Venus Academy Ch. 03

Story Info
Kat the Futa meets a dominatrix with cybernetic tentacles.
3.9k words
4.85
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains futanari, cybernetic tentacles, BDSM, and CBT.

Today was Kat's first day of actual classes. She was split between being eager to learn outside of the ignorant bubble she grew up in, and wanting to just stay in her room and keep on with all the sexy new things she'd gotten in the habit of. Honey assured her that going to class isn't going to get in the way, and that if she gets too horny she can either excuse herself for a break or get down to business right there in her seat. There were very few taboos here.

Kat wore one of her cute new outfits that let her dick hang loose, and was pleased to see that was standard attire, even for some of the teachers. Her first class was English. The teacher was Professor Lang, a beautiful black woman who filled her sweater nicely and had a small, but very pretty dick that was left open. Kat wished she could get it in her mouth and swirl her tongue around it. Damn. First class and she was already horny. She grabbed her Gooble from her purse and crawled it into her pussy. With that inside, she pulled one of her tits out and harshly squeezed her nipple while she jacked off quietly.

Ms Lang paused briefly mid sentence and blushed before continuing. It was a discussion on the interconnected works of the late, great, Stephen King. Kat zoned out a little but after she came she regained her focus. She never bothered removing the Gooble or putting her boob back in, and instead idly circled her nipple while she took notes.

Next was biology. A lot of information that Venus passed down to humanity colored the teachings. The teacher was Ms Hauksdóttir, a celebrated scientist from Iceland, who took a break halfway though class to masturbate at her desk. Kat, and pretty much everyone else, took the opportunity to do the same. She looked to the girl next to her, wearing only a black harness of straps, with four large black tentacles attached to her back and straight black hair. The ends of the tentacles could flex to make a dick head, thicker even than Kat's, or split in three to made a claw, and all along them they'd flex to make suction cups like an octopus. They were wrapped all around her body tightly like a python with the suction cups clinging to her. One was thrusting vigorously into her pussy, another opened up its claw to reveal a hole that was graciously devouring her large cock, another was wrapped tightly around her neck, turning her face beet red, and the last was using its claw to knead and crush her balls.

"Oh my god," Kat gushed. "I love those tentacles. Where'd you get them? I've got this starfish thing and it's amazing."

The girl loosed the grip around her neck just enough to speak. "Yeah those are cool as a starter. I had to get these custom. Full cybernetic attachment. It makes the definition of the sensor modules so crisp." Her voice was intoxicating. It was smooth and commanding. She sounded like a voice actor, playing a sexy villainous woman in an anime.

"Would you be offended if I got some? I'll get a different style and color, obvs."

"Nah, I'm not offended as long as you're cool. I'll send you the link." She got out her phone and sent cat a contact request. "I'm Kenzie."

There was a spark of recognition. "Kat. I think my friends mentioned I'd like you."

"I'm guessing that means you're on the kinky side?"

"I guess. I was actually a virgin, like, last week. Religious upbringing. Now I'm trying a lot of new stuff."

"Hardcore," Kenzie choked out as the tentacle tightened up.

Kat couldn't think of what to say to say, so she just narrowed her eyes at Kenzie while she crushed her balls between her chair and knuckles, and came into her other hand, then licked it off. The makings of a beautiful friendship.

Kenzie was apparently impressed or intrigued enough to follow up. After class she asked Kat if she wanted to see her room. Kat accepted. The schedules here were pretty loose, so it wasn't exactly skipping class. Students learned at their own pace, and sometimes that pace meant taking a half day to hook up with a kinky, slightly scary woman you just met. They got to Kenzie's room just as making out had turned into Kat nibbling on the pierced nipples of Kenzie's enormous, milky white breasts. Kenzie opened the door, revealing a room that aesthetically meshed black, hardcore dungeon decor with cozy, fuzzy comfort. Kat was confused, but liked it quite a bit.

"First, we must go over the rules and expectations," Kenzie instructed, sounding like a surly and dominant succubus. Kat nodded eagerly. "We need to discuss what you and I want. I will be your dom, and for this first foray, we'll be mostly focusing on you. So, let's go over kinks you're interested in, hard limits you definitely do not want to try, and softer taboos that might be exciting to be pushed into to see if you're comfortable with. Also, we'll need to see up a safe word."

