Venus Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobbi and Andrea help Ava train her other hole.
8.2k words
4.87
13k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
311 Followers

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! My apologies for the delay, but here is the long-awaited chapter two of Venus. This chapter, and I imagine all future chapters, are going to be shorter than chapter 1 by a significant degree. (I say short, but this is still almost 8k words) However, bringing down the length of each chapter may relieve a bit of weight from my shoulders to try and consistently release a 20 thousand word update to the story. Instead, I am going to just try to take it bit by bit, instead of chunk by chunk.

As for an explanation for my delay, life has been very... exhausting recently. I have very little free time, and lately I have had no motivation to write. When I do get motivation, it is often to write something else, so chapter 2 of Venus had kind of taken a seat on the back burner for a long while. However, I finally found the motivation to continue Ava's story a bit further, and have written down a few ideas for future installments.

As for this chapter, it mainly focuses as a slow, soft, warm chapter with gentle and intimate erotic scenes. It reveals a little bit more about how the house works, and we get to see a lot more of both Andrea and Bobbi. Enjoy!

Erotic Content

Casual Nudity

Sensual Massage

Vaginal Sex

Creampie

Anal Training

Loss of Anal Virginity

Fingering

Ava held the papers in her hands, her eyes widening with every row that extended down the pages.

"Wow. That's... a lot."

Bobbi sat beside Ava, looking over while stuffing a forkful of scrambled eggs into her mouth. She was wearing a black shirt with some metal-band's logo on it and nothing else, allowing her semi-erect cock to hang free under the table. Still, it was more clothing than Ava had on, who was wearing only a pair of socks.

"Yeah. As part of our methods to keep everyone here satisfied and entertained, a masterlist of sorts helps to get everyone on the same page."

"How do you even kn-kn-know about all of these? The main ones I-I understand, but half of what's on here I haven't even... haven't even heard of b-before. Like seriously- what the hell is formicoph-ph-philia?"

Ava pointed out the row and tilted the paper, allowing the other girl to see better. As Bobbi leaned in closer to look, Ava couldn't help but let her gaze be drawn to a small globule of creamy residue clinging to Bobbi's chin. It dangled precariously, threatening to detach and drip onto the table as Bobbi spoke.

"If I remember correctly, that mainly involves insects and small creatures like bees, ants, or snails. Letting them crawl over your genitals or something like that."

Ava's face puckered like she had bitten into a lemon. "Definitely n-n-not. That is disgusting."

Bobbi laughed, the drop of cum on her chin jiggling like a punching bag.

"Agreed, but we have to fill out this form each semester. It covers pretty much every conceivable sexual act, kink, or fetish, being ordered from most common to least common. You are towards the end, so I would imagine that everything past that is going to be just as, if not more disturbing."

"Wonderful." Ava muttered, marking a clear X in the row next to formicophilia, within the column labelled Absolutely Not!. When Bobbi had woken Ava up with the request to fuck, ate her out, and then asked if she could fill out a list of her kinks, Ava foolishly thought it would be fun and sexy.

At the start, it was just that. Going through the list with the pen and marking off her interests felt like an extremely lewd 'getting to know you' assignment. Vaginal Sex? Yes Please! Oral Sex? Yes Please! Creampies? Yes Please!

Bondage? Want to Try.

Anal Sex? Want to Try.

The first page was full of wonderful options, all of which Ava had either heard of, gleefully partaken in, or fantasised about. The second page contained a more exotic assortment.

Exhibitionsm? Want to Try.

Feet? Not Interested.

Rough Sex? Want to Try.

By the time that Ava had even looked over a quarter of the third page, the heat rising from between her legs had completely diminished. Just the thought of doing some of the actions on the list made her want to vomit. Thankfully, Bobbi must have seen the look on her face, because she rested her hand on Ava's and smiled.

"Don't worry, nobody is interested in that stuff. Those are only there because the administrators insist on completion. All of the girls here tend to be pretty straightforward. Out of the semesters that I have been here, the kinkiest thing I've ever seen was a Doll who had claustrophilia. Got really turned on from tight spaces."

"You're kidding."

"Nope." Bobbi grinned and ate another bite of eggs. "There were a few points where she asked us to lock her in one of the closets for half an hour before she serviced us. It was a bit inefficient, but she certainly made up for it when we let her out."

Ava giggled and brought a finger up to wipe the cum threatening to drip from Bobbi's chin.

