Venus Park Ch. 02

Story Info
F/m theme park with a dark secret.
4.9k words
4.69
9.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here.

All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful.

If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff! Here on Literotica you can use "Contact", "Send Private Feedback", or leave a comment!

------------------------

Another two hours of driving had left the boys exhausted from the monotony. After a while, they had resorted to a game of I Spy, but after eight rounds of the same three answers -- 'Tree, Road, Asshole', they had even given up on that.

When at last the treeline broke, and they saw a massive building ahead, they collectively cheered. It was short lived, however, as this was just the parking venue and park-owned hotel. Still, they were close, and their long journey was nearly at an end. The sight of yet another massive-breasted sign which simply said 'You're so close, baby!' was enough to keep them going.

The car park stretched some ways in all directions, and they drove past a scant few dozen cars before Mike chose a parking space seemingly arbitrarily. As Jake stepped out, stretching reflexively, he looked out at the vast rows of empty parking spaces beyond them, wondering why so much of it was empty. Why had no one parked in an emptier spot? It was a bit further away from the building, obviously, but it was odd nonetheless. Were there no paranoid drivers worried about getting doors scratched or mirrors knocked while leaving their car there for a few days?

As he scanned the area, he saw a tow truck approaching with a car on the rear. As it passed them, the woman driving leaned out of the window and smiled at them, blowing a kiss. The others laughed and waved back, happy just to see any evidence they were in the right place.

"See you at the park, boys!" she called back to them, waving idly. Trailing behind the tow truck was a blue car not too much unlike the one they had just driven here in.

The rest grabbed their bags as Jake watched the car being towed away, feeling a little dumbstruck, until one of them slapped him boyishly on the shoulder and -- rubbing the pain away -- he followed suit. Their bags, now loaded with everything they had bought -- albeit unsure how much they had paid, nor what the final price of their trip would be -- weighed them down as they made for the hotel-cum-welcome centre.

It was, in fact, that and much more. As soon as the door closed behind the boys, two women, who once again towered over the five lads with mind-boggling busts and thighs thicker than any guy's torso, snatched two of the lads in flowery boas and tugged them face-first into their chests.

"Welcome, boys!" came a cry as a half dozen women jiggled massive, naked breasts, sauntering their way.

"Mary-lou called ahead from the station and told us you were coming, so we decided to throw you a welcoming party!" said the woman behind the check-in desk, wearing a low-cut business blazer, not even buttoned up, and nothing else.

Rictus grins were painted on the boys faces as they were ushered inside, and each was swiftly deprived of their luggage and dignity in short order. Each was handed a beer, taken to a comfortable chair just far enough apart from each other to make talking to each other impossible, and were thoroughly overwhelmed in more ways than one.

"Now boys, drink up, rule 1 at Venus Park -- no one has a bad time!" said Veronica, the crimson-business jacketed bimbo who introduced herself in short order.

"But, uh, I'm tee-total..." Richard offered, eyeing the bottle which lacked any kind of label. The girls laughed at that, and Richard looked for a moment a bit put off.

"Richard M Swaim, born 1993, blood type B positive, we know everything there is to know about you! Remember? All the girls at the park will know to only give you non-alcoholic beverages when they scan you, just like that one in your hand."

Richard smiled at that and the girls cheered, before his brow furrowed once more, "Wait, but, I didn't tell you I-" was all he managed to get out before each of the boys had their faces thoroughly buried in tits by the nude girls who were now sitting practically on top of them on their plush chaises, drowning out whatever it was he had to say. Each boy found himself being bottle-fed, literally, as one or several girls took turns fawning over them.

The beer was great, Jake wasn't normally a beer guy but it was smooth and exactly what he needed after over five hours of driving. However, Jake could already tell it was quite strong. This was nothing you bought off the shelves. Having finished his first drink much faster than he normally would when a beautiful woman was practically pinning his arms to his sides and barely giving him a chance to rest between sips, she simply pulled out another from beside the chair and kept going.

