Venture Venturi - A Slut Mommie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hear anything with Leslie's chubby thighs pressed against my ears. However, hearing wasn't required to help bring Leslie off. All I needed to do was maintain my grip on the gag so it wasn't squashed against my lips or, worse, forced into my mouth. Unfortunately, it swiftly became challenging to keep my hold on the gag because of the intense feelings Mistress Erica elicited in my sweet little cunt.

Shortly, it became too much. Squeezing my teeth together, I shrieked around the cock gag as my cock grabber clenched tightly around Mistress Erica's 'dick'. Leslie screamed with me as her tight cunt gushed her juices over my nose and chin.

When I came down, Mistress Erica pulled her enormous 'cock' out of my badly stretched fuck hole and announced, "We welcome initiate slut Venture Venturi to our group. As an initiate slut, all are welcome to use her as they see fit!"

Despite what my stepmum had said, I wasn't immediately released. Instead, another cunt sank onto my 'mouth cock'. Also, lips swiftly engulfed my cum switch and sucked and licked it. I climaxed again as the slut hole on my 'mouth dick' rode my face. I felt people shuffling as another mouth latched onto my cunt.

Eventually, I lost count of how many people rode my face or licked my aching fuck hole. My last recollection was of Alicia and Deana carrying me to my car and helping me inside my house and into my bed.

"Don't worry, Venture," my stepmother assured me as I drifted off to sleep. "I'll get the kids and bring them home to mine. Come over when you wake up."

When I awoke the following day, I made myself coffee, bacon and eggs before settling behind the dining table and eating. Chewing the bacon, I thought about the previous day. Unknown to me, a group of women got together at least once a month to help each other remain faithful to their husbands whilst relieving their sexual tension. I wondered how my stepmother had become involved in this group because, as far as I knew, she wasn't a Navy wife.

Realising I needed more information, I drove to my father's home. Dad and Deana lived only a short drive away, so it didn't take me long to get there. Deana greeted me more effusively than I'd experienced before yesterday's shenanigans. However, I first noticed the bound young woman sitting quietly on the sofa upon entering her lounge.

Looking at the beautiful young woman sitting submissively in the lounge, I turned to Deana and said, "You were the, I dunno how to describe it, head Mistress, maybe? Of the group I met yesterday, right?"

"I was before I met your father," Deana admitted. "My first husband died on duty during the first Gulf War. I wished he'd been killed during combat because that would have meant I had better access to the war funds established after the Vietnam War. Unfortunately, Mark died of a heart attack on his way to the Persian Gulf. Effectively, that meant I wasn't a 'war widow' because Mark had never engaged in an armed conflict."

"If Mark was 'on his way' to the gulf, he must have been quite young," I protested. "How come he had a heart attack?"

"Congenital defect," my stepmum explained. "Male members of my first husband's family have been dropping dead for years, but until recently, nobody understood why."

Unable to hold my curiosity any longer, I asked, "What's with the tied woman?"

Deana stretched her hand out and casually tweaked the young woman's nipple. "Just another slut that I'm training. Her husband is deployed with yours. She's a candidate to be initiated into the gatherings when we get together next."

"You were going to explain all of that, Deana," I reminded her.

"The group has existed for as long as anybody can remember," my stepmother explained. "There were at least twenty members when I was initiated back in the late eighties. Sometimes we have more, sometimes less, but a core group keeps the gatherings going."

"To what purpose?" I asked.

"Too many of our servicemen were coming home to unfaithful wives," Deana expounded. "As you know, being a virtual solo mum for months on end is lonely. A group of girls got together during the First World War to support each other through it. Over time, that support grew, well, more intimate, I guess is how you'd describe it."

"They turned into lesbians and began fucking each other?" I only half joked.

"Women ache for the intimacy of sex just as the men ache for the expression of it sexually," Deana said primly. "Often, that search for intimacy causes them to be unfaithful. The gatherings take care of their sexual needs, plus it provides a safe way to have and share intimacy. If you come to the next one, watch how many women spend most of their time cuddling and kissing. The sex is powerful, raw, and a lot of fun, but the primary goal is to provide a safe way for service widows to get their mental, emotional and physical needs met that won't cause their husbands to desert them."

"And I thought it was just a bunch of dykes getting it on," I teased.

"I'm not sure," My stepmum said thoughtfully. "But I think Leslie is the only 'out-of-the-closet' lesbian in the group. Some of the others might be, but if they are, they're living a lie because they're all married."

