Venturing Out Ch. 02

Story Info
My first date with Michelle continues.
2.3k words
4.2
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muse11
muse11
5 Followers

I waited outside Michelle's stylish apartment building while she ran inside to change out of her work clothes. The XM radio had my Grand Cherokee bumping to Ed Sheeran's song Shivers, somehow appropriate for the effect she was having on me. My stomach rumbled, reminding me that dinner was later than usual, but that wasn't an issue considering why we were behind schedule.

Michelle emerged from the front doors wearing blue jeans and a brown top with a v-neck that hugged her tits and made a spectacle of her cleavage. She trotted to the car, giving me a chance to enjoy watching her tits bounce again. Sliding in and giving me a little kiss, her smile melted me with the warmth and happiness she radiated.

"Alright! I'm starving, so make this heap move out!" she said, slapping my leg. "Mush! Mush!"

I laughed, shifting into drive and pulling away from the curb into traffic. "Well, you did your part and made a quick change. I'll do my part and get my pony to the hitchin' post." As we turned onto the main road, I glanced back at her legs. "I do miss the skirt and that view."

She ran her finger along my leg and up my arm. "You'll get it again, don't worry. Right now I need to make up for some of that energy we spent after work," she said with that smile. "What are you doing tomorrow after work?"

Oh shit. I hadn't even thought about anything after the way the evening had been playing out. "Um, actually I've signed up for a singles function online. It's at the Red Lion downtown."

"A singles function?" she asked, head tilted away draping her wavy hair over her shoulder. "I guess it was a good idea at the time."

I spun the wheel, turning onto the next road. "I made bets with the guys at work, Kurt and Chris. If I get contacts or a selfie with someone they'll have to fork out," I explained, slowing for someone turning off. Their tail lights gave her face a comical red tint.

Michelle clasped her hands in her lap. "How important is it to you to win these bets?"

My eyes rolled as I considered the situation. "Given recent developments, it's not necessary like it was earlier today. Did you expect that you'd be going out for dinner with someone you'd just had fantastic sex with tonight?"

"No, of course not. But I'm not arguing either."

My thumbs tapped the wheel as I thought. "How about we both go?"

"Um, I think you're supposed to be single when you go to a singles function."

I shrugged as I turned into the parking lot. "As long as we go home together, what's the harm in meeting a few folks?"

"There's a good spot," Michelle pointed as she unbuckled her seat belt. "Why are you so interested in this event? Or is it the bets with the guys at work? Bro's before ho's kind of thing?" She wrapped her arm around mine as we walked to the door.

"I think it'll be a fun adventure. But, I'd rather get to know you better so let's shelve this idea for now. Alright?"

Her look said she didn't like the idea. "Sure, but I don't see any benefit from going there."

I walked Michelle back to the car, relaxed from a pleasant dinner and conversation about families, friends, and jobs. As I reached for her door handle she wrapped her arms around me for a soft kiss.

"I'm wondering if there's something else you're after at that singles event," she asked, her fingers tracing lines up my neck. "Why do you want me to go along?"

I smiled, holding her close to feel her delicious curves against me. "Maybe I want to show you off, discreetly." She pulled back to look at me while I explained. "Look, you're gorgeous and you know it. I would enjoy seeing how much interest you get from the other guys there."

"That's not what I expected to hear, but tell me more." Her hands moved up and down my back as I tried to stay focused.

"My ex was a cold fish and, over time, made no effort to be attractive. Sure, it wasn't like that at first, but the last five years together she lost all interest in being attractive which left me craving someone like you." Michelle listened intently, waiting for me to continue. "So, I would enjoy seeing how much attention you would get, because I want to be with someone gorgeous like you."

She gave me another short kiss. "And here I thought you were going to try and set me up for something fun like a bukakke party." My breath caught in my throat. Fun? "Just going and letting some guys look at me and fantasize about what they want to do with me could be fun, but I thought you'd want to get into more adventurous stuff than that."

"I'm saving something for the second date," I replied, trying to cover my bewildered state of mind. "I wouldn't know where to look for that sort of thing anyway."

Michelle's mischievous smile was back. "Looks like I'll have to break you in. I hope you can handle it." One of her hands moved down to check on my cock finding it twitching and waking up again. "I see the idea intrigues you. How about we go home and start talking about the fun stuff instead of the usual topics that speed dating covers?"

"I think that's a great suggestion. Can I put something in your suggestion box?"

She gave me another squeeze. "I hope you're up for another round before we call it a night. Let's stop by my place so I can get some things to spend the night at yours, if you're up for the challenge."

I opened her door while I kissed her. "I can't wait."

She hung her clothes in the closet and placed a bag in the master bath while I settled back on my bed. She glanced at me with a smile as she placed her travel kit with lotions, shampoo, and makeup on the counter.

"Are you going to make me undress you again?" she asked, her mischievous smile back.

"I guess it depends on you. If you'd rather skip to the chase I'll get ready for you." I began undressing while she moved out of view. I shed the rest of my clothes and assumed a sexy pose on the bed while I heard her flush and the lights went out in the bathroom.

Michelle emerged wearing black stockings and a lacy teddy. Her tits filled out the sheer material and her toned legs made the stockings flex as walked towards me. My dick jumped at the sight of her, making her smile grow wider.