"Now boys, we just have to go through a few things..." sighed Veronica in the practiced, bored tone of a flight attendant doing their 10,000th safety briefing, "While at Venus Park, you will be under observation at all times for the safety and wellbeing of our staff..."

She paused as she was strolling around them, five clipboards in her hands, and looked at them.

"Not to worry, we know you guys will be on your best behaviour." she said sweetly, and continued to lazily stroll past them, even as the boys were swiftly being distracted by caressing fingers and idle kisses.

"You must sign the following waiver within which all the rights vested in you by the state are forfeited for the purposes of respecting Venus Park's sovereignty..." she drolled on, stretching her arms out to deliberately expose her massive breasts as her tiny business jacket was swiftly overpowered by the unstoppable tidal wave of tits that spilled out.

The boys merely gawked, struggling to even hear her words over the soft coos of delight as angelic women were taking greater and greater liberties with their progressively less-clothed bodies.

"Upon signing you acknowledge that Venus Park and its associates become sole benefactors of your estate, and retain rights over your legal and medical status, in essence obtaining power of attorney and next of kin over you..." she said, and turned to see all five boys thoroughly bewitched by their loving hosts.

"Wonderful..." she said softly, licking her lips, and began to hand out the clipboards.

"Just sign these, and we will make sure you boys are treated to the time of your lives... for as long as you're here."

Each of the boys suddenly felt what appeared to be a small book, easily 100 pages in length, of legal documentation dumped in their laps. Jake managed, at length, to wrestle his arms free of the two buxom maidens at either side of him, who seemed determined to have him touching them rather than the paperwork, and began to peruse the front page. When he tried to lift the page over, however, he found the pages practically glued together.

"Just a formality!" Veronica said with a syrupy sweet voice, inches from his face, and Jake was a little alarmed at how such a massive woman had managed to close with without his notice. "While you're here we need to be able to respond in an emergency, we're quite a way from civilization out here, after all..."

That did, at least, make some sense to Jake, although even a horny mid-20s guy knew that legal documentation was supposed to be easily legible, as he tried to pry the pages apart subtly.

"And besides," Veronica said, her voice suddenly deep and sultry, as her hands came to rest on his knees and ran up his thighs, pushing them apart, "as you might have guessed, we have to take a couple of liberties with the law to get away with some of our... conduct."

Her breath was fogging the air between herself and Jake as he felt his cock practically demanding that he drop the 'stupid fucking paper' and grab 'those fucking tits'.

"You do need to sign... though..." she said at last, and pulled a pen out from between her tits which, given the lack of a bra, spoke to Jake about just how firm they must be that it needed no help to stay stuck between them. He wondered fairly obviously how it would feel to have something else stuck in there instead...

Eyeing the pen as if he was signing his life away, which in fact, based on what snatches of her words he had heard during her monotonous speech, he practically was, Jake was just about to reach for it when a voice rose up.

"C-can I... I need to read this first."

Kyle, their fifth compatriot, stuttered out even as they could hear caressing hands surely-not-trying-to-silence-him.

Veronica smiled sweetly and stood, handing Jake the pen a little firmer than she had to.

"Of course, if you really want to read all that boring paperwork rather than spend time with us..." she said, with pouty mock-disappointment, "then we'll take you to your room."

She snapped her fingers, and simply said "Girls, take him away." At that, four women materialized around Kyle and were collecting his things, escorting him off somewhere, although his feet never seemed to touch the ground as they did so.

The boys laughed, perhaps a little more than they needed to to reassure themselves, at what they were almost sure was just a harmless dramatic move. Each boy was delicately convinced to stop trying to look over the much-too-tall chaise chairs behind them to see where Kyle was being taken by hands that pressed them back into the cushioning of the chair, or into the cushioning of massive breasts and thighs.

One by one, each was thoroughly massaged and groomed as wandering hands began to tease and stroke their hardening cocks through much-loosened clothing, and was convinced to sign the documentation which they could no longer read, either due to their vision swimming from a mix of hormonal desire and alcohol, which seemed to be in unending supply, or because their vision was quite literally blocked by the jiggling breasts or thighs of voluptuous, venusian women. Even so, they seemed quite content with the signatures they received, however scrawled they may be.

