Venus Park Ch. 03

Story Info
F/m theme park with a dark secret.
4.6k words
4.52
6.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here.

All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful.

If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff! Here on Literotica you can use "Contact", "Send Private Feedback", or leave a comment!

-----------------

Although morning was creeping its way through the towering pines surrounding the arrivals hotel, the thick blackout curtains behind the hotel-cum-prison's bars gave no indication. Indeed, when Jake finally did wake, it was hard to tell the difference from sleep at first. He felt entirely encased in warmth, and when he tried to open his eyes he couldn't see a thing. Had he gone blind? His whole body felt stiff, drained... wet...

Testing his arms and legs, he found they could barely move. Adrenaline flushed through him, swiftly bringing him to full wakefulness, as he began to panic, thinking he had been buried alive. That was, of course, not far from the truth. Memories soon came flooding back to him as he began to understand just what, or who rather, he was buried in. Flashbacks began to stir, and as he grew still once more, he could feel the heartbeats of the two massive women who were his handlers directly in his ears. The soft rise and fall of their chests, as Mindy and Candy breathed peacefully in their sleep, was slowly rocking him back and forth... and lulling him back to slumber as well.

Wincing with effort, he forced himself to ignore the hypnotic undulations of their supple, thick bodies... this was easier given that their legs, wrapped around his, were slowly massaging his now truly wakeful cock, trapped between their soft, squishy thighs. His head and shoulders remained entirely held imprisoned within their massive busts, and their plump stomachs and legs were sufficient to hold him entirely aloft between their bodies. Jake realised that, throughout the entire night, his body hadn't in fact touched the mattress once.

Despite the comfortable, cool, almost perfect temperature of the hotel, last night's sex left his body feeling slick, and he had quite the urge to shower... although he doubted he would be allowed to shower himself with those two around. Indeed, at this rate, he doubted he would even be allowed out of their bed. Squirming once more, shaking his head within the tight confines of their breasts to stave off the alluring promise of sleep, he tried to wake either of them.

He had little success as far as he could tell, barely able to hear a thing over the pounding of their hearts, the soft whisper of their breath, and his own blood pumping in his ears. Whatever Jake tried, he couldn't free his arms pinned to his sides, despite managing to wriggle them slightly, and had absolutely no hope of escaping the vice grip of their leg-locks. Indeed, he found that his voice was almost entirely swallowed up by their breasts. Despite the situation, he was unwilling to raise his voice any further, perhaps out of embarrassment, or, subconsciously, perhaps he wasn't as eager to leave their embrace as he thought...

As his legs twitched once again in a desperate bid for freedom, he heard a soft giggle from above.

"Good boy..." came a soft whisper, barely audible through their awe-inspiring breasts.

"Mmmpgh!" Jake groaned in response, ready to be released, but heard nothing in return. Was she ignoring him? Surely if she had heard him last night, she could hear him now?

"Mmmmpfhg!!" Still, nothing.

He kicked his leg as hard as he could, which, through the sheer mass and bulk of their soft bodies, translated into the bare writhe of a sleeping kitten, but he was rewarded once again with at least some acknowledgement as Candy moaned dreamily... in her sleep, he realised. The pair were still sleeping, and trapped there, their bodies were suffocatingly luring him back into unconsciousness. Back and forth their bodies rocked him like a baby, and if it weren't for his now raging erection he couldn't have kept himself awake.

Desperately trying to escape the soporific effects of their embrace, he rocked his legs as though he were swimming, rhythmically pressing and grinding his legs directly against the wet slit of each woman who held his comparatively slight limbs in custody pressed up against their hairless, slick slits. Soon, the pair were offering muted moans between fitful breaths, and he could feel -- rather than hear -- the pair's breathing quicken, and heartbeats rising, a distant booming pair.

Now his body, rather than being gently rocked, found itself swaying as the two women were grinding against his imprisoned thighs in their sleep. He felt a hand snake its way down between his body and that of Mindy's, lubricated by her sweat-sodden skin, as it rooted itself between her legs, frigging herself in time with each thrust.

"Oh... Mindy..." came a soft groan from Candy.

"Mmmm... good morning..." she replied, biting her lip.

"I think someone's excited..." Candy cooed, and Jake felt her body squish even closer to that of Mindy, struggling for breath momentarily as their soft, wet bodies conformed around him.

