Venus Park Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy fluffed a pillow, and Candy laid him down, head atop it. Jake realised, mutely, he had merely traded being smothered by breasts for thighs, and began to stutter out an objection.

"W-wait, I was- I mean- can I be on top?"

"On top?" Candy asked, feigning innocence, before pausing to think for a moment... then she stared at Mindy who returned it with a flash in her eyes.

"Why, of course you can sweetie! Anything for our dear, beloved guest..." Candy said slyly, eyes narrowing, while lifting him up again. Mindy placed the pillow under her head instead.

"W-w-wait-" Jake sputtered, but was all-too-overwhelmed in his fatigue to articulate any further objections as he was lowered down onto Mindy, waiting like a springing trap as her breasts encircled his head, her arms crossing across his chest, and her legs wrapping around the outside of his own.

"There we are, see? You're on top!" Candy giggled, and gently ran her hands up and down his legs.

Shivering with anticipation, she swung her leg deftly over the pair, and began to slowly lower herself down onto Mindy's chest, and Jake's captive face. As her pussy grew closer and closer, the slick drops of her arousal left over from her earlier orgasm dripped into his waiting lips, signalling his imminent doom.

"Mmm-MM!" Was all Jake got out before thick, rotund, hairless and slick lips were drowning his objections in feminine cum.

"What a gentleman, offering to eat you out Candy..." Mindy cooed to the boy captive within her tits just below, "but gentlemen don't talk with their mouths full!"

"Speaking of a mouthful..." Candy drooled with relish, and began to lavishly lick, kiss and suckle on Jake's cock as if it were the sweetest of candy.

When Jake tried to free his head, even slightly, Mindy just squeezed her breasts together tighter, clamping his head still for Candy to grind against freely. This forced Jake's mouth further open, and his tongue was laid flat, to the delight of Candy's clit.

"Oh fuck..." Candy groaned, and swallowed Jake whole, her pillowy thick lips forcing their way down and around the base of his cock, before dragging their way all the way up to the tip slowly... Only for her lips to drop back down with a wet slap like meat on a marble countertop, repeating the process again.

With the weight of her body atop him, her thighs were framing his chin even as Mindy's impressive bust was hemming the rest of his head in. When Candy wanted him to go deeper, she needed only to rock her hips back slightly and crush her lips against his mouth, as it had nowhere else to go.

Mindy, for her part, was enjoying keeping the boy prostrate and vulnerable, and used her legs to force his own apart, giving Candy total access to his now entirely defenceless and vulnerable cock. Candy was wantonly sucking his cock into the wet, fleshy vacuum of her mouth, allowing her tongue to freely circle around the head every time she withdrew - only to hungrily devour him all over again. Mindy, however, began to undulate her hips under Jake, bouncing him up and down, and plunging his cock into and out of Candy's lips as if he were little more than a strapon.

Candy just giggled, drawing her mouth further up to the tip of his cock, before lolling her tongue out to tickle and tease at the head as it rose and fell. Jake tried in vain to push up into that sucking, licking mouth which offered such tempting promise, but was utterly helpless to overcome even just the weight of Mindy's thick thighs which kept his legs restrained apart, and which weighed so heavily down atop them that they might as well have been steel bands over his limbs.

Moaning and whimpering needily, their torments having long since refreshed his desire for orgasm, he flexed again and again with his cock throbbing mightily in frustration; much to the delight of Candy who luxuriously lavished licks upon his cock, and he was bobbed up and down at precisely the casual and relaxed pace Mindy set.

"MMMGH!" Jake groaned in utter frustration at the helpless situation he found himself in once more at the hands of these buxom leggy vixens.

In response, Candy merely spread her knees slightly, lowering herself still further atop Jake's face, until he was entirely smothered the folds of her sex like a fleshy mask which encompassed all but his eyes, silencing his muffled complaints once and for all.

He licked her folds feverishly, both hoping that he could inspire her to mercy through sufficient supplication, and because it was the only outlet his once-again-imprisoned body had for his extreme frustration. Candy squealed in unabashed satisfied lust at this, and finally, sucked him entirely into her mouth, squeezing Mindy's thighs encouragingly as an unspoken sign. Mindy, for her part, fucked Candy's mouth with Jake's cock much more vigorously, evidently drunk on the power she had over the guy she had in her clutches once again. Perhaps, Jake's sex-addled mind imagined, she had fucked Candy with a strapon before. She definitely seemed to enjoy having a cock to use as her own...

Hands free, she felt around under Jake, squeezing his ass before curling her fingers back inside her. Jake was stunned, did these womens' libidos have no limit? Hadn't she cum enough? Evidently not, he concluded, as she used Jake's body weight to force her own fingers inside herself every time she slid his cock out of Candy's mesmerising lips.

"Fuck, fuck..." Mindy moaned softly, either an announcement of pleasure, or perhaps subconsciously voicing her instinct to press his cock into her mouth.

Candy groaned as she shivered all over, and Jake felt her clenching around his tongue, thighs clamped around his head tightly... before she began to recklessly suck his cock, slamming her lips down to the base to meet every thrust of Mindy's hips, with Jake's cock trapped in-between the energetic thrusts of Mindy's own eagerness and the hammering wet prison of Candy's sausage-thick lips.

Drooling, Jake's mind began to wander, floating amidst both a physical and mental ocean of feminine flesh and sexual pleasure. He was both literally and metaphorically floating in female sex as he began to lose his fragile connection to reality. Jake's groans turned to moans, to grunts, and finally to screams as he grew closer and closer, until at last Candy felt him throbbing painfully.

"That's it, cum for her... cum into her mouth like a good boy..." Mindy whispered, eagerly encouraging him even though she was the one forcing him over the edge.

Grinning victoriously, Candy let her bodyweight go entirely, no longer supporting herself, and Jake was pinned between the two once more as Candy hilted his cock in her mouth and sucked powerfully, licking wildly, delivering the final blow to his wilting sanity.

That was all Jake could handle, and he felt a snap - an almost physical twang in his brain as whatever remained of his ability to think fled for distant shores. Every muscle in his body flexed at once as, sunken between two beautiful bodies, he came yet again, jets of cum rocketing between the thick, powerful vacuum sucking lips of Candy, who squeezed and wrung out his cock, dragging her pillowy soft lips tightly from base to tip and digging her tongue into the base of his cock all the way up... milking out every last drop.

12