"Right!" Veronica said cheerily, "I can tell you boys are awfully tired... I think each of you is in need of some rest. I wonder if our girls here might be able to help you... get to sleep."

With that, each of the boys was shanghai'd like Kyle before them, albeit a bit less forcefully, being escorted along the halls as if they were new prisoners being shown to their cells by the most beautiful of prison wardens. They were immediately taken into a massive cargo elevator, large enough for all ten massive women and their five grinning male 'guests'.

After that, Jake heard, rather than saw, first Mike, then Richard, letting out startled cries as they were taken away down different hallways behind him. Cries which were swiftly drowned in a sea of moans, giggles, and bountiful breasts.

"Your friend says good night!" came a cry as the two girls escorting him jostled their breasts against his cheeks encouragingly, seemingly able to carry both his bags and him aloft without issue.

At last, Jake was alone -- at least alone in that he was isolated from his friends, but still under lockstep by two gorgeous women -- and was wondering why they had to travel so far to separate rooms. Indeed, as they walked the hallways, Jake was noticing there were very few doors in these halls. 'How big must the rooms be?' he thought, brain fogged by more than just the booze.

"Here we are!" one announced with glee, and pulled out a keycard from between her breasts, going to unlock the door which, by leaning over, pressed Jake's face further and further into her partner's tits.

Then, suddenly, ahead, a naked guy appeared around the upcoming corner. He rebounded off the wall and sprinted towards them. Jake felt the girls suddenly stiffen, holding him at their sides and turning him to the wall. He craned, trying to see past their massive tits, but was only able to get a glance at the approaching boy... he looked terrified. He was struggling to move, seemingly drunk.

"No! No..." he whined defeatedly, as Jake heard, rather than saw, multiple people approaching, as his vision was seemingly deliberately being blocked. Soon the guy's shouts were muffled, and even when Jake could tell he was screaming as he was being swiftly led away, Jake could already barely hear it.

For a few moments, his two female handlers were still, before the massively over-sized door ahead of them opened at some unseen command, wide enough for them to enter three abreast, even with two massive women at his side, and soundlessly closed behind them. They then lowered him down, his feet touching the utterly meshing and thick carpet which, he presumed, was part of what had hindered the screaming boy's progress. Jake's feet sank deeper and deeper into it as if it were fresh snow, and it seemed almost to grip him there.

"Thank you so much for being such a good boy for us..." one said, lips on his ears as she began to hold him tight in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're such a good boy Jake..." said the other, her hand caressing his back.

"Wh... what was that?" Jake asked nervously, at once both reassured and yet somehow distressed.

The girls looked at each other for a moment before they continued.

"He was probably a spy."

"A spy." Jake said, rather than asked, incredulously, his mind rather than his cock being momentarily aroused from the increasingly tight embrace of two massively-breasted women.

"Corporate espionage." said the other, and kissed his cheek.

"I know how scary that must have been, especially since you've only just gotten here," said the first, almost sounding as if she was going to cry. Jake looked into her eyes and thought he saw tears welling, and his alcohol laden heart ached.

"Uh... it's... not your fault..." he attempted, and as the two girls locked eyes once more, they grinned.

They laughed, lifted him up with astonishing ease, and dropped on their sides to the massive bed which occupied the room. His shoulders were buried to the neck on either side in their tremendous busts. Jake was swiftly finding the tattered remnants of his clothes tossed aside as they ran their hands up and down the boy captive between their tits, his head barely able to break above the surface as four fleshy swells collided around his neck.

"I'm Mindy," said the olive-skinned beauty running a finger through his hair.

"I'm Candy," said the shocking blonde, skin pearlescent.

That was seemingly all the introduction they felt was needed, given that they were already nude, and they proceeded to plaster Jake's neck and face with kisses, four hands roaming ever further down as they skillfully removed his clothing, hidden beneath the massive fleshy collar of their breasts, leaving his arms practically useless as they were pinned between two massively thick bodies and four soft, oppressing thighs.