Kat was unsure, but knew she wanted to impress this sexy, spooky lady. "I just want you to do whatever you want to me, no limits or safe words."

Kenzie rolled her eyes and pointed to the door. "Get out, then. I have no interest if you without informed informed consent and safeguards. That's how people get hurt, or worse."

"Wait no, I'm sorry," Kat pleaded.

"Get out, this is serious business. It can be a very good experience, or a very bad experience. A good experience doesn't involve one party doing things to another party with ignorantly surrendered power. A good experience requires all parties involved cooperating enthusiastically. Any power surrendered is to be done so in a controlled way, for the sake of mutual enjoyment."

"I didn't know. I'm new and just trying to experience new things. You're totally right, I'll take it seriously. Help me understand what our options are."

Kenzie accepted Kat's plea, and on a whiteboard established desires and boundaries. They agreed that since Kat was new and wasn't sure what she liked, the safe phrases would be yellow card, to back up and reassess, and red card, to fully withdraw consent and put a stop to things. They parted to prepare. Kat got herself fed, and clean, and comfortable, and clear headed.

When the time came to regroup, Kat was giddy, practically bouncing down the hall to Kenzie's room. She was wearing her most conservative church clothes. They'd agreed on a role play that would be in motion already when they met. She knocked on the door, bowing her head and trying to stop herself from laughing with excitement.

Kenzie opened the door, wearing a full nun's habit with something bulky poorly concealed under her hood. She wore contacts that turned her light brown irises pitch black. Kat spoke in a troubled, groveling tone, "Sister Kenzie, I know it's late but I'm having trouble, and I think you're the only one I can turn too."

"Come in, child, what seems to be the matter?"

Kat entered the candlelit room, and took a seat, as Kenzie remained standing. Kenzie was already much taller than Kat, 5'9" or 5'10", and she was wearing heels that made her tower over her. "Well, Sister, it's kind of hard to talk about. I've been having all of these... urges."

"Hmmm..." Kenzie moaned, her rich so rich Kat could almost taste it. "What kind of urges do you speak of?"

"Urges to sin, sister. To masturbate, and fornicate. My sinful, filthy body burns for release. I can't control myself. It's as if my hands are possessed by the devil, they're can't stop pleasuring my pussy, or my... cock." Kat looked drawn, drawing attention to her growing erection.

"This is very serious, dear. Only punishment can wash away a sin this great. Remove your clothes."

"But sister, I--"

"Remove them!"

Kat obeyed her order, disrobing completely. Her shameless boner jumped rhythmically in the awkward silence. The light playfully flickered off of a Kenzie feigning disgust. She walked slowly and purposefully to a display case of BDSM toys, and then returned wielding a leather riding crop. She pressed it teasingly against Kat's lovely girlcock. "This filthy thing is the source of your sin. Your flogging will start there."

Kenzie fiercely whipped against her sub's cock, watching carefully for her reaction. Kat whimpered in pain, but her eyes approved. She repeated, harder, then again, even harder. Red marks colored it. Then she laid on a rapid barrage of whips from all angles, smiling sadistically as Kat endured the red-hot flashes of pain and the warm endorphins that followed. Kat saw her cue for the next phase. Kenzie was popping a tent in her habit.

"Sister Kenzie, what is that? You shame God with that, that's unbecoming of a nun."

Kenzie let out a sin sister laugh. "Then it's a good thing God's not here," she mocked, as she dropped her hood, revealing shiny black ram's horns, and then her tentacles lifted her habit off of her, leaving an even sexier and more elaborate black-strapped body harness than she wore before, this one having a pentagram over her ample tits. Her tentacles flared and posed. "-- And it's a good thing I'm not a nun!"

Kat pretended to start a scream, but a tentacle went to her mouth, shushing her. "Nun-uh-uh. Nobody can help you here. We are in my realm. You came here for help with your sinful urges, and that's exactly what you'll get."

Two tentacles restrained Kat's wrists as she put up no struggle. She was done with her character, was simply stunned in awe of what Kenzie was performing for her. Her arms were put behind her back, while one tentacle went over a metal bar, in the grid of them Kenzies room had below the ceiling, and used that leverage to drop down and coil around Kat's body and lift her into the air. The other three formed a tripod to lift Kenzie up, Kissably close to Kat. Fuck. Kat found this extremely hot. This was awakening a lot of things in her.

