Vera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed.

I felt her start to jerk as she screamed out my name her pussy started to tighten. "Oh God baby don't stop don't stop! Fuck! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

I pulled my fingers out and sucked on her pussy, my hand replaced my mouth on her engorged clit and I rubbed vigorously. Her body convulsed her legs started to spasm and her hips bucked. She let go of her legs and gripped the bed comforter.

She screamed "Fuck!" loudly then she squealed as I got a mouthful of her sweet salty sweet cum.

Vera's body was jerking and shivering; she closed her legs and put her hands down by her pussy. Her eyes are closed and she was breathing hard. Then she rolled to her side and curled up into a fetal position.

I rubbed her thigh and asked "You OK Vera?"

She replied "Holy shit Tom, nobody has ever brought me to that level before aside from myself when I play with myself."

I laid down on my side behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her neck gently and whispered in her ear "Baby that was amazing."

She turned her head and said "Oh my God you have no Idea." and kissed me on the lips.

My cock is fully recovered and was pressing against her legs. She lifted her leg and my cock rested on her inner thigh just touching her drenched pussy. I started grind my cock on her thigh, the top of my cock was sliding between her lips. We engaged in a passionate kiss while my cock was sliding back and forth. We moaned into each other's mouths and my hands played with her tits as her arm reached around and held my head with her hand.

Between our moans she whispered into my mouth "Make love to me Tom."

I took her leg behind her knee and lifted her leg higher. I repositioned behind her and slid my cock into her tight pussy. I grabbed her head and pulled our faces tighter as my cock slid in and out of her. We hummed into each other's mouths as my dick pulsated inside her. Her pussy felt so good wrapped around my cock.

Vera rolled to her back and I got on top of her, held her hands up by her head and pushed back in. Our faces were inches apart and her eyes peered into my inner soul. She wrapped her legs around me and our bodies were fused together as one.

Slow and steady I slipped in and out of her as she gripped my hands. I kissed her and then got up on my knees and bent her legs up towards her head. Her calves rested on my shoulders and she reached down and grabbed my ass.

I began to thrust with more force. Vera yelped each time I slammed.

"Oh yes Tom...Oh yes!" she blurted.

I grunted and growled as our skin slapped together.

"Harder Tom! Harder!" she commanded.

My hips swayed back and forth hard and fast. Vera moaned and cooed loudly and her fingers dug into my ass cheeks. My balls bounced off her ass with each thrust.

Then I pulled out of her "Roll over Baby," I panted.

She smiled and said "Mmmmmmm..." and complied with my request.

She got on all fours and I got up on my knees behind her. Her pussy was glazed with her white translucent cream. I rubbed the tip of my dick all over her wetness and pushed in. I drew back and pushed back in holding her hips. She chattered my name while I was drilling her.

Vera got off her hands and rested her head on a pillow and she reached back and spread her ass cheeks. I pressed my thumb on her sweet little rosebud as I sunk my cock back into her. She was squealing while I filled her pussy and fondled her bung.

I grabbed her ass cheeks drew back and then slammed back in. Vera was clawing at the sheets and screaming short low pitched yelps into the pillow. I reached down and tugged on her hair and her face lifted from the pillow.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh my God!" she screamed as skin slapped together.

"Yeah Baby! Cum For Me!" I barked as her pussy squeezed my shaft.

"Oh God Tommmmm! Ohhhhhh!" she cried as her body tensed and tightened.

Her pussy gripped my cock and she let out a long deep moan and I felt her pussy flood. I looked down to see her cream coating my shaft. I continued to thump her and I could feel my cum brewing.

"Harder Tom! Harder!" she murmured.

I began to bore her hard and fast she yapped and grunted as my balls bounced off her clit. I could feel my cum surging within my groin.

"Oh Fuck Vera!" I snarled.

"Yeah Tom Cum! Cum inside me!" Vera gasped.

Hearing that pushed me to my limit, I held her hips tight and pulled her back as she pushed back. Tingles ran through my body as I reached climax.

"Ohhhhh Fuckkkk!" I growled and my cock spewed inside her. I stopped at the base and held onto her while my throbbing cock filled her and our cum mixed together.

I pulled out of her and she laid on her belly. I crawled up and lied next to her and kissed her.

"Damn Vera that was incredible," I said sincerely.

"Oh my God Tom, yes it was, and to think, you waited thirty plus years to do that," she said cynically with a grin.

"You were well worth the wait," I said chuckling.

12