Venus Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
Kat finds a place where she isn’t ashamed of being a futa.
5.3k words
4.61
13k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story in the world of my other series, Project Venus, and contains spoilers for it. It's in a world that was changed by a colony of futas being launched into space. Obviously contains futanari, with dicks, balls, and pussies. No hyper 16 inch schlongs, but has parts that are on the larger end of normal human dicks. View masturbation advised.

Thirty years ago, the world changed. A series of unannounced capsules were launched into space from a rail gun off of the west coast of the United States. Before panic over nuclear war could reach a fever pitch, it was disclosed that an organization by the name of Project Venus had sent humans into orbit, to rendezvous at a ship on the dark side of the moon, and these would be the first people sent to another solar system.

Shortly after the announcement, Earth received its first communication from on of these astronauts, an unpredictable display. It was a video centered on the subject floating in zero G. She was a beautiful multiracial woman, later identified as Jenny Jones. Jenny was fully naked, and even more shockingly, she had a large cock, which she was feverishly stroking, until a storm of cum erupted out of her. Jenny continued on stroking as the cum floated aimlessly around her like a snow globe, collecting into little balls. Just as the second load was starting, Jenny caught one the balls in her mouth, and then another. She stopped after her second load of spunk, and floated, spinning around, looking satisfied in her floating cum chamber. That's where the transmission ended.

It was the most watched pornographic video of all time. Mildly censored clips were shown on the news. It was the subject of small talk around the water cooler. This was the proverbial lube was what to come. Project Venus released a tsunami of world-changing technologies to the public, for free. Not the least of which was a serum that would turn a cisgendered woman into a futa, growing a functional dick and balls without getting rid of their vaginas. Other gender bending formulas were release as well, allowing easy and powerful gender affirming treatments, including allowing trans women to become futas if they wanted to keep their dicks while they grew vaginas and a pair of big naturals up top, or and a number of variations for every gender in between.

With multi-material 3D printers in every home, small computers magnitudes more powerful than existing ones that could act as a server as a simple background process, AI's that could clone and improve any proprietary software to make it open source for all, fusion energy multiplying Earth's energy budget by hundreds, medical nanobots, better versions of ever drug, all for free, and automated asteroid mines yielding market-crashing quantities of every rare metal that shared the proceeds equally among everyone on Earth, inconsistencies in the current system of economics and government were magnified, and it couldn't compete. What work needed to be done was divvied up for low hours, good conditions, and high wages. People had time to work on their passions, become more educated, on not just for the goal of employment. One dickgirl jacking off in space was the spark that launched all of Earth in to a Utopia. For those with explorer's hearts, not satisfied with Utopia, there were more missions to populate other worlds, and millions joined them over time.

As the secret and powerful organization dissolved its power, the namesake of Project Venus unveiled herself to the world. A goddess on Earth, or at least an alien that merged itself with human DNA to be born in a woman's body in the time when humans were nomadic collectives wandering Africa. Venus became a public figure, debuting her breathtaking form first in press conferences, then talk shows, then traveled the world offering guidance in the transition into paradise.

It wasn't paradise for everyone, though. For Kat, it was hell. A breaking down of hierarchy and an alien Goddess showing herself on Oprah made it hard to sell the idea of a patriarchal god that made the whole universe just for humans. Plenty of religions adapted, or became something else entirely. The Vatican largely disbanded, leaving groups who still studied the teachings of Jesus, but emphasizing the 'love thy neighbor' aspect of them. The Mormons of Utah dug it, isolating as much as they. American Evangelicals and Catholics were losing members and power, and sought shelter in Utah, combining aspects of all of their sects. Into last puritanical vestige, Kat was born, and worse yet, she was in the first generation born as a futanari. There's only one way to be born a futa, which is to have a parent that's one of the 20% of women who chose to become futas. Kat's parents rejected the obvious fact that Kat's mom cheated, and instead chose to see it as the work of the devil.

