Venus Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final squeal, the two women relaxed, the poor boy practically invisible between them, entirely buried between their thighs, stomachs and breasts. They pulled the covers over themselves, and the last bit of light that Jake could see within his sweaty, flushed prison was snuffed out.

"You feel free to let us know if you change your mind, sweetie!" Candy said, with a sickly sweet tone, and resumed her glacially slow handjob as Mindy went back to torturously caressing his sensitive body.

Trapped between their bodies, he could hear their heartbeats quicken as they went back to thrusting up and down upon his trapped fingers, and the utterly noncathartic feeling of his fingers penetrating those soft, wet lips again and again, them practically gripping his fingers for their very lives, was pure hell. He wanted them, he needed them. He needed to fuck. To cum! More than anything, he wanted to cum. Needed it.

But no matter how he squirmed, thrashed, or wept, they didn't seem to notice. They just rhythmically thrust themselves back and forth, swallowing up his fingers, shuddering in the pure ecstasy he was so cruelly denied. Occasionally they would free him just enough to thrust into Candy's fingers, futilely chasing that orgasm, even as she would slacken her grip to almost non-existence, or wrap her fingers around his cock only to move her hand in perfect synchronicity with his thrusts, leaving the poor boy exhausted with nothing to show for it.

It could have been minutes or hours, he could only track time by the occasional full-body shudder as either Mindy or Candy was wracked with an orgasm at the feeling of the poor guy trapped between them, no doubt being driven out of his mind with need.

At last, he felt the wet, sopping breasts of Candy peel themselves back ever so slightly.

"Did you say something in there dear?" she asked, peering down at his red, sweat-soaked face with pure, unadulterated lust, a cruel grin on her wicked features.

"Please! Please! Anything! Give me the band!" he groaned, gasping for breath between words.

"Of course dear, I'm so glad you changed your mind..." she said, and Mindy handed her the device, "you'll barely feel it..." she mewled through pursed lips, and a second later she simply chirped, "All done!"

It took a moment for the tiny pinprick to register, but even so, he couldn't help but feel that -- painless as it was -- he had made a mistake. That was swiftly overridden by the heavenly feeling of Candy's handjob resuming.

"Now I can take care of this good boy the way he deserves!" Candy said, practically drooling over her own tits as she leaned in to kiss him, sucking his mouth into an inescapable smooch.

"And tomorrow... oh... just you wait..." Mindy prophecized, "if you liked spending time with us... you'll love getting to meet all our friends at the park!"

"Of course, you don't have to go..." Candy added, her hand making utterly lewd wet noises as his weeping cock had, over the course of his torturous teasing, lubricated itself far beyond any need, "you could just stay here in this room with us..."

"Some boys never leave this arrival building during their entire stay... can you imagine that? They just spend hours, days, weeks in here with us girls..." Mindy murmured, relishing the thought.

"Mmhmm, some never leave at all!" Candy squeaked, but giggled, as if she had spoken out of turn, "Silly me, never mind poor boy, you just relax and cum for us..."

Jake was, as an understatement, more than willing to comply. As the pair loosened their thighs, he was able to thrust up, meeting every one of Candy's strokes as she seemed to know exactly where and how to touch his cock to extract the maximum pleasure from it. Seemingly she knew exactly how to pleasure or torture a cock almost instinctually.

"Mmmm yes, cum for us baby... and then we can get going all over again."

"Mmmfh!?" Jake asked.

"That's right baby, oh... you didn't think we'd leave you with just a little handjob to remember us by, did you?"

"No, no baby," Mindy corrected, "you're going to remember our bodies... I want you to be thinking of us when you're out there in the park. Every time you close your eyes... every time you feel a woman's hand, or her mouth, or her pussy... I want you to remember ours!"

With that, Mindy passionately swallowed him into an all-encompassing kiss, crushing her breasts against him as she did so. Jake's eyes rolled into the back of his head as Candy moved in for the kill, jerking his cock at almost inhuman speeds, cradling his balls lovingly, encouraging him to cum as fervently as she could.

Jake groaned and cried into Mindy's mouth as, between their bodies, Jake squirted in the most violent orgasm he had ever had. His body siezed up, every muscle tightening with the utter exertion of forcing out his cum harder than he had thought possible.

The girls at his sides cooed softly, holding him close as his brain's pleasure centres were utterly rewritten. Nothing had ever felt this good before. Nearly a minute later, his vision finally began to return as he panted and felt their breasts weighing his chest down.

"Such a good boy," the pair assured him, whispering sweet nothings into his vulnerable mind, him barely able to comprehend what was being said.

"Good boy for us..." "Listen to the women here..." "We know what's best for you..." "Stay here with us..." "Stay here forever..."

After letting the boy rest long enough, Candy rolled to her back, pulling Jake with her until he was prostrated on top of her, feeling suddenly even smaller than he had when he was buried betwixt their bosomly forms.

"I hope you're not too tired, little man... you still need to fuck us, remember," Candy said, voice filled with promise.

Mindy sidled up behind him, arms around his waist, her breasts form-fitting around him like a cast, "And after her, you have to fuck me..."

"Then you can fuck me again..." Candy said, giddily, guiding Jake's half-turgid cock between her now soaking thighs as he half-heartedly resisted, trying to form the words.

"And then we can fuck again..." Mindy proposed, licking his ear and driving any thoughts he had left out.

"Fuck... and fuck... and fuck!" Candy said, grabbing his ass and hilting his cock inside her, her pussy grasping him as if the first breath after diving.

"And never, ever stop!" Mindy reminded them both, gleefully.

Jake was already thrusting into Candy's heavenly pussy with wild, reckless abandon, his mind -- vacant of any higher thoughts -- now operating on the pure instinct driven by the ocean of female arousal he was practically swimming in.

Mindy, however, used her bodyweight to press atop him, sandwiching him between herself and Candy. Once again, he found himself powerless to resist these women or their soft bodies which seemed to so easily overpower him. He couldn't move, and again began to sob into the breasts which had become his entire world.

"Aww, poor thing..." Mindy softly spoke, voice dripping with power, "did I say you got to fuck us? My mistake... we'll be the ones doing the fucking."

At that, she began to thrust against his ass, reaching down with sopping fingers to play between her own sodden thighs with one hand, and tease his asshole with the other. Utterly enmeshed into their flesh, he felt Mindy gently thrusting him, bodily, in and out of Candy's pussy as if he were a strap on for her to use, just here for the ride. Candy clutched him to her chest, directing his mouth to her nipple to silence his feeble protests as he felt his ass being played with as it had never been.

Candy's saturated thighs merely contributed to the hot, sweaty, humid atmosphere between them where Jake was buried in soft skin and the wet produce of arousal. Long beyond caring, however, Jake was in heaven, having abandoned any semblance of control. He was just a plaything for women like these, a toy, a beloved pet...

Recognizing the look of surrender on a man's face after countless years of breaking them in, Candy groaned with satisfaction, clamping her arms around his shoulders and pinning him to her chest. Another satisfied customer...

--------

Not too far away, outside the bedroom window, through the bars behind the curtains Jake hadn't noticed, down in the car park, the tow truck was lifting Mike's car up and towing it away. It was taken several miles to a walled compound where, thanks to the work of a dozen massive women, it was re-painted and listed for sale online to male students at the local university who needed a cheap car... one they could take on road trips, perhaps. The boys who came here in it wouldn't have any use for it any more, after all...

12