Venus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to finish up with your lower back, since that will help you get relaxed the most. If you want to move over to the bed, that should ease the tension even further."

"Mmhmm." Was all Ava could manage, keeping her eyes closed as she rolled off of the table. Andrea had to quickly assist and wrap a long, warm arm around Ava's torso when her knees buckled under her sudden weight.

"Oh, easy, easy. And... there we go." Andrea chimed as she gently helped Ava onto the blankets, the side of her face pressed into the pillow. The fabric was colder than the massage table, but gave a refreshing chill through Ava's chest. The bed shifted underneath her, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Andrea was climbing onto the bed as well- more specifically, straddling with her knees on either side of Ava's thighs. Ava didn't have time to chime in with a question before Andrea's hands, slick with hot oil, pressed into the small of Ava's back.

Using the same methods as before, Andrea dug with her thumbs and palms, firmly kneading and loosening each and every single muscle in Ava's back. It took all of Ava's willpower not to groan in pleasure. Although Andrea's efforts localised around Ava's lower back, her hands would occasionally rub up along Ava's spine towards her neck, or drag down Ava's bottom and thighs. Andrea shifted positions occasionally, mostly moving backwards on the bed to make room for her hands, reaching down Ava's legs in their slow, circular motions.

Once again, Andrea's hands began brushing past and gently tickling the flesh just outside of Ava's lower lips. Ava had to keep herself from swearing. Not this again.

For several achingly long minutes, Andrea's hands gently coaxed Ava, ever so slowly, towards the base of the mountain that was her climax. Just enough to cause stimulation and get her painfully aroused, but definitely too little in order to actually make any progress on the matter. With each passing of Andrea's knuckles, Ava let out a breathy moan. Andrea had to know what she was doing, right? All she had to do was drag her fingers up just a little bit more. Slide them through her opening, which was hot, wet, and waiting, and finally work her towards something more substantial.

Ava almost cried when Andrea pulled her hands away entirely, leaving Ava's skin tingling with need. Just as Ava began to get up on her elbows and open her eyes, she felt Andrea's strong hands firmly push her back down into the bed. Any elements of resistance were immediately stifled by the feeling of Andrea's large thumb pressing between Ava's thighs, towards her most sensitive regions. Wait. That wasn't Andrea's thumb, since both her hands were on Ava's shoulders, holding her down.

Andrea's rock-hard, hot-to-the-touch cock nestled impatiently at the entrance to Ava's pussy, as if knocking on the door. Thankfully, Ava didn't need to say 'come in'.

Andrea's long shaft gently eased past Ava's folds, the lightning in her nerves forcing a strained moan from the pale girl. About halfway in, Andrea stopped, pulled most of the way out, and then pushed in the entirely of her length in a slightly faster motion. It was wonderful. While Ava had been staring at her climax from a distressing distance for so long, that single intrusion into her pussy almost made her toes curl as she suddenly leapt to the peak.

Ava's knuckles turned white as she gripped onto the blankets, her breath being torn from her throat in a gurgling groan. Andrea didn't move as Ava rolled through the majority of her orgasm, but did begin some purposeful thrusting as the high began to fade. With the sensation never having fully left, Ava began climbing the mountain again- albeit much slower this time.

Not that Andrea seemed to mind. The bare flesh of her thighs gently slapped against Ava's as she pistoned at a moderate pace, somehow having taken off her shorts without Ava noticing. Ava could feel the tip of Andrea's cock brushing up against her cervix, kissing her deepest region of flesh with every thrust. Each touch sent more jolts of pleasure flowing through Ava's body, making it so that Andrea didn't even need to hold her down- she couldn't move if she wanted to.

Ava felt Andrea lean down, her clothed breasts pressing into Ava's back, and brought her head beside her fucktoy.

"Time for a happy ending."

Ava couldn't respond, only squeaking out chirps of pleasure as Andrea increased her pace. It still wasn't the breakneck pace that she took yesterday, or even that Bobbi used this morning, but was still plenty fast for Ava to rapidly climb and shoot over the peak.

As Ava flooded the bed beneath her with her second orgasm, Andrea grunted, lodged herself deep, and took short, small thrusts as she deposited her own climax deep within Ava. Several moments passed of Andrea's meaty hose soaking Ava's insides in hot spunk, twitching with every pulse of cum that fired forth.