Kat felt like she was cursed her whole life. She was told her dick was a punishment, and that she was evil just for having it, and that she'd never find a husband so she'd be alone forever. She was told that if she prayed hard enough, God would help her by getting rid of the sinful organ, otherwise she was doomed to go to hell. In her teen years, Kat stopped believing in religion all together, but the trauma of constantly being told her dick would send her to hell stuck. Puberty is a powerful thing, and even more so for a futa. Futas are the horniest people of all and need to get off frequently to maintain normality. In most places, the stigma for this went away early in the changing world, but Kat didn't live in most places. Early in puberty she'd started sporting erections, and was met with profound shame and bullying, not just at school but at home and church. The first time her dick stood to attention in church, she was kept after to be shamed and yelled at and prayed over while she was forced to look at her hard dick in a mirror in front of her family and church leadership. When she looked up at the priest, old and red in the face, globs of spit launching from his mouth as he yelled, she couldn't help but notice the obvious erection in his own pants, over this underaged dickgirl.

Eventually, she started wearing a chastity cage, and later duct taping over it so she didn't have to even see her shame. It made it even worse that the damn thing just had to be big. Wasn't a big porn star dick, at least in terms of length, but it was thicker than her wrist. The last time she measured it, when she was 18 on a rare occasion where where took it out of its cage, it was just a hair under 7 inches. It looked so much bigger on her 5'1 frame with her tiny girlish hands. All she had was a ruler, so she didn't know how she'd measure the girth, but after a couple minutes of her hard dick being out she was crying anyway, so she just smacked her balls repeatedly and shoved the whole thing in ice water to get it to go down enough to go back into the cage and tape. Punishment was the only attention she ever gave her neglected member.

When she went to college, unfortunately a religious school in Utah, things started looking up for Kat. Despite her brain being a constant storm all through high school from her raging hormones, studying was her best distraction, so her only choice was to be an overachiever. Even better, she'd developed quite a body. She filled a DD bra quite nicely, and had a great ass to match, and her long orange curls seemed to give a little extra boost to her attention from boys. Nobody knew about her status as a futa, and she wasn't looking to correct anyone. She kept her taped secret under multiple layers of spandex underwear, and without that, she was actually even kind of popular. She couldn't have sex, obviously, but she had the guise of religion for that. Junior year, she got her first boyfriend, Josh. He was interesting enough, but more importantly he was interested. It was no big deal to her that she wasn't particularly excited by his looks. She'd heard somewhere everyone finds girls prettier, boys are for serving a role. She for sure wasn't a lesbian, that would be too many sin factors at once. She'd just have to enjoy that her boners seemed to calm down a little around him.

A few months into the relationship, something happened. Kat walked into Josh's dorm, and found him masturbating. Not only that, but his screen had a futa on it! Some slim black girl was sitting only the carpet of a hallway wearing only a tank top that had "Venus Academy" printed on it. Below the waist she was bare, slowly jacking her big dick while she pumped in and out of her pussy with a dildo. It was a busy hall, too, other futas were passing by, and then one of them stopped, offered her dick, and the girl masturbating started sucking it down, just like that. Kat was mesmerized. It was really kind of hot. Wait, no, she couldn't think of things like that, shame on him! She looked down at him, too enthralled to hear her enter, and saw him handling his own dick. She noticed he was smaller than the girls in the video, and smaller than Kat. That's when he looked up and saw her. All hell broke loose.

He started defending himself, scrambling to put his pants on, shouting that she didn't understand. For some reason, he clarified that he wasn't gay, that he had demons he was struggling with. She didn't understand that. They weren't men in the video, she's certainly not a man. After a lot of reassuring, and promising not to tell anyone, he calmed down enough for her to sit him down for a talk. This was it. Maybe this was finally her chance to share to horrible secret with someone who might not judge her, might even like her for who she is. She made him close her eyes and turn around.

Half way through turning his head back, Josh asked, "what is that?"

"No peaking," Kat hissed.

The sound of duct tape being ripped and a lock clinking was making him impatient. She couldn't bare to look down at it when it was uncovered, but eventually caught her short breaths enough to tell him it was okay to look. He turned around. A whirlwind of emotions passed through his face, and Kat assumed hers probably did too. First there was shock and confusion, then an aroused intrigue, but then he caught himself. He showed the look that was deeply ingrained through his upbringing, one Kat was all too familiar with. Disgust.