"You belong to me," Kenzie sneered. She reached grabbed Kat's dick in a death grip. "This is mine!" Then her balls, cat whining and she first delicately manipulated them to slide around in their sack, and clawed down on them. "These are mine!" Then two fingers wormed to the threshold of thickly wet pussy, and hooked in aggressively. "This is mine!" She got a firm grab of her squishy ass, digging a finger into the thick elastic entrance. "This is mine!" Finally, she cupped Kat's big, perky boobs, sucking a nipple into her lips, then biting down. "And these are mine! Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," Kat whimpered, melting with joy.

"Who owns you?"

"You do, mistress!"

"Good girl," Kenzie purred.

Kat's brain practically had an orgasm at those words. "Thank you mistress."

Kenzie deeply French kissed Kat, sucking her tongue out of her mouth, and then biting her lower lip. Kenzie lowered both of them to the floor, then her tentacles all went to binding and manipulating Kat's body. She bent Kat over her lap, and began spanking her gorgeous ass. The first slap left a perfect mark in the shape of her hand. Kat yelped in real pain. The grip was loosened on her and Kenzie dropped the façade, speaking softly and normally without the character.

"Hey, quick check in, are you alright?"

Kat caught her breath. "Yeah, it's really good."

"Okay, great. Is any of the pain too much? Any of the scene uncomfortable?"

Kat had to chuckle. This scary woman really was just a soft sweetheart underneath it all. "It's perfect, I'm having a lot of fun and you're really hot like that. Thanks for checking."

"Oh that makes me happy to hear. You're doing so good, too. That gag is coming up soon, just remember our signals if you need it off. Alright, going back in." Kenzie closed her eyes, and her soft features hardened back up and the restraints tightened.

A second slap in the same spot, increasing the pain. Then the other cheek. She got into a rhythm and just kept going, as Kat screamed at the wonderfully painful treatment. After Kenzie was satisfied that Kat's jiggly cheeks were punished enough, she gently rubbed them, and gave them each a kiss, the second one ending in a surprising bite.

The black tendrils then pulled Kat after her demon dom's lap, and onto the bed, where she lay spread eagle. Kenzie then when to her display shelf, and returned with several confusing and scary toys. One was something Kat recognized, as she'd synced to it earlier and gave it a few flicks to try the sensation. It simulated very sensitive testicles, with balls in a fleshy sack, the skin of which was like a very sensitive penis head or clit, except very itchy. Any pressure on the skin scratched the itches and felt beyond an orgasm in how satisfying it felt, but that pressure caused a dull ache in the sensitive balls. The balls also weren't attached to chords like real ones, so they could fully revolve and slip around each other. The sack was fused to a kind of silicone chain link, which Kenzie had attached to the ball of a ball gag. Kat nodded and held her mouth open for her mistress' gag, which then filled her mouth and was secured around her head.

In getting the thing in her mouth, it slipped by her front teeth, scratching the skin in a way that made her cock leak, but even that small tremble was incredibly harsh on the testicles. The two squishy balls filled the space between her back teeth, and she was forced to slightly clap down on them. This scratch the itches and stimulated the sensitivity even better, but with gut-wrenching pressure on the balls. The pressure repositioned the free-moving balls to be vertical, getting relief on the wet warmth of her tongue. She moved her soft tongue sweetly around the balls, soothing them and making her sink into pleasure. The itch, however, came back far stronger, and nothing her tongue did would satiate it. She was being driven insane by it, and gave in, and chewed a few times on the sensitive toy to scratch it. Her insides churned in orgasmic pleasure, while a pained moaned emitted from her throat, only exacerbating both the pleasure and pain with the light vibration. Any second she spent not chewing increased the itch and sensitivity, until she resigned to treating the balls like bubble gum, continuously chewing and increasing the powerful, bitter sweet sensation. Her mind hummed as her masochistic side made her a glutton for punishment.

As this was going on, Kenzie had let loose a slithering tendril linked to her own mind onto Kat. The long wormy thing corkscrewed itself around Kat's substantial cock, then dove in when it reached her urethra. Kat felt the bizarre yet oddly wonderful sensation of her dickhole being invaded until it slithered down to actually com in contact with her prostate from the inside. Once it reached its target, the remainder outside tightened more powerfully than a boa constrictor all around Kat's dick, and worse yet her balls, turning both vital organs beet red. The end wiggled and squirmed playing incredibly with her prostate. It flexed to stretch and completely seal her dickhole so no cum could leak through, and it was definitely trying. Then two fleshy balls were set upon her nipples. Tiny lips sucked her nipples wonderfully, while blunt, almost gummy teeth clamped on them. That one stayed right on the nice side of painful, stinging mildly but more so like a luxuriant massage. Next came a set large anal beads that vibrated wonderfully and wiggled inside of her to rub against that side of her prostate.