After what seemed like an hour of Andrea's creampie, but was likely only half a minute at maximum, Andrea began slowly pulling her cock free. Inch after inch of flesh slid past the sensitive nooks and crannies of Ava's love tunnel, which in turn squeezed as if attempting to wring out the last stubborn drops of semen from Andrea's member.

As the head popped free, Ava gave a small groan. She made no effort to hide her drunken smile as she felt a few globs of Andrea's essence begin flowing free onto the sheets. Andrea, meanwhile, stood up off the bed with a chuckle.

"Welp, that's your massage. Now, while you are still nice and relaxed, you and Bobbi are going to do step two."

"Suh-st-s-step two?" Ava could barely speak in between her heavy breaths.

"You'll see. Come on, you big sack of potatoes."

Andrea began pulling Ava over to the side of the bed, gently easing her up into a standing position. Finally opening her eyes, Ava could see that Andrea's smile was wide and bright, and aside from her shirt, was the only other thing she was wearing. Although blurry, Ava could see that Andrea's shorts were discarded to the side of the bed, and Andrea's cock hung half-limp in between her legs.

Andrea slung one of Ava's arms over her shoulder and half-walked-half-carried her down the hall, and down the stairs. If there was one downside to that massage, she almost felt too loose- like if she took a step of her own accord, she would collapse into a pile of jelly. Eventually, Ava's strength slowly returned and she was able to help with their progress towards the downstairs washroom. Ava was so out of it she couldn't even tell if anyone else was downstairs and watching her stumble, freshly-fucked, while slung over Andrea's arm.

"Why are w-w-we-w-we going to this washroom? What a-a-abo-a-about the one upstairs?"

Andrea just smiled as she opened the door. "Because this one has a tub."

Stepping inside, the light was dim. Some more of the scented candles from earlier were burning, although the aroma now reminded Ava of freshly baked cookies. Much more pleasant. On one side of the wall lined a large, but simple bathtub. It was not a movable tub, with the clawed feet like in medieval shows, but was built into the wall like most modern fixtures. Regardless, it was big, and Ava wagered that it could hold at least a pair of people comfortably. A twinge in her head reminded her that it may have likely been designed for that exact purpose.

Crouching next to the tub and testing the water with her hand was Bobbi. Her short brown hair was ruffled slightly, but was noticeable since that was the only thing other than her skin on view. Perfectly bare, Bobbi smiled and stood.

"Did you enjoy your massage?"

"Mmm, yeah." Ava breathed.

"Now we are going to take a bath, and we are finally going to show that little third hole of yours some action."

Ava quivered. Whether it was from fear, anxiety, determination, or simply the blurry sight of Bobbi's cock almost fully erect and pointing at her, she wasn't able to tell.

"You two have fun!" Andrea smiled and stepped out of the washroom, leaving Ava to stand awkwardly on her own. Andrea closed the door behind her, and the ambient light of the room dropped to only the illumination of the candles. Bobbi smiled.

"Well, the bath's all ready, so come on in before it gets cold."

Ava gulped and took a few shaky steps forward. Guided by Bobbi, Ava dipped a toe into the pleasantly hot water, followed shortly by her foot, and then one leg up to her knee. Bringing the other leg over and slowly sitting down, the water was the perfect kind of scorching- just barely cold enough to not burn her. Partnered with the lingering effects of the massage, Ava could almost feel herself melt into the liquid.

The water level rose to just above her stiff nipples as Bobbi stepped in and lowered herself behind Ava. Bobbi sat with her legs on either side, using her hands to gently pull Ava backwards to rest against her chest. Ava obliged and tried to relax, letting herself sink into Bobbi as if she were a large, warm, naked pillow. A pillow with a large, erect penis patiently pressing up against her back.

Bobbi immediately went to work.

One hand glided down, dragging a trail of tingly excitement across Ava's thigh before gently grabbing and pulling to coax Ava's legs apart. As her pussy was opened up to the watery world of the tub, Ava shuddered at the extreme warmth that permeated through her flesh. From her toes to her shoulders, Ava was in a world of comfort, like those moments just before her alarm would go off in the morning. Wrapped in her blankets, the bed hugging her like a lost lover- there was no better feeling. Well... except for this.

Bobbi's hand never drew closer to the sensitive prize waiting below the surface, but instead gently caressed up and down Ava's thigh in a loving manner- as if she were simply trying to say "it's okay, just let me do everything". Bobbi's other hand wrapped around Ava's torso and moved upwards to cup Ava's left breast. Mixed with intermittent squeezing and an occasional rub or light twist of her painfully hard nipples, Bobbi only furthered her actions as Ava leaned her head back with a moan and rested it on Bobbi's shoulder.