"You're a fucking freak," he sneered.

Kat sobbed uncontrollably. She dressed in a hurry, and ran out the door. The next day everyone knew, and her brief glimpse of being normal was burned to the ground. She dropped out that week. She couldn't stick around in the school where she was a freak. After that, she didn't know where to go. She wasn't ready to face her parents, and her church, so she lodged at a furnished apartment that was set up for people who were between homes.

Alone, and miserable, Kat gave wine a try. After finishing a bottle and starting another, thankful that the genes she was cursed with gave her a hardy constitution and near immunity to alcohol poison or hangovers, she loosened up a bit. Started feeling frisky. She'd masturbated a couple times in life, only with her clit of course, and it was nice. Usually though, her dick raging to break out of its metal cage made it uncomfortable. She figured now would be the perfect time for a little self love. She also decided it would be a great time to try porn. She got herself situated on the couch, sans pants, and lay her hand against her vulva. It radiated heat, and was already overflowing with thick fluid, but then again she was always pretty wet. She her clit throbbed, pressed tightly under its cage. She opened her phone to the only porn site she'd heard of, and nothing looked appetizing to her. She opened the search bar, and her thumb hovered, unsure what she wanted. Before she could stop herself, she typed "Venus Academy."

It was glorious. It was some kind of college, although none of the girls looked younger than their early 20's, and every last one was a futa. She browsed and watched videos of them masturbating, sucking each other, fucking each other, eating pussies, even eating asses! They did everything in the open and with pride. They loved being futas, and judging by the views, others loved them for it. Some of the videos had non futa girls and guys fucking and being fucked by them. Kat was dazed, drunkenly flicking her clit and even plunging her fingers into herself.

Surely, she thought, this place couldn't be real. Then she looked it up. It was, in fact, real. It was an ungraded, interest driven academy for the first generation of born futas. Not only that, but it taught the skills to make expeditions for extraterrestrial colonies. It was made in honor of the old Project Venus, the brave women who were out there bringing humanity to new horizons, on their way to a new planet, only a few years having past for them since leaving. When Kat learned about it as a kid, she'd look up at the sky, and wish project Venus could have waited for her. Out there people were traveling the cosmos, far away from Utah, and they were futas, just like her. There was no shame, only joy, and exploration, and a community that supported each other instead of putting each other through hell. Kat looked up the Jenny video as she thought of this. She'd seen small snippets, it was practically unavoidable, but had never really watched. There she was. Kat was in awe of her beauty. Free in space, embracing herself, and showing herself unabashed, for the whole world to see. Why, Kat wondered, did she have to be stuck in Utah?

"Wait holy shit," Kat said, accidentally out loud. "Oh my god I'm a fucking idiot." She wasn't stuck! What did she had keeping her here? Her family? Fuck her family! Fuck all of them! Right out there was a place where she could be herself! She looked up the academy's website and emailed the admissions office detailing her situation, and in only minutes got a response. They didn't ask for her transcripts, tell her she had to wait for the next semester, or anything. The courteous, yet oddly casual email told her she was simply accepted, and that their doors were open to her any time, even as soon as tomorrow. She had to blink her eyes clear. Tomorrow? Was it really as easy as a drunken email to get an express trip from hell to heaven?

She caught a high speed rail the next day, as she was already mostly packed and refused to spend on minute more than necessary in fucking Utah. The train took her northwest to Seattle where the school resided. The train was incredible, and the view was beautiful, and in only a few hours, she'd gotten to her station. She'd never seen anything like this city, even by modern standards it was like something from the future. The air was soft and cool, and the people were hip, and the buildings were inventive. It wasn't a long walk from the train station to the monorail stop, which she rode to Venton, a newer district that had sprung up downtown. It was sensory overload to this small town girl. She wanted to get out and explore and shop and try new things at every stop, but maintained a conviction of getting to Venus Academy before anything else.

