Vera

Story Info
Two High School friends reunite.
4.8k words
4.62
5.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera

So back in high school in the 80's I was friends with a girl named Vera. Yes not a very common name back then or even now for that matter, but I loved her name, it fit her perfectly. She was cute with bleached blond teased hair with a nice shape and I guess about 5'5 tall. We were metal heads, leather, denim jeans and rock tee shirts you know the look.

We hung out often, went to concerts and stuff but it was just as friends. Me being naïve and having very low self-esteem, I never picked up on her advances. She would always get close to me; rub up on me and things like that. I liked her a lot and would have loved to bring what we had to another level but never got the guts to ask her out.

Vera was a year behind me in high school so I graduated and we lost touch with each other. Many years went by and I was on social media and ran across her. She used her first name as her last name and her profession title as her first. I saw that we had numerous mutual friends and wondered if it was her.

I flipped through her photos and saw some pictures of her in her teens, it was her. I sent her a personal message and she knew it was me right away. A few years go by and during those years we became online friends. We would chat for hours about old times and our current lives. In one conversation she asked me why I never asked her out. I answered honestly and told her that I was chicken shit and had very low self-esteem because I was fat. She explained that my weight meant nothing to her and she would have dated me in a heartbeat.

As we reconnected more and more feelings were expressed between us. Neither one of us had been in a serious relationship before at the time. She told me we would have been the first for everything. We chatted about what might have been and what things could have been like now. As time went on some provocative pictures were shared between us. She had become a beautiful woman, beautiful face, smooth curves, amazing breasts, perfectly round ass and nice feet, she was a beautiful package. We didn't go too far with the pictures, there were no dick or pussy pictures shared although I wanted to see her pussy so badly. I never asked because I didn't want to ruin our rekindled friendship.

Vera had moved out of state soon after high school where I remained in our home state. One day she sent me a message telling me she was going to be in town for a few days. I immediately got excited and asked if we could meet up at some point. Being the wise ass she had always been she said she wouldn't have told me if she didn't want to meet up.

We decided to meet for lunch at a local bar and grill. So I put on a pair of blue jeans, a black button up shirt, my brown cowboy boots and my signature black cowboy hat. I arrived at the pub first and grabbed two bar stools. Then Vera walked through the door. She was wearing tight blue jeans, black leather riding boots and a black low cut V-neck blouse she looked amazing. When she saw me her smile lit up the room. She ran over to me and hugged my neck so tight I could barely breathe. I hugged her back and he body felt so tight and toned and the smell of her perfume was intoxicating.

"Oh Tom it's so great to see you after all these years, you look great!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Damn Vera you look absolutely amazing Vera, your pictures don't do you justice," I replied.

She finally released me from her clutches and hopped up on the barstool next to me. We chatted and laughed rehashing old times and old friends we hung out with. We had a few drinks and a bite to eat. Hours went by but it seemed like we just got there and she said she had to go. My heart sunk when I heard her words.

I paid the bill and I walked her out to her car. When we got to her car she leaned her back against the driver side door. I stood in front of her and we looked into each other's eyes. Vera then grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me to her.

"You're doing it again you dork," she said smiling.

"Um what am I doing Vera," I asked as my heart pounded in my chest.

"You didn't ask me out, "she said as our lips got closer.

"You said you had to go." I replied nervously.

"Yeah I do, I want to go somewhere with you, "she said as our lips connected.

After thirty plus years I final got to kiss her. Her lips and tongue felt and tasted amazing, even better than I imagined. Her arms were around my neck again and mine around her waist. Chills ran through my body as if I was a kid having his first kiss.

After a long deep kiss our lips separated. "So um where do you want to go?" I whispered with our lips less than an inch apart.

"I don't care, anywhere with a bed," she whispered back in sultry tone.

"Ummmm, that sounds great to me," I said softly as my cock hardened in my jeans.

"Let's take your truck, I'll leave my car here and we can pick it up later, "she said with excitement.

We walked to my truck holding hands and I helped her in and closed the door. Then I hopped in and started it up.

"This is a beautiful truck Tom!" she said as she put on "Hair Nation" on the Sirius XM Radio.

"Well thank you, I only got it a few months ago," I replied.