"Fuck yeah," Mindy nodded in agreement.

Giggling, Candy corrected "I meant our guest... he must be very excited to be squirming enough to wake girls as big as us up..."

"Oh my gosh!" Mindy squeaked, and released her hand from between her legs for a moment to slickly caress Jake's stomach with her pussy-sodden fingers, "I totally forgot we had company..."

"Lucky us..." Candy added, licking her lips, and continued grinding against Jake's hips, "what a treat to wake up to".

"He might not be awake yet, though... maybe he's just having a lovely wet dream," Mindy proposed, her fingers once again penetrating her thighs with a sucking slurp, rhythmically pulsing in and out.

"Oh yeah..." Candy agreed sarcastically, "maybe he's just having a wet dream..." At that, her hand moved down Jake's other side, and he now felt her join Mindy in adding the wetness of their sex to the musky, heady atmosphere that filled the tiny space Jake was trapped in between their thick forms.

"Mmmmfh..." Mindy groaned, leaning in to kiss Candy, and in the process practically suffocating Jake between their giant tits as the four soft and sweaty mounds pressed together.

For a while, the squelch of both sets of lips was all Jake could hear, trapped in the bosomy coffin of his minders as they sucked and licked at each other in mocking ignorance of the poor guy's desperation.

"I bet this is better than any wet dream our guest has ever had, though..." Mindy offered at last, releasing candy's thick lips with a wet pop.

Between them, Jake was struggling mightily now, albeit the kind of release he was looking for had changed as he had listened to the maddening sounds of sexual congress around him. Their soft, wet thighs were gently moving up and down his cock at just the right pace to drive him wild. Visions from the night before of being used as a toy by the two voluptuous goddesses betwixt whom he was currently confined were not helping, either. Despite having cum more last night than in any week of his life combined, he still somehow felt not only able but extremely eager to repeat the feat again.

Wasn't there something else, though? He pondered for a moment, before it occurred to him that he had almost entirely forgotten how he had come to be currently sliding between two divine female figures. The park... his friends... There was a world outside of the space between these two massive, motherly matrons, he remembered, dully.

'Sex first, escape later,' his brain was proposing instead, and he was finding it hard to disagree.

Managing with some effort to shift his head to one side, he used the free space left behind to groan out a "Please!" before the gap was swiftly reconquered with massive mounds of milky mammary.

"Oh my..." Mindy noted, leaning down to kiss the top of Jake's freshly-recaptured head, which only barely poked out of their combined cleavage.

"I wonder what it is he's asking for so politely?" Candy asked in mock ignorance, her entire body shuddering for a moment before she continued, evidently enjoying her lurid masturbation inches from the guy trapped in their embrace.

"Hmmm... I don't know..." Mindy mused, "Oh, weren't he and his friends going somewhere today?"

"Mmmmgh!" Jake groaned, mutedly, trying to interject.

"I don't recall -- ughhhh..." Candy stuttered out between sexual shivers.

"MMMMFH!" Jake groaned louder, in exasperation at his bosomy gag.

"Maybe he'd like to get out of bed? Or... maybe he wants some attention from his two loving... caring... mommies..." Mindy offered, both girls pausing her masturbation to see if Jake responded.

A few moments later, a weak, but defeated groan made both girls squeal in delighted laughter. It was obvious they were only going to listen to what they wanted to hear.

"Oh Mindy, now that's not fair. How do we know what he's trying to say," Candy admonished mockingly, "if we can't understand a single thing the poor thing says?" her lips pursing as she finished her question in a baby-talk tone.

"If only there was some other way he could tell us what he wants..." Mindy mused, as her slickened digits crept over his stomach to his waist, where his cock -- the fifth columnist traitor that it was -- was throbbing rhythmically milked by two massive, soft, wet thighs.

Biting his lip, and using every ounce of mental fortitude he could, he tried oh-so-desperately to imagine anything he could to discourage his healthy, budding erection -- but it was no use. He doubted anything could have kept his cock under control under such circumstances short of a steel-clad chastity cage, and even then his molten cock would have done it's best to melt through it. Mindy's slippery fingers coiled around his cock in triumph, giggling deeply with satisfaction at having caught her prey, and began to slowly jerk him, replacing one hand with the other between her legs.

