Venturing Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Save something for the second date," I suggested. She giggled as she took my hand and led me up the stairs. The master bedroom was to the left, an office area was in the loft on the right with the guest bedroom behind it. We moved into the master where I turned on the ceiling fan lights to the lowest setting. She finished unbuttoning her blouse while I shed my shirt and unbuckled my pants.

"Let me do the rest, please," she asked, pushing my belt aside and opening the zipper. I kicked off my shoes as she slid my pants down, helping me step out of them. She pushed them aside and hooked her fingers into my underwear, working them down but being careful that they cleared my nuts without catching on anything. My dick sprang forward, relieved to be free. The tip swung out and slapped against her nose, making us both laugh. "Nice to meet you too!" she exclaimed, running her hand along my shaft and making my knees weak. I sat back on the bed as she wrapped her soft lips around me and began sucking and licking the head. "Mmm, my knight has a wonderful purple helmet." She slurped it again, pulling me deeper into her mouth, her warm wet tongue sending waves of ecstasy through me. I ran my hands through her hair as she worked, then reached down and unfastened her bra. The white lacy elastic snapped away as it fell forward, but she stayed focused on my dick in her mouth as she slid each arm out of the straps. Her tongue swirled as she sucked, making me grateful I was sitting and not trying to stand. I let my hands slide down and cup her delicious tits. The nipples were hard and standing out. Giving them some attention made her moan with pleasure, turning her blow job into a hummer.

She worked me harder, alternating between sucking and leaning back to use her hands. "You have a beautiful dick, I love playing with it." I was beginning to get the feeling that she was going to push me to the point of no return faster than either of us wanted.

"Come on up, it's your turn," I whispered, making her smile. She stood up, pushing her tits in my face. I kissed each nipple, giving each gum drop a slow lick while my hands caressed them before moving around onto her back and down to her skirt. She reached back and released the waistband, letting it drop to the floor. Her lacy white panties were soaking with her excitement, and I worked them down while enjoying kissing her as my hands tickled her legs on their way back up.

I slid off the bed and stood, placing her between me and the bed. We kissed again, tongues touching, before I pushed her back, lowering her onto the bed where she shuffled back and spread her legs wide. Moving up between her legs, I found a tattoo of four stars in an arc above her left leg. Each star was smaller, and they came close to her trimmed landing strip.

"Only four stars?" I asked, my fingers giving her shivers as they moved down either side of her landing strip. "I'm sure you're a five-star lady. I would definitely recommend." She smiled and ran her hand over my head, then inhaled sharply as my lips found her pussy. Little kisses and licks made her squirm as her grip on my hair would tighten, then release.

"Damn, that's good," she said between breaths. I pulled her lips apart and began kissing and licking deeper, finding her clit poking up and begging for attention. "Uhh, yes, yes!" she stammered as I worked her hot spots. I wrapped my arms around her legs, holding her tight against my face as my tongue and lips pushed her closer to ecstasy, doing circles around her clit. "Don't stop! Yes!" she cried, her hips bucking harder as her hands clenched my hair. I held on tight, sucking harder on her clit while my tongue danced and flicked. Finally, she relaxed and let a long exhale take her down from her orgasm. "Damn, that was goooood." She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at me and my Cheshire grin. "Come kiss me while it's fresh."

I jumped up, coming face to face as we began kissing. She licked her sexy juices from my chin and lips, kissing me to get them all. My hard dick was pushing against her leg, and her tits against my chest were little clouds of joy. "Damn, that's a sexy move," I observed when she had cleaned my face.

"What, don't you think I know what I taste like?"

"Some women don't care for it, but I'm happy you enjoy tasting pussy as much as I do."

Michelle smiled and ran a finger over my lips. "We'll come back to that. Right now, I need you." She reached down and took my dick in her hand, sliding the tip across her wet skin. "Are you ready? I hope you're going to live up to your promise and not cum too fast."

I put a finger on her lips. "Shhh, stop worrying and enjoy it." She slid my tip between her pussy lips and released me. I pushed and slid deep inside her, making her gasp as my cock filled her and my nuts slapped against her ass. We groaned together as I worked in and out, focusing on a point halfway in but pushing deep again every few thrusts. She rocked her hips in time, helping me reach deeper each time. Her hands grabbed my ass while her legs wrapped around me, pulling me in.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard!" she cried, bucking in time with me. Her moans and grunts grew louder while her breaths deepened, and I could tell she was approaching another climax. I worked her pussy relentlessly, keeping a fast pace while I held her close. I struggled to keep my control as she reached her climax. "Oh yes, uh, uh, yes!" Her legs squeezed me hard as she came, her arms up around my shoulders, holding me tight. I kept pumping away, enjoying the sensations of her pussy gripping me with her orgasmic spasms. Finally, she relaxed and kissed me. "Damn, that was good. Now, what do you want from me to get you off?"

"Turn around and get that beautiful, tight ass in the air," I commanded. Michelle made a playful coo as she rolled over onto her knees, then bent back, leaving her ass up in the air. I marveled at the view, running a finger down the crack of her ass across her brown-eye, giving her shivers, then slipping into her pussy. "Now it's my turn, and I'm looking forward to this!"

I pushed my hard cock into her pussy, making her cry out in pleasure. Beginning with hard thrusts, I slid deep into her every time enjoying her tight and wet grip. I slowed long enough to get some of her juice on my thumb, then caressed her ass while I plowed into her. I could feel I was approaching my climax and wanted to push the limits. "Play with yourself," I urged her. She reached down, and I felt her fingers on either side of my cock while one wiggled over her clit and on me. The extra squeeze was too much, and I grunted as I filled her with cum. She squeezed me, milking my cock as I continued to push deep, making my legs shudder. I finally pulled out and rolled onto my side next to her. I played with her tits as she brushed my hair back out of my eyes.

"Alright, I admit that was fantastic and you more than redeemed yourself."

"I'm amazed how passionate and sexy you are. I'm not sure if we can top that."

She smiled and ran her hand over my chest. "Give me a chance, Casanova. Now that we're properly introduced, how about we go to the Hitchin' Post for that dinner you promised?"

I laughed. "I'm down for that, and I'll even take you home if you'd like to change and shower first."

"Wow, what a gentleman!" she chided, giving me a mock punch. "Maybe I'll shower here, if you want to join me. But, I might have you wait outside my place so we make it to dinner."

"Don't trust yourself around me? Or are you hiding something?"

She stroked my dick, then pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She rubbed her clit against my shaft, sighing with pleasure. "Actually, I have a roommate and we've agreed not to surprise each other with guests. She's really nice, and I'm sure you'll meet her soon, assuming dinner goes as well as the rest of the evening has."

My dick was trying to get hard again. I was enjoying her ride and getting harder by the second. "Sounds great. I want to keep this going and get to know you. We're off to a great start."

Michelle moved further forward, then slid back, taking me inside her again. We both groaned with pleasure. "Doug, I'm so happy you agree."

12