As Deana and I chatted, she'd been idly playing with the bound woman. As I watched, Deana lowered her head and suckled the woman's nipple.

"This is initiate slut, Anne," Deana said. "Would you like to help me fuck her?"

My pussy immediately throbbed, and I felt a surge of wet arousal coursing through me. 'WTF?' I thought. 'Are you turning into a big old dyke yourself?' However, I undeniably wanted to experience more of what I felt and tasted yesterday, so I quickly agreed.

"Get your kit off," my stepmother commanded.

"No," I countered. "Let's show your young charge what it's like to love another woman and undress each other."

"Good plan," Deana answered smokily, her wide eyes hooding with desire.

Taking my stepmum in my arms, I pressed my huge rack against her tiny tits, revelling in her nipples' bullet-like hardness as she pressed against me. "Tell me, Deana," I breathlessly asked after we'd exchanged a soul-searing French kiss. "Why weren't we doing this when I lived here?"

"You weren't ready, honey," Deana explained as she undid my buttons and peeled my blouse off. "I wanted to, but you would have freaked."

She was right. I knew that. But still, it might have been fun to discover this joy when I was still living here! I stepped back so I could pull Deana's T-shirt over her head, delighting in her braless breasts with their rock-hard, conically shaped nipples. Cupping them in my hands, I turned her so Anne could watch before lowering my head and sucking a nipple into my mouth.

"Gawd, that's good," Deana moaned as she ran her fingers through my long reddish-brown hair. "I've missed the taste and softness of a woman. I'm glad you asked me to join you yesterday because it reminded me how much I enjoyed those gatherings."

Curious, I asked, "If yesterday was your first time for quite some time, how come you have an initiate to mentor?"

"Because I asked Mistress Erica if she had someone that needed to be," my stepmother explained. "Erica gave me Anne immediately because she knew I was the best at bringing new girls into the group."

"You mentored Allie, didn't you?" I asked.

"I did," Deana moaned as I bit her nipple lightly and pulled back. Putting her hand on my head, Deana pushed me away before she kissed me again. "My turn," she insisted as she undid my bra, freeing my heavy jugs. Squeezing my nipples, my stepmother pulled me closer before engaging me in a sexy, sensual French kiss, our tongues swirling and entwining with each other's.

After another couple of equally sexy kisses, Deana released my thick nipples and pushed lightly on my shoulders. Knowing what she wanted, I smiled and let her push me onto my knees, pausing to kiss her nipples as I passed them. When I reached the floor, I kissed Deana's belly button before laving it with my tongue as I undid her jeans before helping her to step out of them.

My stepmother balanced herself by leaning on my shoulders as she lifted her feet out of her pants. Once her feet were clear, I gripped her butt cheeks, marvelling at how firm but supple they felt in my hands. Pulling Deana's panty-covered pussy against my lips, I inhaled her sweet and musky odour as I pushed my tongue against her hard, little fuck button.

"Take them off," my stepmother demanded as her body shook, an orgasm close.

She rested on my shoulders again as I slid her panties off her feet. Flinging them aside, I nuzzled her slowly dripping pussy again before licking along her wet slit and suckling on her cum switch.

"You're so good at that that it surprises me that you say until Alicia, you'd never made love to a woman before." Deana moaned as I tongued her towards an orgasm.

I smiled before continuing my assault on my stepmum's cunt. A few moments later, Deana groaned as she held my head tightly against her clitoris and ground on my face. Deana moaned a second and third time as an intense climax rocked through her.

She held my head tenderly when she came down and kissed my upturned lips. She smilingly asked, "Want to help me teach my initiate slut the joys of lesbian sex?"

"Gawd, yes!" I averred before standing and stripping my denim skirt off. I hadn't bothered with panties. I used to before reading Kate's stories, but I find 'going commando' liberating and sexually exciting. Unfortunately, my milk jugs are too big to leave unbound by a brassiere.

"Help me carry the slut to my bedroom," Deana requested.

I picked up Anne's feet as Deana held her shoulders. Anne is only tiny, so it wasn't difficult to carry her to my stepmother's room. When we laid her on the bed, Deana tipped her on her side so she could undo Anne's wrist ties. Seeing my stepmother do that, I copied her and untied Anne's feet. Moving swiftly, Deana re-tied Anne's wrists and ankles to the four bed corners.

