Venus Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd become girlfriends, too. For the time being, Kat was still roommates with Honey, but they slept in each other's rooms most nights, even bringing Honey in to all sleep in one bed together, among other things. It was an open relationship, so the horny futas were welcome to fuck others, often together or even in front of each other for cuckold play. Kat was learning from her kinky new girlfriend, to be a better dom and sub. Sometimes they got others in on it, both dominating another girl, getting dominated by a dominatrix together, one teaming up with a guest to dominate the other, and any other combination they craved. They'd also had cute dates, dinners and movies and street fairs in the city, or staying in to eat and cuddle. Today felt like a day for the latter. They both needed to recover, and a nice night, each basking in the warmth and comfort. It had already started as the sensitive skin of their tentacles wrapped the two up in a snuggling cocoon. These two sexy elf futas could bring great pain to each other, when desired, but also great joy and comfort.

They spent the day fully naked, coiled up to one another in bed. They resisted their baser urges for as long as their could, not wanting to cause too much strain. With such horny futas, resisting was a fool's task, unfortunately. Kenzie was on top of Kat, and they each pressed their lips tight and rolled their eyes pretending they didn't know what the other wanted while Kenzie's hard cock strained again's Kat's belly, and Kat's pressed pointedly between Kenzie's legs. They shared a look of mutual understanding while Kat's hips slowly motioned until her cock found the wet hole. They kissed tenderly, as they gently rocked against each other. One of Kat's tentacles wormed it's way to her girlfriend's ass. It formed a cockhead, and shifted its mass backwards to thin out a dick-sized appendage. Meanwhile two of Kenzie's tentacles did the same, searching for Kat's holes. They softly and sweetly penetrated their partners' holes, never gaining speed. They made love, long and slow until day turned to night and night turned to sleeping, still inside each other.

Just as they drifted, Kat's guard was just down enough for the words she'd been holding onto to slip out of their own. "I think I love you," she confessed drowsily.

Kenzie's eyes were closed, but a smile tickled its way onto her face. "I love you too, Kat."

Just like that, she was in love, and loved in kind. She drifted to blissful sleep, perhaps dreaming of the erotic adventures she still had in store.

12