"It sure feels like that's what he wants," she concluded, and the pair snickered conspiratorially as Jake resigned himself to another bout of endless, draining sex.

"Hmm... Give us another cute little moan if we're right sweetie," Candy said, relishing their control over him.

Biting his lip, he held out as long as he could, but Mindy just began to stroke him faster and faster.

"Just a little moan, tell us you want to fuck us baby, and we can fuck all day if you want..."

The wet slish-slish of her sex-soaked hand, slicked with her thick juices, around his cock was drowned out only by the pair's wanton fingering of their own wet holes.

"Make any little noise at all and we'll take that as a yes..."

At last, he could hold on no longer, and he let out a tiny squeak -- followed by a deep, longing moan.

"Such a good boy," Candy concluded, and kissed his head in turn.

-----------------

Unlike the night before, the pair seemed less energetic first thing in the morning. Each rolled onto their backs, peeling their soaking bodies apart and leaving Jake at long last free, albeit swiftly bundled up in four tentacle-like arms, latching onto his dank flesh and pulling him in.

Mindy aligned him with her thighs, parting them as trails of slick, feminine desire strung between them, guiding him slowly into her without a word... before clamping her calves around his waist, entrapping him once more. His freedom had been short lived, yet he had little complaint.

Candy, meanwhile, lay on her side, elbow under her cheek and one knee cocked, as she lazily fingered herself watching the college boy fuck her partner, evidently satisfied with his surrender.

"Th-thaaat's it..." Mindy cooed, as his cock sunk deeper into her, encouraged by her legs squeezing him in with her feet planted on his ass to give her full control.

"I love our job, Mindy..." Candy said, and Mindy just laughed, her head rolling back on her pillow as her hands clutched at the sheets.

Despite no longer being sandwiched between both of them, he found the atmosphere still laden with their scent, and the room felt humid. Given both of these giant women had been masturbating for the better part of today and the night before, he wasn't surprised.

Jake needed no encouragement to fuck this goddess, but found he had little say in the matter either way, as Mindy began to fuck herself using him as little more than a sex toy. Her calves curled inwards at an impressive pace, driving him into her wetness at her own eager pace.

"Oh -- f -- fuck -- g -- god -- mmm -- fuck -- me..." Mindy echoed out loudly between each thrust.

Jake felt his centre of gravity slowly tipping forwards, unable to keep his knees on the mattress as his body was bowled over her thick abdomen by her passionate tugs. He reached out, hands on her tummy, to try to keep himself upright. Just below, her huge, pillowy breasts jiggled menacingly, with perky, erect, puffy nipples swinging directly in his eyeline. He had already spent the better part of a night and a morning trapped between those tits and was desperate to hold on to what little remained of his new-found freedom.

That was easier said than done, however, as her sex-soaked stomach was slick, and soon first one then the other hand slipped down to her waist, with his face now being gently kissed by her breasts with every bounce.

"That's it... don't fight it... such a good boy..." Mindy cooed, delightedly watching the poor boy's struggles to resist her all-encompassing breasts, "come to momma..."

"Oops..." Candy uttered sweetly, as she began to gently tickle her fingers under his exposed, shaky armpit.

"Mmm-MMMGH!" Jake groaned defiantly, finding himself once again faced with the prospect of being smothered in Mindy's tits.

It was no use. He barely had the strength to hold himself up after his extended ravishing, and what little mental discipline he retained was shattered by merely a few seconds of her ticklish assault. His elbow bent, reflexively trying to protect his sensitive, ticklish armpit, and Jake collapsed. Instantly, his face was swallowed into the jiggling swamp of breast flesh which welcomed him back, pulling him deeply into the slick valley of Mindy's cleavage from which he realised dully he no longer had the strength to escape.

"Mmmmfhhhh!" Jake groaned in frustration, as even his smallest shred of remaining dignity was utterly crushed by these two sex-crazed fiends and their utterly unfair strategy. It was a game, he knew, but a game he had lost. He simply hadn't known that he had never stood a chance to begin with.

"MMMMMMGH!" Jake squealed between Mindy's breasts as Candy moments later went back to tickling Jake's armpit, even after he had given up. Now though he was totally helpless to even attempt to defend himself with his arm held prostrate around Mindy's soft stomach.

"Looks like the serum is doing it's job, he's so sensitive..." Candy uttered mutedly, and Jake felt his ears prick up. Had he heard her correctly? It was quite hard to focus between the mind-shattering combination of salacious sex and ticklish teasing.

