Venus in Furs

Story Info
Night City's most dangerous femboy has a play date.
5.1k words
4.57
8.7k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 05/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I own nothing, and I claim nothing; which is what YOU'LL get if you sue me: nothing. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Dedicated to: chainedtoakeyboard who inspired this.

Summary: Night City's most dangerous femboy has a date as a reward for an alliance of convenience.

8

9

8

Meredith Stout invited you over to her room at the No-Tell Motel? Shit, V, don't know whether to give you props or talk you out of it... Either way, you're telling me your secret for picking up corpo chicks.

8

9

8

So you wanna know how to be a corpo-bitch's joytoy?

Simple

Finger the chrome-crazed street gang that jacked high priced Militech gear.

Find evidence that the luckless idiots had internal help from an equally clueless idiot in a suit, one Anthony Gilchrist by name.

Hand her said evidence on a gold platter along with just enough plausible deniability so Militech won't ask too many questions about why a low-level Afterlife wannabe merc is helping their Senior Operations Manager for Night City.

Mix in my own conflicted feelings. After all, I'm an ex-Arasaka Counter Intelligence operator. I knew she was desperate because I used to BE her a lifetime and a half ago. I knew she'd accept my help because what other choice did she have. As Johnny Silverhand says, if she hadn't, she'd be paddling up shit-creek with stumps for hands.

Ah yes Johnny Silverhand, that's another completely different and very complicated story and honestly I'm not putting in nearly half the amount of "verys" this particular complication deserves.

Anyway, throw in a not-that-deeply repressed fascination with dominant and controlling feminine sexuality and bingo, I'm going to meet a woman who was three seconds from wanting to haze me the moment we met and looked like she wanted to eat me alive the last time we talked.

The Rayfield's engine hummed with caged power as it spun around a corner and slid gently into the parking lot of the No Tell Motel. The jet black Caliburn was a rare sight in Watson, never mind the rest of Night City. I'd picked it up cheap, actually free. I don't want to think about the fate of its previous owner. An emotionally damaged orphen who'd called themselves "Murk Man''. He'd been looking for justice in a city where even the traffic cops demand bribes and you'd have a better chance of getting help in an emergency by calling a Fixer then nine-one-one.

I stepped out of the hypercar and grimaced at the sight of a black armored SUV with Militech logos plastered all over it. In the shotgun seat was a familiar face. Militech security, one of Meredith's guards. I'd gotten a pretty close look at him behind the gun he had jammed in my skull the first time we met.

So Meredith was so arrogantly self-assured that she was in control that she set a play date then arrived with enough Militech branded hardware that it was a shock that President Rosalind Myers herself wasn't waiting to personally escort me to Stout's shagging pad.

I set up anti-theft protocols. Whoever this "Murk Man'' was, he took vehicle security seriously. If anyone touched the car they'd be lit up with enough voltage to render them unconscious. If they got past that, the engine would cut off after thirty seconds. If they got past that one, the GPS would tell me both where they went and bring the car back when I signalled for it.

Extreme? Certainly, though given both the neighborhood and the fact some Caliburn owners were known to set anti theft traps that would literally blow up the car if it was interfered with perhaps not THAT extreme.

I nodded at her bodyguard who scowled back. Doubtlessly Stout had a panic button. If I forgot my manners he could be on me faster than I could blink. Of course the other implication was equally scary, Meredith Stout didn't feel she needed protection from me which either implied trust or, and this was more likely, she was more than capable of dealing with me herself.

I walked through the lobby towards Meredith's room. Not sure if it was PTSD or nervousness but I was feeling a little weird being back in the place where I'd previously died.

Images of Dexter DeShawn putting a bullet in my head to cover his own fat ass followed by waking up in a junkyard outside of the city already hearing a voice in my head that was not my own.

I received a message, a numeric code, now I knew why the bodyguard was sitting outside. Paying a corporate bodyguard to pass messages like we're kids in school grabbing a quickie under the bleachers, it reminds me of the bad old days at Arasaka.

I punched in the door code and told myself I was absolutely prepared for whatever was going to happen. I was fooling myself.

She sat on the bed in leather pants, and a collar as well as studded bracelets looking like she'd stepped out of some BDSM-flavored braindance.

She was casually stroking her crotch hinting at the massive shaft she was sporting.

"Bet you didn't expect to see me again?" Meredith chuckled.

