Venus Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luz this is my roommate Kat," Honey started.

Luz sighed, putting her hand on her chest, panting out, "oh god, you gave me a heart attack for that?"

"No listen, Kat here has NEVER cum! She keeps her dick locked up in chastity 'cause she's from some cult town in Utah!"

Luz gave a look like she'd seen a puppy trapped in barbed wire. "Oh my god! Are you okay?"

Kat hated being in a position of having to defend her upbringing, but the words came out. "It's not a cult, they just don't really approve of futas."

"Don't approve? How'd that stop you from masturbating? You could cut off my hands and bury me from the neck down and I'd still be cumming my heart out," Luz said, like it was an obvious universal truth that futas just had to masturbate as much as the sun had to rise in the east and set in the west.

"They just kind of... discouraged it. Like yelling at me, or praying it away, or both while the priest made me look at it in the mirror." It was clear as Kat was saying this that it was the furthest thing from normal, especially since the two girls seemed to be on the verge of tears. "Holy shit it's a cult."

"What religion is it, sug'?"

"Mormon Catholic," as the words left her mouth Kat knew that sounded wrong. Her world crashed in on her. It's a cult. She knew nothing. Was her education worth anything? Was she even qualified to be here? As she considered this all she was encased on both sides by a group hug. Kat cried in their arms as they laid her down in her new bed, still holding her and giving her reassurances and praise.

They eventually cheered her up enough to stop the tears, and before she knew it an hour had gone by. She was wrapped up in her first real open girl talk. They got her laughing, deep belly laughs, cackling even, and she made them laugh in turn. They really liked her, she was really accepted. It was so easy, she was just herself. Was this what she was missing out on? Even in college, the only girl talk was puritanical and judge gossip, and she had several layers of walls up. Before that, people knew who she was, and barely talked to her except to bully her. It was survival to them, anyone seen being nice to the freak was a pervert.

One hour turned into two, and Kat's eyes drifted to Honey idly playing with her dick. She completely forgot Honey had been naked that whole time in her bed with her. Even Luz's hanging dick was hardening naturally.

Kat made a gutsy move. She looked to Honey's dick, and asked, "would it be weird if I said you have a cute dick?"

"Pfft it'd be weird if you didn't, sug'. Thank you, it is a cute dick, and I must say you are just adorable. Your emerald green eyes just pop. Tell you what, wanna touch it?"

Kat was unsure, but felt bold. After some consideration, she responded, "could I?"

"Go right on ahead, she's friendly."

Kat moved her hand tentatively towards the pulsing, cute girldick. Finally she reached it, and felt it with two fingers. The skin was really smooth and warm, and it twitched in response to her touch. "I think... I think I should take the cage off."

The girls were applauding at this. Luz shouted, "woo! You've got nothing to lose but your chains. Except the fun kind."

Kat breathed deliberately to stop from hyperventilating as she rose. She grabbed the key from her purse, and slowly lowered her long skirt. Then after taking a long breather, she dropped all three layers of underwear. The girls were sitting up patiently and encouraging her. "Promise not to judge if it's weird looking?"

Luz scoffed, "are you kidding? It'll be as gorgeous as you. Just go at your own pace, we're here for you."

Kat blushed, took a deep breath, and unlocked it. She removed the cage, and pulled the locking ring painfully past her big swollen balls. Her cock sprung to action immediately. It stood straight out, almost bursting. The skin was soft and pink and had the deeply ingrained pattern of the cage stuck on it. It looked bigger than the last time she saw it. Honey and Luz gasped.

"My heavens sweetie its huge," Honey gushed. "And stunning! Sug' it's the prettiest dick I've ever seen! And huge!"

Kat was flustered. "No... yours is bigger than mine."

"No it really isn't," Honey said surely.

"Yours is way bigger," Luz agreed.

"I don't know about WAY bigger, it's bigger though. Let's see."

