Venus in Furs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM YES! OH FUCK THIS HOLE IS TIGHT! You're gonna be a good joytoy baby! You're gonna make me cum so fucking hard!"

My erection throbbed, as her fucking kept putting pressure on my prostate, and I let out a deep moan.

"P...please, m...more Mom... Meredith..." I moaned.

She stopped fucking me immediately. She leaned her head down, "What did you say to me?" She hissed.

"Jesus V, you have a Mommy fetish on top of everything else?" Johnny whined.

"Sorry that slipped out," I said meekly.

"I asked you what you were going to call me?" Meredith snarled.

"Mommy." I answered shamefully

"Say it again," she snapped, "say it louder," I'd have thought she was annoyed except for the fact her shaft already ramrod hard in my ass suddenly and unbelievably, got harder.

"Please fuck me more MOMMY, " I said, cringing.

She roared with laughter, then leaned back in,

"Okay baby, Mommy's gonna make you cum so fucking hard."

She started fucking me even more aggressively then before, pinching and tweaking my nipples as she fucked me steadily, her boobs pressing into my chest. I began moaning like crazy, like the cum-slut I clearly was. I couldn't help myself. She leaned in and said, "You wanted Mommy's cock, right?"

With her dick still in my ass she spun me around. She pushed me down on the bed, so my upper body and face was pressed into the pillow. She grabbed me by the hips and started fucking me like a machine. I resumed my moaning, with great enthusiasm. She was clearly loving every second of this.

"What if someone saw this baby? What if your little Afterlife buddies saw Mommy fucking you senseless? Would you be embarrassed? If someone saw a Militech corpo slut plowing your ass, while you moan like the bitch you are?"

She kept feeding me scenarios as she started ramming my ass harder and harder, with great speed. I didn't care if anyone saw, fuck it, they already thought I was bad luck. Make them a goddamn braindance for every mercenary in Night City to see and jerk to. I absolutely never wanted this to end. I positioned my hands and raised my hips arching my back like a cat in heat and literally impaling myself on her futa-cock moaning as she vigorously fucked me.

"I knew you would feel amazing. You're such a perfect fuck," Meredith breathily told me, "when you squirm, your ass squeezes down so nicely on my cock. If you keep that up I won't be able to last long."

If they'd been making love before Meredith was absolutely fucking me now, my ass audibly slapping against her hips every time she bottomed out inside.

"That's what you want isn't it? To make mama cum, to make me fill you up with my seed?"

I didn't even try to deny it.

She paused in her relentless fucking to spin me back around so she could hold me in her lap and cradle my head against her breast.

"Suck my tit until I cum inside you!" Meredith demanded, her hips pumping furiously. I obeyed the dominant woman. Moaning with every thrust, I put my mouth to her breast and started to suckle like a baby.

She held me by the head, and forced me to look in her eyes.

"That's a good boy," Meredith panted, "Mommy's bitch getting fucked the way he likes! You like that baby? You like it when Mommy Meredith fucks you like this?!"

"YES MOMMY MEREDITH!" I screamed, "PLEASE FUCK ME MORE!"

As soon as I said that I wrapped my legs around her and, sitting in her lap with her futa-cock inside me I started bouncing aggressively riding her while howling like a femboy rodeo rider.

"Yeah, rde me, bitch!" She exclaimed.

I slid my ass up and down her thick shaft. Meredith began to groan. She held my hips in place, watching in ecstasy as I was working my ass along her dick. She flopped backwards on the bed, with her dick still in my ass. I was facing her astride her hips, cock plugging my ass.

She started doing the work again. She started bouncing me up and down, fucking me ferociously. I was moaning again, hypnotized with her lean muscular body. We were covered in sweat.

She kept dirty talking me, twisted scenarios involving how every day she's gonna fuck the shit out of me. Her talk kept me going, my crazy yelling inflamed her.

I was turned on completely. She continued fucking me in this position before pushing me off her dick. I fell off the bed as she sat up. I was delirious from all the fucking. She stepped in front of me and started jacking off.

