Verbal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy seemed to have enjoyed listening to her, she felt he was still hard when she tugged at his arm and turned away from him onto her side. They spooned, and he took the opportunity to nuzzle close to her ear. She chuckled when he reached for a lusty squeeze of her breast as he groaned deep and soft next to her ear.

It was almost too much, she felt a pulse remind her that she would probably ache in a few places tomorrow, but it made her blush and settle closer against his body.

He drew in a deep breath, kissing her neck, and then let it out as a low, contented grumble that was hot on her skin.

For a while they enjoyed the moment.

The thing Grace truly loved about her own place was the quiet. She worked hard for a little peaceful place, and this time of night it was silent except for the sounds of them breathing.

The deep, blue sort of darkness in the room. Her bedroom was untidy but she didn't care, she would ache tomorrow but she enjoyed the glow tonight. Her date might only be a one-time thing but he was here now.

Finally out of her own chaotic head, Grace indulged some idle curiosity.

Grace toyed with the warm male paw in her grip, rough and dry with a ring around the middle finger. She ran her fingertips over it a few times, trying to figure out the design on the front. Rough carved and then worn smooth.

Her fingertips were sensitive enough to pick up the raised edges of scars on his arms, little lines at odd angles. It put her in mind of a guy who worked with power tools, something practical anyway.

She remembered tattoos as well but they were invisible in the dark. She didn't like the inked-up look most of the time, but she felt a design textured into his forearm and tried to decipher that by touch as well.

Idle curiosity seemed to have afflicted him too but, since she was lying on top of his left arm and hugging his right against her chest, he couldn't feel her out the same way she was.

It was the second time he took one of those slow, deep breaths, nuzzling just under her ear, that she figured it out. He was breathing in her smell.

She was pressed into his lap, so she felt the rush of blood to his groin as he gently exhaled, his arm unresisting in her grip as she toyed with it.

Feeling affectionate, she brought his hand to her lips and kissed the pad of his thumb, then the inside of his wrist. It seemed a little odd as she did it, but it was the only part of him she could softly kiss without having to move from the comfortable squeeze of his embrace.

The sheet was somewhere around her feet, and she ran her toe along the edge of it. He was keeping her warm enough not to need it, but she was thinking of drifting back to sleep and wanted to get comfortable.

"Are you... good?" She asked him, aware of the hard cock still nestled against her ass.

"Mmm..." He huffed in her ear, apparently in the affirmative. She supposed the time on the stairs, the time on the corner of the bed, and the time in the shower had been enough to slake his lust for now.

"Just a sec..." Grace said, getting up briefly to go to the bathroom, get a drink, and then fumble in the dark for something to sleep in.

She felt soft fabric under her foot and picked it up, his t-shirt was on top of the bundle of clothes they had grabbed from the foot of the stairs on the way up here to 'relax', hours ago now.

Grace remembered his fondness for her scent and slipped the t-shirt on, something she used to do for an ex.

Felt like about XXL, it almost reached her knees. But it was comfortably soft and she felt it would make a nice gesture to give him a little reminder of her the next morning.

She stood next to the bed and unlocked her phone. The app was only a tap away, it would probably have his name.

Grace shrugged, switching the phone off instead. It felt like cheating now to just look.

She got back into bed and had cooled enough to appreciate his warmth again. She retrieved the sheet and brought it around them, lying with her head on his chest and one knee drawn up across him, her fingers running through the fuzz on his chest, feeling the edges of more tattoos.

Quite out of character for Grace, sleep caught up with her while she was still tingling. Her un-talkative lover felt Grace drifting off and smirked to himself in the silence, one hand going back to making slow circles across her body.

Grace dreamed of impressionistic details adrift in a vague warm cloud. Warm limbs enfolding her body, the deep red only seen through the backs of your own eyelids, the remembered texture of a tongue stroking across hers.

Somewhere deep down, Grace was still aware of all the reasons she had men deliver themselves in the night like supplicants. They were still good reasons and she still couldn't forget them.

But just the once, the deep-down version of Grace accepted the distraction, and then meditatively returned her attention to the moment.

Grace gave one last weary sigh as she sank happily into the no-world between dreams, taking only the soft stroking of his fingers in her hair and the deep purr of his breathing with her.

"Shh..." He said, mostly to himself.

In the dark he listened to her settling down against him, keeping the amusement to himself at the cute way she seemed to struggle into sleep. He ran his fingertips lightly over her scalp through her hair and toyed with the short locks, remembering how this had all started with her not wanting to talk and being silently amused by that too.

An hour later someone's phone buzzed briefly on the stand; maybe something terribly important to someone, but probably not.

Neither of them noticed.


12