"I'm a contractor," I replied, "the job you technically contracted me for was finished - so no I didn't expect to hear from you... ever, not that I'm complaining."

She gestured me closer.

"Gilchrist, the sleazy fucker eventually tried to call in every last favour he was owed."

"So not only was he stupid enough to do business with Maelstrom he was stupid enough to not give himself an out if he was ever caught doing business with them, what about Royce?"

Royce was the Maelstrom gang leader I'd inadvertently screwed over when I "accidentally" neglected to mention the virus on the credit shard Meredith had insisted I pay him with.

The virus fried his internal network and gave Militech's security a way into the fortress-like protection he'd surrounded himself with and even crippled the powered armor he'd tried to kill me with. Bad day for Royce all around.

Good day for me as I was 10,000 eddies richer and I got to take out a sadistic asshole by playing on his greed.

"You tell me," I replied, "He was alive when I last saw him."

"No I meant tell me,...tell me what you did to him,...How he looked when you fucked him over."

She opened her pants and revealed her underwear. Pulling down the waistband of her black panties, she pulled out her futa-cock, even only at half-mast, it already dwarfed mine completely. To my uncultured eyes it looked like one of the top-line custom models.

Futanari upgrades are very popular amongst Night City's female corporate elite, power panties or a sexy bra only do so much. Besides fucking over the little people is apparently more fun when you can do it figuratively AND LITERALLY. It was at least eight inches long, uncut and covered in synthskin, hairless except for a tiny heart shaved into her pubic hair just above it.

She started to stroke it while looking at me with hunger. She liked violence and dominance. She wanted to absolutely defile Royce and Gilchrist but I'd got to them first so she wanted to roleplay a little, pretend that I'd been her cum hungry fucktoy doing her business for the pleasure of getting fucked repeatedly and forcefully.

"He thought he was in charge and put a gun in my face," I replied, "You know better than most how much I looove that shit."

Meredith nodded, motioning me to kneel in front of her. I dropped to the floor.

"You should have seen his face when your virus fried his systems," I whispered, "he was practically pissing himself."

"I knew you were different," Meredith hissed, "not some wannabe without a clue."

I smirked, "Oh I wanna be all right," I replied, "a lot of things but right now there's only one thing I wanna be that matters to you."

"You like me in this outfit?" she asked, looking at me with hunger.

I nodded, she wasn't actually asking, we were playing out the scenario.

"It's OK, I saw the way you looked at me outside the All Foods Factory," she said, reaching her booted foot over to stroke it across my crotch.

One of her hands reached out to catch my chin so she could more easily draw my gaze to her swollen girlhood.

"Look at my cock, you did that to me just thinking about using this on you, so now you're going to take care of it."

I watched her shaft growing harder and harder with her words.

"I know you want it, lucky for you I think you're a sexy femboy too."

I was mesmerised as she stroked her shaft.

"Show me your cock." She hissed.

I unzipped my fly and pulled out my fully erect cock.

It's OK Vincent," she whispered, "it's just you and me, no games or bullshit."

I grimaced at her use of my proper name, "Vincent worked for Arasaka, got fucked by them too." I replied, "I go by V these days."

"I heard V might've hazed Saburo Arasaka himself."

"The rumors of my committing corporate regicide have been greatly exaggerated."

So looked into my eyes in the way only a true dominatrix can, "Holy shit do you have any idea how hot a commodity that makes you?"

"Still want to have your way with me?"

"More than ever," Meredith replied, "That's a nice, sweet little cock you have there,

"Better than Gilchrist?" I asked.

She smiled, leaning over, she tangled her fingers in my short hair, dragging my face closer.

"Do you honestly think that creepy voyeuristic shit ever deserved to play these kinds of games?"

I fought her grip just enough to show defiance but not enough to get her to release my head.

"Maybe my ego needs to be stroked a little," I replied, "It's been a shitty couple of days."

"You know why you're here."

I reached out and took her futa cock in my cyber enhanced hand. I began to stroke it placing little kisses along the length before anointing the tip of it with teasing licks and kisses before looking up into her eyes, "You want me to suck your cock Ms. Stout?"

"I told you you could do more work for me," she replied, "Or maybe you prefer to service me more directly."

God I wanted that more than anything but I was too eager. I'd already had my desire to become something more than just an easily disposable and quickly forgotten asset used against me including by the woman in front of me.