Honey stood and grabbed a tape measure from a nearby drawer, and was on Kat without warning, holding the tape measure along her length, it was the first time anyone had ever touched her there, and she was too tongue tied to tell her to stop.

"Yeah, I'm 8 inches long, and you're 10! Huge!"

"... but... I measured when I was 18... it was 7."

"We'll now you're, what, 21?" Kat nodded to this. "Yeah futas aren't like men, our puberty lasts real long. One'a the reasons we gotta masturbate so much. Now my circumference is 5 an' a half inches, and yours is... wow! 8 inches! This thing's a killer! It's like a fist!"

Kat looked down at her lifelong shame. Big and encased in her foreskin, the shape reminded her of a tube of cookie dough. Even if it wasn't some kind of world record breaker, it was comically large on her tiny frame, around the size of her forearm. She was perplexed how she ever fit it inside of its tiny cage, or how it got to grow this big locked up. It transformed from a point of shame to a point of both pride and anger. How dare they take this from her? Fuck those small-dicked losers back home.

"Could you show me," she started," how to use it? How to masturbate? Everything?"

"You've come to the right place, sug'"

"Say less," Luz agreed.

Kat got on the bed and they started showing her the ropes. Luz wrapped as much as her hand around Kat's dick as she could and pulled down. The foreskin pulled very tight, threatening not to budge, but then it did with a slight sting.

"Oh I'm sorry did that hurt?"

"Don't worry about it," Kat dismissed. "All it's ever had was pain. I hit my balls to make it stop being hard."

"Ya hear that sug'? I think she's got a kinky streak in her."

"Oh yeah we should introduce her to Kenzie, she'll love her," Luz gloated.

Honey came up on the left of cat with a bottle of lube, and poured out small dab onto Kat's bulbous head. It was pre warmed somehow, and felt nice. She then put her hand over Kat's hand and used it to grip the shaft not far under the head. "I hardly see how you'll pull this off with your little hands, cher, but we'll coax the poison outta ya." She slowly guided her hand to drag her excess skin up and down so her foreskin alternated between half covering the head and being pulled all the way back. Kat felt electricity shoot through her body. It was like tickling, but she wasn't laughing and never wanted to stop. Honey then pressed her breasts against Kat's back to get her other arm around the add Kat's left hand in on the action. "Just too big for one hand, huh? Good problem to have if ya ask me."

Before long Honey let go to let Kat do it on her own, like teaching someone to ride a bike. Kat was picking up the pace. It felt amazing. Her eyes tightened up. Something was building within her and her every instinct told her to chase it. Before she reached it, a wet, unbelievably amazing feeling tickle ran around her cock head and her body seized up. She looked down and saw honey was licking at the head of her dick. This was a bigger step than she was prepared for. She thought of telling her to stop, but just couldn't bring herself to. Honey then went lower, sucking and kissing and licking Kat's big, backed up balls. She's never known a time without blue balls, and the constant ache that had become the background noise of her life started being massaged away.

Kat kept stroking her oversized girlcock with both hands. It felt better and better as she went on. She felt a thumb press and circle her clit while two fingers entered her neglected pussy and curled up to her G spot. That did it. The first blast of cum in her life shot straight into Honey's hair, so thick it was nearly a solid. Honey took her mouth off of Kat's balls and sucked on her head before the next blast. Her twisting, massaging tongue sent shivers through cat as she sucked the next two waves out, and only intensified it as she took more of the titanic cock in to dump cum straight into her throat. After the long, life changing orgasm seized, she let go, and rose to kiss Kat. A considerable load was still in her mouth, and she let it out into Kat's. The sweet, creamy flavor of futa cum shocked Kat.

Her whole life such an incredible source of day was hiding under her skirt and it took her till now to use it. For the first time she had clarity, not bogged down by repressed, aching horniness. She realized how right Honey was that futas simply needed to cum. It was like she'd gone her whole life with a migraine and stuffed sinuses and finally discovered she could blow her nose. Well no more. She was ready to be a new Kat, to let loose and actually experience life. This was her time.

12