Pressure build inside of her as her body really needed to cum. It could have done one of two things: get directed into her bladder, which is uncomfortable and before the age of nanobots could cause infection, or trigger another function in the urethra invading snake. A hole opened up, eating the cum directed to it, and keeping it inside, forcing it to expand inside Kat's urethra. It was a sinister tease for Kat, as she didn't get the same satisfaction of really cumming, and endured a stink as the inside of her dick stretched. The filling pocket of cum was directed up and down, in a sense fucking her dick from the inside.

The last toy was one from nature. Kenzie pulled Kat close using her tentacles, and lined her big throbbing dick up to Kat's desperate cunt. She plunged in, and immediately was fucking her like a machine. The tentacles moved in sync with her thrusts to add to the power and speed. Kat's eyes expressed how much she loved it and how much she wanted even more. She was rocked internally as every bit of her vagina stretched and enjoyed the wonderful pressure and friction. The large beads in her ass pushed her inner walls tighter, and made each thrust press harder on her prostate and G spot on either side, while the section of prostate that split off and fused around the other side of her G spot was being tickled by the thin tendril. I was getting to be too much, and a world shattering orgasm was only seconds away. As her body tensed in preparation her teeth clenched down completely on the sensitive balls, and right at that moment a swift slap struck against her cheek, while Kenzie simultaneously spasmed and let out all of her cum into Kat's pussy. She melted. It was her first squirt, spraying clear liquid onto Kenzie while her thighs shook and her whole body rocked in separate directions. With this orgasm, the tendril in her cock had filled up completely with cum, and with nowhere for more to go, the pressure shot it right out of her, cum erupting from both her cock and the wormy toy.

Kenzie rested nicely on top of Kat. Her tentacles relaxed, and rather than being restraints, became a deep pressure cuddle, coiling in and warmly nuzzling all over her. Kenzie turned off all of the toys remotely, then removed, the gag, and one by one everything else. The two cuddled up together in the afterglow.

"Good girl," Kenzie said, her last line as her character faded. "You did really good, I'm really impressed."

"That was incredible," Kat confirmed.

The two talked over everything that happened as Kenzie soothed all of the parts she'd caused pain. The two cuddled while they ate sweet pastries and drank the best Boba tea Kat had ever tasted. Kenzie praised Kat in every way, and she was so earnest and warm, Kat absorbed the praise in a way she'd never experienced. All of the stress Kat had just put her through for the sake of fun was smoothly eased from her system.

Kat thought about Kenzie a lot in the next few weeks, as well as spent a lot of time with her, both in and out of class. Now, she had something she'd been excitedly waiting for and wanted to show Kenzie as soon as she returned from an overnight stay in a hospital. She texted Kenzie to meet her, and in no more than a minute an excited knock came at her door.

"Oh my god," Kenzie squealed upon seeing Kat. "I love it!"

Kat closed her eyes and blushed at hearing the approval. She proudly gestured to her body's new cybernetic addition: six tentacles, the same reddish orange of her hair, all shaking with excitement. "I have to take it easy for a few days while I recover, so nothing too strenuous, but..." she trailed off as her tentacles slithered playfully to Kenzie's, and they all wrapped nicely around each other as the two held each other. There was sliding scales of varying types sensitivity for the tentacles, controlled by her mind. They were set to optimize cuddling, and her heart fluttered as she felt it. As their cheeks touched, their ears brushed against each other.

"I see we both got the other thing, too," Kenzie said proudly as she brushed her hair to the side, showing pointed elf ears. Kat did the same. In their time together they'd met some students who were part of a subculture called Elfcore, and done research about it online. Elves were people with longevity who embraced their long lives by declaring themselves as a new species. The elf ears were the most obvious way to identify each other, but there were a number of other internal cybernetics that heightened and enchanted their senses, reflexes, and athletic abilities. Inside and out, these two became cybernetic elves together. Maybe this was moving fast, but they didn't care.

12