"That's an i-in-i-interesting kind of foreplay." Ava licked the drop clinging to her finger. "Rude to m-make you... make you w-wait though."

Bobbi idly rubbed one hand along Ava's bare back, the touch sending tingles of electricity through Ava's nerves.

"Truthfully, we didn't mind. When we would open that door and let her out, she was so worked up that she would beg us to fuck her as hard as we could. The only other girl that could take us at that pace was Jessa, the pornstar girl I told you about."

"I m-might try throwing my hat into that r-ring."

Bobbi laughed. "You say that now, but the other half of the girls should be arriving today and tomorrow. I can tell you right now that you are NOT ready for that kind of sex yet."

"You fucked me pretty hard th-th-thi-th... th-this morning." Ava offered.

" Pretty hard is one thing, really hard is another. Not to mention, a dozen of us all going really hard on you is much different than just me, especially since we still need to train you."

Ava cocked an eyebrow. "T-tra-train me? What's that supposed to mean?"

Bobbi grinned, a glimmer in her eye.

"Sex isn't only about laying there and taking it, you have to learn to participate. If we are railing you, you have to thrust back, grind your hips, clench your abdomen, play with our boobs, all kinds of stuff. You already know that your oral needs some work, and not to mention, there is still a third hole that hasn't even been introduced to us yet."

Bobbi's hand drifted down Ava's back until her fingers lightly rested on one butt cheek.

"For these first few days, we all work together to try and get our Dolls well-trained. We usually have two, or sometimes three, so being the only one is going to put a lot of pressure on you to perform well."

Bobbi was interrupted by the sound of the front door to the house opening, to which both girls turned to look. Ava immediately felt a sudden need to cover her nude body, since anyone could be entering, but felt a complex mixture of emotions when Kat walked through the door.

She was wearing her typical black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and a pair of grey sweatpants- an outfit that well concealed her body. Her blonde hair was tied back in a simple ponytail, and beads of sweat clung to the golden-tanned skin of her face.

A face which portrayed no readable emotion.

Kat's eyes briefly glanced over the naked form of Ava, but almost seemed forcibly trained on Bobbi's face, who gave a wave.

"Hey, Kat. How was your jog?"

"Fine."

Kat offered no other words as she kicked off her shoes and walked up the stairs, leaving Ava and Bobbi in extremely awkward silence. As Ava heard Kat's bedroom door closed, she briefly thought of the letter she left. Would she see it just now? Or could she have seen it as she was leaving earlier? Has she already read it?

Bobbi broke the stillness of the air. "Ooo-kay. That was pretty icy. Not even Val and Jean were like that at first."

"Ugh. I ruined it." Ava cradled her head in her hands.

"Woah, woah, what's that supposed to mean? This isn't your fault!"

"Yeah, i-it is. I shouldn't have l-le-l-left that stupid letter."

Bobbi paused. "What letter?"

Ava mumbled through her palms, choosing not to look up. "I gave her a l-letter last night, because I th-tho-th-th... because I thought writing would be easier than t-talking."

"Hmm..." Bobbi pondered. "What was in the letter?"

Ava felt her ears turn red as she squirmed. "Uhh..."

Bobbi laughed. "Oh come on! You are sitting here naked, and that's what you get shy about?"

"It uhh... it- it said that I didn't w-w-want us to lose what w-w-we-w-we already had."

"Please, that isn't anything to be worried about."

"It also s-said that I had been wanting to sleep with h-her for a long time, and that I really w-w-w-wa-w... that I want to be her Doll."

"Oh." Bobbi coughed. "That would definitely explain it."

Ava finally lifted her face off of her palms, a few streaks of tears running down her cheeks. "Too much?"

"To be put in a letter like that? Probably." Bobbi lifted a hand to wipe one of Ava's tears.

"But it isn't completely ruined like you think. Kat just needs time to process this. She's always been a bit timid with her sexuality."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. She likes people, and loves making friends, but if anything goes deeper than that she tends to... how do I put this? Lock up? It takes her a while to open up when it comes to sex, especially about her being a futa. I can safely assume that you didn't know she was a futa before yesterday, right?"

"Right."

"For the rest of us, all of our friends definitely know about us being futanari. Hell, my entire high school knew. We aren't shy about what we are- except for Kat. Even here, she doesn't tend to walk around naked like the other girls. All the others are ready to fuck the Doll on day one, but Kat takes a while to warm up to them. Even when she does, she prefers to get their service in private, in her room without an audience. Getting that letter from you just gave her a lot to think about, on top of everything else. Give her time."