Bobbi's first hand swept downwards to Ava's crotch and firmly caressed the skin of her pelvis. If Ava was not already fully aroused before, she certainly was now. She could almost feel the water of the tub begin flowing inside of her as her lips parted and gasped with need. Bobbi nuzzled her face into Ava's neck and lathered it with small, loving kisses as her lower hand altered its position and slid two fingers inside.

Ava groaned and arched her back at the intrusion, leaving Bobbi in turn to pull the girl back into herself. While Bobbi's legs subtly moved to hook over Ava's and keep them apart, Ava turned her head and met Bobbi's lips with hers.

For several minutes, they remained in that position- Bobbi sensually fingering Ava while fondling her small breast, and the two of them kissing between each breath. Unlike this morning, Ava could tell that Bobbi was moving very slowly. They weren't making out like horny teenagers- Bobbi was kissing Ava in a way to simply let her know that she could relax, that she could melt away and Bobbi would clean up the puddle left behind.

As such, Ava barely felt Bobbi's hand slowly move from her breast. There was the sound of water dripping against the tile of the washroom for a few moments as Bobbi reached for something, but Ava never dared to open her eyes and break the mood. After several seconds, Bobbi's hand was brought back, but did not return to Ava's breast. Instead, it moved further under the water and lightly tapped on the skin of Ava's unused rosebud.

Although she tried not to, Ava felt herself tense at the touch. Bobbi's lips pulled away just enough for Ava to open her eyes. Bobbi stared back at her with a twinkle in her brown irises.

"Shh, just trust me. Let it happen. I won't hurt you."

Ava could only give a small nod before Bobbi's lips returned. Their tongues did not explore the other, but simply resided lazily in their own mouths. When Bobbi's finger began applying a small amount of pressure against Ava's anus, Ava tried not to think. She did not try to actively resist, nor try to prevent her instinctual clenching. Instead, Ava only focused on Bobbi's fingers nestled within her pussy, moving slowly and dragging against her inner folds. She was not moving within Ava to bring the pale girl to an orgasm- she was resting within as more of a comfort.

When Bobbi was reaching out of the tub, she almost certainly was lubing up her fingers, as they felt extremely slick and slimy, even underneath the water. Eventually, Bobbi managed to slide one of her digits up to the first knuckle within Ava's backdoor. Feeling herself open up, even this tiny amount, Ava gasped into Bobbi's mouth. Ava waited for Bobbi to keep shoving her finger inside, but she didn't. Instead, Bobbi just held there, tip of her index finger lodged within Ava's puckered ring, and her thumb gently rubbing against the exposed skin. It felt strange. It was much different than the feeling of Bobbi's other hand making sweet love with her pussy, but not at all uncomfortable. It was pleasure, just in a different, taboo form.

When Ava's goosebumps began to melt back away into the hot water, Bobbi pressed her digit further into Ava. Sliding past the first and second knuckle altogether, Bobbi sheathed her entire index finger deep inside. A breathy moan escaped Ava, who shuddered at the feeling. It felt in ways she couldn't describe. It was good, but with just a tinge of discomfort, like putting hot sauce on a very sweet food. It did not ruin the taste- it just turned it into a different form, gave it a different, more complex taste.

Towards the outer ring, Ava could tell she was squeezing Bobbi's finger like a vice. For the innermost regions though, Ava felt that her own flesh was looser and softer, firmly hugging Bobbi's finger instead of strangling it. When Bobbi began gently curling and twisting her finger, Ava had to fight to keep from closing her legs at the pleasure. Luckily, Bobbi had apparently already thought of that, as her knees were hooked around Ava's and kept her legs nice and wide.

For what felt like ages, Bobbi guided Ava through non-orgasmic bliss as she gently fingered Ava's pussy and sawed her digit in and out of the slowly-relinquishing anus that was her prize. Even when Ava still felt like she was far too tight, Bobbi guided her middle finger alongside her index finger on the outstroke and pressed both against the ring. As if feeling Ava tense up, Bobbi ground her face further into Ava's and actively delved with her tongue- dragging Ava's into a warm, wet duet.

While Ava slowly melted into the kiss, Bobbi pushed gently but firmly, coaxing Ava's anus to open up and accept the tip of both fingers. At that, the discomfort was more noticeable amongst the pleasure. Even still, the spice did not outweigh the sweetness.