Thinking perhaps that I was unsure of myself, she took my face in her hands, "Don't tease me, suck me off!" She commanded.

A lifetime of training kicked in as the corpo in me reacted to her order.

You've been fucked a lot lately, lover by Arasaka...by Maelstrom...Hell by me.

"Don't remind me!"

"That's the point lover you're not getting fucked now even on your knees with my cock in your mouth and boy-pussy you're still more of a man then half the assholes in Night City you're probably envious of."

Meredith took my hand in hers and wrapped it around her cock which was becoming harder, longer and thicker, I offered no resistance to this. I could feel the warmth of it in my hand which could barely reach around the whole thickness of it. I knew what to do.

"Look at me V. Look at my face while you blow me!"

And with that I pulled her shaft away from her taut belly and held it up towards my face. Then without ever taking my eyes from hers, I leaned forward and slipped my lips around her knob.

"Mmmm!..." she purred as I siphoned the head of her futanari cock and went to work on its sensitive underside with my tongue.

"Holy Shit!..." A disembodied voice in the corner moaned in amazement, "Damn boy, you got serious skills!"

Johnny Silverhand, my complicated relationship with the deceased rocker boy or more accurately his digital ghost, was marked by the fact he had become a kind of voyeur, lurking like some devil on my shoulder. He rarely had a good thing to say about my day-to-day life but now he genuinely sounded impressed.

"Goddamn, I wish half the chicks I fucked could suck cock like you." Johnny whined in my head.

"I'm going to do things to you that you never even imagined." Meredith whispered, "when I'm done with you, you won't be able to get it up for a week. Now get that tongue working. I love your mouth."

I stuck out my tongue and licked up and down and around the shaft like it was the biggest, tastiest piece of candy ever. Reaching the head, I found it already glistening with precum, I liked the realistic slightly salty taste on my lips and decided to go for more. I opened my lips and let the shaft slip inside my mouth, teasing the opening with my tongue.

"Oh yes, baby, that's it," Meredith moaned, pushing my head further and further down her shaft until I found myself gagging on it, "You're a natural honey, you suck cock better than most of the joytoys in this godforsaken city."

Trying to remember how guys in those porno videos and braindances I would watch looked sucking on shemale cock, I slurped and bobbed up and down her thick hard beast, my mouth tightly sealed around the throbbing thickness inside it, gradually managing to take more and more inside me. With one hand I cupped and played with her bare breast while the other stroked what was still outside my mouth of her cock and balls. Soon, however, I found the hand on her breast straying and jerking off my own cock which was almost fit to explode.

It seemed like Meredith noticed what I was doing because that booted foot I mentioned earlier suddenly nudged my balls.

Not exactly hard but my grunt signalled she had my attention.

"Concentrate on MY pleasure, " she hissed, "you'll cum because I fuck it out of you."

Still jerking her off, I pulled her dick up and moved my lips to her smooth balls, beginning to suck on them. As I stroked her rigid shaft, I moved my lips all over her scrotum and began to lick up the base of her hard cock shaft.

"Suck me baby, suck me like the dirty submissive joytoy you are," Meredith moaned, bringing her hand to the back of my head and pushing me down on her cock.

Like I said, I've seen my share of porno so I'd like to think I knew what I was doing as I opened my throat to let more of this hot woman's eight inch monster down my throat before pulling back and bobbing up and down on the full length of it, all the while using my hands to play with her balls and ass. I was no longer in control of my actions, I was taken over by lust to swallow this strong, beautiful woman's large cock. My mouth watered and I slobbered all over it, no longer concerned by how easily I had been swayed to suck cock.

"Oh Fuck, oh God, you dirty bitch," Meredith moaned, "I can't believe how good your mouth feels, you're turning me on sooo much."

I could literally taste her approaching orgasm.

"Baby, if you keep this up you're gonna make me cum pretty soon. Oh, oh oooo, fuck, open up your throat honey because you're about to get a taste of my hot cum! Oh fuck yes," Meredith groaned as she grabbed the side of my head and thrust her futa-cock right to the back of my mouth before shooting her load inside me.

It was thick and warm and frankly tasted delicious and I couldn't get enough of it, desperately trying to swallow down as much as possible but I couldn't swallow it as fast as it came spurting from the corpo's monster cock and soon she was spurting all over my face.