Ava remained silent, aside from a quick sniffle. Bobbi stuffed one last forkful of eggs into her mouth and looked over at the completely-filled list of kinks in front of Ava.

"Since you're done, how about we focus on something other than Kat? Give her time to figure things out. We can start your training in the meantime."

Ava looked down and saw Bobbi's cock at half-mast. She smiled. "Sure. Right here, or..."

"No, not like that! We are going to start working on this cute little fella."

Bobbi's fingers traced down Ava's back, stopping as her middle digit rested lightly on the puckered skin in the crack of Ava's ass. Ava shivered, partly at the touch, somewhat out of excitement, and the rest as the sudden bolt of fear running down her spine.

"I- uhh...."

"Calm down, Ava, we know what we're doing. You wanted to try anal, and we are going to help you get there as pleasurably as possible. Remember, we've done this multiple times before, and so far, we've never gotten a complaint."

Ava gulped.

"O-ok-o-o-okay."

Bobbi beamed with a smile. She practically leapt out of her seat and took Ava's hand to do the same.

"Alright, time for the first step. You, lucky girl, are getting a massage."

Ava wasn't sure she heard Bobbi right. Sure enough, within the span of five minutes, Ava was face-down on a fold-out massage table that had been set up in her room. The door was closed, Bobbi was lighting a few scented candles that smelled suspiciously like car fresheners, and Andrea was adjusting a knob on something that looked like a tiny slow-cooker.

Bobbi had put on a pair of pants, and since Andrea was wearing a polo shirt and shorts, that left Ava the least dressed. From the edges of her hairline to the tips of her toes (since Andrea asked Ava to remove her socks), Ava was fully nude and laid down on the table. Part of her instinctively wished that she at least had a towel or something to cover her butt, like in a traditional massage, but had to consciously remind herself that both of the girls in this room had not only seen her naked, but had fucked her, and even came inside of her. A massage was nothing to get shy about.

"Okay, I think we are ready to begin." Andrea said, out of sight since Ava's vision was firmly locked to the floor through the face-hole in the table.

Bobbi chimed in from the side, apparently sitting on the bed. "Ava, you are in for a treat. Andrea does a lot of swimming, and so she is pretty big about physical therapy. A major part of that is massage, so she certainly knows what she is doing."

Ava wasn't really sure what getting a massage would do to help her out with anal training, but she was in no hurry to complain. She simply let the world around her dull as Andrea's voice piped up.

"Ava, have you ever had a professional massage before?"

"No."

"Well, then I will make sure that this is one to remember. All you have to do is relax. Let me help you release all of the tension in your body. Don't be afraid to fall asleep- a lot of people do during a massage, especially one dedicated to helping you relax."

Ava heard Andrea slowly walk over.

"I'm going to start by pouring some oil. Just tell me if it is too hot."

Ava felt a gentle trickle of fluid pour onto her back, and had to keep from flinching. She had been expecting it to be warm-ish, but the heat from the oil seeped through her skin and radiated outwards like the flame of a candle. It did not burn, but rather flowed down into the crevice of her back like the soothing waters of a hot tub.

"Ohh..." Ava breathed. "Just f-fine."

Ava could practically hear Andrea smile. "Okay, from this point, no more talking. Just enjoy yourself."

Andrea's hands came down to rest in the small pool of oil, and began slowly kneading it into Ava's skin. Her hands were gentle yet firm, rubbing and pressing into all the muscles of Ava's back. The touch of her fingertips coaxed the flesh beneath them to release their woes, to which they happily obliged. Andrea was not molding Ava into a pattern, but the opposite. Andrea was breaking the mold, lifting the barriers and letting Ava's body come to rest in what felt like an amorphous blob of skin.

Ava could only breathe in slow, ragged breaths as Andrea worked all the way up to her shoulders- digging her fingertips in just enough to caress the crevices of Ava's shoulderblades. Her neck was given a gentle shower of hot oil before being firmly massaged into a boneless lump, a pleasure that continued all the way down to Ava's lower back. Andrea's hands rubbed at the valley between Ava's back and bottom, and the silent prayer that Ava whispered was answered as her masseuse's hands trailed just a few inches downwards.

