my clitoris.

"I'm not Kate Muggleton!" I reposited. "That word doesn't affect me like it does her!"

Alicia laughed and said, "Obviously, you've read her stories, too?"

"Why do you think I came onto you today?" I answered.

"I asked Jack to fist me when I read the chapter about Kath Loughlin fisting Margot and then getting Kate to fist her," Allie said as she cleaned her face. "Do you think that's actually Kath Loughnan from Fox Sports?"

I shook my head. "I've checked," I explained. "There's no Fontaine Clinic or a physical trainer that matches her trainer, Patrick." Then I giggled, "But I did find a trainer called Patrick willing to fuck me."

"You cheated on Regan?" Alicia gasped.

"He brought home gonorrhoea from his last tour, Allie," I reminded her. "At this point, he should be grateful I haven't waited until he's asleep and cut his cheating dick off!"