Rumor was they secretly taste-tested flavors of cum. They got as far as getting a contract for a Nicola branded flavor before they realized that cyber-augmentation couldn't overcome body chemistry. The story goes some low-ranking clerk demonstrated that Nicola flavored cum meant that potentially other bodily fluids might Nicola-flavored as well. There were already too many jokes about Nicola tasting like piss to risk the fallout if someone tried to sell their bodily fluids as branded drinks.

I was so excited, I barely even noticed that my face was covered by her thick creamy futanari cum. I was still resisting the urge to stroke my own cock until Meredith leaned over and said, "Let me give you a hand there, lover."

She licked her hand then wrapped her fist around my shaft shucking it up and down while staring me in the eye.

It only took a few strokes of her firm hand to make my cock explode and shoot the biggest largest load I'd ever shot. She collected the remnants of both our orgasms in her hands and held her open palm in front of my mouth. Loving the taste so much, I eagerly licked Meredith's cum and my own from her hand while she watched and laughed.

You look so cute lapping up your filth from my hands," Meredith moaned.

Mmm, look at you so fucking cute. I'm gonna get inside that ass tonight I hope you know. You're spending the night with me baby. By tomorrow morning you'll be addicted to my dick."

"You're gonna be on contract, Militech will pay you to be available so I can fuck the living shit out of you. Hell, maybe I'll put you up in a nice Corpo Plaza apartment so I can ravage that boi-pussy there."

She kissed me hungrily, possessively.

"I don't even give a fuck if there's people watching, I'm gonna make you my personal joytoy. Your bitch ass was meant for my cock and mine alone."

I didn't know what it was, something about the way Meredith spoke to me, spoke about me, excited me. I had a raging erection. Meredith saw, and a shark-like smile bisected her entire face.

"Oh? What's that? Is my little joytoy starting to enjoy this?"

She pulled me into her lap, she was surprisingly powerful and somehow that made me feel even more excited.

I looked into her eyes without any shame, as I did I felt her dick rise between my cheeks.

"Feel that baby? My dick's ready again, it's time to plug up that other hole of yours. I'm gonna mold that boi-pussy to my specifications."

She started shifting my body, forcing me to grind her dick between my ass cheeks. She groaned and then pulled me further onto the bed. She lay down on the bed, grabbed me by the dick and hips and told me to ride her.

"I wish I could have a holo of this, I'd play it for Gilchrist, make the little shit jerk off to it."

"He's into that kinda fun?"

"Trust me, give someone the right motivation and they'll crawl through Hell naked for your viewing pleasure."

I thought about pleading for his life,

"You can't seriously be feeling sorry for this Gilchrist-fucker," Johnny whined.

Meredith caught my attention and kissed me again, Now V," Meredith looked down at me longingly, "I want you to reach your hand downstairs and feel what I have for you."

I curled my fist around her shaft, stroking it and feeling both its length and girth.

"I want you to put all of that inside baby," Meredith moaned, "Be a good little slut and put me inside yourself show me you want to ride my cock."

I nodded and maneuvered my asshole until the head of her cock was sitting in the mouth of my brown hole, She sighed as my weight descended and popped the head in. She smiled, and started working more and more inches into me. I was moaning loudly. She put her lips over my mouth again, and my ecstasy filled her mouth along with my tongue

More and more of her shaft filled my needy little fuck-hole. I begged her for more and like the sadistic bitch she was, she paused for a minute.

I gave her a pleading look and saw her smiling before she thrust the rest of her length into me. I just opened my mouth, experiencing my first dry orgasm, no semen spurting out but the convulsions were absolutely there.

"That's it honey, Meredith's gonna mold you real nice."

She cradled me, and started pumping her shaft slowly, circling her hips, opening up my asshole. Her pumps turned quickly to full thrusts, forcefully pounding my asshole at a steady pace. Her grunting filled my ears, whispering taunts about how my asshole was squeezing her shaft tightly. The sounds blended with the rhythm of her thrusts

I writhed and whimpered. Her balls, full of her cum began to slap against mine. The slapping sound echoed throughout the hotel room. I felt her nails digging into my back as her hips slammed relentlessly against mine.

Her grunting started to become rhythmic along with her thrusts. The shock waves of her fucking sent me rocking back and forth both of us groaning in pleasure.

12