Bobbi's fingers did not rest for long before probing deeper, gradually working their way until Bobbi's palm was pressed flat against Ava's bottom. Like before, Bobbi's fingers felt even better when they were fully inside. Ava was able to determine that it did not feel as pleasurable as the fingers still gently curling and rubbing inside of her folds, but felt far from horrible. With a total of four digits stuffed into her holes, Ava felt comfortably full- like she had three servings at a buffet.

Over the next few minutes, Bobbi began moving all of her fingers, starting to thrust them in and out at odd intervals. As she filled Ava's pussy, the ones in her ass would recede. When they began to push back in, Bobbi slid her digits from in between Ava's folds. Back and forth, Bobbi slowly filled Ava with pleasure. She never increased the pace, but did push with more and more determination. It almost came as a surprise when Bobbi left her fingers fully in Ava's ass on the instroke, and began fingering her pussy with more direct intentions.

Dragging her thumb across Ava's clit and curling her fingers on the inside to probe against Ava's G-spot, Bobbi rapidly brought Ava up the mountain and over, reaching a new level of intensity given the pair of fingers lodged within her anus.

Ava groaned and gurgled on Bobbi's tongue as she felt her entire lower body clench with enough force that she was surprised Bobbi's fingers didn't break. With her heart beating through her chest, Ava broke the kiss and faced her head back forward, resting it against Bobbi's shoulder.

"O-oh-oh... wow."

She could almost feel Bobbi smiling against her neck. "Ready to keep going?"

Ava just nodded, eyes closed, letting the residual warmth of her climax wash over her. She shuddered as Bobbi removed all of her fingers, feeling strangely empty when Bobbi reached over and out of the tub. When she brought her hand back, Ava opened her eyes to see an uncapped bottle she immediately recognized as the same lube in her nightstand, only in a smaller container. Bobbi brought it under the water and fumbled around for a few moments, occasionally brushing Ava's lower back with her fingers as she apparently worked to cover her very erect cock with the liquid. Ava couldn't imagine that it would be easy to try and lube something while underwater, but Bobbi seemed to have very little issue before setting the bottle down on the side of the tub.

"Okay, since this is a lot more than just my fingers, let's make sure you are nice and ready. Up on your knees."

Bobbi used her hands to guide Ava into a position, propped up on her hands and knees as if she were mimicking a dog. Ava felt slightly self-conscious about her crotch and ass pointed directly at Bobbi, and knowing that Bobbi was looking at them very closely. Those feelings quickly diminished into excitement and fear as she felt Bobbi touch the nozzle of the lube bottle against her anus and begin pouring a liberal amount onto the surface. Bobbi began using her fingers to gently spread the skin and allow for the liquid to dribble down into the cavity. For almost another minute, Bobbi continued applying more and more lube, using a mixture of letting it drip inside, and actively using her fingers to work it deeper. Eventually, Bobbi set down the bottle and guided Ava back into a sitting position.

Ava sat down in their pose from earlier, with Bobbi's cock pressed up against her back, heart beating fast. Bobbi leaned her head forward and whispered into Ava's ear.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-ye-ye-y-yeah."

"Okay, just let me guide you. Move only when you're comfortable."

With that, One of Bobbi's hands reached underneath Ava's thigh and coaxed her to lift up in the water. Her other hand presumably positioned her cock, which Ava immediately felt as Bobbi began guiding her back down. The head of Bobbi's member pressed against Ava's rosebud, much larger than the fingers from before. When Ava felt her instinctual clenching cease, she took a deep breath and began letting down with some of her weight.

Bobbi's cock was slippery and slimy, but Bobbi apparently used her free hand to keep it in place, as it did not slide out of the way. Instead, after a lot of initial pressure, Ava felt her ring give up its fight and open the door.

If Ava had to describe the feeling, it would be like when she would use the toilet during a very large 'number two', but going the opposite direction. As Bobbi's head slipped inside, Ava gasped and held there, quivering. There was pain, yes, but not nearly as much as she would expect. Still, she felt stretched, her anus struggling to open up around Bobbi's impressive member. The discomfort was much higher than with only two fingers, but still the pleasure was more prominent.

"Easy, take your time." Bobbi coached.

Ava had different plans. With Bobbi's fingers, it felt much better when they were fully inside. Struggling with the tight entrance was the hardest part- once Bobbi reached to softer flesh in the inside, then it felt much better.