I was a little uncomfortable with this scenario because it appeared to more resemble a rape than a consensual sexual act. However, Deana reassured me things were okay when she said, "Remember, initiate slut Anne, you may end what we do here today by using your safe word. If you yell 'red' at any stage, we will stop what we're doing, release you, and allow you to leave. It's not unusual for initiates to use their safe word the first time. If you use it now before we start, it won't count as one of your two chances."

Deana waited until she was sure Anne understood. When Anne muttered, "Okay," my stepmother asked, "Do you wish to use a safe word now?"

"Hell no!" Anne growled before giggling and adding, "I'm so hot right now that if you two don't start getting me off, I'm scared my hot little cunt will burst into flames!"

Deana turned to me, "Face or cunt?" She asked.

"Huh?" I responded.

"Do you want to sit on her face or eat her cunt?" My stepmother clarified.

It took less than a nanosecond for me to decide. I'd tasted pussy, and I liked it! Not as much as I like the slippery, oyster-like taste of sperm sliding down my throat, but still incredibly good! Jumping onto the bed, I dived between Anne's salaciously spread and tied legs and latched onto her glistening fuck button. After a few minutes of me swirling my tongue over and around that delicious cum switch, Anne exclaimed, "Oh, shit!" as she jerked and shuddered through a sudden, intense orgasm. "More!" She demanded.

Lifting so that I could shift my arm under my body and close to her fuck hole, I shoved two fingers into her slushy cunt. Curling them back, I found the rough spot under her pubic bone that indicated her G-spot. Angling my fingers so my nails scraped over it, I sucked forcefully on her clit as I stroked her inner pleasure nub with my nails.

Climaxing again, Anne screamed until my stepmother smothered her screams by lowering her wet cunt onto Anne's mouth. Staring unabashedly, I watched Anne tip her head back so she could stab her tongue into my stepmum's soaking snatch. Twice more, Anne hesitated her tonguing of my stepmother to scream an orgasm into Deana's cunt. After Anne's second orgasm, I swapped to gently swirling my tongue over her fuck button as I waited for Deana to satisfy her needs on Anne's gifted tongue.

When my stepmother climaxed, Anne asked if she'd proven herself enough and could be released. Deana agreed and released her from her binds. Anne sat up and threw her arms around us.

"I prefer women to men," she confessed. "But I wanted a baby, so I married Andrew. I'll be faithful to him until our marriage ends or one of us dies, but I need the gathering to keep me from entering a long-term sexual relationship with a woman. Please accept me as one of you."

"You're in," Deana replied. "But you will have to pass your group initiation first."

"Which involves?" Anne asked.

"Lots of delicious orgasms," I responded. "I passed the initiation yesterday. I orgasmed more often yesterday than I ever have in my entire life."

"You'll be tested in your willingness to serve anyone and everyone," my stepmother corrected. "Everyone, bar none, begins as an initiate slut. Your body is available to all members of our gathering. Some will want you to eat them, others to fuck you with a strap-on cock, others to eat you. You have two chances to use your safe word, but if you use two safe words in any one session, you are banned from attending future gatherings. The next meeting is a month from yesterday. I suggest you think about what it means to serve any cunt that desires you for a year or until another newbie is initiated. Only after that period has passed can you choose to swap to being a Dominant and not a submissive."

"I'm submissive," Anne insisted. "I don't want subs to serve me. Instead, I wish to serve."

"And you will," Deana asserted. "Fat cunts, smelly cunts, sloppily wet cunts, all of them, you will serve. If you choose to submit to one, you choose to submit to them all. I know Mistress Leslie wants to plaster her cunt against your mouth."

"The fat lesbian?" Anne asked.

I thought she was reluctant, but when my stepmother nodded, her eyes closed, and Anne moaned, "Oh, Gawd, yes. May I serve her next month?"

Deana and I helped Anne to sit and then stand. With my stepmother guiding, we washed and dressed Anne and then sent her on her way home.

When Anne drove away, my stepmum turned to me before she took my huge melons in her hands. "You've read Kate Muggleton's adventures?" She asked as she twisted my nipples cruelly. I nodded. "You want me to help you seduce your father?" Deana asked. I nodded again. "It won't be difficult," she answered.

The End of Part 1.

I'm unsure if anyone wants to read more. If enough people do, I'll describe how my stepmother helped me to fuck my father. Otherwise, thanks for reading my story. I hope you found what you needed to get off.