The school put everything else to shame. It was big, and spread out, and- did she just see a girl with her dick out? She brushed it off. Odd, for sure, but she'd have to get used to the occasional daring pervert. She met with the admissions office, who were very kind and had no hoops for her to jump through. Then Maggie, a fellow student who offered services helping new girls find their way around. Maggie walked her through the halls, cheery and welcoming. Kat was told that because it was short notice, she'd have a roommate, but if she didn't like the situation she could be first on the list for a single. Kat assured Maggie she had no problem with it. Maggie left Kat with a big hug when they reached the hall, pointed her to room L42, and said her roommate would be Honey.

Kat pondered the name Honey. It was unconventional, but maybe it was a nickname. She hoped they'd be friends. She found the door half opened, and knocked. When she didn't hear a response, she pushed, met by the sight of her roommate, fully naked. Honey was splayed out on her bed, looking up at several screens that hung over her from arms on the wall, slowly jerking her big, beautiful girlcock with one hand while the other held a magic wand vibrator under her ballsack.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," Kat groveled while she covered her eyes. Her cage tightened as she couldn't get the image of the sexy blonde futa out of her head.

"Oh don't you worry 'bout a thing sweet pea," Kat heard Honey say with a Louisiana drawl. "Sorry 'bout the compromisin' position. Didn't hear ya come on." Kat heard a pause. "Uhh, you know you can open your eyes, right? I ain't gonna bite."

Kat reluctantly looked. It was the same sight. Honey never even paused, but was now making direct eye contact. "You can have some privacy, I'll just go out there."

"Oh I wouldn't hear of it, come on in sug'."

Kat was beyond confused, and in a horny daze. She slowly willed her feet into the room, closing the door behind her. She couldn't believe wha she was seeing, or the absurd situation. The busty blonde's golden brown eyes looked up at her while she pleasured herself. Kat tried to avert her eyes that were magnetized toward her. The big tits, smooth skin, flat tummy, and Kat hated thinking it, but great dick, just glistening with precum. It was longer than Kat remembered being, but not as girthy.

"Um... I'm Kat..."

"Oh that's just adorable! I'm Honey, lovely to meet you! Gimme a sec I'm close to one more edge," Honey trailed off as she straightened up a little and sped up her strokes, then abruptly stopped and threw her arms around Kat and pulled her down for a big hug. Kat's her was forcibly turned to the right, straight at Honey's dick, which then spilled out cum uncontrollably.

"Aww shucks what a waste," Honey whined as she released Kat. "I was edging for three hours and blew it on a ruined orgasm. Oh well, more where that came from, so no use cryin' over spilled milk." Honey then scooped up a big helping of cum and licked it off her fingers. She made a satisfied 'yum' sound, then straightened her eyebrows like she caught herself, and extended her hand toward Kat. "Oh where are my manners, you want some? Mine's really to die for. They don't call me 'Honey' for nothin' sug'."

What did Kat get herself into? "Um, that's okay. You just... do that openly?"

Honey looked like she couldn't even comprehend the question. "Well... yeah. I'm a futa, sug', what ya mean? We're a lusty bunch, we gotta let that stuff out, nobody cares."

"Oh. Well it's... different... where I'm from."

"Well you don't have to worry your pretty head 'bout that here, sug', I'm sure you're just bursting out the seams from the trip over. Or did you rub a few out on the train?"

Kat blushed at the thought. "No. I don't... do that."

"You don't crank down on the train? Oh you've gotta, I don't know how I'd make the whole trip."

"No, I don't do... that... at all. I've um... you know... with my um, lady parts, but never my... you know."

Honey's jaw was on her chest. "Whadya mean?!"

Kat blushed even harder. She felt ashamed, in a new way. "Well, I'm from Utah, and in my-"

"Oh, say no more, I see, I see," Honey assured, sitting up now. "Well what about the boners? I don't know how that's possible, I think I'd literally die."

"I just... I don't know, I stay distracted. I keep it... um..."

Honey was hanging onto every word. "You keep it what?"

"Locked away..."

Honey's head shook in confusion. "Like, chastity? Well when's the last time you came?"

Kat didn't know why she kept responding. She just wanted to curl into a ball and die. "Um... never?"

Honey was speechless a moment, before finally yelling out, "Luz! Luz get in here!"

Moments later, the door opened, and a pretty Latina girl with glassed rushed in, half panicked. She had a tank top and loose short shorts with her package just hanging out of on the the legs.

12