Dragging oil downwards and into the soft skin of Ava's butt cheeks, Andrea's hands were a blessing. A blessing of warmth, as the heat of the oil permeated into her skin. A blessing of grace, as Andrea's gentle hands gave the utmost care as they kneaded the muscles hidden by skin. A blessing of lust, as small trickles of excess oil dripped down over the entrance of Ava's rosebud, past the open lips of her labia, and collected in the small pool of nectar between her thighs.

The heat spread not only from the oil, but also from Ava's own nether regions. A gentle throbbing of warmth that instinctively led Ava to lean into Andrea's exertions as her hands wandered further down to her thighs. They focused from the inside of her knee up to the base of her ass, wrapping around to the inner and outer sides to spread their effect. Occasionally, Andrea's fingertips would brush against Ava's exposed folds, causing the nude girl to silently quiver. Soon, that action became repetitive- Andreas hands would move out, then down her thighs, glide to the inside, and then caress upwards until they met the warmth of Ava's sex.

Out, down, in, up.

Out, down, in, up.

Soon, Ava was panting, slyly trying to press her hips back against Andrea's hand each time they made their brief contact. It wasn't enough. Ava would have almost preferred if no contact was made at all, because these tiny, delicate touches felt like she was a balloon- blowing ever bigger but not quite ready to pop.

Unfortunately, it seemed as if Andrea could read her mind, since her hands gilded down towards her calves with increased pressure. More oil was applied, and Ava was given a small respite. The warmth in her nether regions never faded, or even lessened, for that matter, but at least Andrea's hands weren't building her to a frustratingly slow ending anymore. Not to mention, feeling Andrea's surprisingly strong hands firmly kneading the flesh of her calves and feet was wonderful. Andrea really did know what she was doing. It was almost a shame when she asked Ava to flip over.

Ava drunkenly did as instructed, rolling so that her achingly hard nipples were standing towards the ceiling like proud soldiers. Glancing over, she could see Bobbi was no longer in the room. She never even heard her leave. Now, it was only Ava and Andrea, with the latter standing close with a warm smile, holding a small plastic cup that Ava presumed to be full of the hot oil.

"It's okay, you can close your eyes. Just focus on the feeling of your tension leaving."

Ava let out a deep breath and let her eyelids flutter shut. Almost immediately, the tingly heat of the massage oil dribbled into her belly button, overflowing slightly and running down the sides of her abdomen. Just as quickly, Andrea's slick hands glided across Ava's sides, collecting the fallen liquid and reapplying it in long, circular strokes. Moving from just above her hips up to the underside of Ava's breasts, Andrea worked to spread the warmth, fingers digging in just enough to be the perfect kind of uncomfortable. It certainly didn't feel like enough time had passed when Andrea began moving down Ava's legs, applying more fluids and wrestling with the latent tension in Ava's muscles.

She drifted all the way down to the soles of Ava's feet, giving them a strong, deep kneading with both hands before sliding back up, achingly slow. Eventually, her hands reached Ava's pelvis, the touch of Andrea's fingers sending electricity through every nerve. Ava could almost hear Andrea smile as her swollen, dripping folds quivered.

One of Andrea's hands grew closer.

And closer.

And closer still.

Just milimeters away, drifting outside the fleshy hood that now began to unveil Ava's clit, Andrea's fingers stopped. Andrea could surely feel Ava's warmth, her sheer need. Surely she would help her out and slide her fingers just a tad further.

Ava had to keep from groaning when Andrea dragged her fingers back up Ava's stomach and to the valley between her small breasts. More heated oil dripped down, almost directly on one of Ava's stiff nipples, and she moaned slightly. The only verbal reply from Andrea was a short, soft giggle.

At no point did the massage of Ava's chest feel like a simple excuse to ceaselessly grope her chest, but Andrea certainly held no inhibitions. While she kept light, soft touches when her fingers, knuckles, or even her palm dragged across Ava's nipples, she kneaded the flesh of Ava's breast very firmly. Enough to reach her efforts through the top layers of skin and feel as if she were massaging Ava's ribcage.

Despite the sexual frustration, Ava couldn't deny that Andrea's hands really were incredible. It seemed as if they were intentionally teasing Ava's nipples as they brushed by, only masked by the obvious intent to drive the efforts of the massage deep. Once again, it was far too soon when Andrea asked Ava to flip once more.

Chiisii
Chiisii
311 Followers