Mindy was seemingly content to caress his chest and stomach, taking extra delight in tweaking his -- as he discovered -- quite sensitive nipples. Candy, however, had a more deliberate goal, and was coaxing the most fervent erection Jake had ever had to life, his cock rising to the occasion seemingly as if on command.

With a deft touch that spoke of a lifetime of experience, she began to caress his cock in ways he had never dreamt of. Soon,Jake found himself moaning into the bosomy gag which was swallowing his chin.

"I think we lucked out Mindy." she said softly, directly into his ear

"Me too, he's such a pliable little thing, isn't he?"

"Feels so nice to have a boy against my body again... I'll never stop loving this feeling..." she said, moaning softly as she gyrated against his arm, his hand soon feeling the slickness of her thighs growing.

"And listen to those moans he's making, such a sensitive thing..."

"You're telling me..." Candy agreed lasciviously, curling her fingers around his cock and delighting in all the sounds she could elicit from him. He was practically blind to anything that wasn't their faces or tits, and almost deaf between them, the sensory deprivation meant every phantom touch caused him to jump or jolt, much to their delight.

"What a sweetie." the massive tanned woman proclaimed, outright licking his cheek as she caressed his abdomen, massaging it softly.

Candy, however, had begun to grind directly against his fingers as she jerked his cock with vigour, panting breathily into his ear. Mindy was grasping his forearm now and directing it between her legs, and he was all too eager to comply.

The wet, slick sounds of two thrumming pussies, his hand almost cemented between their massive, soft thighs, was the only sound apart from their collective moans and the hummingbird paced cock-milking Jake was receiving from the masturbatrix extraordinaire.

"I bet this good boy would love to cum for us..." Mindy concluded, sounding certain, "is that right baby? Do you want to cum for us?"

What little he could, Jake was nodding as eagerly as he ever had.

"Well, there's just one tiny little thing we need you to do for us first..." Candy whispered, slowing her hand's movements to a crawl.

Jake, having felt himself nearing in on the greatest orgasm of his life, went practically paroxysmal, until the two girls clamped their thighs across his legs and stomach, holding him firmly to the bed as Candy continued her glacially slow handjob.

"We need to give you your tracking band," said Candy, as Mindy reached over to the bedside table behind her, "but you have to be a good boy and hold still..." she added, while paradoxically continuing her torturous handjob.

"Mmmph..." Jake mumbled into a massive breast.

The pair seemed content with his response, and Mindy held up a small plastic device... with a tiny needle poking out of it.

At that, however, Jake immediately began to thrash around.

"Now, now, Jake, listen..." Mindy said, holding him firm.

"You won't be able to do anything at the park without it, heck, you won't even be able to enter the gates, and we'll have to send you home in the morning..." Candy soothed, as her hand ever so slightly slackened, to the point where he could barely feel her fingers as they stroked his cock any more.

"We'd hate to see you have to leave, especially when all your friends will be having such a good time..." Mindy continued, the two like a pair of devils on either shoulder.

"On the other hand, we can give you a tiny little prick, and then..." Candy cooed, pouring poisoned words directly into his vulnerable ear, while ever so slightly stroking faster and firmer, "you can stay as long as you want... you never have to leave if you don't want to."

Jake began to whine, practically entombed in soft, giving flesh, his cock weeping precum as it begged to be touched, but his hands were buried in the wet clefts of either woman's clutching, sucking lips. As if to accentuate the point, each of them began to slowly gyrate, fucking his fingers while leaving his poor cock unsatisfied.

"Mmmfh-mmh!" Jake groaned, defiantly. This was all too much, he was sure, even as a fog of alcohol, arousal and a few things he wasn't aware of clouded his mind.

"Well, we can't force you to take it," Mindy said simply, and put it back on the table beside her.

"But, there's no way to let you leave until the morning. So I guess we'll just wait until tomorrow." Candy concluded, and kissed his forehead.

Confused for a moment, Jake tugged at his arms, but found the girls reluctant to let him go. Instead, the pair seemingly relaxed against the pillows beneath them, and Jake panicked as their breasts, until now kept somewhat aloft, began to swell further, swallowing his head entirely.

12