Idly giggling to herself, Candy resumed her candid masturbation, moaning in time with Mindy and timing her fingers with the thrusts of Jake's cock.

"Don't wear yourself out sweetie, I still want that delicious dick of yours next..." Candy soothed into his ear, even as her tickling fingers drove the poor boy mad.

"Would you l-like th-that honey?" Mindy asked, her voice shrill with evident arousal, "Do you wanna fuck auntie Candy n-nhhhh-next?"

Even if Jake could have answered them, he doubted they would have taken no for an answer - not that he would have objected if he could. His morning wood was now being expertly driven into a wanton pussy, and torments aside, he was in heaven. Still, he struggled futilely between Mindy's tits, squirming side to side as tickling fingers roamed down his side to his waist. If he had been the one doing the thrusting, Candy's distraction would have made it impossible to focus. Luckily Mindy had taken full control of the sloppy, rhythmic fucking with her now crossed legs.

"Cum for me... oooooh fuck! Fuck... fuck me boy... fuck me and cum..." Mindy cooed encouragingly, as Candy at last relented, her fingers withdrawing from the poor boy's oh-so-sensitive sides to rest on his back reassuringly.

Still, Jake continued to fitfully giggle at phantom touches, blinded by Mindy's all-encompassing tits and unaware her tickling had stopped. He felt his libido rising inexorably, the wet PLAP -- PLAP -- PLAP of their coupling practically bouncing off the walls.

"That's it, that's it! Cum! Cum baby!" Mindy cried, her hands gripping her pillow as she pushed herself forwards in time with each thrust to meet him, her cushiony mound squishing delightedly as it accepted his eager cock into its dripping embrace.

With his hands around her sides, barely able to touch the mattress given her size, Jake felt Mindy wrap hers around his neck, clamping her tits around his head in the process. The sudden swell of her breast around his head left him utterly isolated from the world once more. No sound, nothing could enter, and of course he had no chance of escape.

Indeed, he was totally detached from existence, feeling nothing but the overwhelming pleasure of Mindy's sex as she swallowed his cock again, and again, into the tight feeling of her soft, warm embrace. With no sound able to escape her bosom his otherworldly and inhuman cries of pleasure went almost unnoticed by the pair of girls, who simply cooed and aww'd in idle fancy as he was thoroughly milked by Mindy's legs, causing yet another brain-altering orgasm to rip its way through him.

Candy and Mindy, for their part, had worked themselves into a sexual frisson, and kissed each other passionately as he came inside her. They shuddered through their own shared, sympathetic orgasms, even as he was squirting helplessly between Mindy's thighs.

Panting, sweating, and moaning, Mindy just held him for the longest time, before at last he was rescued by Candy, who peeled the two apart. Although rescue was perhaps not the right word, rather he was now under fresh assault, as she pulled him in for a kiss which his still-recovering mind was totally unprepared for. Her plush, rosy lips devoured his mouth, and her long, lavish tongue invaded it, pinning his in a match it could never have hoped to win.

"Awww, he looks so cute..." Mindy said breathlessly, watching Candy lecherously molest the poor guy as she recovered from her orgasm while Jake wasn't given the chance to.

Candy's hands roamed across him, one hand hefting his cock as if checking the weight, while squeezing his ass with the other, all while her mouth kept his prisoner. Her breasts were threatening to encircle him once more as their soft weight pressed around his shoulders, and his arms, limp at his sides, felt their soft but foreboding presence returning.

Eager to retain some agency in their forthcoming and inevitable coupling, and avoid being smothered in tits once again, his mind sluggishly groped for an alternative even as Candy was groping him. Just in time, his muddled, honey-stuck mind finally had an idea. Jake turned his head from one side to another, as Candy unerringly followed, lasciviously lashing his lips with her tongue, until he was able to break free just long enough to speak.

"S-sixty nine?" He croaked out, uncertainly.

Mindy and Candy stared at each other, before Candy beamed at him, almost proud.

"What an excellent idea!" Candy said sweetly, and Jake found himself wondering if he had made a mistake as he was lifted aloft, the much larger woman having no trouble lifting his entire bodyweight as if he were little more than a pet to her... which he was rapidly beginning to believe was closer to the truth than he might have imagined.

12