All Comments on 'Verklärte Nacht'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, like imitates art in this story. Cute. I imagine Pete is smart enough to realize her baby bump is pretty damn big for someone finishing her 1st trimester. Also, if he was there for the prenatal visits, he'd have to be deaf and blind to know know how far along Anna is in her pregnancy and do the math.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent, but no clear end

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

Jalibar62Jalibar622 months ago

To the anon who called her a whore... go back to reading your little BTB stories and leave this kind of writing to the adults.

To the FTDS whiners... read the story again, read the last lines, and then THINK, for God's sake.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft2 months ago

Wonderful story. I did as the author suggested, and listened to the RNCM playing Schoenberg as I read. I also read the whole poem by Dehmel. It made for a lovely multidimensional experience beyond what one would get from one’s basic 2D computer screen. The musical dimension enhanced the already intense emotions of the story, and the poem added another dimension which nicely summarizes the entire plot of the story.

-

For those asking for the author to FTDS, I would say RTDP (read the damned poem).

-

This story is a great signpost in the literary sand by a Legend of Lit, who reminds us of older, OG versions of Lit and LW which extend back to the first writings of our species. Thanks for bringing Dehmel’s work to my attention.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...