"Yeah I know, you sent me pictures when you first got it," she said snickering.

As I drove to the nearest hotel she didn't put on her seatbelt and she leaned against me with her head on my shoulder and hand on my chest. I put my right arm around her and caressed torso.

As the classic heavy metal was playing she asked softly "Do you remember these old songs?"

"Oh yeah, like it was yesterday, I listen to this stuff all the time, brings me back to when we used to hang out, the good ole days," I said chuckling and she just moaned and nuzzled her head into my shoulder.

As she softly rubbed my chest she asked "Hey, can we pick up some wine?"

"Sure Babe," I replied and headed to the liquor store.

I pulled up to the liquor store and Vera decided to wait in the truck. I went inside and grabbed a bottle of red and a bottle of white wine, I liked red she liked white. There was a shelf with gasses for sale so I also bought two wine glasses.

I got back in the truck and put my purchases on the floor in the back. Vera was playing with the radio and the song "Still of The Night" by Whitesnake came on. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Remember this concert?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh my God, how could I forget it? We got so drunk and I got grounded for a month!" she said laughing.

"God I remember too, well I don't remember the concert that well, it's a bit blurry. But I remember how hot you looked that night," I said while scanning her body.

"You looked great too with your leather and chains," she replied smiling and a gleam in her eyes.

We sang along to the song and pulled into the hotel parking lot. We checked in and headed to our room. We walked hand in hand and I felt like I was back in high school. We went into the room which had a king size bed, a couch, coffee table, a small dinette table and chairs and of course a TV.

We sat on the couch and I opened and poured the wine. We toasted to our friendship and I leaned in to kiss her. It was a short but heartfelt kiss; my body tingled as our lips met. After our kiss to friendship we sat back and again chatted and sipped our wine.

Vera lied back toward the end of the couch and put her feet on my thigh. "Can you help me get these off?" she asked.

I slipped off her boots and I could smell the aroma of leather emitting from within them. I was so turned on and my heart was racing. "Socks too please," she said giggling.

I peeled off her socks and she had the cutest feet I've ever seen. I wanted so badly to rub them and suck her toes but from previous conversations, I knew they were off limits. But being the brat she always was she teased me by wiggling her toes and rubbed the soles of her feet on my thigh.

I leaned down partially on top of her, took her face in my hands and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me while our tongues began to wrestle. Both of us were moaning from within as our breathing got heavy.

I managed to kick off my boots and Vera opened her legs inviting my pelvis. Our kiss got deeper and deeper as we began to grind each other. My cock was so hard grinding against her crotch. I moved my mouth to the side of her neck and sucked and flicked with my tongue.

"Oh Tom..," she whispered between her breaths.

I felt her fingers gripping my back as the passion intensified. She wrapped her legs around my waist while I tasted her soft skin. My hands moved down her body and cupped her magnificent breasts while my lips glided to her cleavage.

I moaned into her chest as I buried my face between her breasts. Her hands moved up my back and her finger intertwined with my hair. Her breathing was deep and heavy my hands were gently kneading her breasts. She continued to moan out my name between her groans and coos.

Vera slid out from under me and sat upright. Then she sipped off her blouse, she was wearing a sexy black bra with lace edges. Without saying a word she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra while gazing into my eye.

Her breasts were so beautiful I'd say they were at least a D cup and her nipples were erect and ready. Vera put her hands on my shoulders and slowly pushed me to my back. Then she straddled my waist and began to unbutton my shirt. I peered into her beautiful brown eyes and took her breasts in my hands. Her skin was so soft and her breasts were so firm.

"God Vera, you are so beautiful," I said softly.

She finished unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it out of my waistband. She placed her hands on my chest and began to grind on the bulge in my jeans. Her head went back as she slid back and forth. I rubbed and fondled her nipples with my thumbs.

I pulled her down to where her nipples met my mouth. I circled them one at a time alternating back and forth with my hands and tongue. Vera continued to grind me while I sucked her nipple into my mouth. My tongue flicked from inside my mouth and pressed it against my teeth. Her sighs and moans were driving me crazy.