"So you like the idea of other guys wanting to see me like this?"

"Yes. I like how hot you are and will enjoy seeing you get their attention."

She crawled onto the bed, reaching forward with each arm like a cat stalking its prey. Her cleavage was on full display as her tits swung close to the bed. "I enjoy being the center of attention. But it has to turn you on, knowing what they would do with me if they had the chance. You can't hide it," she pointed out, my dick giving away everything I was thinking as it grew.

"You go home with me, that's what matters."

She reached me and began running a finger along my stiff cock. "I've enjoyed some wild singles parties recently. Would you like to hear about them?" she asked, getting a grip on my shaft as she moved her face close enough to feel her hot breath on the tip of my dick. My breathing became deeper and faster as she played with me. "I'll take that as a yes." She pushed me onto my back and crawled up, placing my face in her cleavage. I kissed and played as her stockings rubbed my legs. "You know what bukakke is?" I made a muffled confirmation from between her tits, making her giggle. "The last party I ended up on the coffee table, spread eagle while four guys came all over me. I helped them out, sucking their dicks and jacking them off. Does that turn you on I was with three guys?"

I reached down and unsnapped the crotch on her teddy. Her black thong was the last barrier between her and my straining cock. Her hand continued to play with me, stroking up and down gently, her thumb going over the tip when she reached the top. She started to pull off her thong when I stopped her. I ran my finger up her leg, then under the thong feeling her heat and wet excitement as I pulled it aside. She cooed her approval as she settled back, guiding me in. We both moaned as I slid into her pussy, her stockings turning me on.

"After the guys were done, one of the ladies straddled me and lay down on top of me. She said since most of the guys came on me I had to share it with her. We were sliding with all the cum between us, and the nuru massage turned everyone on." Michelle played with my balls as she worked my cock. I played with her hard nipples through the sheer teddy. "We started kissing, it was the first time I'd kissed a woman like that. Doug, it was so hot and exciting kissing her soft lips and tongue. Does that turn you on more?" She leaned down and we kissed, tongues dancing as I smelled her intoxicating perfume. She rested her forehead on mine as our hips continued to grind. "Our tits slid around each other, and I caressed her ass, pulling her open as another guy moved up behind her. He slid into her, and I felt his balls slapping my pussy as hers was pounded. God that was hot."

The feeling of that soaked thong rubbing along the side of my cock as she ground her hips down on me was driving me as hard as her dirty talk. Michelle pushed up into a sitting position, all her weight on her hips pushing me deep inside her wet cave. She groaned, her hips making little circles while her pussy gripped me. She worked me harder and cried out as she hit her climax, her head dropping forward as she caught her breath. I started to speak but she put a finger over my lips, silencing me as she continued her story.

"That guy pulled out of her, then slid into me. Doug, he fucked me hard while that lady was playing with the cum between us. She ran a finger through some and put it on my tongue, then we kissed more, sharing it. He pulled out of me after a minute, then came around and put his cock between us. We both sucked on it, licking my juices off it and kissing each other around his shaft. She reached behind and shoved her finger up his ass, making him cum on both our faces. Being on the bottom, most of it fell into my mouth, but we kissed and she took a big scoop on her tongue. Everyone was watching our passionate cum kiss, cheering as the strings between our cheeks and lips would stretch as we moved. A few couples fucked doggy style next to us to enjoy the view."

I couldn't hold out any longer. Michelle knew I was about to blow and jumped off, moving down and clamping her mouth around my cock. Her hand jacked me while she sucked, the heat and motion of her tongue teasing my top combined to make me cum hard into her mouth. She made approving noises as she swallowed, teasing my balls while I ran my hands through her hair.

She finally sat up, then moved up and nestled into my shoulder. Her free hand ran up and down me, sending shivers through me. I kissed her head and held her close while we both recovered.

"That's what I think a singles event should be like," she explained. "It's been hard to find someone who will be happy to do these things with me, and can handle it without being jealous. I know it turns you on, but will it be too much for you in reality?"

I had to admit that her revelation was far more intense than I'd expected. "I want to shout 'Fuck yeah!' but I might need a little time to work through it all."

She snickered and gave my dick a squeeze. "That's good enough for tonight. If we go to one of these parties, I will always come home with you. They're all about sex and feeling good, not finding a long term partner. I hope you'll be able to enjoy them too."

"Is it kind of random who fucks who?" I asked, playing with her nipple.

"Yes, although some of the regulars seem to enjoy hooking up once they're there. I've only been a few times, and the first time I didn't even get undressed."

"So you could be next to me fucking someone while I'm holding your hand and doing someone else?"

She nodded, kissing my chest. "If you decide to go, I'll stay with you while you get used to it. I can ride you while you see how it works so you're not feeling left out. Of course, sex with you is fantastic so I'm down with letting others be in the middle and us being one of the couples cheering the others on. I found it so hot I forgot my inhibitions and wound up going a lot farther with it than I ever thought I would." Michelle sighed, sounding drowsy. "My roommate introduced me to that group, so it's all her fault."

I smiled, stroking her hair. "Don't worry, everything's fine. Get some sleep and we can talk about it more tomorrow." My dick twitched again while I thought of her on that table.

muse11
muse11
5 Followers