"Get ready you little slut! Momma Meredith's gonna give you her load again!"

With a roar, Meredith started spewing wildly covering my face in her cum. I opened my mouth and she shoved it in. My cum starved mouth sucking out all her cum once again. I loudly started swallowing her cum. She held my head in place, and started shooting another load in my mouth. To my shock, she was still cumming. She held her dick tight to stop the flow and pulled out.

"Here I go, baby! I'm gonna give it all to you!"

She pushed me on the bed with my face up. She released the flow she had been holding back and absolutely covered me in futanari cum.

She looked down at me, panting and cum-covered. She smiled, leaned down and kissed me again. We began passionately kissing. She was inches away from my face.

"Are you going to be a good little corpo cum -slut baby?"

"Yes Mommy Meredith" I replied.

"Good boy..."

Meredith climbed onto the bed, she stroked my hair, "You took Mommy's cock so well."

Thank you Mommy Meredith."

"Lucky for you I'm apparently a Mommy-Domne," She whispered, "I was going to fuck-and-forget but now... there's an apartment building in Corpo Plaza it's for overnight guests and... special negotiations. I'm setting up a lease for you."

I nodded and she smiled, "Corporate will be curious why I'm keeping a merc that Arasaka wants dead on contract so expect you'll occasionally be asked to demonstrate your OTHER skill sets."

"You sure you wanna be connected to someone on Yurinobu Arasaka's shit list?"

"You honestly think you're the only person connected with Militech that Arasaka has a problem with?"

"Good point."

I looked around and spotted a large and intimidating sextoy.

"What's this?"

A little something in case you didn't show up or rabbited after you caught sight of my specific enhancement."

"That looks dangerous."

"True story, one of the lab boy's tastes runs in directions I'm sure you'd be familiar with. He took an electro-baton and swapped the casing and overclocked the discharge. And voila, the world's first personal defense weapon and sextoy

"It's charmingly cute you think your guy was the first person to look at a stun baton and pictured it going up his ass."

Meredith stuck out her tongue then frowned at her watch.

"My guy was supposed to check in."

"Maybe he thinks you're having a good time and didn't want to bother you "

"He's security," Meredith replied, "bothering me when I'm having a good time is part of his job."

It was at that moment that I felt rather than heard or smelt danger.

The door exploded inward and was followed by several people.

"Anthony Gilchrist says hell- urk, " the speaker and several of his buddies started to puke their guts out.

I gaped as Meredith rose from the bed, eyes aglow as she deployed a series of invasive viral attacks that slowed them down, crippled their cyberware, or rendered some obviously dead.

"A little bit of help please?" Meredith hissed.

I realized I was standing around with my mouth open while Stout decimated our attackers with her quickhacking.

I grabbed the overclocked dildo to club the survivors, delivering shocks that left them dazed or unconscious.

I stopped at my clothing and fished an explosive device from my belt, tossing it out the broken door.

The flash of the emp grenade caused flickering in my visual display. The last guy stumbled backwards. I saw the telltale glowing in HIS eyes. Another hacker like Meredith and me. I felt an odd sluggish response from my cybernetic arms.

"Cyberware malfunction," I replied, "but a low end version. You need to go to Pacifica honey."

My own cyberdeck activated and the visual display showed the quickhack uploading "that's where I found an epic version of Short Circuit." I finished.

The hacker's implants sparked and shorted and he sagged against the wall before sinking to the floor paralyzed. I raised the floppy dildo and brought it down with all the force my cyber-arms allowed. He fell backwards wriggling and writhing in pain.

"And here I was thinking an electro-static dildo would be useless, clearly I didn't know what I was talking about."

"Feel free to have it," Meredith replied, "just try not to advertise where you got it. We never actually finished the official testing so you might accidentally kill someone with it."

I couldn't imagine what circumstance would cause me to hit someone with an electro-static dildo but stranger things happened everyday in Night City.

TBC

12