Vera slid down my legs leaned down and kissed me. Our bare chests were fused together and our hands petted each other's heads. Slowly moving downward she kissed my beard, throat, chest and belly. Then she looked up at me and slid the palm of her hand slowly up and down my bulge.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she hummed as her hand felt my manhood.

"Oh God Vera," I grunted to her touch.

Then she looked down and unbuckled my belt, Unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. She then grabbed my waistband and pulled down my jeans and underwear to expose my wanting hard cock. I watched her while she examined it with her eyes and the palm of her hand. She ran her palm up from my balls up the underside to the head. She circled her thumb around the tip. Then she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and danged her nipples over the tip rubbing them on it. My cock was pulsating in her grip I couldn't believe this was really happening.

Vera slid down a little more while she began to pump me. She lowered her lips to the head and kissed it over and over. Her tongue swirled around the ridge while she gently stroked me. Her eyes rolled up and looked at me as she slowly took it into her mouth. I could feel her tongue pressing and swirling around it as it went deeper into her mouth.

Her moan sent vibrations through my entire body when her lips met the base. I placed my hands on her shoulders as her head began to bob up and down. She felt absolutely amazing the way her tongue massaged it within her warm mouth.

She made a ring around it with her thumb and index finger and pumped while she sucked the head. Her tongue flicked and licked and she pumped harder and faster. I began to feel my body tingle as my climax approached.

"Oh Vera..you keep doing that I'm gonna cum," I blurted to warn her.

She didn't stop; she hummed and took the length back into her mouth. Her head bobbed faster as I gripped her shoulders. I could feel my cum creeping up my shaft as I was about to cum. My body started to jerk and twitched.

"Oh God Vera!...Oh fuck!" I exclaimed.

She hummed loud within and stopped at the base and gripped my hips as my cock blasted a stream into her mouth. She began to bob again as I continued to spurt into her. Vera just continued to moan and hum enjoying my milk.

My orgasm began to subside and she slid her lips off me. She looked up at me and ran her tongue around her lips while she smiled.

"Holy shit Vera, that was amazing!" I said with a stammer.

"Mmmmmm yes it was," she replied running her hands up my chest as she slid up to kiss me.

I could taste myself on her lips and tongue as we embraced in a passionate kiss. My orgasm finally dissipates and she broke our kiss and got on her feet, took my hand and pulled me up. She stood in front of me and I was sitting on the couch.

I reached behind her grabbed her ass and pulled her to me. I kissed her belly while she held the back of my head. I squeezed her ass and I kissed and ran my tongue along her waistline. Then I kissed her pussy through her jeans while I unbuttoned them. I slowly pulled the zipper down revealing black panties that matched her bra. Vera's hands were caressing my head while I shimmied her jeans down her thigs to her ankles.

She stepped out of them and she took my open shirt off of my shoulders. As I leaned in to kiss her panty concealed pussy I could feel her heat emanating from her inner core. My lips connected with the damp fabric, her aroma and juices were mesmerizing. I slid my hands under the rear of her panties to her perfectly round firm ass and pulled her onto my face. I kissed, licked and nibbled at anticipating pussy.

Vera moved my face away sauntered over to the bed. Her ass cheeks were barely covered with her skimpy panties, it looked deliciously perfect. I rose to my feet and watched her crawl up onto the bed. I pulled my jeans the rest of the way off and removed my socks. She laid on her side propped up on her elbow with her bent leg onto of her other leg that was straight. She looked so sexy laying there waiting for me.

I filled our wine glasses and walked over and set them down on the night stand. I climbed onto the bed with her on my side facing her. She put her hand on my cheek and petted my beard while I caressed her hip. We stared at each other with wanting eyes. I looked down and scanned her body from head to toe and she did the same to me.

I moved closer and kissed her. With our lips still attached she rolled to her back and my fingertips explored the curves of her body. Her hand ran down my body and she began to massage my soft cock. Her warm soft hand felt so good. My hand slipped into her panties and I finally felt the soft wet lips of her pussy. She moaned into my mouth and she spread her legs for me. My hand and finger glided over it without penetrating just gently caressing.

Vera continued to play with my cock and it was slowly recovering. She reached down between her legs and put her hand on top of caressing hand and pushed my finger inside her. She gasped as I complied with her wishes; she was so warm and wet inside. My finger probed in and out and then I slid a second finger inside her. With two fingers playing inside her my thumb finds her clit. She squirmed and moaned while my thumb rubbed in a circular motion.

I moved my lips down her chest and took her nipple into my mouth. Her back arched as my mouth sucked and nibbled and my hand pleasured her pussy.

"Oh Tom yesss...that feels so good," she gasped

My mouth moved to her other nipple and I flicked it with my tongue. My fingers continued to play and her moans turned into whimpers. She squeezed my cock tighter and I felt her body tense up. Her hand still on top of mine she pushed harder and my fingers went deeper. I could feel her inner walls tighten around them.

"Oh Tom..Oh Tom...Oh God...!" she panted as her body began to spasm.

I played with her clit more aggressively and nibbled her nipple with a little more bite.

Then she let out a deep long moan and gripped my hand and shaft and I felt her inner crevice fill with her cum.

"Oh Fuck...!" she screamed as she bent her knees and closed her legs around my wrist. I looked at her face, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open taking short deep breaths. Her body convulsed while she enjoyed her orgasm.

I removed my hand and tasted her sweet nectar that was on my fingers. She looked over at me and smiled and I moved in for a kiss. She held me tight while she kissed me and her body was coming down from her orgasmic high.

I got on top of her while we continue to kiss. My hands were fondling her tits and nipples; she moaned into me as my hands played. My mouth moved to her neck as her nails scratched my back. I sucked and nibbled her neck then I moved to her throat down to her cleavage.

She wrapped her legs around me as I flicked her nipple with my tongue while my other hand played with the other. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and nibbled. She gasped and dug her nails into my back as her back arched. I pinched the other one as I bit a little harder. She groaned and squirmed as my mouth and hand switched sides.

I moved down her body sucking and flicking my tongue with my hands still playing with her breasts. My mouth traveled down her belly to her navel I flicked and dipped with my tongue. Her hands moved to my head, her fingers entangle in my hair. My face moved lower to the waistline of her soaked panties.

I knelt up and Vera lifted her legs and placed her soft feet on my chest. I reached down and slid my fingers into her panties at her hips. I slowly tugged them and I slid them off to expose her amazing pussy. It was cleanly shaven or maybe lasered I don't know but it was bald and as smooth as a baby's bottom. She slid her feet down my body and playfully rubbed them on my hardening cock on the way down while she looked up at me with a sinful grin.

She placed her feet on the mattress with her knees bent. I caressed her knees and thighs with my hands. Her skin was so silky smooth and soft, just feeling her skin and looking at her perfect body got me so aroused.

As I bent down to reposition myself between her legs I kissed and licked her inner thighs; her skin was so soft and sweet. She put her one leg on my shoulder as my mouth got closer to her honey pot. As I ran my tongue along her flexors and she squirmed and moaned as I got closer.

Finally I kissed her on her pussy lips again and again. She hummed and moaned as I added pressure to each kiss. Then I ran my tongue up and down between her lips her juices tasted so sweet. She reached down and grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them back towards her head.

"Eat me Tom, eat my pussy." She begged between her moans.

I wiggled my tongue between her folds, she breathed heavily as my tongue got deeper. I slid my tongue in and out and up and down. I spread her lower lips with my thumbs and pushed my face in deep and shook my head like a thirsty dog. She pulled harder on her legs giving me access to her ass. I spread her cheeks and ran my tongue down her taint flicking along the way.

I reached her puckering pink rosebud and flicked it with my tongue as slipped a finger into her pussy. Vera gasped out "Oh fuck yes...right there fuck!"

I rimmed and flicked her pulsating bung as I finger fucked her pussy. It felt like an electric current running through my tongue as I pressed harder. My tongue circled a few more times and I made my way back up to her pussy. Her juices were running down her taint and I licked them up as I headed up towards her clit.

I inserted another finger as I flicked her clit with my tongue. "Oh God yes!" she cried out.

My tongue circled, fondled and flicked, my fingers were fucking and probing her pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth; my tongue rubbed it against my teeth. She squirmed and cooed as I played. Her clit swelled in my mouth and my fingers fucked her harder.

12